TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Stabbing pain suddenly burned in my back just below my shoulder blades. Knowing what was coming as Mike slammed his hips into my ass, propelling me down Brandon's dick until my nose was buried in his pubes, I braced myself with my 2 primary hands on the bench and my 2 secondary hands on Brandon's thighs and pushed back, slamming my ass back into Mike. His dick drove deep inside me as I forced him backwards, as I withdrew off Brandon's abnormally long, Succubus venom infused, cock. It slid out of my mouth and flopped between his thighs as I reared up...

Looking down into Brandon's aphrodisiac drunk eyes, I crooned as pink magic vapor exploded from my puckered red lips. Magic twisted and coiled in the air as I hummed and supernaturally beautiful melody. As everyone in the room with the exception of Hathor succumbed to my enchantment, the pain in my back grew as white nubs sprouted from my back and grew into 5 feet long wing-arms. Within seconds, glossy black Raven's feathers grew and covered my wings.

Standing there in the dark sauna I looked down at my 4 breasted chest, my 4 arms, and I saw my cloven hooves down below and smiled excitedly. Stretching my wings, I whipped my tail and shook my bottom against Mike's hips

My transition was complete!

Finally!

I am a full Succubus!

——(!)——

Ashtoreth -

Jo opened her eyes and looked back over her shoulder first at Heathcliff, who was pumping away inside her. Then she looked over at Megan...

Connor was bashing away at Megan's ass while she had a profoundly lost look mixed with her body reacting to the pleasure Connor was giving her. Jo found it disturbing to see Megan with her mouth open, her tongue stuck out like she was in the middle of a cough or an orgasm, and her eyes were wide open in shock.

Shaking her head, she started to turn back to looking down and watching her breasts swaying pendulously beneath her as her nipples scraped across the seat of the first row of benches beneath her, then they would reverse and the tops of her breasts smacked the second row of benches. Just as she began to look away from Megan, she noticed that she was holding 1 of her soul-pearls on her 'Chain of Prostitution'. Looking back up into her lover's eyes she saw that they were glowing with a sheen of power that reflected a dark room with a bright television screen, or window of sorts, and through that window was a view of Jenny climaxing from Owen's perspective.

She wanted to keep watching but Heathcliff started cumming inside her throwing her into a sudden orgasm of her own, and she nearly 'Moo'd' out a lusty moan...

She was suddenly being boiled alive!

Sweat beaded across her whole body, filling the whole room with an aphrodisiac scent before her skin goosed and she felt like she was freezing. Then fireworks exploded in her mind and she gasped and moaned!

She still had an enormous amount of Owen's cum glutting all 4 of her stomachs and swirling in her womb, and was added to by Mike pumping her with what felt like a gallon of his own milky sperm. Now she felt her body flush as a feverish heat raged under her skin again!

Fear dampened her euphoria until Seline, Isis, Hathor, and Ashtoreth all reassured her with encouraging ethereal whispers, ''It's okay darling...'

'Do not ever fear...for I am your shield.'

'Your doing fine Jo...this is all very natural and will pass soon.'

'Be happy! Your transition is upon you...''

Jo smiled at the encouragement, but felt like she was being dipped in lava and then arctic ice water by turns. Her pelvis was still popping repeatedly at the pubic symphysis and sacroiliac joints were dislocating as they broadened her thigh gap and her hips from 34 inches to 44 inches as new muscle grew strengthening her abdominals, back, ass and thighs. The world seemed to get heavier, and then she realized it wasn't the world, but her that was gaining weight as magic saturated every muscle fiber in her body...

'How much did you weigh before,'Seline asked when she felt Jo's concern.

"A hundred and forty-five pounds," Jo answered out loud, the pain of her transition making her forget she could just say it in her head.

'Well,' Seline hummed in a dire, 'I got bad news for you' tone, 'When your transition is complete, conservatively speaking, most likely you will have to add a zero behind that 145.'

The absurdity of very soon being almost 3 quarters of a ton hit Jo like a fist in the stomach, and had her coughing in surprise. She didn't have time to absorb it as pain shot through her legs, and she subconsciously bent her knees and lifted her heels off the floor to stand on the balls of her feet. Her thighs and ass shook with the strain on her to keep standing and to not cry out as her femurs, tibia and fibulas shrank several inches. Her tendons stretched painfully as her ankles changed and thickened as bone, muscle, and nails melded together as her feet changed into cloven cow hooves. Long blonde hair, soft as down feathers sprouted from her freshly shaved legs. It thickened and lengthened until she looked like she had golden fur from just below her pussy on the inside of her thighs and curved up to as high as her hip-dip on the outside her hip, and it grew all the way down to her golden hooves.

"Pow Pow! Pow Pow! Pow pow! Pow pow," Rang out like gunshots as sacrum and coccyx bones shattered and dislocated from the sacral promontory and a long Succubus tail grew from between her thickly rounded ass cheeks. It was long and milk-white like the rest of her skin with a long broad-leaf shaped tip. Within seconds long golden hair grew from 3 inches above the broad-leaf shaped tip and grew as long as 6 inches. Simultaneously, her coarse golden pubic hair on her pubic mound and around her pussy-lips fell out, leaving her completely hairless and exposing the golden ankh tattoo Seline modified.

Jo took a deep breath and drew heavily on Heathcliff's Life Essence as she felt her internal organs shudder. He withdrew his dick and she felt like he had just pulled a four-by-four out of her abdomen!

In the interval of his fucking her, her second stomach grew 6 large arteries that wove up her esophagus. Gaining entry to her chest cavity then 2 arteries branched out throughout her entire rib-cage feeding Life Force to her bones, muscles, heart, and lungs to support all the new muscle growth throughout her body.

Her breasts were the focal point of her Succubus power and as such, the other 4 arteries drilled through her ribs behind each breast and branched out like tree roots, fully encapsulating and feeding Life Force to her mammary glands. As soon as the arteries began feeding Life Force to her massive supernaturally perky Q-cup breasts they began to glow bright white with power...

They were already so far beyond abnormally huge...she hoped to the Goddesses inside her Temple that her breasts wouldn't grow anymore!

Orgasmic euphoria dulled the pain, but even so, she hissed as her breasts and armpits began burning. Lowering her head down to her left forearm she wanted to cry as she wrapped her right arm around her breasts as best she could. Hugging herself, she tried to keep her breasts from slapping the benches anymore only to have the burning intensify as her breasts shrink from 36Qs to 36Ls. Simultaneously, the skin under her armpits stretched outward as new slightly smaller arms grew just in time to clutch at her chest as a new set of smaller 32 J-cup breasts grew beneath her primary breasts!

"Oh fuck," She gasped to herself in a whimper when she realized that each set of breasts now hung pendulously like upside down hearts with 1 inch thick pink nipples almost 3 inches long and her skin was completely milk-white with almost no areolas, "I really am going to change into Seline!"

She had no time to obsess about her breasts because as soon as they quit growing, her head started aching badly!

She hissed as she switched from her primary right arm holding her primary breasts to her secondary right arm holding them while her secondary left arm held her new breasts. Her head felt like it was going to explode!

She gave up on holding her breasts and they flopped out of her arms and swung pendulously as she supported her upper body with secondary arms as she reached with her free hands and cupped her head from the pain. Her hair moved under her palms and receded as strange triangular horns, similar to a cow's, grew out of the sides of her head just above and behind ears that suddenly grew out longer resembling cow's ears and twitched wildly in her pain!

Jo was forced to pull her hands away as the horns grew straight out and then curved up over her head in a circle around a glowing white, 24 inch diameter, halo disc of the moon that suddenly appeared. She didn't need to see it to know that she now resembled the bust of Seline on the giant golden disc in the Temple of the Moon. As soon as it was fully materialized the moon disc halo shed light as bright as moonlight, and she worried that everyone would notice. Quickly, she chanted a new spell and exhaled a thick pink cloud of magic into the room...

With all the physical transformations she was surprised when a wave of nausea suddenly had her dry heaving as her uterus suddenly quivered. With the bone and muscular changes completed for the most part, the pain dissipated and she could feel and focus on every organ in her Temple like she was a microscopic cell watching what was happening inside her.

Another orgasm crashed over her like storm waves crashing against a rocky shore, crushing her under the weight of Life Force induced euphoria. Drowning under the tidal current of her own greedy desire, she inhaled deeply and sighed lustily...in her mind's eye a new cervix grew just above the one she already had and from it grew her 'Matris Utero Protenso'.

As she watched, her 'Matris Utero Protenso' grew the 'Vere de Ovarae' from Ashtoreth, the 'Maximi Ovariis Messem' from Hathor, the 'Ovarae Brumae' from Isis, and lastly she sensed a fourth set of ovaries growing as Seline whispered in her mind, 'My godly power is in my bosom, but you will also inherit my divine reproductive power as well. With my 'Dea Lunae et Ovariorum' you will give birth to not just new Succubi daughters, but you will become mother to Queen-Mothers.'

Jo couldn't honestly fathom the significance, but she could feel from Seline that it was a very great honor and a truly divine ability.

Heathcliff stopped spewing cum inside her and she exhaled a long held breath as her mind cleared and she could finally think. Behind her Heathcliff slumped over her ass as his dick pushed against the cervix of her stomach and slowly ebbed the last of his Life Essence inside her. She didn't understand what was happening, or how she felt it when the spark of life went out of him, but she did and it took all her strength to not scream when his head fell lifelessly onto her back between her shoulder blades!

In a panic, she turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him but her horns caught on the benches. Shaking uncontrollably, she pushed herself up with all 4 arms, but she could twist fast enough to catch Heathcliff as he slid back, withdrawing from her vagina as he crumpled to the floor. Dancing and twisting about trying to catch Heathcliff, she looked up only to have her horns and halo hit the ceiling...

Megan's pelvis popped like gunshots in Jo's ears and she jumped with every pop! Her head tilted down, she looked up in time to see her friend transform in front of her, and she wondered if that is what she had looked like...

There was an eerie howl and she panicked again as she remembered Heathcliff, but when she turned to check on him he wasn't there. Only what appeared to be small piles of dirt or ash remained on the floor in the shape of a man remained.

Looking down at her 'Chain of Prostitution' she twisted it around until she found a single black pearl, and with shaking hands she built up the courage to touch it. Darkness filled her mind as the anguished soul of Heathcliff wailed in her ears!

She released the pearl as if it were a hot ember, and wished she could cast it far away from her!

She felt the last dregs of Life Force in her 'Fornacem' evaporate and absorb into her body as a last cervical duodenum formed in the bottom of her third stomach and grow into the 'Carcere Animam Meam'. As soon as it was fully formed her 'Cervus vitae vis Purificans' dropped Heathcliff's black pearl inside, and she felt like she was going to puke. Her mouth began to salivate in preparation and her breathing became rapid as she started to hyperventilate...

——(!)——

Ishtar -

Looking up from a euphoric, aphrodisiac drunk Brandon, I looked over and saw Heathcliff fall to the floor and disintegrate into a pile of ash. Hathor was stumbling about in a panic. J.R and Clifford stood behind Sabine and Summer with such drugged euphoric expressions, they had no idea what was happening, nor did they care...

Pushing Mike into the wall with her ass, she moved quickly to embrace Hathor.

"Wha...have I done? I... I didn't mean to do this...," She said in a panic, "Oh Goddess, please! I... I didn't realize!"

"Shhhh," I shushed as I patted her on the back in reassurance, "This happens sometimes. Don't worry. It was an accident. I did it too, to Connor..."

"Really," Hathor squeaked in horror, but there was also a tinge of relief that she wasn't alone.

"Really Really," I purred, "Now, the only way to get better and not repeat what you did to Heathcliff is to practice. So, I am going to send Mike over here... Okay?"

"Okay," Hathor sniffled, but gave me a reassuring smile as I stepped back.

"Good," I retorted with a smile, "I want you to go back and resume your pose. I will cast an illusion of Heathcliff behind you, then I will send Mike over."

"Okay," She agreed as she turned, flipped her tail to the side, and bent over the benches again and waited.

Turning away I sashayed back to Mike.

"What the fuck is going on," Mike asked as he watched me walk back to him with 4 arms and breasts, dark garnet wings so dark they appeared glossy black and an opalescent scaled tail wagging sinuously behind me, broad 50 inch hips and thick round booty that when last he saw were a much smaller 38 inches, and thick thighs and strange new hybrid goat like legs with cloven hooves!

It seemed Mike couldn't make up his mind whether he was aroused or horrified as I closed on him. Slowly he looked up from my feet and then finally saw my demon horns and the shattered black flame halo above my head, and his eyes opened wide in fear!

"Holy Fuck!" Mike hollered and tried to retreat but became pinned against the wall and steamer, "What the hell are you?"

Smirking at him, I fixed him with a seductive yet menacing glare. He looked into my glowing sapphire serpent eyes and his eyes seemed to be trying to bug out of his skull!

Stepping in close to him, I pressed my belly and breasts into his body as I wrapped my arms around him. His dick twitched against my soft hairless pubic mound, as I shifted my weight with a 'click click' of my hooves as I whispered into his ear, ""Shhh, I'm a harmless ...defenseless...little high school girl...just barely 18 as of less than 2 months ago..."

"I am young, naive, and hungry for sex..."

"That's all you want to know!""

Mike's eyes glazed over as he inhaled the magic vapor of 'Voice of the Maiden' wafting from my mouth as my charm took root in his weak, undisciplined mind. He smiled down at me only seeing me as I wished him to see me. Extending my new longer legs I kissed him, letting him taste my saliva and the oils on my lips, and let them intoxicate him.

"Now," I commanded as wove an illusion in his mind with 'Maiden's Veil' of Heathcliff standing behind Hathor fucking her dast and hard. Then I cast 'Voice of the Madam' and pushed my suggestion into his mind, "You are going to go ask Heathcliff to switch with you, and then you are going to forget seeing me as anything other than a sexy young teenage girl you just fucked."

"Yes," Mike agreed happily with a nod of his head.

Now the fun part!

Hathor is too weak to be a Succubi Goddess. She needs to toughen up, or maybe I can have her removed as an obstacle of my influence over Owen...

Either way, this should either push her into her roll or...not...

"Once you switch with Heathcliff," I continued as I cast and recast 'Voice of the Madam' so that he was nothing more than a mindless robot, I continued in a whisper in his ear, "You are going to Ashtoreth back to your hotel room. You will become angrier by the step and more aggressive. Once you have her in your room, slap her... hit her... rape her... and then, kill her. Can you do that for me, Mike?"

Mike's face was no longer smiling, and I was beginning to think that my suggestion wasn't going to work when his eyes dilated fully open and he nodded as he answered, "Yes my Mistress, I can do it."

"Good," I purred and stepped back as I commanded, "Then go!"

"Heathcliff, switch with me," Mike said immediately as he moved away.

Heathcliff still had his blindfold on when Mike grabbed him and forced him to pull out of Hathor and switch with him. My illusion disappeared as soon as Heathcliff stepped back and Mike took Hathor's hand...

Looking back to Brandon, he was still sitting there sapped of nearly all his Life Essence laying back to recuperate as his cock bobbed up and down with his pulse as post cum oozed from his cock and dribbled onto the floor. He would never make sperm again!

Striding over, I straddled Brandon, grabbed his sex slick dick and guided it up into my vagina. It was now time to set him to the tasks I had in mind for him. Ancient words of creation flowed out of my mouth as healed his busted testes, and then I concentrated on my Temple.

Within my 'Matris Utero Protenso' was a miscalculation, an unexpected by-product of sealing Megan's power after her Aspects had manifested but her transition had not happened. Across the bottom of my Mother's Uterus was a sea of 6,570 already fertilized golden 'Ova Filios Regenia'!

It will take months to birth all these eggs!

Shaking my head as I began to slowly rock on Brandon's cock, I willed my 'Ovaria in Dea Ishtar' to start dropping 500 eggs. I customized them by making them drop before they were finished forming completely so that they had no hardened follicile cell wall or radiata, making it so they would be fertilized from all the sperm in my uterus. As my eggs dropped in mass, they were instantly fertilized, and I sent them into my vagina where they swam up Brandon's urethra and filled up his testicles.

Leaning over I whispered in Brandon's ear as I cast my spells of charm and suggestion on him, "Brandon, when I get up you are going to go fuck Sabine's mouth. Afterword send Clifford to me, and then fuck Sabine in the pussy. I want you to be happy because you are going to get her very pregnant. After you fuck her, take her back to your room and fuck her all night. Tomorrow when you go home, Sabine may want to go with you, or may not, it doesn't matter. When you go back to work, you are to fuck every school girl you've ever fucked. Make sure it is in the vagina, nowhere else. Don't fuck any girl more than once until you have fucked them all...understand?"

"Yes," Brandon answered almost robotically.

"Okay, then go," I commanded as I lifted up off of him and sat on the bench to wait and see what would happen...

——(!)——

Jenny- 10:45 pm

Jenny realized she was holding her breath, and released a powerful exhale that said everything about how she felt...

Completely and utterly satisfied...

Her eyes fluttered open and she realized she needed to wipe drool from her mouth and chin. She smiled sheepishly up into Owen's aqua-green eyes, and everything...the entire world...fell away...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers