TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was her entire world now...

"You don't have a tiny pussy," Owen whispered as he hitched her thighs and leaned in to kiss her passionately, "And, you're not sexless. You're a...you were...a virgin, and I just took it, and you, as my own! I'm sorry if I hurt you..."

He stood there waiting patiently, as she caught her breath and slowly rotated her hips around his dick as she dealt with this strange new feeling of fullness and the pain of having her virginity taken.

"Fuck me," She exclaimed in a loud whisper, and shook her head in denial as she continued, "So, you're telling me; my husband is so smal in the penis that he never tore through my hymen? That he never took my virginity?"

"I am sorry," Owen apologized again, "I don't know anything about that, but what I can tell you is, I just tore through your hymen effectively taking your virginity."

"I...I've been married for 4 years," She whispered in consternation and disappointment. Then an overwhelming euphoria warmed her up as Owen's dick tickled her. His ribbed muscle rubbed against her vaginal walls and she inhaled as her eyes crossed and a shudder jiggled her breasts. Her eyes rolled back into her skull and she panted as several mini-orgasms set her hips to rocking and rotating around Owen's dick!

It took several minutes before she could continue her thought in a pant, "W...we have been trying for children for 2 years even though I knew that he had a small penis. I...I just thought all men's penises were small. I just always thought he was hitting my cervix!"

"I'm sorry," He apologized again, and then asked, "Do you want to stop?"

"What!? Fuck no!" Jenny hissed emphatically and tightened her thighs around his waist locking him in her, "I want you to fuck me, and fuck me, and cum in me, and cum in me, and cum in me! I want you to get me so fucking pregnant; that next time you see me, I will be driving full-size van with my own soccer team! NO! I want 2 fucking soccer teams!"

Owen chuckled at how adamant Jenny was, and he wondered if she really understood how complicated having a baby was, much less 12 or 24 of them all at once!

She was a big girl and all, but could she really carry so many to full term should she get pregnant with multiples?

With a shrug of his shoulders, he resolved to see how it all would play out and deal with the cards they were dealt.

"As my Lady wishes," He answered with a grin.

"I can't believe I have been married all these years and my husband hasn't ever taken my virginity! Hell! Why am I surprised? He's never even given me 1 orgasm! Ever!" She fumed quietly for just them to hear.

"I'm sure he is a good man in other ways," He said as he began to slowly withdraw his dick before pressing back in as he read Jenny's pleasure to pain threshold, "Don't be too hard on him for what he can't do anything about."

"You're right," She answered in a soft moan with her eyes half closed as Owen slowly scraped her vagina, pulling her more fully into their moment.

"Ahhhh...God...ahhhhhhhhh," She mewled as she began working her hips in rhythm to the glide of his ribbed, veiny trunk and the bell flanges of his thick head scraping the soft walls of her undulating vagina!

With every withdrawal, she clamped down, trying to suck her lover's cock for his explosive production. As she basked in Owen's love for her, he luxuriated in feeling every square centimeter of her extremely tight pussy wrapped around his dick while running his hands over her giant ass cheeks. They were so firm and yet so soft, and her thighs were so thick and strong and yet so feminine!

Jenny moved her leg up his arm so that her knees were bent over his shoulders allowing him to explore further up her body. Her waist, for her size, was so small while her belly was a firm 2 pack that stretched and moved in synchronous movements with his fucking her. And then, there were her amazing breasts. So dumbfoundedly huge! They were a dream! They were so huge and so perfect they seemed like marshmallowy pillows, soft but firm, and each nearly the size of a 5 gallon bucket.

They made him want to bury his head in them and live eternally happy the rest of his days!

Each puffy areola was the size of his hand, a soft pink hue that they were nearly as white as her skin, and each nipple was the size of a soda bottle cap, and when her areolas tweaked they were an inch long. Perfect for him to suckle, but no babe was ever going to be able to latch on to those thick nipples!

He suckled on her breasts, alternately between them when he felt his orgasm come upon him. Speeding up, he growled with Jenny's nipple between his teeth...

Sensing her lover's impending climax Jenny laid her head back and basked in Owen caressing her body!

'Oh God, her breasts!'

'They were her weakness, they were so sensitive that she was climaxing just by having them suckled!'

'Oh God! She never knew love making could be so wonderful!'

"Ohhhhhh Gaaaawwwddddddddd," She wailed as Owen sped up as his climax drew closer.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Gaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwddddddddd...," She cried out raunchier, and twerked and twisted and ground her pussy against Owen's pubic bone as she tightened her thighs in forcing him to stay deep inside her.

Owen's ejaculation erupted like Mount Saint Helens!

He orgasmed so hard it felt like he blew his head off!

His eyes rolled back and he felt light headed as he orgasmed harder inside Jenny than he had for Easter, Hathor, Beatrix or Bianca...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee...," Jenny shrieked as an eruption of spewing hot seed sprayed so deep inside it made her belly warm!

Owen shook as he shot cup after cup of white gelatinous cum, in his imagination he saw a billion sperm traveling speedily to impregnate another beautiful Amazon!

Jenny shook from her head to toes as another climax washed over her in repeated crashing waves of euphoria better than any drug. She felt every pulsing shot, and her vagina clamped down like a spasming vise sucking and milking everything from Owen he had to give. By the end, they both clutched each other, their orgasms having sapped their strength, and then Owen really did rest his head in Jenny's vast bosom as they recovered as she wrapped her arms around him and sniffled back happy tears...

"Oh fuck that was unbelievable," She whispered in a soft sated purr.

"Yeah, you're amazing Jenny," Owen answered.

"I...I want to do this again...just the 2 of us...intimately...for hours," She said in a soft quiet voice, "May I give you my number and address?"

"Sure," He answered, perplexed that Jenny had nearly repeated her sister's thoughts and feelings.

"Okay then," She laughed happily in relief, "I know...I know I'm married, but I will leave Clifford for you, if you will have me? I know you have those girls, but if they don't work out or...even if they do...will you call me?"

"I will absolutely call you no matter what. Eas...Ishtar and Ashtoreth have made it pretty clear that they want a very open relationship, so I don't see the harm," Owen whispered as Jenny slowly relaxed her thighs, allowing him to pull his cock out so she could sit up.

She wrapped Owen in a hug and pulled him in for a final passionate kiss.

"I love you Owen," She confessed, "I will be a good wife for you!"

"I love you too Jenny," He answered honestly.

Giggling broke out across the pool room and echoed off the walls...

Startled, both Jenny and Owen looked up and around...