TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Baby!"

"Right there!"

"Fuck me Baby!"

"Fuck me harder!"

"Oh shit!"

"I...I'm cumming!""

She shrieked as she climaxed, "Oh Yes-sssssss!"

She ground her pussy down hard on Owen's dick; swollen beyond its natural length and girth and laced with Succubus magic and his own powerful Life Force induced her cervix into dilating open...

Only his swollen mushroom shaped head was allowed to pass through before her womb clamped down, locking him inside her, and his seeding began...

Leesa came to a shuddering halt. Collapsed forward onto Owen's chest, breathing hard as he twisted her nipples and climaxed a second time, inhaling and holding her breath only to exhale a strangled feral roar!

Her whole body quaked as her muscles twitched, and after several euphoric seconds her eyes opened wide. She was looking up at the ceiling, but she saw nothing because she was consumed by the fire of euphoria flooding her body!

Hathor gasped and sat up cutting off Mike's access to her pussy, while my mouth fell open!

Leesa's skin began glowing golden. Her eyes changed to glowing emerald green slitted reptilian eyes. Her hair bleached out from golden to platinum blonde; and, the top layer of her skin became almost transparent allowing us to see golden scales rippling underneath!

Hathor began to mumble as I began chanting in and undertone in the ancient language taught to Mankind by God. I laced my spell contract with Life Force stored inside my womb, most of which was Owen's sperm mixed with Connor's and cast the spell laden with 'Maiden's Scent', 'Voice of the Madam', and 'Maiden's Dance'. Using my most powerful area of effect spells; they cast charm, suggestion, and illusion simultaneously as I exhaled!

A third blast of a pink perfumed mist settled over everyone just as another cloud bellowed out of Hathor's mouth and filled up the entire pool room...

When Hathor was done she looked over at me, her expression shocked, and mouthed, "What the fuck is she? How did this happen?"

I shrugged in response and mouthed, "I don't know! Maybe she's a Nymphilli like us..."

When everyone had breathed in the magic vapors and the cloud dissipated, Leesa was staring into Owen's eyes, breathing hard as if she just finished running a hundred yard dash and she had an irrepressible smile. Her skin was translucent with golden scales glowing beneath while her emerald slitted reptilian eyes shined with satisfaction...

"What?" Summer sneered bitchily not seeing beyond the illusion Hathor and I cast over Leesa, then laughed scornfully, "He didn't cum? You couldn't even make him cum!"

Owen put his arms around Leesa's waist and pulled her in for a final tender kiss that lasted another 30 seconds as Connor started to fidget uncomfortably. When Owen finally let her pull away he looked from Leesa to Summer, and with a deadpan stare answered her, ""Leesa was amazing. The most beautiful woman I have ever had the honor to be with in her own spectacular way. In special ways you seem completely devoid of; passion, discretion, empathy, and a completely open, very intimate, and fragile love that radiates off her like raging golden fire just for starters!"

"I was enraptured by her as soon as she sat on my lap and will happily admit I was seeding her almost as soon as this beautiful Aphrodite took me into her garden!""

Turning back to Leesa, he whispered, "I hope you get everything you want from this."

"Thank you, and thank you," Leesa mumbled before snatching 1 last kiss, then carefully lifted up off of Owen.

Tightening her abdomen and clenching her vagina around his dick, she did her best to suck every millilitre of sperm and lubrication off his shaft and lock it inside. All of her effort was completely unnecessary. Her womb had already closed and sealed everything he pumped inside her in her uterus. Nothing else was getting in or coming out. She was mated in a very special and magical way...

Moving back to her seat beside Summer, Leesa's confidence and continence were restored and she couldn't keep from smiling as she slowly rubbed her belly beneath the water...

Round 4- 30 seconds

"Look," J.R said raising his hands and voice, calling for attention as Brandon was about to sink the bottle to see who he was going to fuck next, "I understand this game and it is fun and all, but why don't we just start fucking and get this going for real."

"Wait your fucking turn J.R," Brandon answered.

"Hey I'm just saying," J.R retorted, "There seems to be a lot of angst and hurt feelings. If the women got their pussies tickled faster then they may feel less resentment that us guys are getting more action!"

I found myself agreeing with J.R and as I looked around the hot tub apparently the other women did too, if their nodding was an indicator.

"This is going as fast as it can," Brandon answered with a shrug and dunked the bottle.

It sank deep and when it popped up, it bobbed, swayed back and forth, and fell pointing to me again. Brandon smiled and stood up while I pulled myself off of J.R's hand and finger in my ass, out of the hot tub, and sat on the edge. Brandon stepped up and I looked away from him so I could watch Owen as he took my legs into the crook of his arms and slammed his dick unceremoniously into me!

"Oiee," I mewled as my whole body bounced and jiggled.

Brandon slammed his hips into my plump ass aggressively, pushing me across the floor as I purred, "You're so naughty!"

He pulled me back to the ledge, leaned over me, and thrust in until I felt his head slip inside my open cervix!

"You're a tight one too," He growled down at me.

I ignored him and smiled at Owen, my mouth opening sensually as I watched him react to the third man to fuck his dick inside my cunt tonight that isn't him!

I moaned, pursed my mouth, and twisted the chain around my waist as visions danced before my eyes of 16 men going about different chores, or having sex with wives or girlfriends, even George having sex with his sister, and then there was Owen watching Brandon fucking me. The last pearl was Brandon's, and suddenly I saw myself through his eyes as he fucked me deep and hard. When the visions faded away, I saw jealousy flash across Owen's eyes and instantly felt conflicting emotions; triumph and joy, while simultaneously feeling guilt and remorse. I knew in my heart that the triumph and joy were me, but I was baffled that I felt guilt and remorse!

'You can't consume our souls, much less the soul of the Queen and not expect to inherit her qualities or some of ours,' Easter whispered in my right ear like an ethereal mist.

'Now you will know our judgement, Betrayer,' Amunet hissed like a passing vapor.

'You may have consumed our souls and shackled our spirits,' Sirona growled in condemnation, 'But the Queen is free of you, and if...no...when she returns it will be shackles for you in eternal darkness as well...'

A chill ran down my body and my latest building orgasm was ruined by the eerie feeling of an ethereal finger tracing a line across my neck.

"30," Hathor called out all too soon.

Brandon pulled out without cumming in me and moved back to his seat, and it was my turn again.

Shaking off the words of the other Succubus Aspects, I sat up and smiled, made eye contact with everyone as I grabbed the whiskey bottle and asked, "Before I continue, I want to know if all of you want to keep going?"

The answer came as a resounding, "Yes!," from all the women and men except for J.R and to my surprise, Tiffany was the most adamant of everyone. Of course, she was cutting her eyes hopefully at Owen...

Round 5- 60 seconds

Looking from Tiffany to Owen, I winked at him and dunked the bottle!

It popped up, bounced and landed facing me!

"Well fuck me," I purred raunchily, "J.R do you wanna fuck me in my vagina this time or in my ass again?"

J.R smiled sinisterly, "I will let you decide."

"Wait," Tiffany gasped, "We had that option?"

"Sure," I laughed as J.R pulled himself out of the pool and sat on the edge waiting with his cock fully erect.

Tiffany started crying again and Leslie wrapped her in a hug and comforted her.

"Since this is my second time," I said to everyone, "I am going to fuck him for a full minute and from now on the time for everyone is 1 minute."

Everyone nodded as I stepped up to J.R and teased him a little by grabbing his cock and slowly playing my fingers up and down his phallus before licking a huge budding dollop of pre-cum from his slit.

Leaning back I added, "Also, if anyone rather give or take oral, that is acceptable too!"

Turning my ass to J.R, I started rubbing my cheeks across his dick as I swayed back and forth. He responded by grabbing my hips firmly and pulling me backwards. Leaning forward, I felt his dick press against my asshole, he gave my hips a sharp pull, and my wet ass slid back...with a 'Pop!' that was felt instead of heard, his dick slid inside.

As I slid backwards, J.R kept pulling my ass cheeks apart until I was exactly where he wanted me to be, with my tight little asshole pressed right against his pubic bone so that there wasn't even a half inch of him not inside.

Hathor began her slow count, "1... 2... 3..."

"Ishtar," J.R growled as he tried to thrust a deeper, but literally couldn't because we were tailbone to pubic bone, "For shits and giggles; take my turn and let's see who I am fucking in the ass next!"

Heathcliff smiled up at me as I held out my hand in a silent request that he grab the whiskey bottle for me. He recovered it and quickly passed it over. Moving up J.R's cock, his ribbed sausage scraping my insides deliciously until only his head was left inside, I held still as everyone watched me then dunked the bottle...

It sank and immediately popped back up, wobbled, and fell to Heathcliff!

Round 6- 120 seconds

"Oh fuck me in the ass," I purred like a drunk porn-star, "J.R you get to fuck my ass for 2 minutes now!"

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I wailed as J.R suddenly pulled me backwards and pumped me full of his lifeless seed making me warm inside.

"Yeah Baby," I shrieked hotly, "Fill up my ass with cum!"

Pulling off most of J.R's prick again I purred, "Hand me that fucking bottle and let's see who will cum in my hot wet cunt next!"

Reaching out for the bottle, Heathcliff obeyed and handed it to me and I dunked it...

Again, it fell to Hathor!

Round 7- 240 seconds

"Well fuck," I hollered lustily, completely drunk on sex and the hurricane of pheromones and feelings circling the room, "Get your dick up here and put that fat fucker in me!"

Heathcliff grinned like a cat with a bird caught in his mouth as he stood up. He was by far the tallest man in the room standing 6 feet 6 inches tall. Out of the water, every woman once again gasped as he used both hands to hold up the largest dick any of us have ever seen!

"Holy fucking God," Leslie prayed upon seeing it.

"Oh shit," Anna hollered in her sexy Spanish accent and crossed herself from head to belly and across her shoulders, then whispered something to Maria who was openly staring with her mouth agape.

Beatrix smiled but her eyes were half lidded so I wasn't even sure she was really paying attention. Tiffany was crying on Leslie's shoulder. Sabine looked visibly pale, while her daughter looked hungry to try getting Heathcliff inside her; and Bianca and Jenny both had their heads resting on Owen's shoulders. Their eyes were closed and they rocked their hips in time with his fingers rubbing their pussies from their vagina to their clitorises.

"J.R, lean back; I've got to open wide or I am going to be split in 2 by this fucker," I requested.

He did so, and as I scooted back he moved with me so that his cock stayed buried as I laid back. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he slid his hands up my waist from my hips and cupped my breasts while Heathcliff took my legs in his arms. I directed his horse dick to my tiny little pussy, and I for the first time in millennia had a truly fearful moment as his monster cock pressed against my labia!

My eyes rolled back into my head and drool frothed at the corners of my mouth as he entered me...

All the cum in my body; from Owen, Connor, and Brandon, even the dregs of Life Force from J.R's lubrication circulated through my body...

Power poured into me from Heathcliff as a new pearl, my eighteenth pearl, appeared on my 'Chain of Prostitution', and I drew on the Life Force of all 18 men as I exhaled magic into the air above me...

"Pow! Pow!" Rang out as my pelvis shattered at the sacroiliac joints like shots from a .38 revolver!

Thankfully the soundproofing of the pool room kept the noise inside, and my magic suggestion and illusion deafen the party in the hot tub. Only Hathor was immune to my illusion, and only she stared in shock and amazement as the cartilage of my pubic symphysis elasticized, and widened 2 inches before re-solidifying. My thighs, hips, and femurs realigned as new cartilage grew where my sacroiliac joints once connected, and my coxal bones thinned until my pelvic inlet circumference was roughly three times as large. When Heathcliff's huge horse dick penetrated deeper, I felt my vagina elasticize and lengthen. My intestines gurgled as J.R flexed his dick inside me, and I knew my body was primed for my final changes, and they would happen soon!

Heathcliff's dickhead reached my cervix, and thankfully my vagina had grown enough that it almost connected to my stomach. Slowly, he forced just the last few inches inside and I exhaled as my breath was pushed out of me!

"Oh fuck me," I gasped as his leathery flesh stretched my pussy-lips further than they have ever been before!

Determined to be completely inside, he rammed all of his length so far up inside me, I felt his cock-head pressing against my diaphragm and I watched my belly visibly distend!

I looked like I had a 'Ridley Scott: Alien' moving around in my belly as Heathcliff started fucking me in earnest!

'Oh thank the Goddess for having a Succubus body,' I thought to myself as another gasping moan exploded from my lips. Otherwise, he most likely wouldn't have been able to enter me, and if he had somehow; he most certainly would have torn me asunder!

Even after the changes I've undergone so far, it still felt like he was ripping me in half. It felt like at any moment his cock-head would push straight up my esophagus and out of my mouth. As he thrust in, I couldn't scream, or moan, or wail. It was as if all the air was being squeezed out of my body and my eyes rolled back into my head as I started convulsing uncontrollably from the enormous pressure invading my womb!

Even being a Nymphilli nearly at my transition into a Succubus, I was at my limit!

"Oh my God," Bianca gasped hoarsely, "She took all of him inside her!"

I didn't feel Heathcliff when he started ejaculating, I was already in the thrall of my climax, lost in pain and pleasure for what felt like an eternity. Locked between Heathcliff and J.R, galloping up peaks that blew my mind then snowballing down valleys to gasping lows!

Over and over and over again they spurted cum in me, and over and over and over again I shrieked in pleasure!

"Oh my God," Maria gasped in awe and horror...

Round 8- 480 seconds

While Heathcliff and J.R were busy with me, Brandon chortled delightedly, "My turn again and now the turn time is 4 minutes now."

"But," Tiffany gulped nervously, "You weren't selected twice by bottle toss..."

Grabbing the whiskey bottle, he dunked it as he stared into her eyes and growled, "I don't care, I'm going with it. Just think mom; of how much jizz I can put inside you after 4 minutes, instead of 30 seconds..."

He smiled at her maliciously as she visibly blanched and looked like she was about to puke. The bottle popped up, wavered, and fell toward Beatrix and she exhaled loudly in relief!

"Well shit," Beatrix sighed as she raised her head up and opened her eyes fully.

She looked at Brandon sharply, and then shrugged like it didn't matter and pulled herself out of the water. Laying back she spread her legs as Brandon walked up grinning condescendingly. He wrapped his arms under her thick thighs and moved in.

"I always wanted to know how it would feel to fuck you Bee...," He purred happily as he put his dick up to her pussy-lips and pushed the tip of his dick between her plump outer labia parting them to reveal her lush pink inner petals.

He watched his dick sink into her without blinking. Only once his lower belly pressed against her pussy did he sigh, "Ever since I was a kid I always fantasized about fucking you. You're so intoxicating! When you came over to visit, I would take your panties and bathing suit bottoms before you wore them and would masturbate in them before returning them so you could wear them home!"

"Oh shit, you're sick! I can't believe I married you," Maria growled under her breath while Anna nodded.

Leaning over Beatrix, bending her double so her knees were pressed against her shoulders, Brandon began slowly sawing in and out of her working to reach his climax before his 4 minutes were up.

Looking from Beatrix to Maria, he sneered, "Well, I don't really give a fuck what you think..."

Round 9- 480 seconds

"It looks like it's my turn," Bianca giggled happily, thankful that the bottle landed on her mother and not her!

Grabbing the whiskey bottle out of the middle of the hot tub, she dunked it quickly and tried to give it a little nudge toward Owen. When the bottle popped up it wobbled precariously toward Mike, as Bianca sucked air through her teeth before rocking back and tipping to Owen.

"Yes!" She chortled happily.

Owen grinned and pulled himself out of the water and sat on the side of the hot tub as Bianca sighed in relief and stood up. Moving in front of him, she smiled in relief and joy to be fucking the guy she actually wanted. Owen returned her smile as he ogled her breasts, the way her belly slowly moved with her breathing, and the way the obliques and abdomen curved to meet her pelvis before flaring out to her hips and buttocks. As she leaned in and crawled up and straddled his lap he leaned back until she had righted herself over his dick. Slowly, ran her hands across his chest, down her abdomen until she reached his phallus. With slow, deliberate strokes she pumped her hand up his length until a large clear dollop of pre-cum crowned his head, and then she guided it between her thighs, and his lubricants smeared between her plump camel-toe pussy-lips as she rubbed his dick-lips over her hooded clitoris.

"Mm," She moaned before running his head down her vulva, so his urethra kissed hers before sinking her tight unused vagina over his head!

For 6 long years she and Heathcliff have been enduring a nearly sexless marriage. She didn't know until their wedding night. She had believed it important to remain chaste while they dated, and so, when he had said he was very large in the penis she had thought it was great. After all, all her friends had said bigger was always better. And so, on their wedding night they found out he was so large that he couldn't get inside her at all!

She begged him to try harder, and he did. She begged to at least finger her. Take her virginity with his fingers and promised she would do the same for him, but he refused. He said that if he couldn't take her in the traditional way then he wouldn't take her at all!

They were both too embarrassed to annul the marriage, or tell anyone their problem. In the end they were great friends, she did love him, and she didn't want it to seem like she only wanted him for sex...so they stayed together.

Owen leaned back on his hands and watched as Bianca guided his swollen purple mushroom head between her thick puffy outer labia. He focused on the sensations of Bianca's soft wet inner labia rubbing against the sides of his head, of his urethra slipping over and consuming her small clitoris as she pushed a little part of herself inside him. When she was done having fun fucking her clitoris inside his dick-lips, he relished the feeling of his glands sliding down her vulva as his urethra kissed hers before she pushed him all the way to her perineum, and could feel his head slip across the elastic membrane of her hymen and grunted in pain when he pressed against it...