TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashtoreth brought up 2 hands and put them on Bianca's belly and thigh, and she finally realized that Ashtoreth had 4 arms as well...

"Thank you," Ashtoreth croaked hoarsely, "I think he was going to kill me..."

"Wha... what... are... you," Bianca asked in a near panic, "Are you okay? This isn't going to start a galactic war or something will it?"

Ashtoreth wheezed as she tried to laugh, "No... no war..."

"Then... what are you," Bianca asked as she helped Ashtoreth sit up.

"I...I'm a Goddess," Ashtoreth proclaimed confidently.

Bianca just gave a disbelieving 'yeah right I wasn't born yesterday' look, and Ashtoreth just returned her gaze silently...

——(!)——

Ashtoreth felt dazed and confused. Even as she begged for Mike to release her; even as he was slapping her breasts brutally; he had been cumming inside her, and despite her circumstances she was orgasming... blissfully climaxing... her mind absent for those few seconds as his seed was filling her vagina as she quickly sucked all of his Life Force up to her stomachs...

It had been her only escape from him... those moments of bliss, and even as Bianca came in and brained him, she had felt his last spray of seed shooting into her before his cock was ripped out of her body as he flew across the room!

"I...," She began as she broke down and leaned in and sobbed into Bianca's breasts!

"Thank you..."

"Thank you..."

"Thank you," She moaned through her tears that soaked into light blue breasts even larger than hers...

——(!)——

"Let's get you cleaned up," Bianca said in a motherly coo before she picked Ashtoreth up like a bride and carried her from Mike's room back to her's.

Bianca brought Ashtoreth to the bathroom and turned the shower on with both of them in it.

Setting Ashtoreth down, the shorter girl/thing stood up on shaky legs covered in fine 1 inch long golden fur that began high on her thighs just below a hairless pussy, and grew all the way down to golden split hooves. To Bianca it was as if the girl was a strange cross breed of a human woman and a cow... and, that didn't even take into account the long tail that whipped back and forth like it had a mind of its own!

Ashtoreth looked up at her, and she realized she was towering nearly twice her height over her and quickly kneeled down so that they were nearly the same height. She responded by hugging her close as Bianca started slowly washing her hair...

She followed up with washing Ashtoreth's face and then her entire body, even going so far as delving into her pussy to dig out Mike's sperm...

"Don't worry about Mike accidentally getting me pregnant," Ashtoreth whispered in a thankful purr, "I was already pregnant by the time we met you in the hot-tub..."

Strangely, when Bianca removed her fingers from the girls vagina, there wasn't a dollop of cum to be found on her fingers, and the girl's vagina was long. Much longer than her fingers!

"Thank you for saving me," Ashtoreth said quietly as she caressed Bianca's blue face and brushed a dark blue lock of hair out of her eyes and swept it behind an ear so she could look into dark green, gold, brown, and blue hazel eyes haloed with glacial blue.

Bianca looked away at the intense scrutiny, and gently washed Ashtoreth's thighs then all the way down to her ankles. When she was done, she looked up into Ashtoreth's smiling face, smiling she finally answered, "I'm glad I did! No woman should go through what you just did! Mike is a scumbag!"

Ashtoreth frowned and mumbled, "I wish it had been my husband... I wish... Owen had saved me..."

She realized that she may have seemed ungrateful and her eyes widened in worry as she apologized, "I'm so sorry..."

Bianca staved her off with an upraised hand and a smile as she purred reassuringly, "I know exactly what you meant... I would want my beloved... to rescue me as well!"

Ashtoreth sighed in relief at her understanding.

"But," Bianca explained, "There was no way he could have known Mike took you back to his room. Hell, we saw you leave willingly it seemed, as a matter of fact, I just happen to be passing by on a water run when I heard you!"

"Oh," She answered simply, understanding the circumstances.

"So...," Bianca started as she finished washing Jo and stood up on her knees, which put her right about Ashtoreth's height and asked, "You're Owen's wife?"

Ashtoreth giggled like a love struck little girl, and nodded, "Yes, I have...," She started, then paused, and began again, "Let me correct myself; We... have given him our hearts and our bodies. We declared our love for him, and claimed him as our man. I personally have vowed to him that I am his woman... now and forever... and he accepted!"

"Oh...," Bianca said, her brows furrowed in confusion, "So, you're not married...legally?"

"Well...no, but," She answered, "That will come in time. I don't need a certificate from the government telling me who my husband and the father of my children is!"

Bianca found herself actually smiling and agreeing with her new friend's girlish naïveté, and in a rare extroverted moment she leaned in and kissed Ashtoreth...

She responded by wrapping all 4 arms around her back as Bianca slid her hands around Ashtoreth's waist and grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks. She was pulled in for a deep penetrating kiss that took both their breath away...

Ashtoreth was shocked at first, and then she leaned into the giant woman and felt their breasts pressing into each other, slipping and sliding as 6 taut nipples rubbed against each other and soft pliable flesh. They started nibbling on each other's lips and exploring each other's mouths with their tongues! Jo caressed Bianca's back and felt the softness of her skin and rigidity of her muscles beneath, and then she found the soft rolling hills of her thick buttocks. As the water poured over them, they became hotter and hotter until their arousal was thick in their mouths as they kissed and caressed her pussy-lips.

"Oh Gawd," Bianca moaned into Ashtoreth's mouth, "You're so hot, and so... so... intoxicating!"

"Mmm, Goddess," She purred slyly.

"Wha...," Bianca asked, her eyes glazed with arousal, and confused by Ashtoreth's statement.

"You said, "Oh God,"" She clarified as she giggled naughtily at a private joke, "While 1 of my names is Ashtoreth, another is Seline, and still another is Isis, and my given name is Hathor after an Egyptian fertility cow Goddess. That being the case, if you are going to worship someone, then it might as well be me! So, worship me... as your Goddess..."

Bianca laughed disbelievingly at first, and then purred, "Oh my Goddess! Oh my Goddess Ashtoreth, Isis, Hathor, and Seline, please bless me with super-abundant fertility and many... many... children!"

Ashtoreth laughed and her voice took on a divine quality before she leaned in and kissed Bianca deeply... a moment later, with a hissing intake of air she pulled away as new awareness flooded her mind. She could suddenly feel her own pregnant state, and knew that she was pregnant by Owen and not Mike!

"Oh thank Goddess!" Hathor whispered as she suddenly climaxed!

When she gasped Bianca took her primary right nipple and suckled insistently... as if she, the Goddess Hathor, the Goddess of the Moon, would suddenly begin lactating...

Shock rippled throughout her mind and body as ice and fire exploded throughout her chest..,.

Her breasts started glowing, and they grew rock hard and became as heavy as 7 gallon buckets!

"Oh my Goddess! Your breasts weigh a ton! How are you standing up? Or, more importantly; How are your breasts so perky?! They should be dragging the ground," Bianca exclaimed in wonder, but she watched Hathor's breast pulse white in a counterbeat with blood vessels and veins visibly pulsed until their pulsing synchronized and all 4 breasts began beaming brilliant milk white light!

"Oh please," Hathor wailed, "Suckle my breasts... Please!"

Bianca did exactly as she was told, planting her mouth on Hathor's right breast as her right hand twisted and pinched her left breast, and her left hand pinched and twisted her somewhat smaller secondary right breast...

Hathor gasped as light and energy beamed from her eyes and mouth, and a gushing stream of milk geysered into Bianca's mouth as she swallowed it down greedily... Streams of steamy milk fountained from her other 3 breasts, showering over Bianca, soaking her hair, and covering her from head to toes in cream!

Hathor new awareness expanded, and looking down at Bianca she could feel her incredibly pregnant state. She could sense that multiple eggs were fertilized, and she knew somehow that they were fertilized by Owen. She could see in her mind's eye that all of the eggs were settling into their mother's uterine wall and growing!

Then her senses expanded again and she could feel every woman in the hotel. Sabine, Summer, Beatrix, Tiffany, Leslie, Leesa, Maria, and Anna. She even felt her beloved Megan... getting fucked senseless, and the myriad of new life growing in her belly! Thousands of eggs... thousands of daughters... so many from Owen, but also many were Mike's as well as Brandon, Connor, and Heathcliff's...

There was something else she could sense about Megan as well...

Her tattoos...

They sealed her heart... and her womb... but from what she had no idea...

There was a side affect as well... an intoxication that warped her spirit... and a rampant sex drive that pushed her deeper into her own intoxication. There was also an over abundant fertility... many times greater than that of a normal Succubus... and she was always ovulating... always at the peak of her sexual need so that she would always get pregnant... every time she has sex!

As her consciousness continued to expand, she found her beloved Owen and felt all the women with him. Beatrix was already pregnant many times over, and Jenny was even more so. Tiffany was pregnant as well as Leslie. Then there was Leesa, hers was strange, of all the women, she felt similar to a Succubus, but she wasn't, and yet, she had a strange 2 chambered uterus. The first chamber held Owen's sperm, while the second chamber contained many eggs. Not as many as Megan was pregnant with, but still very many. She wasn't pregnant however, not yet, it was almost as if there was something special that would need to happen before the sperm retained on her first chamber would be allowed into the second...

The last 2 women were Maria and Anna. Maria was strange because she could feel like growing in her, but it wasn't an embryo, it was something... else...

As for Anna, Hathor could sense that she hadn't had actual sex with Owen yet, and yet, what ever she was doing... her fertility was skyrocketing!

Was it because of her and Easter?

Did they make all the women in their presence super abundantly fertile?

Did they send them into ovulation? Or, even hyper ovulation?!

Her consciousness quit expanding with her able to feel every woman in the city. Whether they were fertile or infertile. If they were on their monthly cycles, or ovulating, or pregnant, and if they were; how far along...

Once her climax peaked, she finally began to calm down and opened her eyes. Above her was the ceiling only. Looking down, she hiccupped a single laugh at she took in the giant woman's appearance. Bianca was completely white!

From her hair... and face... to every part of her body!

She was completely covered in thick foamy

breast milk that was even creamier and fattier than cow's milk and fragrance like whipped-cream!

She laughed uproariously when Bianca opened her eyes and blinked milk out of her dark blue lashes. Once she calmed herself, she asked in an enchantingly husky voice, the voice of a Goddess, exuding warmth, love, confidence, and authority, "Suckle the rest of my breasts too, please..."

"Yes, my Goddess," Bianca answered in submissive reverence.

It felt strange having a woman nearly twice her height and maybe twice her weight and several years older than her submitting to her, but it didn't stop her from asking Bianca to form a contract with her as she suckled, "My lovely Bianca..."

"Yes my Goddess," She answered readily before resuming relieving Ashtoreth's milk laden breasts of their burden.

"Oh my lovely Bianca... swear to me... give yourself to me... as your Goddess... take me to your bed and drink from my breasts and vow to worship me... and I promise you will be superlatively fertile... you will have many healthy babies... and your lifespan will be greatly increased..."

"I do Goddess, I do! I do so swear my love, my life, and my worship only to you my Goddess...," Bianca didn't hesitate to answer.

As soon as she finished she started to climb out of the shower to snatch up 2 towels and dry Hathor off when Hathor reached out and tapped the side of her neck with her middle finger...

Frosty blue light beamed out of Bianca's eyes and mouth as she fell to her knees and looked up rapturously...

"You may not speak against me..." Hathor intoned in a divine voice, "You must speak only the truth in my presence, and your words must be as honeycomb dripping from your lips..."

As Hathor spoke an onyx-collar, once named the 'Collar of Truth', is now known as the 'Choker of Domination', materialized above Hathor's hand. Lifting her hand, she took the open collar and closed it around Bianca's neck. As soon as it was closed an onyx-lock appeared and locked it shut before turning into an onyx-chain only an eighth of an inch thick that grew out to Hathor's outstretched hand. When she took hold of it, the chain continued to grow out of her hand, slithering through the air like a serpent until it reached Hathor's navel...

The end of the chain suddenly changed, turning into a glowing white moon roughly a half-inch in diameter that hovered in the depression of her navel like a chandelier. As soon as the chain leash end changed into a moon the rest started changing as each link turned a glowing moonlight white until it reached Bianca's collar...

When Hathor's power and domination hit the collar the entire thing changed; first turning moonlight white, and then the rough onyx metal began moving as it turned into an intricate filigree with small moons of varying sizes scattered randomly through the choker. Most were a quarter inch in diameter to a half-inch, and each showed the moon in 1 of its many phases. Except for where the lock had been just to the left side of Bianca's esophagus, there, a 1 inch diameter moon hovered beside her neck and showed the face of the moon as seen from earth in the 3 eighth crescent phase the moon was in tonight...

"From tonight on," Hathor continued, "Your heart will be one with my heart... My desires will be your desires... My love will be your love..."

As she spoke Hathor tapped Bianca on the chest, above her heart, and she leaned back her head looking up, her eyes glazed as her chest thrust out. And onyx-spike 1 inch in diameter, 3 feet long, and tapering to a point appeared in the air above Bianca's chest, above her heart. She took a long deep breath and sighed almost climatically as the spike suddenly impaled her through the heart...

"Thank you, my Goddess," She gasped as blood trickled down the spike to sprinkle the bathtub floor before washing away in the spray of water.

The spike twisted and crucifix bars stabbed out from the sides impaling Bianca's nipples perfectly... With blood streaming from Bianca's chest and breasts... Hathor continued, "From today on, your Life Force is mine for the taking... Your ovaries are mine... Your womb is mine... You are my shield and my sword... When you conceive... it is for me, and when you do not... it is for me... Your spirit, soul, and power are mine and at my disposal for the rest of your life."

As Hathor spoke she leaned down and touched Bianca's left arm and then the right arm and an onyx-bracelet appeared on each wrist. Then she knelt and pushed 2 fingers into Bianca's vagina until she was able to touch her cervix. When she removed her fingers she placed her hand on Bianca's lower belly and a moonlight white tattoo appeared in the shape of the image of Seline's coin in the Temple of the Moon. She also touched the insides of Bianca's ass cheeks, her hip flares, and her sacral promontory; everywhere she touched a small 1 inch diameter moon appeared, and then she began speaking in an ancient language as the runes on her lower belly surrounding the bust of Seline spun around...

When the runes stopped, Bianca's womb was sealed unto Hathor...

A sword of moonlight appeared before Hathor and she took hold of the hilt and pulled it to her body so that it's blade and hilt were between her breasts while the flat of the blade touched her lower belly and pubic mound. A chain of moonlight connected the pummel of the sword with the head of the crucifix stabbed through Bianca's chest and breasts. Once the connection was made the sword of moonlight sank into Hathor's skin and into her body with only the chain connected to the crucifix sticking out of her chest as the sword bonded to her heart...

A glowing moonlight white heart beat in Hathor's chest as the chain moved from her heart to her left primary nipple. A large white ring pierced her nipple and the chain connected to the crucifix hung from it...

Simultaneously, the crucifix shrank and bonded to Bianca's heart, the wounds in her chest and back healed as if they never were, and all that remained was a chain of moonlight that connected her heart to Hathor's. Then the chain split in half and moved to her nipples where 2 rings formed and pierced them. Like Hathor's nipple ring, Bianca's were 1 inch in diameter. Only, on Hathor's nipple ring was a half-inch pearl...

Bianca blinked... her eyes cleared... and she looked up at Hathor puzzled as to why she was still lying back looking up at her smiling Goddess when she needed to get a towel and dry her off! Quickly she stood and gathered up the towel and dried her Goddess from her head to her toes. Afterward, she dried herself off, and as the white milk came off her skin and out of her hair, she was completely glacial blue. She didn't even notice as she guided Hathor to her queen size bed...

As Hathor followed Bianca the 3 breasts that didn't have a nipple ring gushed a continuous stream of thick creamy milk that ran down the under curves of her breasts in rivulets and dripped into the carpet while the rest ran down her belly and into her pussy-lips before dribbling from her crotch or running down her legs. With a hiss for her neglect of her Goddess, Bianca used hand rags to wipe her Goddess's breasts and body of her milk, and left the rags on top of her nipples to soak up any surplus as she situated Hathor in the center of the bed.

"I need to take some water to Owen, my Goddess, and I want to tell the others about you so that they can come and drink your milk as well," Bianca said, asking for permission to leave.

"Yes... do that... I will be here when you get back," Hathor answered.

Bianca nodded, and grabbing her bag of water, turned and ran out of the room!

——(!)——

Tiffany- 12:00 am

"What a douchebag!" Tiffany commented and then added, "Good for you! I... I can't believe Connor did that to you. Well, I can believe it, but I'm so sorry for not knowing what Mike was doing to you all this time!"

"Oh my God, Leesa," Jenny said on the verge of tears, "That is so horrible! How long did it take you to... work off that debt?"

Leesa laughed bitterly, and shook her head as she answered, "I haven't! I have been fucking Mike and the his buddies for the last 7 years now!"

"What?!" Beatrix guffawed, "I thought you were going to try to win back some of those coupons playing poker!"

"I tried," Leesa laughed bitterly at the irony, "I had some really good nights when I won pretty big, but then I also had nights when I lost really big too! In the end I lost all my collateral and now I'm in debt for 7 million dollars or 70 thousand hours of sex!"