TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm delicious," I purred as my jaw popped back into the joint with a click-click as I turned to Brandon and asked, "Next?"

The illusion of Connor leaned back and basked in the afterglow of his orgasm while his dick oozed post-lubrication to dribble on the floor.

"What the fuck!" Mike hollered suddenly in a rage when Summer bit his dick a little too hard.

There was the sound of a 'Wack!' as Mike slapped Summer so hard she flew sideways off his lap.

"What the fuck Mike!" J.R protested loudly, "It couldn't have been that hard!"

"It doesn't matter," Mike growled, "The little cunt bit me! That's all that matters!"

Mike stood up in aggravation and gave the room a cursory once over taking in the situation as Brandon stepped away from my pussy and pointed to my ass. I stood up, and Brandon led me a step or 2 sideways where he sat beside the illusion of his brother. Once he was situated, he pulled me down to his thighs where I could smell his cum covered cock like it was a beacon in the dark.

My juices covered and soaked into his skin, and smelled like honeysuckle. They were intoxicating him and over sensitizing his organ inceasing his need and desire for sex with me. Along with my own aroma, I could smell Anna's sweet butterscotch flavor. Tiffany's cotton candy scent, and Beatrix's vanilla fragrance. However, underneath their sweet smelling pheromones, where more...so many fragrant aromas...

They were an indelible stain written into his soul so deep that they would never go away. I could almost taste them, that was how often Brandon was having sex with...a hundred... many 2 hundred of these other virginal flavors!

Lily, rose, oak, dandelion, marijuana, heather, olive, salt, peppermint, earth, water, grass, ash, and on and on and on...

I began to salivate, and flicking out my forked tongue I licked his cockhead. As I wrapped my tongue around his dick, I could tell that he had sex as recently as yesterday afternoon with a few of the owners of all those ambrosial pheromones, and they were young...very...very young!

A flash of Uncle Russ flashed in my mind, and even though I knew what he had done was to Megan, I decided right then that I wouldn't kill Brandon as I had his brother. No, I had another use for him...

Mike stepped up behind my ass and slowly slipped his cock between my pussy-lips as I released Brandon's dick and used my tongue to find his testicles. Wrapping my tongue around them, I pulled them into my mouth and between my teeth, I injected my fangs into his soft small hen egg sized jewels and began pumping him full of venom!

Mike's dick was not as large as Heathcliff's, but he was still quite large as he split my pussy in half with his impressive girth and penetrated me with at least a 9 inch long dick. This was my first time having him inside me, and it was luxurious. He smelled like chocolate, and I love chocolate!

I could also sense that Mike was almost as potent as Owen, and if I transition tonight; many of the new succubi I give birth to in the next few days would definitely be fathered by them both. It made me pity Leslie a little bit, and resent her a whole lot. She had so much of her daddy's potent Life Force inside her, and she resented it so much. If she didn't want it she should have left, then there would have been more for me. I nearly choked on Brandon's dick when I thought of how she would have to be very lucky to not get pregnant with her father's incest baby tonight!

Mike slammed my pussy aggressively, probably thinking to get as deep inside me as he could in hopes of impregnating me. My thighs and ass rippled with every mighty thrust as I found my rhythm. Brandon's testicles grew until I had to dislocate my jaw again. His balls grew so much larger than Connor's did. They were nearly as large as Mike's ostrich eggs when my jaw shattered at my chin and my entire mouth stretched grotesquely to accommodate Brandon's gargantuas testes!

""Oh shit!"

"Oh God!"

"I feel weird!"

"Oh fuck!"

"I...I'm going to bust a nut,"" He wailed and squirmed and tried to pull his testicles away from my fanged grasp!

"Ahhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...," He screamed desperately and shuddered.

I retracted my fangs with 40 little 'shnick' sounds in my ears, and let both testicles drop from my mouth. My jaw popped back together at the chin then back into the joints. Grasping his swollen testicles with both hands, I opened my mouth and slid my lips over his cockhead...

"Mmm! Oh yeah!" He moaned as he continued to shudder, "Now that's the stuff!"

With his bulbous purple head just in my mouth, I injected my fangs into his soft velvet tip. Blood bloomed in my mouth and tasted like iron and salt and cum all mixed together as I sucked his Life Force into my belly...

I was brimming with power!

'Yes!' I screamed in my head as my body hummed in ecstasy.

I could feel my body...Megan's nearly breastless body...changing!

As a Succubus, my stomach was now my main sperm storage container despite folklore saying that it was my uterus or that I would just somehow suck away a man's Life Force without any way to store it or process it. Life Force like all food must be kept and digested somewhere, even in Succubi.

With the vacancy of my intestines, my stomach grew from the size of my fist to the size of a soccer ball. It would now be more elastic, capable of holding as much as a gallon of sperm before starting to distend, and I would also be capable of holding as much as 5 gallons of sperm distending my belly until I would appear full term pregnant.

Swallowing Brandon's blood and cum down, it joined Connor, Owen, Heathcliff, and J.R's sperm already swirling inside my stomach. I was so full that I was already distended until I looked 5 months pregnant. Of course I burned through a great deal of Life Force to fuel my intestinal changes, but I was already filling up again.

Humming happily, I injected more venom into Brandon's cockhead and glands. I would happily drain him, and all these men, if I had too; to fuel my changes.

My body pulsed with power. The taste of Brandon's blood oozing into my mouth inflamed my senses, and viciously...instinctively...losing myself in the moment...I dug in my nails and squeezed and mashed his testicles together like ripe grapes!

I squeezed until I felt them pop in my hands!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Brandon screamed in pain, his whole body shaking in convulsions as he blasted blood and cum down my throat as I swallowed it all down like cold water on a hot summer day!

Life!

Energy!

Power!

A torrential flood of sperm and blood filled me up!

I burned!

I froze!

Stars exploded in my brain as my orgasm blasted through me!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck! I am cumming!" Mike announced as he began shooting liters of spunk deep inside my vagina to be quickly sucked up to my stomach.

'So much Power!'

Lifting myself up on the balls of my feet, they changed first, Skin and bones and muscles changed and fused together. Toe nails fused and receded up my feet then grew thicker and longer as they turned into large split goats hooves.

Power numbed my body to the pain as the rest of my complex human feet simplified into metatarsal bones and joints that then led to the rest of my feet turning into tarsal bones and a complex ankle that allowed my tibia and fibula to turn my new feet inward and outward. As the metamorphosis moved up my legs the tibia and fibula shortened making my calf muscles thicker, and then my femurs shortened as well resulting in my thigh muscles bulking up several inches in diameter. By the end of the first phase of my transition, I still stood 5 feet 6 inches tall, but if I were to raise myself up to the full extension of my new legs I would be a little taller than 6 feet.

"Pow Pow! Pow Pow! Pow Pow! Pow Pow!"

The sound of bone shattering rang out like gunshots as my sacrum and coccyx tail-bones broke away from the sacral promontory, and as the second phase of my transition began; bone pushed out from between my ass cheeks halfway between my anus and the small of my back like a finger pushing through a thin plastic barrier. Shattered bones melded together into new caudal vertebrae as my tail grew out, stretching my skin around its length until it was 5 feet long. When it finished growing, it was as thick as my forearm at the sacral promontory where it curved out with the large round cheeks of my bubble butt, and it quickly thinned out until it was whip-thin at its spade-shaped tip.

As soon as my tail was finished growing, opalescent scales covered the whole of my tail from tip to my as sacral promontory. A small line of auburn hair sprouted on the sacral promontory of my back, and as the hair grew it lifted the magic Celtic bunny's tail tattoo out of my skin where it hovered for several seconds before disappearing. With the magic of the tattoos completed, and the seal on my uterus broken, the runes inside my ass cheeks and on my hip flares lifted out of my skin and disappeared as the patch of auburn hair on my sacral promontory grew down the spine of my tail all the way to the spade-shaped tip.

Simultaneously, new transparent hair began growing on the backs of my legs. The growth began just below my ass cheeks and grew down my thighs to my knees, down my calves all the way to the backs of my garnet hooves where thick auburn hair was already growing up my cannons. The new hair was light and short on the back of my thighs, but it grew thicker and darkened to light garnet color by the time it reached the backs of my knees. It became progressively thicker and longer, there was a defined line of soft cornsilk hair 2 to 3 inches long running down the back of my calves that gradually turned a dark garnet by the time it reached my hooves.

As the new hair growth grew down the back of my legs and tail, the fine transparent hair on my pubic mound and pussy lips fell out as extremely soft opalescent scales grew from the bottom of my tail down the crevasse of my ass cheeks and over my outer labia. The scales were so soft they felt like down feathers and yet they shined brilliantly with a myriad of colors. The scales stopped an half inch above my pussy slit and didn't reach my ankh silver tattoo and as the second phase of my transition ended, the ankh tattoo and the intricate amalgamation Celtic heart knot on my back were the only ones remaining on my body. One to make sure Megan's spirit was sealed away from her Temple, and the other to make sure she would never retake her power and soul...

Drawing deeply on Brandon and Mike's Life Essences as the third phase of my metamorphosis began...

Megan, like every Nymphilli before her, was born with every Succubus's first uterus, the 'Humani Ventris'. It is the original human uterus and rests in its original position, cradled in my hips just above my bladder that's only use now is to hold my 'Maiden's Milk.'

Killing the astral incarnation of Megan's soul and power, then eating her heart, uterus, and ovaries ensured that when I changed into my true form I would retain her rights as one of the Chosen Queen-Mothers. Unfortunately, the 'Humani Ventris' like a normal human female reproductive system is completely uncontrollable. It only operates as originally designed by Him, opening and closing and releasing eggs according to my monthly cycle and or pregnancy. After all, a Succubus's purpose is sexual pleasure in every form, and a part of that pleasure is possible impregnation.

With no intestines in my abdominal cavity anymore, my abdomen sucked into my body like I was a starving anorexic until I began growing new Succubus uteruses. Within seconds, a second cervix formed and grew a new uterus right above the first cervix connected to the 'Humani Ventris'. The new second specialized Succubus uterus is the 'Matris Utero Protenso', and it sits just above the 'Humani Ventris' and takes up nearly half of my abdominal cavity once all my ovaries are grown. Filling up my abdominal cavity, it pushed against my abdominals and flattened out my belly once again.

The 'Matris Utero Protenso', or Mother's Uterus, normally has 3 sets of ovaries; the 'Vere de Ovarae', meaning the Ovaries of Spring. The 'Maximi Ovariis Messem', translated the Ovaries of the Grand Harvest. The 'Ovarae Brumae', or in english the Ovaries of Winter. However, since Megan's abusive childhood required a stronger Succubi Goddess, I was summoned from the ether to bolster her endurance. As her fourth, and now, only Succubi Queen-Mother Aspect, I have a fourth set of ovaries; the 'Ovaria in Dea Ishtar', translated the Ovaries of the Goddess Ishtar.

Like each uterus, each set of ovaries has a unique purpose...

Connected to my 'Humani Ventris' are the 'Ovaria Hominum' which produce 'Ova Hominum', or Human Eggs. These normal human eggs simply give me the ability to give birth to Nymphilli females and human male offspring. Also, once I get pregnant I go through the normal human 40 week pregnancy.

Above my 'Humani Ventris' and 'Ovaria Hominum', the 'Matris Utero Protenso' grew its first set of ovaries. The 'Vere de Ovarae'. They produce 'Ova Autem Vere Fertilitatis', meaning Eggs of Fertility. They're green in color and have tails like male sperm so that they are capable of being ejaculated down the vas deferens tubes connected to 6 of my 8 Succubus ovaries.

As soon as my new 'Vere de Ovarae' were grown, a new Succubi vas deferens tube connected them to a small prostate gland on the backside of the 'Matriz Utero Protenso' closest to the sacral promontory. From the prostate gland a new urethra down my tail just beneath the caudal vertebrae which had snake-like ribs, all the way to its spade shaped tip. Along the flat of the tail-tip, disguised so it is not noticeable, is a quarter inch urethra slit that is designed so that a Succubus can force it through a female vagina and cervix, and the spade inflates with blood hooking the inner uterine wall until Succubus implants all the eggs she wants inside the female.

Once inside a female, the 'Ova Autem Vere Fertilitatis' swim up and penetrate the female's ovaries where they release an enzyme that increases fertility a thousand percent and changes her hormones so she exudes a pheromone that makes her irresistible. However, fertility and irresistibility come at a cost; the enzyme that makes her fertile and irresistible also overwrites her DNA and from then on all her children will be my Nymphilli offspring.

The second set of ovaries to grow were the 'Maximi Ovariis Messem', and they produce 'Ova Filios Regenia', or Eggs of the Queen Mother, which are golden in color. They do not have tails, they are twice as large as the 'Ova Hominum' as well as being as weak and impregnatible. Once 'Ova Filios Regenia' are fertilized, I become pregnant with Succubi offspring and the eggs grow to be 6 inches in diameter by 12 inches long. The eggs resemble snake's eggs with a soft opalescent shell that I can then put into stasis or birth. Once birthed, the eggs take 10 days to gestate to full term.

As the Queen-Mother of the House of Gorgon with the power of Easter the Goddess of Many Eggs, my 'Maximi Ovariis Messem' drop 2 'Ova Filios Regenia' a day. This is in contrast to my 'Ovaria Hominum' which drops 1 or 2 'Ova Hominum' in my 'Humani Ventris' a month. This difference makes it where I can become pregnant with as many as 60 Succubi in a single 30 day month, and my 'Ova Filios Regenia' don't flush out with a period like my 'Ova Hominum' do, which means, 730 Succubi eggs will be fertilized in a year.

The third set of ovaries to grow were the 'Ovarae Brumae', and the eggs they produced are the 'Ova Mortis', or Eggs of Death. These eggs are black in color, and have longer, stronger tails that allows me to implant them in women or men. Either by ejaculating them out of my tail into a female's uterus, or sending them into my vagina to swim up a man's urethra and backtrack to his testicles. Once inside they absorb any eggs or sperm in the uterus, or any sperm stored in a man's epididymis, and then travel to the ovaries or testes and release an enzyme that completely and permanently sterilizes them as the eggs absorb their Life Force and eventually their Life Essence. When they die only 2 black pearls are left behind that then teleport directly into my 'Carcere Animam Meam'.

The last set of Succubi ovaries suspended above my 'Matris Utero Protenso' are my ovaries, the 'Ovaria in Dea Ishtar', translated the Ovaries of the Goddess Ishtar. As is appropriate for the Sex Goddess of Prostitution, my ovaries produce eggs that are the most versatile and tailored toward my chosen tradecraft.

First, they are roughly 10 times larger than 'Ova Hominum', due to a much thicker follicile cell wall and a harder corona radiata making them almost impenetrable.

Second, they have long strong tails like Sirona's 'Ova Mortis' so that I may implant them in males or females. Once implanted, they release an enzyme that attracts all sperm to them thereby causing temporary sterility for 5 years as the sperm are dissolved and their Life Force absorbed while trying to penetrate the corona radiata and follicile cell wall.

Third, the same enzyme that causes sterility also causes the victims to release a pheromone making them irresistible in the same manner as the 'Ova Autem Vere Fertilitatis'.

Lastly, if implanted in a woman, after 5 years the tails of 'Ovaria in Dea Ishtar' fall off, the hardened corona radiata and thick follicile cell wall will have dissolved with the steady release of enzymes, and all that will remain will be an 'Ova Filios Regenia' awaiting fertilization. If implanted in a man, the 'Ova in Dea Ishtar' shed the hardened corona radiata and thick follicile cell wall allowing the man's sperm to fertilize the egg, but it retains the tail so that when the man has sex they will be ejaculated into the woman, whoever she may be, and swim up into her uterus and impregnate her.

As soon as my 'Matris Utero Protenso' quit growing inside my belly I could feel that my abdomen was no longer the flat as a board 4 pack that sloped inward from my ribs all the way down before ramping up and over my thick protruding pubic mound. Now my belly sloped in and down to a hard 4 pack line halfway between my navel and sternum, and then climbed a gentle rolling hill to my navel before rolling down the gentle hillock my lower abdomen to my pubic mound.

Inside my abdomen, my stomach, also known as the 'Fornacem' or Furnace, and my uteruses lurched as Mike pounded me aggressively as I felt my final internal change. Below the 'Fornacem', to the side of my pancreas, which now only created acid for distilling Life Force, and above my 'Matris Utero Protenso' grew a another cervical duodenum called the 'Cervus vitae vis Purificans' or the Life Force Purifying Cervix. From it grew the third and last uterus within my new Succubus body, the 'Carcere Animam Meam'.

The 'Carcere Animam Meam' is also known as the Soul Prison, and it has only one purpose...to hold and slowly digest Soul Pearls. As soon as the robin's egg sized organ completely formed 2 black soul-pearls dropped out of my 'Cervus vitae vis Purificans'. One for Connor, and one for Uncle Russell.

Slowly as my 'Fornacem' distilled the Life Force in it, then 'Cervus vitae vis Purificans' condense it into white soul-pearls that would then join the 2 black pearls.

The last tendrils of JR, Heathcliff, Owen, Brandon's, and Connor's sperm inside my stomach evaporated as a burning headache led to white demon horns growing out of my forehead and curling upward above my head sinuously as a black flame halo lit above my wild auburn pompadour. Pain bloomed in my chest under my armpits and seconds later 2 lumps elongated and grew into a second set of arms and hands. Simultaneously, new pectoral muscles grew beneath my breasts as they, to my delight, grew from A-cups to B-cups. As soon as my breasts were finished growing bigger, pain, fire, and tenderness bloomed just below them and my secondary hands grabbed my chest just in time to feel a new set of little A-cup breasts growing beneath my newly enlarged Bs...