TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 09

Story Info
Transition.
12.2k words
4.43
5.9k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of oral, manual, and group sex, cheating and incest.

*

Ch. 09- Transition

Leslie- 10:45 pm

"Oh fuck yes!" Mike chortled, as he thrust deep inside Leslie, his dick-lips pressing against her cervix ruthlessly as he blasted his spend inside her.

Leslie howled in anguish as memories flashed through her mind of the countless times her father had visited her in her bedroom. How had she let this happen?

She knew the answer as soon as she asked the question. She had been so caught up in the mood. In her own strange feelings of euphoria and arousal that she didn't even think about her past until Mike slid his dick inside her!

It didn't even occur to her that her last period had been 2 weeks ago. How was it that her dad always seemed to fuck her at the worst possible times?

She was as fertile tonight as she had been 6 and a half years ago when she got pregnant by her father. It took her 2 months before she realized she hadn't had a period, and another month before she summoned the courage to tell Mike she was pregnant one evening when he came to her room. The next day he took her to Planned Parenthood, and well, they took care of it...

The next 3 years were hell. She had managed to keep her A and B grades from dropping below Bs and Cs after Mike started visiting her nightly, but after the abortion everything changed. Her Bs and Cs dropped to Ds and Fs, her self-esteem plummeted, and she barely graduated high school. All she could think about was how she let her father and those doctors kill her baby!

Mike never stopped coming to her room, and finally she couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't bear the thought of telling her mother what was happening, but she was so ashamed. Tiffany never understood why she had to get out of that house, and it was to her crying, "To come back," that she moved out as soon as she graduated.

The next year she spent living on the streets, and she found out what real life for an 18 year old girl was like. She did...things...just to survive. The same things Mike had done to her, and yet, she rationalized it by telling herself that at least she was getting paid for it. Her last night hooking, she spent in an expensive hotel room celebrating her nineteenth birthday as a 300 pound 'John' hovered over her cramming his dick inside her and drooling over her breasts. That was the night she decided she was done.

The next day she started volunteering at a Nunnery outreach center, and a year later she took her vows. Now, she was right back where she started all those years ago, as Mike leaned in pressing his dick high inside her as she imagined her womb opening up for him like it had all those years ago. His huge mushroom head exploded semen inside her and she felt sick...like she was going to puke!

Cramps rippled through her lower belly as she imagined his huge ostrich egg sized testicles pumping cum inside her and her stomach suddenly lurched. She dry heaved and then slid her right hand down to her belly and cursed. She had never been a bodybuilder. She wasn't fit in that since, but she wasn't fat. She wasn't even pudgy, but now she felt bloated inside and had a definite roundness to her belly. Drool cascaded over her bottom lip and dribbled onto the floor as she cried silently; hoping that Mike couldn't feel her anguish as she screamed 'No!' in her head!

Mike's ejaculation started waning and hope flickered momentarily as she sniffled pitifully. She thought he was done as he leaned against her ass and let his dick pulse and throb inside her as the last dregs of his cum drained into her. When he started fucking her again a few minutes later she shook her head and truely sobbed...

Her crying quieted again though, and became soft sniffles, and then dried up completely as she began to moan and mewl as her orgasm began to build. It started like a fledgling fire, struggling to build heatwith wet wood, filling her head with a smoky haze as her womb and then her belly grew warmer and warmer. Inevitably, the horrible sickly feelings she had burned away in the fire of her mounting climax and soon she was burning up with sexual euphoria!

Slamming back against her father's plunging shaft, she exhaled lustily as she peaked and Mike laughed as he came inside her again. When she was finished, she rocked her head from side to side, unable to believe she had just done what she did while Mike leaned against her ass and let his dick spew the last spurts of cum before suddenly...and finally...withdrawing!

As soon as he was out, she plopped down into a squat and contracted her abdominal and vaginal muscles as a gush of cum slurped out and pooled on the floor between her feet.

"Oh thank you God," She mumbled, but when the pour of sperm out of her vagina seemed to never end, she pulled her 1 piece bathing suit off of her head and looked down between her thighs.

Her eyebrows tried to march up her forehead and join her hair line from shock and dismay, as a creamy white stream of gelatinous goo slowly oozed out of her vagina...

"Oh no! No no no!" She hissed in panic and began pressing on her belly trying to force everything her father put inside back out.

Looking up, ready to ask her mom for help, she finally realized everyone was gone. Everyone being Leesa, Maria, Anna, Bianca, Jenny, Beatrix, and even her mom, they had all left her behind!

Shuddering as she stood up, her belly bulging and swollen with semen, she looked around quickly to see if she had missed anyone. The only girls still in the room were Owen's girlfriends, Ishtar and Ashtoreth, and Summer and Sabine. Heathcliff was still fucking Ashtoreth in the back of the room while Connor was right next to him fucking Ishtar. Clifford was fucking Sabine, and J.R was fucking Summer. Brandon was moving from the back of the room blindly and Mike was about to meet him. There wasn't any new pussy for them to fuck, and they would soon be coming back to her!

Another involuntary shudder shook her, and turning around she ran. She was shaking uncontrollably by the time she hit the door and pushed it open roughly. The lights of the pool room blinded her so that she spent the next few seconds blinking as she caught the door and closed it softly.

When she turned away from the door, so many familiar smiling happy faces greeted her. Beatrix, Bianca and Tiffany were the first she saw. Her mother was sitting at the side of the pool facing away from her with her legs in the water. Bianca and Beatrix were laying half out of the pool facing the sauna. They were supporting themselves on their elbows and corralling their massive breasts within their forearms like they were massive white pillows squishing out from between them and the floor. The water splashed behind them as they kicked their feet, and they all talked quietly.

Looking from Bi, Bee, and Tiff, she saw Jenny had Owen a few feet away...

Jenny was laying on the edge of the pool while Owen was between her thighs in the shallow end. They seemed to be ignoring everyone, or so enthralled with each other that they didn't know they had an audience. Leesa sat a few feet away from Tiffany and had her feet hanging over the edge into the water too and cast longing glances at Owen while rubbing her belly. Maria and Anna were on the opposite side of the pool from everyone having a quiet but adamant discussion in Spanish.

She was so happy...so relieved...that she burst into tears as she begged in a silent prayer, 'Oh God! Please forgive me!'

"Hey cutie," Bianca greeted, interrupting Leslie's thoughts as she waved, beckoning her to come over.

Her bottom lip trembled with emotion and Bianca saw her distress. Pushing herself up, Bianca vaulted out of the pool and started toward her. She tried to hold it together, but as they closed on each other, the more she broke down and by the time Bianca reached her, she was sobbing. Wrapping her arms around Bianca's waist, her friend pulled her head into her cleavage as she asked in a protective maternal tone, "What's happened Leslie?"

"I...I've sinned against God, betrayed my vows and myself," Leslie mumbled incoherently into Bianca's breasts, and all that anyone heard was, "Whaawaa wha whawaawaawaawaa..."

——(!)——

Ishtar - 10:45 pm

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and exhaled a long low breath of a pink cloud of enchantment and illusion.

Owen's mind...his Temple...was so puzzling...and erotic...

Connor's testicles slapped my pussy-lips as he sawed in and out of me, and I was brought back to my current dalliance quite roughly. He, like all the others, had ejaculated more in the last 15 minutes than they probably ever had in such a very short amount of time. It was all due to Hathor's and my aphrodisiac pheromones and magic, but there was still only so much Life Force they could produce before they started using their Life Essence to keep up with us.

Connor was approaching that point quickly. He had a strong Life Essence, but he had very little Life Force. It's probably why he hadn't gotten Leesa, or Summer pregnant, and most likely Tiffany had no reason to worry now either. What little Life Force he had was completely spent, and had been fucking me for 15 minutes now and he still hadn't cum.

Looking up, I saw Leslie shaking from the trauma of being fucked by her daddy as Mike left her, and I couldn't help but smirk. From the bulge of her stomach, and with the influence of my fertility enhancing magic...she was most likely leaving here pregnant by Mike.

Mike on the other hand was headed back towards me, but he was about to run into Brandon. Leslie saw the situation just as I did, and knew her fate would be fucking and sucking them both if she stayed. Her expression revealed her horror at the thought and she bolted for the exit...

——(!)——

Brandon couldn't find a plump little ass, or a large round fat ass to fuck. Frustrated he pulled his blindfold off and looked around the sauna to find that more than half the women had left and his dad was right in front of him!

'Shit!' He cursed to himself.

He had wanted to fuck Maria. They hadn't had sex in 5 years, since she cut him off for fucking her twin sister, Anna.

Being 26 years old and ruggedly handsome, he wasn't starved for sex. There always were girls he could convince that even though married, 'They' were the real loves of his life, and being a Coach for the local high school and middle school's soccer, volleyball, wrestling, and basketball teams always guaranteed he had access to as many as 200 young naive girls.

He always made them feel like he was their number 1 backer, their personal tutor, and in exchange for getting to fuck them he would help them get scholarships. However, there was only so much he could do, so if they weren't good enough to get the scholarship then it wasn't his fault they failed. Best of all, every year there was always a new crop of naive girls. So yeah, he wasn't hurting for sex, it was just, tonight would have been his best chance to finally realize his dream of impregnating Anna and Maria together!

Sighing, he looked around and saw that Connor was still fucking the flat chested 'Pawg' fresh out of high school, 'Ishtar, was her name?'

He had already fucked her in the hot tub, but hell, why not do her again, at least it would be fun fucking that fat ass of hers, but first, there was his dad...

Pulling the speedo off Mike's head, he watched his father blink in surprise for several seconds as Brandon held a finger up for him to keep silent. Pointing to Summer, he whispered, "Why don't you go fuck her mouth, dad."

Mike nodded and moved to sit in front of Summer before pulling her over and guiding her mouth to his dick.

Brandon smiled as he watched Summer struggle to swallow his dad's cock, then looking over he gave Sabine a long desirous look and hoped he would get another chance to fuck the bitch before the party was over...

——(!)——

Connor was pumping me fast and hard when Brandon came up to him and pulled his blindfold off.

"Woah, what the fuck," He objected.

Brandon held his finger up for him to be silent and motioned for his brother to observe that most of the ladies had left, including Leesa.

"My turn at her pussy," Brandon whispered while pointing towards my ass, and then motioned towards the back of my head and suggested, "You fuck her face!"

Connor nodded, pulled out, and sat down next to me, where Beatrix had been earlier. He positioned himself while Brandon grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards as he slid his hands around my waist and caressed my swollen belly. Much like Leslie and Hathor, I was very full of cum...

Brandon pulled back on my rib-cage, silently directing me to stand up straight and ran his fingers from my belly up to my pert breasts. He fondled them for several seconds, twisting my nipples, and caressing the soft swells, squeezing his fingers into the small amount of fat shaping my breasts before turning me around to face him and leaning in.

I could feel his breath on my mouth and nose. Parting my lips, anticipating a kiss. When it came it was rough, raw, and filled with need and insecurity. My senses were tingling as he pressed his body against me. His slimy prick was slowly tapping against my lower belly and pubic mound, the hair on his abdominals was caressing my belly, and his chest hair was rubbing against my nipples making me feel like a raw exposed nerve he kept stroking until my patients turned into an aching need!

Too soon Brandon pulled away leaving me wanting. Taking my hand, he led me to Connor and passed me to him. Connor pulled me down for a kiss while Brandon moved around behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks, he spread them apart and thrust his dick inside me roughly. Connor put his hand to my cheek and caressed it almost tenderly as Brandon's lower belly slammed into my ass. Connor stuck his thumb in my mouth and I sucked on him sensually for all of a second before he turned his nail into my cheek and roughly pulled my mouth down to his dick!

Knowing what he wanted, I hummed and nodded while smiling hungrily around his thumb, and then prepared myself for the fuck and suck that was about to happen. Widening my stance for Brandon, I set my forearms on Connor's thighs and grabbed his cum covered dick, still slick with my lubrication, and opened my mouth hungrily. His uncircumcised cockhead slipped between my lips and glided to the back of my mouth as I looked up to see if Connor was watching me take him all the way inside me. Brandon chuckled mischievously and a second later he brutally slammed his hips into my ass!

My eyes opened wide in surprise as I was suddenly propelled forward sliding all the way down Connor's phallus, burying my nose in his pubes as his dick slid into and fucked my throat!

"Mmmm," I hummed as my eyes crossed and then rolled up into my head!

Biting down I relished the feeling of my teeth pressing into the soft skin of Connor's dick and feeling his taut muscle flex and swell. I loved feeling the ridges of his phallus as I slid back up his length when Brandon suddenly reversed and pulled my hips with him.

Connor's head rubbed against the roof of my mouth as Brandon fucked shallowly for a couple of seconds before Connor hit the back of my throat when Brandon slammed into me hard rocketing my mouth down Connor's dick until my nose was buried in his pubes!

Heat had been building within me for a long time, but now, I finally felt like I was on fire. Orgasms arched my back as I moaned around Connor's cock as Brandon pummeled my pussy. Tightening my muscles around Brandon and digging my teeth into Connor had them cumming within seconds. Sweat beaded across my whole body and evaporated into an aphrodisiac mist.

My transition was upon me as Life Force flooded my body. I felt like cool water was washing over my skin on a hot day. At the same time, I felt like I was in a steaming hot spring while surrounded by a freezing snow covered tundra while icy winds lashed my skin. Needing more, I felt an ache in my teeth seconds before my fangs popped out and impaled Connor's dick!

"Oh fuck," He moaned, feeling a slight pinch as I began injecting him with venom.

He suddenly expanded in my mouth before I finished. Quickly, I used my hands to scoop up his almost nonexistent peewee-hen egg-sized testicles and pushed them into my mouth and injected my bottom fangs into them.

"Oh fuck me," He bayed loudly as he tried to pull out of my mouth!

Caught in the grip of my fangs, he was unable to move away as my poison reached the center of his tiny balls and he groaned as his testicles doubled in size in seconds. Within a minute it felt like my jaw was going to crack as he began to force my mouth open beyond normal human design. With a pop in my ears, my jaw dislocated as his dick grew halfway down my throat, and his goose-egg sized testicles bulged out my cheeks as he wailed, ""Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

"I'm cumming!""

A flood of sperm sprayed down my throat like a garden hose straight into my stomach...

Slamming my ass back aggressively...

Bucking and grinding on Brandon's cock, I slammed my ass into his hips so hard they jiggled and bounced with our rhythmic collisions.

I released Conner's balls and they slid out of my mouth as I halted with only his cockhead still between my teeth. I slammed my ass into Brandon knocking him off balance, pushed back with all my strength and smashed him against the wall behind him and ground my ass into his belly while his dick impaled me so deep it felt like his head was scraping across my ribs!

In between Brandon's thrusts, my intestines shrunk and transformed into a long slimmer rectal vagina that connected to my stomach by a cervical duodenum. I kept my pace up as Connor and Brandon continued cumming, and my primary vagina finished growing up along my spine parallel with my new rectal vagina, and connected to my stomach by a second cervical duodenum. Now, both vagina and my anal vagina could suck sperm up to my stomach for processing into 'Soul-Pearls'.

Connor grabbed my curly auburn hair and yanked me back down his dick. As soon as his hooded uncircumcised head was between my teeth Brandon pushed off from the wall and slammed into my ass driving my mouth back down his cock again. With my nose in Connor's pubes, and his dick halfway down my throat, I used my throat to squeeze his dick and my teeth to chew at his base as he moaned and bucked and continued to spew cum into my mouth for minutes upon minutes...

Connor shuddered as my venom empowered his body to produce Life Force well beyond its natural capabilities. His thighs shook, his pelvis thrust his prick deeper inside my hungry mouth with abandon as he came in torrents he'd never experienced before, and I sucked all of his Life Force out of his body through his testicles and dick!

I felt hot! So incredibly hot!

Even as I felt his Life Force giving out as his sperm slowly trickled to nothing, I began sucking on the last dregs of his potency before withdrawing. I let Brandon drive me back down Connor's cock one last time as I scooped up his testicles and pushed them into my mouth, and I injected my fangs and drove them down mercilessly. This time, instead of injecting venom, I sucked all of his Life Essence from his soul and spirit, out of his body through his genitalia until they were the size of sweet peas. Connor's whole body shuddered and quivered and he gave out a gasp and clutched his heart as his body was drained of color as I sucked his Life Essence out of him, and he gave a final shudder as death glazed his eyes and he sprayed cum one last time into my mouth...

His dick softened, shrank, and went completely limp as I withdrew. Releasing his cock and balls with a slurpy pop, I licked my lips gathering any stray cum and used it to gloss my lips like frosting as I smiled down at him. What stared back at me vacantly was the gray pasty husk of a dead man, his eyes already cloudy and as shriveled as a thousand year old mummy. It wouldn't do to leave a dead body behind, so finding the pearl on my 'Chain of Prostitution' that was Connor, I exhaled a cloud of magic and cast an illusion of him still alive as I drew all the rest of his soul and spirit into the pearl. As he disintegrated into a pile of ash an eerie howl filled the room as his soul vanished into my Soul Prison...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,178 Followers