TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Mary mother of Christ," Tiffany gasped, "You are pretty much fucked... quite literally for the rest of your life!"

"Yeah," Leesa sighed, "But, you know, this is an amazing opportunity for you Tiffany. Now that you know, leave Mike and marry that boy over there. Have some more babies and live the life you should have had..."

Tiffany looked over at Owen and nodded her head.

"I want to," She answered honestly.

"Then do it," Leesa encouraged.

"By the way, Leesa," Beatrix interrupted, "Did you ever get pregnant by Mike and the poker players?"

"No! Thank God, but I thought I had a couple of times," Leesa answered quietly, "I decided I wasn't going to let those bastards knock me up, so I went and got a day after pill after that first night and a diaphragm for all the others."

"So you're still not on birth control," Jenny asked.

"Nope, never have been," Leesa answered with a smile.

"Then do you have a diaphragm," Tiffany asked.

"Nope," Leesa answered as Bianca slammed the door open in a hurry to bend down to enter through the pool-room with bottles of water.

Everyone's mouths dropped as she slid into the pool beside Jenny. Tiffany looked at Bianca with keen interest, she was smiling from ear to ear and her skin was as blue as a Robin's egg!

Bianca splashed the water with her breasts, and it was clear they had grown at least 4 cup sizes and seemed perkier. They seemed to defy gravity for their size and weight, and they were so full, and tight, and buoyant! But, they weren't the only things larger, she was larger, looking to have grown at least 2 feet taller!

"So," Tiffany asked out of the blue as she looked Bianca up and down, "Anyone else wondering, or know, what the fuck is happening to us?"

"Amazing right," Bianca answered breathlessly as she beamed a happy smile at everyone.

"Unbelievable," Jenny agreed with a nod, "What is the most startling is how calm we all are about it..."

"Oh my Goddess!" Bianca whispered excitedly, "If you think we look wild, then you should see my goddess Ashtoreth!"

Beatrix and Jenny shared a quick look at one another while Tiffany and Leesa silently mouth, 'Goddess' while the other mouthed 'Ashtoreth'...

Anna and Leslie jumped into the pool, but Maria stuck her toe in and hissed, "The water is poisonous... I don't know how you can stand it?"

"You didn't care earlier," Leesa mused.

"I didn't know earlier," Maria retorted, "Or didn't care..."

"So what makes it so bad now," Leslie asked.

Maria shrugged, "I don't know? All I know is it's bad..."

Everyone was staring at her wood-grained mahogany skin and red mahogany seed eyes...

"It's the chlorine," Beatrix answered suddenly, "It's pure poison. That's why they put it in the pool water, to kill bacteria. It's usually diluted enough to not bother humans though it is still poisonous. That's why our eyes burn when we open them underwater, and why we're not supposed to drink it either. Of course some do, mostly children, and of course trace amounts are absorbed through our skin..."

"So why is Maria so sensitive all of a sudden and why hasn't Anna changed," Leslie asked.

"Well," Jenny answered, "As you all know I like my flower gardens, and if you look at Maria, to me at least, she seems more plant-like than human now. Chlorine in itself is not completely harmful to plants, and shouldn't be for Maria as well, but what is of concern is how much chlorine can she absorb before toxicity sets in. That is when poisoning happens..."

"What I'm more concerned about," Beatrix interrupted, "Is why are we changing? What are we changing into? And, who is causing this change?"

"Well," Maria answered from the pool's edge, "My change happened as soon as I fucked Owen..."

"Yeah," Bianca interrupted, "I can see how he may have started it, but does he know he is doing it? Is it malicious? I don't think he knows, and I haven't sensed any malice at all from him... Also, I didn't notice my changes after making love to Owen, but when I left Ashtoreth I was completely changed..."

"Do you mean that our changes caused by having sex with him," Leslie asked for clarification, "Is actually because he had sex with Ashtoreth earlier this evening and some how transferred her... whatever this is... magic... to us like some sort of STD?!"

"Don't call it an STD," Beatrix corrected while shaking her head emphatically, "I'm not sure what this is, but it isn't and STD!"

"Well," Leslie retorted, "Whatever this is, it transmits like STDs..."

"You called it magic before," Bianca interrupted, her voice soothing as she patted the air at Beatrix and Leslie for them to calm down, "So, if it's magic doesn't it make sense that residual magic from Ashtoreth inside Owen could be what's causing us to change?"

"There's no such thing as magic," Anna disagreed.

"Then what are we," Bianca countered, "Look at us. There is nothing, no nationality, no human that looks like we do. We... didn't even look like this a few hours ago..."

"When all rational explanations have been exhausted," Jenny quoted Sherlock Holmes, "Whatever the answer... no matter how improbable... must be the answer..."

Everyone looked around and nodded and shrugged, before Beatrix answered, "It makes sense... sort of..."

"Yes exactly," Bianca agreed, "Look around at us all carefully and tell me you think this isn't magic..."

They all looked around, Maria looked like a living tree and as she drank her water, her hair grew and became more lush and green...

Leslie and Tiffany glowed moonlight white, and were completely hairless except for long ebony eyebrows, and long thick starry-night sky hair that floated above her heads. They had long pointed elvish ears, and their eyes were fathomless black orbs...

Bianca and Jenny were as white as new snow but their skin was mottled with streaks blue veins and pulsing blue blood vessels, and with every breath they took there were ever darkening patches of blue spreading across their skin. Jenny's hair was turning from brunette to platinum blonde, and Beatrix's was turning from brunette to a glossy ebony...

As for Bianca, she was already completely blue... from head to toes. Her hazel green-brown-gold and green-blue-gold eyes were bright and gleaming while her hair was a dark sapphire blue. She had an intricate white filigree choker on her neck with moon decorations, 2 bracelets on her right and left wrists, 2 white 1 inch hoops piercing her nipples, and a glowing white tattoo of the bust of some fictional woman with horns that curved around the moon above her head, with 4 arms and breasts and a set of wings stretched out so that her body, head, moon and horns, and wings all made an ankh that decorated Bianca's pubic mound and lower belly!

——(!)——

When Maria, Anna, and Leslie joined them in the pool, Tiffany quietly got out, grabbed several bottles of water, and walked over to Owen. He gave her a tired smile as she sat on his lap and handed him a bottle. Sitting up, he set the backrest so they were pretty much on the level as she cracked open the bottle top for him, and then her own.

He watched her, and she blushed prettily as they shared drinking their water together. He quickly emptied his bottle and Tiffany handed him hers, which he drank thirstily as she opened another. He drank 4 bottles before she moved to put his dick inside her, and as she sank down his length, she relished the feeling of him stretching her out as his dick pushed up inside.

Setting his last bottle down as she slowly rocked her hips, he caressed her thighs before letting his hands rest on her hips.

She was looking down into his aqua green eyes when she whispered softly, ""I am sorry I ran away. I was overwhelmed and...scared. I'm a grown woman, and yet, you make me feel 18 all over again, and I love it!"

"I love you, and I want you... to take me away... from my life and make babies with me..."

"Fuck! I am such a basket case!"

"You've already made a baby inside me! So... what do I want...,"" She seemed to be asking herself, he waited for her to finish, "I... haven't felt loved or love like this... in a long time. So, I want to be yours! Your woman... I want a do over and I want you to be my husband... mate... partner... whatever it takes to keep you... I will do it!"

"Tiffany," Owen finally interjected quietly as he slid his hands up her petite waist to her ribs and pulled her down so that her breasts pressed into his chest as he hugged her, "I love you too..."

She smiled, bit her bottom lip, and kissed his shoulder as she looked over to the pool and liked eyes with Beatrix. Her best-friend smiled at her and winked supportively.

As he hugged Tiffany, Owen found himself cutting his eyes to the sauna and feeling a painful stabbing jealousy ache his heart...

"You're still worried about your girls," Tiffany sighed when she sat back and followed where Owen was looking.

"Yeah, a little," He answered remembering Hathor's plea for him to keep her with him, even declaring herself his woman if he would have her!

"Ashtoreth... Hathor is in my room," Bianca stated coolly as she, Jenny and Beatrix walked over and crouched down beside him and Tiffany. Bianca leaned in and kissed him while Jenny and Beatrix watched Tiffany slowly rock her hips on his dick. When Bianca pulled back from her kiss she whispered, "Mike snuck her back to his room and was raping her! The man was going completely fucking nuts and was strangling her when I bashed him with a whiskey bottle, took Hathor to my room, and cleaned her up."

"Is she okay?" Owen asked, as she started to get up.

Bianca put her hand on his shoulder and patted him reassuringly, "Don't worry, she's fine. I took care of her and she is resting. We are going back now, Mom, Jen, and I, and we will tend to her..."

"You just relax," Beatrix added in a warm purr as she moved in and kissed him next. When she pulled back, she put her hand in the small of Tiffany's back and forced her to rock her hips harder and faster as she purred, "and tend to the rest of... your women... and make sure they are satisfied..."

"Thank you," He whispered in gratitude and motioned for her to come in for another kiss, expressing his thankfulness physically.

After a minute of watching Beatrix and Owen, Bianca purred lustily, "Oh my Goddess! If you don't stop I won't be able to wait for my turn!"

"Goddess?" Jenny laughed, "What Goddess are you talking about!"

"Hathor of course. She is my Goddess of sex and fertility. I will only worship at her feet from now on," Bianca answered with a naughty smile as she related what happened in the shower.

"Shit!" Jenny whispered in awe, then looked at Owen and announced, "I think I am going to go suckle Hathor's breasts right now and make sure I am super fertile for all the sperm you just implanted in me... husband!"

"Husband... I like the sound of that! When you are finished giving Tiffany your seed, and them," Beatrix pointed to Anna, Leslie, Maria, and Leesa, "Come and join us in my room," purred in a naughty mommy tone.

"Yes Ma'am," Owen agreed as they stood up.

Bianca, Jenny, and Beatrix found their bathing suits and left the pool-room to return to Bianca's room to get Hathor before carrying her to Beatrix's room.

Tiffany waited until they were gone before resuming rocking her hips. They cuddled quietly as she softly kissed his neck and jaw, and after several minutes of slow fucking Owen started ejaculating and filling up her belly with semen. Looking down, she wondered at how she could feel so full yet not be... Rubbing her belly, she felt only a slight roundness instead of the 6 months pregnant fullness she felt. When he finished, she leaned into him and laid her head on his chest and whispered, "I love you... my... Husband!"

Lifting up off his dick, she was surprised with nothing dribbled out as she moved to stand beside Owen and whispered, "I will be waiting for you..."

She kissed him, and then walked over to find her bathing suit, put it on, wrapped a towel around her body, and left... this time happy... and confident...