TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Owen whispered in a warm concerned voice. Looking up into her hazel eyes, he caressed her cheek and brushed her long dark brown hair back behind her ear before asking, "Are you a virgin?"

She looked away embarrassed, her cheeks blushing, and even though he knew the answer; he asked again, this time more insistent on an answer, "Are you a virgin Bianca?"

Feeling like she was being ridiculed, she stiffened and began to pull away when he whispered reassuringly, "It's okay! We're all virgins in the beginning! It's incredibly special! I just want to make sure this is okay; you're giving it to me?"

Bianca looked up, her hazel eyes determined, and answered with a vivacious smile. Leaning in, she kissed him as thoroughly as Hathor, Beatrix, or I ever did, and when she pulled away she plunged her pussy down savagely impaling herself on him!

"Argh," She grunted as Owen's soft velvet spearhead punched through her hymen tearing her perfectly in 2.

A second later she hissed as she absorbed the pain of grinding her hips down onto his pubic bone before coming to a complete halt with the satisfied exhalation, "Finally!"

Blood trickled down Owen's dick slowly at first. Then pooled in a depression of his scrotum between his Succubus induced, oversized testicles once Bianca finally felt like moving her hips again. As her virgin blood and his Life Force melded together with the Succubus magic on his dick, and in the air and water all around; a new spell was created and cast that married them together body and soul in a 'Virgin's Bond'!

Aqua-green magic danced across Bianca's skin like an aura of frost. Her hazel eyes gleamed aqua-green. Her ivory white skin seemed to shed a soft blue light, and Hathor had the presence of mind to begin chanting a contract while interlacing 'Maiden's Scent', 'Voice of the Madam', and 'Maiden's Dance' into it. She exhaled a pink cloud and her spell settled on everyone as her illusion took hold and settled into Bianca's skin.

Now no one would see that the veins and blood vessels beneath her skin were pulsing blue and it was spreading across her skin. That her once dark chocolate hair looked like she had dark blue highlights in it and frosted tips, or the fact that the water on her back and shoulders suddenly froze...

Owen was now completely ensconced in Bianca. His dick was soaking up her juices and her blood was absorbing into his skin as they bonded irreversibly on the genetic level. Her pussy tickled his dick and he squirted pre-cum against her cervix and immediately soaked into her vaginal walls. Like a key opening a door, her womb responded by dilating open. His swollen mushroom shaped head slipped in like a cork and her cervix dilated closed, locking him inside her. They began moving together, her hips rocking so that his pubic bone rubbed her clitoris. Their movements were small, moving only an inch or so as her vagina undulated around his dick...

It didn't take long for Owen's climax to boil over. Bianca's insides were so hot. He felt like his dick was going to melt inside her. His cumming was like a fire-hose spraying her insides with white frothy sperm, trying to put out the raging inferno!

Once his sperm was swirling around inside her womb, their final genetic bonding happened and her body imprinted his soul and power on hers. Feeling her womb expand with seed, she moaned softly into his mouth, "Ohhhhh Owen, I'm not a virgin anymore! Thank you so much!"

"Are you even married then?" He whispered into her mouth as their bonding kicked in and he suddenly felt that she was his woman.

Thrusting deeper in her womb, feeling possessive and determined to claim her, he felt her cervix tighten down around his head as he continued spurting cum. Looking into her hazel eyes, he noticed that her irises were haloed by a light glacial blue ring. Thinking how beautiful her eyes were he kissed from her mouth until his lips were softly caressing her ear, "Is marriage still determined by being consummated?"

Bianca pulled back, her brows furrowed in consternation before a beautiful smile lit up her beautiful face!

"Oh my God! You're right! At least I think you're right, I will find out when I get home," She gushed in a soft whisper in his ear.

Owen spurting seed into Bianca's womb finally stopped and his head slipped out of her womb. All of the pain of losing her virginity disappeared leaving only pleasure in its wake and she was suddenly overwhelmed with arousal. With several minutes left to fuck, she wasn't going to waste them. She started by shyly rocking her hips on his dick, and then found the to start lifting her hips up until only his head was still inside her before slamming her body down, ramming his organ deep inside her. As she fell deeper into her lust, the glow of magic hovered over her like mist and as she bounced and embraced her new sexual need, it spread across her body until it engulfed him...

After several minutes of copulating, Bianca whisked his dick inside her as she whispered, ""After 6 years of marriage...Heathcliff and I...we aren't really husband and wife are we? We're roommates at most! I...I'm going to get an annulment or a divorce when I get home..."

"Owen? Oh Owen,"" She moaned in a desperate whisper, "Will you marry me if I do?"

He stiffened, his eyes opening wider in his surprise, but she took it as hesitation and mumbled as her whole demeanor wilted with dejection, "I see...you're with Ashtoreth and Ishtar..."

Then a thought occurred to her, and she recovered her spirits, leaned in closer so that her breasts were smothering his face and amended her request, "Well then, will you take me as a girlfriend and lover? I...I will do anything for you!"

Owen was even more shocked than before!

Looking over at me getting fucked by Heathcliff and J.R, Owen's resolve solidified and he turned his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Sure, why not! It doesn't look like Ashtoreth or Ishtar want a monogamous relationship, so why not!"

The last emotional bonding took place as a wave of euphoria swept over her as the chemistry of her brain permanently imprinted Owen as her mate. Happier than she had felt for 6 years, it was like a weight she hadn't even known she was carrying was suddenly lifted off her shoulders!

Radiant heat filled her whole body and she felt more attuned to it than ever before. Owen fit perfectly inside her. Just a little bigger than her pussy, he stretched her out oh so nicely. She could feel him, throbbing and swelling inside her, and then an amazing heat filling up her womb that created intense feelings of satisfaction, validation, and love until she was overflowing!

She felt as if she would float away if Owen were to let go of her!

Bianca slowed down and rotated her hips, whisking his dick inside her, mewling prettily as her rhythm changed and she ground her pussy into his pelvic bone...

"Oh! Owen," She sighed quietly in his ear, ""OHHHHHH!"

"Ha!"

"Ooh!"

"Oh please...""

The rest was lost as her orgasm built higher and higher. Her rhythm changed again so that she was bouncing on his full length. Letting his head almost come out as she felt him hit her vaginal mouth then slammed back down until she felt like the inferno inside her was burning her alive from the inside out!

Like a volcano exploding, her orgasm hit, and then...BLISS!

Ice and heat washed across her body in ecstasy!

As her orgasm reverberated throughout her body and she inhaled Owen's breath and showered him with kisses. The heat and euphoria ebbed away slowly leaving her skin goosed as she came to a shuddering halt. Sapped of all her strength and breathless and weak and quivering, she just sat on Owen's lap and focused on the feeling of his body wrapped around hers...

Round 10- 480 seconds

Jenny was next in the game, but she really didn't want to fuck Connor, Mike, or Clifford. They were the only 3 men left that weren't fucking someone. Bianca had just started her 4 minute turn with Owen and she couldn't exactly make everyone wait until they were through. She might be able to join Bianca and Owen though if her spin was successful. Reaching out and taking the whiskey bottle, she suddenly felt scared. Dunking it, in her haste she propelled it so hard it hit the tile bottle of the hot tub, shattered, and didn't come back up...

"Oh shit," She gasped, and immediately pulled her feet under her and pulled herself out of the water to sit on the edge of the hot tub as she apologized, "I'm so sorry!"

"Well shit Jenny! What do we do now," Connor griped, "I was looking forward to fucking you next..."

"Nope! Not anymore," Jenny answered as she shook her head vehemently.

"Then what should we do," Anna asked, "Half of us haven't had a turn yet..."

"1 minute! 1... 2... 3...," Hathor announced keeping track of the time J.R and Heathcliff were fucking me, Brandon was fucking Beatrix, and Owen was fucking Bianca.

"You know what Baby," Summer purred into Connor's ear, "Why don't I get out and lay back, and then you can put that fat dick of yours in me for the time being."

Connor smiled, heave-hoed and stood up carefully so as not to step down into the center where the whiskey bottle shards were. Summer laid back as she said she would and lifted her leg up into a capital-V as he stepped up between her legs. She lowered her legs at the knees as Connor wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted her ass off the pool deck as his dick slid in between her pussy-lips.

Sabine nodded to herself in personal agreement with her daughter's actions, then stood up, turned around, and bent over the edge of the hot tub before looking over to Clifford, "Come here Clifford and put your dick in my ass!"

He nodded agreeably as she wagged her ass at him. In a hurry to please her, he stood up and quickly moved to push his dick against her anus.

"Oh Yeah," She purred as his head slipped in, "That is perfect! You have such an awesome cock for anal!"

"Well fuck this," Mike growled having finally pulled his head out of Hathor's pussy and looked at the commotion. Standing up he wrapped his arms around Hathor's thighs quickly before she could struggle and thrust his dick in her vagina.

""Hey!"

"What the hell Mike!"

"45... 46... 47...,"" She protested then grunted as Mike sunk his dick deeper before she could say no!

"Oh fuck me!" She moaned as he slammed all the way inside her once again. She glared at him and thought about fighting, but this was the game and she knew she would eventually be fucking him again anyway. She might as well let him fuck her good and properly now!

The room was full of the sounds of women moaning, "Oh fuck!"

"Harder!"

"Deeper!"

"Oh..."

"Mm..."

"Ah..."

"Oh! FUCK ME," I shrieked raunchily.

"2 minutes, times up Ishtar," Hathor moaned lustily.

Reluctantly, Heathcliff pulled out leaving me feeling completely hollow as I lay there for a second recovering on top of J.R as he kept fucking my ass.

"You know what," J.R suggested as he took my hand and winked to Heathcliff, "I think I'm going to take this girl into the sauna and see if we can't fuck her until I make her belly big and round!"

"Good idea," Heathcliff agreed enthusiastically, "I'm coming too."

"What about you Ishtar, want to come with us and fuck some more," J.R finally asked me.

Sitting up from recovering from Heathcliff, I wiggled my ass on J.R's dick as I looked over to see Bianca cuddling with Owen. Jealousy flared up in me as I watched her whisper into my man's ear and so I agreed, "Sure why not."

"Fine then, I am coming too," Sabine growled in a voice that said she was going to be right there for everything getting herself stuffed as much as J.R stuffed me!

"Me too," Clifford joined in as he continued fucking Sabine despite being over the time limit while Sabine tried to push him back so she could quit.

"Oh God," I moaned as I finally slid off of J.R's cock, "J.R! Heathcliff! You animals! You came so much inside me!"

J.R just smiled at me as he stood up. Getting out of the hot tub he offered a hand and pulled me out as I flexed my vaginal and anal muscles, keeping all Heathcliff's and J.R's spend lock in my body as I followed them to the sauna.

Sabine gave up and let Clifford cum in her ass. He rammed her so hard her feet slipped and she fell to the floor as Clifford threatened to give her rug burns on her breasts!

"Oh! Yes," He growled vehemently as he came.

It didn't take long, and then Sabine pulled off of his cock as she crawled away. Clifford scrambled out after her, leaving Jenny sitting beside Owen and Bianca.

"Connor, let's go with them," Summer purred over her shoulder to her lover.

He had cum already, and was just leaning against her ass, his dick still inside her vagina because he didn't want to pull out.

"Sure," He answered and stepped back, withdrawing as Summer jumped up and followed her mother.

She turned and waited only long enough to take Connors hand, smile triumphantly at Leesa, and then pulled him along behind her. With 4 of the 7 men following after me, Sabine and Summer; that left Mike still plowing Hathor, Brandon fucking Beatrix, and Jenny, Tiffany and Leslie, Leesa, Anna and Maria sitting on the sides of the hot tub waiting in rapturous anticipation for their turn with Owen who was still plowing Bianca.

Bianca moved slow and deliberately, rocking her pussy on Owen's cock. Making no bones about taking her time now that she didn't have a limit anymore.

"Shit, Bianca! Quit monopolizing the best stud here! I want my turn before I am fucking pregnant by my own sons," Tiffany complained!

"4 minutes, Brandon, Connor, Mike and Bianca," Hathor called out haltingly, her breasts heaving and jiggling as her orgasm overtook her!

"Oh yeah! I'm cumming again," Mike hollered happily, as he kept pumping cum inside Hathor!

""Oh fuck!"

"Oh fuck yeah!"

"Harder Mike,"" She screamed ecstatically as Mike slammed his dick into her with a resounding 'Slap! Slap! Slap!' echoing off the walls as his balls smacked her ass cheeks!

Brandon reluctantly pulled out of Beatrix, and wagged his cum and lubricant covered dick in front of Maria's mouth and asked, "Hey Baby, do you wanna clean me up with that hot mouth of yours?"

"Fuck off," Maria growled, pointedly not happy with him.

"No? That's okay, I'll fuck you soon enough," Brandon retorted, then stepped in front of Anna and asked, "How about you Anna? Would you like to suck me off again like you used too...for old times sake?"

"You're a real asshole Brandon," Anna hissed in disgust and moved away from him.

Hathor was coming down from her climax when Mike slowed to a stop and started fondling her breasts aggressively. When he was done spurting the last load, he withdrew.

Laying there on the side of the hot tub, her legs high in the air, her massive breasts heaving and blocking most of her view, breathing heavily because of their weight on her chest, Hathor finally growled, "Who said you could fucking pull out? Put that dick back inside and fuck me some more!"

Mike nodded and stepped up for insertion when I approached the door to the sauna and called out to everyone, "Ashtoreth, Mike, Brandon, Owen, and Ladies; I just thought of a new game. Do you want to play?"

"Sure," Hathor agreed as she changed her mind about Mike and suddenly twisted and stood up. As she walked over, with every step some of Mike's sperm dribbled down her inner thighs in rivulets all the way to her feet where she left a trail of sticky white footprints behind her.

Brandon followed behind her and his father as decided that Anna and Maria weren't worth his time to tease. If he was lucky he would get to fuck Ashtoreth next.

"Y'all want to play the next game," Owen asked the women remaining in the hot tub with him while looking into Bianca's eyes.

"I already have the only man I want to fuck currently in my pussy," Bianca answered in a low purr that couldn't easily be overheard.

"I don't know, I kinda want to hear what the new game is," Leslie answered noncommittally.

Anna and Maria nodded their agreement with Leslie, while Beatrix moved over and took Owen's hand as she purred, "I don't know what it is about you Owen, but you made me climax so much harder than Brandon did. Granted he felt good inside me, but it wasn't the same. I think it's the way you make me feel...like I'm appreciated. Anyway, I think I just want your dick in me from now on, but if you wanna keep going I will too."

"I feel the same way," Tiffany agreed having overheard Beatrix, "I will fuck every guy here if I have to! I might as well, now that my own sons have fucked me, but what I really want is to feel what Beatrix felt...loved and appreciated..."

Jenny didn't say anything, she just nodded as she sat there quietly on the side of the hot tub beside Owen and Bianca, and took his hand and squeezed it nervously.

"I think some of us are going to pass," Owen called back to me.

Jealousy burned in my gut like a raging fire!

So much more than I thought it would, and I was baffled by my own feelings, after all, wasn't it me that instigated this...orgy?!

"Okay," I growled, my voice shaking with anger and hurt before I turned to Hathor, Sabine, and Summer and continued, "To make this fun; J.R., Heathcliff, Brandon, Clifford..."

Owen must have heard the hurt and jealousy in my voice and realized he'd made a mistake, because while I was distracted with my party, he looked into Bianca's hazel eyes, her right eye a swirl of green and blue and gold while her left eye was a swirl of green with flecks of gold and brown and both newly encircled by glacial blue, and he caressed her cheek as he apologized to her and the women around him, "I'm sorry, Bianca, Beatrix, Jenny, Tiffany, Anna, Maria, and Leslie."

Looking from Beatrix, to Jenny, to Tiffany and all the others in turn, he continued, "I think we should participate in...Ishtar's game. She and Ashtoreth are my girls, and I must support them. Otherwise, I'm here to just have sex with y'all, much like your husbands seem to only be interested in fucking my girls and y'all that aren't their wives."

"Yeah, I guess," Bianca answered her tone telegraphing her disappointment, "I guess we should support this swinger party...sex orgy and not fuck around like our husbands are."

"Well," Leslie mumbled softly so only Owen and Bee, Bi, Jen, Tiff, Maria and Anna could hear, "Technically speaking; call it Swinging, consensual marital play, or whatever. The fact is we're all cheating, fornicating, adulteresses. The fact that half of us are married to partners that are okay with what we're doing tonight doesn't matter, at all. We're still violating the vows we've made, and even if we aren't sinning against our partners, we are sinning against those promises!"

"Geez," Maria hissed, "Give it a rest. Brandon cheated first, our marriage is already through. What happens now...is me moving on!"

"Yeah," Anna agreed, "Besides, if anyone feels guilty for what we do tonight, then go to confession when you get home!"

Bianca leaned forward until her lips were almost touching Owen's and whispered, "I understand."

She kissed his neck and worked her way across his jaw to his mouth and when her lips finally found his, she kissed him long and hard. Letting his tongue slip between her teeth and sucking on it. When she allowed him to withdraw his tongue she reciprocated by slipping hers into his mouth so that he could suck on her before she ended their kiss. Resting her forehead on his, she whispered, "Thank you...so much!"

"No...thank you Bianca," He answered in a warm husky rumble.

After another quick kiss she lifted her hips up, and moaned as she luxuriated in the feeling of his phallus scraping her vaginal walls as he slid down and out of her. When he was inside her no more...she felt...incredibly hollow, but also supremely sated, sad, and jealous that her turn was finished.