TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up over Owen and moved to stand behind him while Jenny and Beatrix stood up together, and since both had one of his hands, they pulled him up along with them. That left Tiffany and Leslie along with Maria, Anna, and Leesa standing on the hot tub shelf that served as seating, and put the 5 of them right at eye level with Owen's dick and testicles as he stood up!

"Oh fuck me," Tiffany purred hotly.

It was the first time they all had a real look at Owen. He stood up straight and strong before these wives, daughter, mothers and sisters-in-law of the other men. He felt self conscious though he tried not to show it, and also, he owed them a good look since he had seen all of them and ogled them very thoroughly!

It was obvious to him that they relished staring at his strawberry golden hair and green eyes. As they smiled hungrily, a blue and aqua-green glow pulsed in their eyes, and Owen blinked thinking he was seeing things.

Tiffany drooled as she stared up at his young handsome face and stepped up to brush her hands across his broad shoulders. Anna's mouth fell open as she pushed her way up him between Beatrix and Jenny so that she could sweep her hands across his strong back and reach around his slim waist to fondle his taut abdominals. Leslie moved in next, pushing in between Jenny and Tiffany so that she could grab his dick and testicles as she cooed over the fact that every hair on his body that wasn't shaved was golden, and that his glorious cock stood straight out in front of him...still unflagging!

It was thick, veiny, and bounced in time with his pulse within Leslie's hand. The mushroom shaped head was purple with engorged blood, and significantly wider than the trunk it capped. As if that wasn't enough, the trunk of his dick was pornographically long with a girth as thick as their wrists. It was perfect for wrapping their hands around it with their middle fingers and thumbs barely able to touch, and the head was just small enough that they could put the whole thing in their mouths...which was exactly what Maria did!

Just as a large bubble of clear pre-cum formed on the tip, Maria rushed in. She was panting with desire and knelt down and pulled Owen's dick away from Anna. Leaving her with only his testicles to enjoy as Maria swallowed his dickhead in one massive gulp!

Owen shuddered from all the attention and ejaculated in a surprise climax as Maria's tongue whipped and lashed his cock-head...

Looking down he saw golden light burst from her eyes as she struggled to swallow all his cum!

"Oh God! Please fuck me," Beatrix purred in agreement with Tiffany, "No wonder I came so hard!"

"His was built to tickle pussy," Tiffany answered in an anticipatory sigh.

"Yeah he certainly tickled mine," Beatrix admitted with a laugh!

Leesa sauntered up finally, each step rocking her hips from side-to-side hypnotically, before she leaned over Maria and kissed Owen passionately, only once she drew back did she run her hands down his abdomen as she purred, "Look at his testicles! Oh my god they are so huge! Now I know why he came so much inside me!"

"Way...bigger...than...Brandon's...balls," Maria commented in her heavy Spanish accent between slurping and gulping down Owen's cum.

"Mike's are larger," Tiffany commented, her tone clearly miffed that Owen seemed deficient in any way at all and clearly jealous for her turn with him, "Mike literally cums buckets...no...gallons, but whatever. The point is, once he gets going he can't stop!"

"Well neither does Owen, old friend. Just wait, you'll see what I mean. However, about Mike, large testicles don't make me climax," Beatrix interrupted with a knowing smile, "Only a beautiful pussy tickler like Owen's will make me shriek like a banshee, and he'll make you scream too!"

"I'm counting on it! And, I agree, large testicles don't even guarantee that you'll get pregnant," Tiffany said as she nodded in agreement with Beatrix.

"Well, I just love that tight little ass," Anna purred in her thick Spanish accent grabbed a handful, "I just want to bite it, and enjoy these mile long legs!"

Leslie looked at her queerly and asked in disbelieving chortle, "Really that's what you're waiting for? To bite his ass and enjoy his legs?"

Laughing, Anna retorted, "Fuck no! I am going to have this man fuck me until I scream like...well...a banshee!"

"Wait," Owen called out to me while looking back at Anna with a naughty grin.

Anna, Leslie, and Leesa stepped back, while Maria was still slurping on his dick, but his sudden ejaculation was finished so he took a step back from her and Tiffany. Turning around, Beatrix and Jenny held onto his hands and swung with him then followed in tow while Bianca was right on his heels.

Leading his harem of wives, he walked up to me and Hathor, "Wait Ishtar, we're all here! We decided it was best to stay together. So, what kind of game are we playing next?"

I couldn't help but smile as I looked from Owen to Hathor. She was smiling happily and nodded for me to proceed!

"Okay," I purred, "So, with so many women now and fewer men, here is the objective; all of us girls will blindfold the guys using their swim trunks. Since Owen didn't bring any, maybe a couple of the ladies that were wearing bikinis can blindfold Owen with their bottoms."

The guys meandered about the pool area retrieving their swim-shorts or speedos and put them on their heads over their eyes. Maria went and retrieved her bikini and put her top back on before pulling her g-string over Owen's head. However, it only covered one eye properly, so Leesa, the only other woman wearing a g-string bikini, brought her bottoms over and covered Owen's other eye.

When she was done she grabbed his cock and balls and gave them an appreciative squeeze as she purred in his ear, "I can't wait for round 2!"

"Okay," I purred amorously as I exhaled another dose of my pink cloud of aphrodisiac 'Voice of the Madam' and watched as everyone's eyes gleamed with a blue sheen, "To make this fun, us girls will close our eyes and turnout the lights and be blindfolded too. We will go in first and get ourselves situated, and then the guys can come in 30 seconds later. Once we go in, we will stand in front of the benches and bend over so that as you come you will be presented with an ass. The mission should you choose to accept it is; Grab an ass and fuck it till you cum, and then move on..."

"Sounds like fun to me," Brandon chortled mischievously while staring at Anna.