TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to admit, there was a small part of her that was delighted!

Her self-esteem rocketed, and she couldn't help gloating at the idea that J.R wanted a taste of home...a taste of what he had lost. Then she remembered, to him this was nothing more than another sex orgy and another opportunity to fuck her while he could get away with it. Her self-esteem plummeted and sank even lower when the thought came that he might even consider this a conquest!

"Ohhhhhhh shit I'm cumming," J.R chortled behind her, and as she felt him start spraying her walls down with creamy white cum instead of feeling triumphant, she groaned in her heart.

Feeling particularly nasty and wanting to share, Beatrix wondered if J.R ever told Sabine that he was sterile. That he'd gotten the 'snip-snip' a year after they were married, and he wanted to break into the swinger scene. His thought was, as he explained it to her 27 years ago; was that he didn't want to get any of the other women pregnant and then they would come back later and want child support.

"Oh yeah, J.R," She purred sensually, just so she could piss off Sabine, and rotated her hips on his cock so that he hollowed her out and hit her g-spot while his balls tapped deliciously on her clit, "You always knew how to tickle my fancy..."

Sabine hissed in disgust and Beatrix grinned in satisfaction.

"Mm-yeah," Bee hummed lasciviously and turned her head towards Sabine and couldn't help but ask tauntingly, "So, Sabine, did J.R ever tell you how I got pregnant with Bianca and Jenny?"

"Why would he," Sabine retorted bitchily.

Beatrix smiled nastily.

Sabine was a bitch, but she was insecure, possessive, and a suspicious bitch. She liked to sound confident; like she didn't give a fuck, but the reality was that paranoia drove her need to know.

So, She purred, her voice dripping with condescension as she related the story, ""Well, Mm that feels good!"

"Well, I guess I should start with; I married J.R when I was 18...oh shit! Harder J.R!"

"Oooh yeah...and, by the time our first anniversary came around I was already itching for a baby. J.R, however, had other plans...Oh fuck! Pound me J.R! Pound me harder!""

"Mm...nice," She hummed and rotated her hips causing J.R's dick-lips to circle around her cervix before he pulled back.

"So, while I was wanting a baby, J.R here was wanting to swing out and go to sex orgies," Beatrix continued as he paused I fucking her, "Of course he sold the idea as a good time! Where we could both experience other people, with no-strings-attached, and...no consequences!"

Resuming fucking his dick inside Beatrix, she hummed as she continued, "Mmmm...so, J.R started inquiring about such groups discreetly and found several, and found out that in order to join most the swinger clubs, participating men had to either wear condoms or get the...'snip-snip'!"

Sabine sighed, wondering when Beatrix's story was going to get to the point, ""So when is a dick going to find my pussy?"

"Wait!"

"What the fuck did you saying, Bee?""

Beatrix laughed then purred, ""What I'm saying is; your previous accusation that I never do anything "Risqué" is wholly inaccurate."

"What I'm also saying is; J.R is as sterile as a yunic!"

"He decided one day before he came home from work, without consulting with me on how I felt about it, that if we were going to be "Swingers", then he wanted to fuck without condoms and he didn't want pregnancies or children fucking up his plans.""

"Oh shit," Summer guffawed, then blatantly laughed at her mother as she asked, "Mom, weren't you hoping to get pregnant soon?"

"God damnit J.R!" Sabine hissed in outrage, "Is Bee right?"

"Yeah," J.R confessed in a sigh, then repeatedly slammed Beatrix pussy savagely in anger as he growled, "You...need...to...shut...the...fuck...up...Bee!"

"Re...eh...eh...al...ly," Beatrix retorted defiantly as she absorbed his assault, then continued once he slowed down and quick fucking her so hard, "The irony is; There were at least 30 of the other men participating at each of the swinger parties we were attending, and a few of them had no qualms lying about being sterile and knocked me up my very first swinger adventure."

"Shit!" Summer hissed.

"How many swinger parties did we go to J.R?" Beatrix asked.

"Grrrrr," He growled uncooperatively.

There was a long silence and the J.R answered, ""There were 4 different clubs with roughly 30 couples each, and we attended 2 parties every weekend for 4 months before we found out you were pregnant. So, that makes 30 parties and 120 couples.

"To be fair Beatrix wasn't the only woman that got pregnant. There were quite a few couples that were part of multiple clubs like us. Eventually, almost every woman in all 4 clubs got pregnant too."

"There was a huge lawsuit, and the men who lied and hadn't gotten a vasectomy like they said they had were kicked out of the clubs while their wives were allowed to stay, as revenge.""

"Fuck!" Summer gasped, "Did you keep swinging after that?"

"Fuck yeah," J.R answered, ""Beatrix was ecstatic she was pregnant, and as for the other couples, it wasn't like we could knock up the women anymore than they already were!"

"The parties continued all the way up to many of us going into labor. It helped that several of the wives in the clubs were nurses or midwives, and there were 2 doctors. So a few of the orgies turned into birthing parties. Those were the last gatherings we attended for awhile..."

"The 4 club captains wanted to resume having them 2 months later, as soon as the wives were technically capable of having sex again, but the ladies wanted time to get their bodies back into shape again.""

"Pfff, of course," Summer agreed wholeheartedly, "I imagine you don't feel all that sexy when you look stretched out and fat!"

"I wouldn't know," J.R retorted sarcastically, "Anyway, it took almost a year for all the wives to get back in shape, and then the 4 club captains threw a huge postpartum party. After that, we kept going to our parties until Beatrix got pregnant again."

"So," Beatrix purred as she felt J.R start cumming again, "If you have any aspirations of having more children Sabine. Well, I would take this opportunity to get impregnated, and with only Connor, Brandon, Heathcliff, Clifford, Mike, and Owen as potent donors...at least you'll know who the father is!"

J.R was finished shooting his cum into Beatrix and pulled out as he slapped her ass savagely and growled, "You really need to learn when to shut the fuck up... Bee-otch!"

——(!)——

Jenny- 10:45 pm

Hovering within the recesses of Owen's mind, watching passively from behind his eyes, I hovered in a dark room where I witnessed him and Jenny making love. One wall of the room I was in was a massive window, or floor-to-ceiling corner-to-corner flatscreen television, and through it I stared through Owen's eyes as Jenny scrunched her nose as her jaw dropped, her eyes crossed and then rolled up into her head, and she brought her chin down to her chest and she exhaled in a profound orgasm...

As soon as Owen's dick ripped through Jenny's hymen virgin blood coated and soaked into his dick. Simultaneously, magic both familiar and strange warmed the dark little room I was occupying inside his mind. Aqua-green lightning crackled and leapt from the box behind me as I turned my astral presence around to see what was happening. I contemplated trying to reach out for it again, but even as I thought about it the power radiating off the box increased exponentially. Suddenly, a wave of power threw my consciousness backwards against the viewing window as cracks spider-webbed out from my impact.

Holding my ethereal hand out in front of me, it disintegrated as my consciousness was being forcibly expelled. I wouldn't be able to maintain my presence for much longer under the weight of Owen's power. Just as I was about to retreat from Owen's mind; the room, the box exuding power, emotions, and memories...everything...warped around me...

Unable to move at all, I watched Owen's mind open up before me as runes, glyphs and magic circles danced on all 4 walls, the ceiling, and floor. I tried to see it all!

I tried to memorize as much as I could, but the magic, it was moving so fast!

Before I knew it the seals were beginning to crack, then break, and then in a burst of reds, blues, gold, greens, oranges, violets, white and black; the room exploded!

I recoiled, bringing my arms up to protect a face that didn't exist here, but my arms were nothing more than mist as was the rest of me. With an involuntary shudder, I put my arms down as the room spread out before me like an immense library.

There were white marble floors with bookcases lining walls that disappeared around corners as well as long rows of bookcases that were laid out like a maze. I got a good view of the maze from six steps above the library from its raised grand foyer.

Slowly turning in a circle I stared in wonder. The pearl on my 'Chain of Prostitution' should have only let me hover on the outer layer of Owen's mind. Enabling me to see out of his eyes. Feel what he feels. Sense his emotions. That was what the room where I had been was, an astral representation of a holding room, of sorts. However, I was now inside his Temple, somehow!

It was nothing like how I imagined a young man's Temple would appear...

Separating the grand foyer from the library were 6 pillars. The 4 inner pillars were each of an element; fire, water, earth, and air while the 2 outer pillars were marble. The right being of white marble while the left was black. As the room sharpened around me the pillars took on individual shapes, or the carved likenesses of 6 different women and female hybrid creatures.

The pillar of white marble was the first I examined. My ethereal form shimmered with my shock. The pillar was chiseled into the likeness of a Dragoness!

'Oh my Goddess! She...should not exist!'

A creature of folklore...myth...fantasy...modern humanity thought of them as nothing more than fairy tales and stories. For other cultures they were harbingers of death and destruction, and for still others they were creatures of wisdom and power. They were all of those things and so much more, but they went extinct long ago...or at least...I thought they had.

In many of those fantasy stories Dragons were gigantic creatures, and in truth, they could make themselves so quite easily, but when they weren't then that were only a little taller than normal humans. Something the pillar before me reminded me of.

The Dragoness had a woman's body from her shoulders to elbows and knees. Her head was much like a typical dragon's as imagined in the movies, only human sized, and it was connected to her shoulder by a 3 feet long neck. Her shoulders while being human were broad and strong. Her forearms changed from human skin to scaly and ended at large hands with talons for fingertips. Her chest was thick with rippling pectoral muscles that connected to her primary shoulders, and also a second set of pectorals that covered the rest of her rib-cage and stretched around to her back where there was a second set of shoulders of 6 feet long wing-arms. Distinctive to the Dragon-women, she also had 4 large breasts that hung pendulously from her chest, and might've rivaled Hathor's in size if her's hadn't grown exponentially.

With such huge breasts and such a thickly muscled rib-cage, and the way her figure sculpted down to a slim/petite waist before swooping out to wide hips and a bountiful booty, her appearance was almost too fantastical...too idealized to be real. The creature was glaring, in my opinion, and not at all feminine or ideal. Not like Succubi, who are the personification of fantasy and seduction. This creature was utilitarian...unidealistic...mundane.

Forcing myself to look beyond the grotesque creature's failure to be seductive, I grimace at her Neanderthaloid belly. It may have been slim, but it was far too lean and cut, and her obliques were just horrible; far too lean. It made the Dragoness's human body look like one of those Summer Olympic gymnasts with muscles popping in out everywhere. I felt better once I moved on from the Dragon-woman's obliques to her jutting hip-flares, and it appeared that her lower back curved out to a thick round ass. This added to her broad hips, and thick thighs, and it was apparent that the creature had a hybrid pelvis much like Succubi do.

Our pelvises have a much smaller sacral promontory that connects to the illum, and the sacrum and coccyx bones are disconnected and become long tails. A Succubus tail is usually 4 to 5 feet long, whereas, case-in-point, this Dragoness's tail was at least 6 feet long. The tail was also thick, much thicker than Succubi tails, and it was scaled though it looked like a long thick trail of hair ran from the small of the creature's back all the way to the tip.

Leaving the tail, I followed the Dragon's thighs to the last part of her that was dragonic; from her knees down, her legs elongated. The femur, tibula and fibula were shorter than a normal human, and met thick ankles that then led to long cannons that ended in scaly paw-like feet with 5 long talons on each toe.

Shaking my head I walked to the opposite side of the entry to the library and examined the black pillar. It was carved into the image of a Succubus!

'Unbelievable!' I gasped in thought.

The Succubus looked a whole lot like Hathor, except that it had massive cow's horns growing out of the sides of its head just above and behind long cow's ears. There was also a huge white disc hovering over the Succubus's head, and her horns grew up and around the perimeter of the disc until they reached the 2 and 10 o'clock positions and then they curved out. However, no matter how I stared at the Succubus's face, it didn't change; it looked exactly like Hathor!

Further down the Succubus pillar there were other differences between the sculpture and Megan's friend and lover. Like the fact that it had 4 exceedingly large breasts while Hathor only had 2 absolutely gargantuan breasts. To be fair, Hathor's 2 breasts were probably equal in volume as the sculptures 4 breasts.

Other differences were that the sculpture had 4 arms not 2 much like my final Succubus form. It also had a thick waist, broad hips, a thick ass, a long spade-tipped tail, and thick thighs that led to goat-like legs and hooves, and as I admired the sculpture, I could very well see how this could be Hathor's Succubus form after her final transition...

What bothered me more than a little was that it wasn't me that was carved into that pillar, and it begged the questions; Why wasn't it me? Why was it Hathor?

There was a sudden movement in my periphery. A white shape walking inside the maze, and as I turned to see what it was it was gone as fast as it appeared... Shaking my head, beginning to feel weirded-out from this place, I returned to contemplating the questions that plagued me as I moved from the Succubus pillar to examine the pillar of fire.

It was immediately discernible that it was shaped like a woman, but other than that, there were no distinguishing features like the Dragon and Succubus. Apparently, Owen hadn't met and bonded to the woman that represents fire for him yet...

I felt like lightning struck my brain!

Waves of heat from embarrassment rolled through me, and I quickly moved back to the Succubus statue, 'Hathor was technically the first of us that Owen fucked tonight. She was the first Nymphilli, Succubus potential, that Owen had ever had intercourse with. So, she was imprinted...on this pillar...instead of me!'

'But Hathor and I aren't the only women Owen's fucked tonight,' Rushing back to the Dragon pillar I examined it carefully despite its unsightliness, 'Hathor was first, then me, and then...Beatrix, then Bianca...No...Leesa, then Bianca, and then Jenny.'

Moving back to examine the water pillar, I mumbled in thought, 'Then who are these women?'

Standing there, 20 feet tall, molded from deep ocean water with the scent of the sea wafting off of it, was the molded shape of a Siren. The woman was beautiful. She had long wavy hair, beautiful facial features, small shoulders and chest, small sleek breasts that I begrudgingly admitted were still larger than my A-cups. Hers must have been B's if not C's at least, and her small rib-cage tapered down to a small waist that flared out to petite hips and turned into a Mermaid's tail.

Looking back to the Sirens face once more, I memorized it. I had never seen her before, but Owen had and they were apparently bonded.

The next pillar was of deep brown earth, and this woman looked completely human. She looked down at the foyer with sad eyes and with arms and hands held close to her body around and beneath incredibly huge breasts so she could hold a large pregnant belly.

I memorized this woman as well. One day, I will find out who they were, and when I do...well...I'm wasn't sure what I would do.

Moving on, the last pillar was air. It had the consistency of storm clouds rolling in a constant turmoil. Looking closer, I hissed in shock...it was Jenny!

'Why her,' I gasped in thought, 'Why not Beatrix or Bianca, both of which fucked him before Jenny?'

'Does that mean there's other prerequisites to this...bonding?'

Frustrated, I turned away from the pillars and decided to investigate the rest of Owen's temple. On the opposite side of the foyer from the library was a huge floor to ceiling, corner to corner, window that showed me a picture, from Owen's view point, of Jenny inhaling deeply. The act expanded her chest making her breasts seem even larger than they were previously. She exhaled slowly coming down from her climax, and smiled up at Owen with eyes half closed in complete and utter satisfaction and a deep sense of safety. Her look was one all women know as soon as we see it; Jenny was completely head over heels in love with Owen!

'What is happening,' I grumbled to myself as I turned away from the window, 'This is not what I wanted!'

Spinning around I froze in startlement!

In the center of the foyer was a statue of another dragon. A red dragon...

'When did it appear,' I wondered. I had just looked from the pillars to the window and it hadn't been there, and now, it was!

Looking back at the pillars, my eyes found first the earthen mother, and then Hathor, the Siren, and lastly the Dragoness. If I had eyes they would have been opened wide as I realized that all 5 women were staring down at the dragon in the center of the foyer...

A sudden thought occurred to me, and I looked all around the foyer but couldn't find it anywhere...the box that had been in the little black room with me was gone!

Shaking my head, I had no idea what all of it meant, but I wanted to find out. Turning to explore the library, I floated through the foyer. When I reached the pillars, I proceeded to pass through them when I heard a loud pop, there was a bright flash and I sailed across the foyer!

Dazed and confused, trying to gather my wits, I picked myself up off the floor where I landed after hitting the window. Looking over at the pillars, a barrier latticed between them now. Floating over to the...barrier, I reached out an ethereal finger and watched as aqua-green power arced out and popped my vaporous fingertip!

Looking around the foyer, it was plain to see that there were no doors, or portals leading out of the room. I was stuck here. Curious I moved to the black marble pillar of the Succubus Hathor. Raising my hand, I placed my palm against a thigh, and nothing. The marble was smooth and cool to the touch.

Moving on I stopped only long enough to place my hand hesitantly against the fire pillar. It was hot, but not so hot as to burn me.

Next was the earth woman's pregnant belly. It was also warm, but in an earthy way.