TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 11

Story Info
Hotel Rooms and a Christmas Party.
12.8k words
4.53
5.2k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature, violence and exhibitionism; forced, oral, anal, group, and incest sex; and, an excessive amount of talking...

*

Ch. 11- Hotel Rooms and a Christmas Party

Tiffany- 11:45 pm

Jogging back to the pool room, Tiffany was thankful for empty hallways since she was still naked as the day she was born... in her... moonlight white skin...

Pausing to look at her reflection in the glass of a picture, she hissed, "What...?"

Pinching her own cheek, she confirmed, 'Yes she was awake. This was not a dream!'

Her skin... was no longer mocha. Rather, it was a grayish white that was... glowing! It wasn't extremely bright, but there was definitely a radiance to her...

Looking down she sawn that her rosy areolas and nipples were completely white, and then she saw the soft smooth skin of pubic mound and cursed, "What the..."

Placing a hand where her Brazilian landing strip had once been, the only hair down there was now the same short soft transparent body hair that covered the rest of her body. Investigating further she found her pussy-lips were the same, although they had been shaved, she could feel the difference and they weren't shaved anymore. They were hairless!

Then she looked up and saw her own eyes...

"Wha... the... fuck," She gasped, releasing her pussy-lips and pulling her eye lids down 1 at a time.

She looked like an alien... There were no whites, no blue irises, no black pupils... nothing! Just glossy black orbs as fathomless as the universe itself!

As she looked deeper, she could see stars and galaxies and nebulae, and she remembered her epic orgasm earlier and wondered, "Did having sex with Owen do this to me?"

Her hair waved as she shook her head and she looked up. Her mouth dropped open as she slowly reached up and pulled a long lock down, "Holy shit! What the hell is happening?"

She let the lock of hair go and it floated back up and waved in the air with the rest of her long hair like a flame, or like she was under water. Except that her hair was more uniform, poofing out around her head like the bottom of a flame then rising up as it moved to and fro to end in a point...

Aside from her hair...floating above her head, making her look like a living 'Troll' doll, her hair was as black as midnight and sprinkled with the same stars, galaxies, and nebulae in a myriad of different colors as her eyes...

(Click, click)

She heard a door down the hallway jiggle and a door open!

Looking down the hallway Tiffany panicked and ran for the nearest recess and ducked in. Looking back as she hid she saw 3 teenage boys come out of a room 4 doors down and turn her direction.

"Shit! Fuck! Shit, shit!" She cursed and backed into the alcove as far as she could!

How old were they? She had only a second to see them, but they all looked so young!

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She cursed as they're voices came closer and closer.

She looked all around, seeking somewhere better to hide, but there was nowhere to go! Nowhere to run! Nowhere to hide...

They were just around the corner when she closed her eyes and silently prayed, "Oh please, oh please, oh please! Don't let me become a sex offender tonight! Oh fuck if only I was invisible!"

She raised her hands up to her face, trying to hide in shame as the seconds passed and the hallway became very... very... quiet...

Thinking, hoping the boys didn't see her and had passed by, she lowered her hands and moved to step out when she saw all 3 boys standing in the middle of the hallway stunned, mouths hanging open, staring blankly at the naked woman in the hallway!

They all stared at her breasts, and as she watched, their eyes looked down her belly to her smooth pubic mound, pussy, and thighs before their eyes finally started traveling back up her body to her breasts where they paused for a long time before they realized that she was watching them, her mouth opening and closing in panic, her cheeks blushed in humiliation, as the boys ogled her. Shrinking back, trying to flee, her back hit the cold door and she jumped making her breasts bounce and wobble sensually drawing the boy's attention to them all over again...

In those stunned seconds the boys stood there frozen, looking like jackals that had stumbled upon a free meal, while Tiffany looked like a fawn surrounded by predators. When they finally looked up from her breasts to her face, their eyes blinked in unison at seeing her glossy black eyes and floating black hair. The blood blanched from their faces as their eyes opened wider and wider with fear, and she finally remembered what she looked like and yelled, "Booooo!"

Her skin pulsed bright white and the boys screamed, all of them reaching octaves that should have shattered glass and ran for their room!

As soon as they ran, so did she...

Flying like the wind, she heard the boys yelling to their parents about a naked white alien woman in the hallway, and then she turned the corner and ran until she found a familiar door and slammed into it with her shoulder and barreled into the pool-room. Slamming the door closed she leaned against it, huffing and puffing, and shuddering with adrenaline and hoping that the boys and their parents wouldn't come looking for the naked white alien woman...

And, what should she do about her new look?

Should she ask the others?

No doubt they will notice very quickly...

What about Owen; could she ask him?

Was there any guarantee he wouldn't freak out just as those children had?

Turning around, determined to find Owen and beg him for help, she found him... buried beneath Leslie, who was riding his dick to a climax while Anna was leaning forward heavily against Leslie as they clutched each other while Anna shuddered and quaked in orgasm while being fisted. Simultaneously, Maria was grinding her pussy on his mouth as she pinched and twisted her own nipples as she moaned!

Her mouth fell open and she was struck dumb as she tried to grasp the scene in front of her. Leslie's skin was no longer mocha like hers had been moments before. Instead, now, it was glowing white. Her hair floated above her head, pitch black sprinkled with stars, galaxies, and nebulae, and as she orgasmed a black glow wafted up like smoke from her eyes and mouth... Is that what she had looked like when she climaxed with Owen?

Looking over at Maria, she shook her head. Both Anna and Maria had the prettiest cream skin she had ever seen, and Anna still had it, but Maria, her skin was now a deep rutty brown. From her head to toes, her skin looked like a darkly stained wood grain that followed the lines of her muscles, tendons, and bones. The color of her skin was as dark as ebony where there was a knot or a grain, and in all the in between spaces she was a golden and red-gold mahogany. Where her hair was a lustrous coffee brown before, it was now a deep leafy green.

Maria paused in grinding her pussy on Owen's mouth and looked over at Tiffany. Their eyes met, and their mouths fell open. Maria's eyes had been deep dark chocolate brown, but as she took an uncertain step towards Maria, there were no whites to her eyes anymore. They were bright red wood-grained mahogany seeds that seemed to dilate open and closed around a black pupil like camera lenses.

Instead of screaming or yelling like she had expected Maria to do at the sight of her, Maria closed her eyes, shuddered, and started grinding her pussy on Owen's mouth again. Confused and scared, Tiffany looked from the trio on Owen to the trio by the pool. Jenny and Beatrix were busy eating each other out, while Leesa waded in the pool by herself. None of them looked up. They weren't even remotely interested in who had just come storming into the pool-room, as if they weren't all completely naked and there wasn't a full blown orgy in progress!

If that wasn't enough, Beatrix and Jenny's skin were spider-webbed with pulsing blue blood vessels and veins, and they were turning more and more blue by the second while Jenny's hair was bleaching out to platinum blonde and Beatrix's was turning a glossy black. Then there was Leesa, she always had a very sun-kissed golden complexion but now, she really did look like a golden statue!

A moving, breathing, living gold statue, and there was something odd about her skin and they way it shimmered...

'What the fuck was happening? And, what about Ashtoreth?' Looking around the room, for the first time in her life she had no idea what to do, 'Who could she talk to? What could she say?'

She felt terrible. She was a monster for leaving a helpless young girl behind, getting beaten and raped by her own husband!

She wanted to go pull Beatrix away from Jenny's pussy and drag her away to help Ashtoreth, but 1 look at the feral lust Beatrix was exhibiting dissuaded her from interrupting her...meal. Looking over at Leesa, Tiffany made her decision, hurrying over to the pool Tiffany waded in and swam to Leesa.

"Leesa!" She hissed as she joined her on the opposite side of the pool from Bee and Jenny.

——(!)——

Leesa saw her mother-in-law as soon as she came back, Tiffany was pale and looking distraught. She was upset when she left, but now, something must have happened to cause her to come back looking like that!

Tiffany was willful, prideful, stubborn, and arrogant. She usually spoke exactly what was on her mind, and was always... composed... in public. So, what happened?

Which was exactly what she asked when Tiffany hurried over to her, "What's going on? Why did you run off? And, why do you look like you just saw someone get murdered?"

Tiffany blinked, her expression stunned. It was amazing... how different she was now... Of how much difference getting fucked out of her mind made in the woman's attitude and personality.

"Just start at the beginning..." She suggested.

"I...think...I felt...conception! Leesa, I...I'm...pregnant! Or, at least, I think I am," Tiffany whispered, the desperation she felt thick in her voice, "At first, I was exuberant, but then it hit me, I'm 46 years old! I was just getting my life back after my first 3 children, and now here I am at the starting gates of parenthood all over again! But this time, I will be 66 before this one is truly independent..."

Leesa immediately smiled and hugged her mother-in-law. She had no idea what she could say to console her, so she did the only thing she could...

"Congratulations," She purred happily, then pulled away and asked, "So why did you run off? And, why do you look so ashen now that you're back?"

"Because," Tiffany wailed, her fear causing her voice to shriek as it surfaced, "Wh...what if the baby isn't Owen's? What if it's Connor's or Brandon's? I... just committed incest with them tonight!!"

Leesa understood and nodded before she whispered, "That is certainly a possibility."

"What do I do?" Tiffany wailed desperately!

"Well," Leesa answered sincerely, "You have 2 choices; You can get an abortion, or you can have this child and love it like he...," Leesa nodded her head towards Owen and continued, "...is the one who gave it to you."

Tiffany followed Leesa's nod toward Owen and Leesa couldn't believe what she saw!

Tiffany was in love!

Open... real... raw... love!

She was completely defenseless, all of her carefully constructed and maintained walls of anger and resentment were gone...

"Oh God, I wish I was 18 again, or even 23! That's half my age now... I would even settle for 30," Tiffany lamented bitterly, "Leesa, I'm so much older than him. How could he ever want me... over you, Bianca, or Jenny! Look, even Leslie, Maria, and Anna... not to mention his girlfriends are nearer his age than I am..."

"Tiffany," She interrupted, her voice warm and reassuring, "You are still one of the most beautiful women here! And as I see it, I haven't noticed any difference in his attraction for you or Beatrix, and us. As a matter of fact, I think he has a very special love for you 2 in particular..."

Tiffany's eyebrows scrunched as she thought over Leesa's observations, then asked, "Do you really think so?"

"Yeah, I do," She answered definitively.

"Huh," Tiffany answered as she casually watched the antics of Maria and Anna and Leslie making love to Owen.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Jenny wailed as she orgasmed, her whole body shaking as she ground her pussy into her mother's mouth before her thighs suddenly closed on Beatrix's head as her nerves went super-sensitive.

Beatrix pulled her head out from between her daughters thighs and patted her ass lovingly before she got up and dived into the pool. She swam a lap and then joined Tiffany and Leesa.

"So, what are you 2 talking about over here," Beatrix asked jovially.

Jenny sighed as she basked in her afterglow on the side of the pool before she sat up and slid her ass over the ledge of the pool and swam over to join them...

"Tiffany... is pretty certain that she's pregnant," Leesa announced proudly.

"Really?!" Beatrix guffawed, "How do you know? Who's the father? How far along are you?"

Tiffany blushed at the attention, and answered bashfully, "I...only felt a change in my body. I had similar feelings with the other 3 children as well, so I know, I've conceived tonight a little while ago."

"Shit!" Beatrix gasped, "I wish I had that ability when I was younger!"

"But, you don't know who the father is, do you," Jenny intuited wisely, "It could be either of yours and Owen's, or..."

"Oh shit! That's right," Beatrix gasped.

"Oh fuck! I forgot," Tiffany hissed anxiously, "I went back to my room, and Mike was already there with that girl, Ashtoreth, and he was beating her!"

"What! Are you sure," Beatrix growled!

"Yeah I've never seen anything... I've never seen him like that," Tiffany answered as she began to cry again, "I should've stayed! I should've done...something! But, I froze, I couldn't think... I couldn't react... I just stood there, and watched!"

She finished in a whisper horrified at what she had done, and what she had not done...

"Fuck, you are blessed then," Leesa growled angrily, shaking her head as if she had an experience she was remembering.

"What are you talking about," Tiffany asked, her expression saying she didn't understand.

Leesa smile-sneered at Tiffany and asked, "You really don't know?"

Tiffany shook her head no.

"Unbelievable," Leesa grumbled, resignation thick in her voice, "Okay then, I will tell you a little story..."

——(!)——

Leesa- December 25, 1992

I'm from Bayou La Batre, Alabama, but I was in Seattle with my best-friend Sadie visiting her grandparents. Sadie had just turned 17, and I was 16. We were there for summer vacation. Two weeks before we were going to leave to go back home, Sadie and I met Connor and Brandon. Connor was 18 and Brandon was 16.

Connor and I really hit it off while Brandon was just smooth enough for Sadie. It turned into a really hot and heavy finisher to our vacation with both Sadie and I losing our virginity. Once we returned home, 4 weeks later, Sadie found out she was pregnant. I just thanked God that I wasn't!

Sadie's parents were furious. We were grounded from seeing each other for the rest of the year, as if what happened was all my fault. However, the forced separation hit me pretty hard and so all that was left for me to do was to correspond with Connor for the next 6 months. Before I knew it, I was very emotionally invested when he asked me to run away and marry him. Two weeks later, I left home and took a bus to Las Vegas where I met up with Connor and we got married April eleventh, 1992; he was 18 and I had just turned 17, December twenty-third, 1991.

I was so young and in love, and so incredibly stupid!

Tiffany was furious, but after 1 look at me Mike held his tongue. Later he suggested that it would be better if we lived there with them for a few months to get a better start in life. Again, I was too stupid and naïve to understand or be creeped out by the way he looked at me.

I liked feeling attractive since I had always felt long, gangly and somewhat utilitarian when I was in high school. Being 5 feet 11 inches tall, I was on the volleyball, soccer and basketball teams. It was only in my last year in high school that I was asked to be a cheerleader and it was more because of my remarkable strength and dexterity than my beauty. My body was tight, every muscle thick and rippling, and for someone so athletic I was stacked with 41-26-40 measurements. I was already a 32i in the breasts while my hips and booty were thick and bubblicious while my core was a tight 6 pack and as flat as a board.

My skin was sun-kissed from tanning on the Gulf's white sand beaches, and my hair was naturally bleached blond, and my eyes were clear emerald-green trimmed in dark blonde eyebrows and lashes. I guess if I had to say I looked like someone; I looked like a bustier version of Carmen Electra; well, in the face at least...

Still even with all that, I didn't feel attractive. So, I was flattered by all the attention Connor, Brandon, and Mike paid me.

From April to December everything was like a year long honeymoon. It was a dream come true. That is, until Christmas...

I just turned 17 when Mike decided to invite Connor to his Christmas poker game. The buy-in was 500 dollars we couldn't afford to spend, and it only took a couple of hours for him to lose all but 50...

——(!)——

Connor looked down at his cards and he knew he had this...

Finally!

Two kings, 2 jacks, and a queen of hearts looked back at him, but the pot had grown too rich. He was already all in, and now he needed collateral to wager to stay in the game...

"So what will it be, son," Mike asked with a shit eating grin.

He had been playing his son all night to this very moment. Connor and Leesa had been living in his house for almost a year now. Leesa was a sexy beast of a woman, an absolute pleasure to look at. He couldn't help but stare at her, and when she was in her bathing suits he almost couldn't control himself. He relished bumping into her in the hallway as she was headed back to her bedroom from taking a shower. More than once he had 'accidentally' snagged her towel, ripping off of her beautiful golden body as she stood there looking stunned and embarrassed, her face blushing brilliantly, as she tried to cover those mammoth breasts of hers while forgetting about her lovely blonde snatch!

Now he was going to take even more!

"What do you want to wager Connor," Mike asked.

"I... I don't know. I don't really have anything worth the 200 dollars to keep me in the game," Connor admitted.

"What... of course you do," Larry, a regular at the poker game answered, "You have a car, but I wouldn't wager your only mode of transportation to work, and you have Leesa. She is a fine filly of a woman, worth as much as you're willing to wager her for!"

"What?" Connor hissed in shocked at the suggestion.

"Don't be offended," Mike said waving his hands for Connor to calm down, "Men have used their women as collateral since the beginning of time. Besides, you don't have to. You can resign and leave if you want, or, if you think your hand is good enough... you can wager your woman for what you think we would pay to spend an hour with her."

Connor looked down at the cards in his hand and thought about his chances of winning, it never accrued to him to ask himself if he really saw Leesa as something to wager, or if he could really handle losing her. All he saw was the cards, and the money in the pot...

There were only a few hands that could beat his, and what were the chances that they had them?

'No! He was going to win this time!'

"Fine," Connor said confidently, "I am all in, and I put up Leesa as collateral."

"Good," Mike answered neutrally, "There is a square of post-it notes behind you on the bar. From now on you can use sex with your wife as collateral to bet with."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers