TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor reached around and found the note pad and a pin and asked, "So how much should sex with my wife be?"

"Oh," Jerry the other gambler answered with a big fat shit eating grin, "We usually make anyone who has gotten where you are, and we've all been there, price their wife at how much you have in the pot."

"50 dollars," Connor asked disbelievingly, "You're shitting me? I am not whoring my wife out for 50 dollars!"

"He is... shitting you," Larry laughed.

"This is how it works Connor; we all state how much we would pay to have sex with Leesa and you go with the average of the highest and the lowest," Mike answered.

"50," Jerry announced.

"1 hundred and 20," Larry said.

"20 dollars," Steve announced.

"I saw Leesa lose both her string bikini top and bottoms this summer playing pool volleyball," Jeff told everyone, "And, I have to say, "Damn!", I would pay 2 hundred dollars to thoroughly fuck her!"

Connor was stunned, humiliated, and proud all at the same time. He didn't know how he should feel about all these blatant confessions of lust toward his wife!

"So," Mike said with a grin, "The high is set at 2 hundred, and the low is set at..."

Mike let a pause hang as all the other gamblers grinned wolfishly at him.

"Nothing," Mike finished, "I think I could get Leesa to fuck me for free so I won't pay for something I can get for free!"

"What?" Connor nearly yelled.

"So the average is 1 hundred dollars," Mike finished, "Is that satisfactory?"

Connor was furious, but he knew he would win, so he bit his lip and filled out 2 post-it notes:

1 hundred dollars. Good for 1 hour of sex with Leesa Hemming. You must turn in this Mark upon purchase of the transaction.

Connor tore off 2 notes and tossed it on the pile of chips and said, "I see your bet and call."

"Okay," Mike answered, "There are more post-it notes at the bar. You can use your wife as collateral until we run out."

Everyone finished their betting, and the cards were shown.

Steve led with 3 deuces, a king and a jack.

Larry had a jack, an ace, and 3 queens.

Jerry had nothing, a 2, 4, 10, 6 and 5.

Connor laid out his cards, displaying his 2 kings, 2 jacks, and a queen with a confident smile.

"Oh damn," Jeff chortled, "The boy's got some game after all!"

Jeff then laid out his cards, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 all of diamonds.

"Oh shit," Jeff chortled happily, "So close but only a royal flush beats this!"

Connor slumped, deflated his mouth hanging open like an idiot, knowing he had just fucked up.

"I'm sorry son," Mike said as he laid his cards on the table, "Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose."

Mike had nothing, he just had a single ace and other random cards.

"Is there any chance I can win that back," Connor asked desperation thick in his voice.

"Sure," Jeff answered with a smile, "When I am out of money, and then I will be making my own sex coupons for my wife, Gillianna. She is not quite as hot as your Leesa but she is pretty damn fine, and a good sport. She has had to fuck me out of debt a few times!"

"Okay," Connor answered as he started ripping off post-its and making himself more money with 1 hundred dollar sex coupons.

——(!)——

"How's dinner coming along," Leslie asked, breezing into the kitchen where Tiffany and I were cooking, talking, and drinking hot spiced wine.

Leslie was 15 and moody all the time. She was beautiful though, a spitting image of her mother with one exception; her breasts were twice the size of her mother's. Tiffany's were 28Ds while Leslie was already a 26 J-cup!

"Dinner's coming along fine," Tiffany answered.

I looked up and smiled at Leslie, we had become fast friends but from time to time she would get really moody, and not even I could get her to talk about it. This seemed to be one of those days.

"Where are the guys," She asked.

"Mike took Connor along to his first poker game, and Brandon is in his room," Tiffany answered, "I think he's studying with his latest girlfriend. What was her name? Bethany... I think."

I frowned at the mention of Brandon's new girlfriend. Any girl dating Brandon always made me think of Sadie. She had kept the baby, even against her parents wishes, and it was a little boy named Samuel after her grandfather.

Per Sadie's request I haven't told Brandon he has a son in Alabama, but it's hard for me to watch him move on, knowing what I know.

Leslie came and leaned against the counter next to me.

"So, Connor is gambling," Leslie asked privately.

"Yeah," I answered.

"I've never met anyone with worse instincts for games than Connor," Leslie said with a wry grin, but then got very serious and continued, "But, he isn't a quitter either. Be careful or he might just gamble you away, or worse..."

Leslie pushed herself from the counter, her curvy ass swaying as she walked out of the kitchen, and I admired her tight little body as she left. I wanted so badly to spend a night showing her what an orgasm was, and educating her on how to throttle that tight little body to a mountain peak climax. I was too scared of ruining everything though to make a move. It could possibly be a disaster if it got out that I was as interested in the females of the Hemming family as the men, and I just couldn't risk it!

When the door swung closed behind Leslie's luscious ass, I turned to fill my eyes with Tiffany's lovely visage again.

"I saw that...," Tiffany said to the golden turkey in front of her, but I knew it was for me.

I blushed but said nothing.

"So, you like girls as much as you like guys," Tiffany asked, "Or, do you just like looking at mine and Leslie's asses?"

I blushed beet red and looked down at my feet as I answered, "I...um...like guys because well they are designed to fuck my pussy, but I'm also really attracted to beautiful women because, well, it's just so damn fun..."

"Mmm," Tiffany hummed noncommittally.

The following silence dragged on as I berated myself for getting caught, and now; what was going to happen? A million horrible scenarios played out in my imagination in the silence of the kitchen.

"You know," Tiffany said as she finished pushing turkey stuffing inside the half finished turkey, "She's only 15 right?"

"I know," I answered, "It's not like I am much older, and besides, I had my first girl on girl experience when I was 14."

"Mmm," Tiffany hummed again, then turned and my mouth fell open in shock as she flashed a stunning smile and gestured for me to come over to her.

Nervous, I pushed off from the counter and walked over. Her hands were full of stuffing as she stepped up very close so that our breasts were touching, and brought her right hand up with a bit of stuffing. She pushed her finger into my mouth for me to suck off sensually...

"Mmmm," Tiffany purred seductively, "So nice! It has been so long since I've been with someone that knows how to pleasure a woman...in...every...way possible."

Tiffany pulled her fingers from my plump lips and slid her hand around my waist and down to grab a handful of my ass as she pulled herself in for a short soft electric kiss!

I felt like an electric current was passing from her soft plump lips to mine, making my hair rise up off of my shoulders as a warmth started churning in my belly. My vagina went into overdrive and very quickly my panties were a mess!

Slipping my arms around Tiffany's waist, I quickly moved down and grabbed 2 handfuls of her smaller bubble butt and pulled her in for a kiss...

The clip-clop of male footsteps approaching the kitchen door interrupted us. Tiffany pulled away and I took a step back and leaned back against the counter as Brandon and his latest girlfriend entered the kitchen. Brandon and I locked eyes, I looked from him to his girl and then turned away and went back to my duties.

I tried to calm down with several deep inhalations and corresponding long slow exhalations. It didn't help that my face was flushed with arousal. Hopefully they would take my blush as something else, because I didn't want uncomfortable questions about why I looked so hot and bothered...

"Is dinner ready," Brandon asked as he stared at my ass, and his mother's exposed cleavage.

"Almost honey," Tiffany answered in a neutral tone, not seeing Brandon's obvious ogling.

She was probably too distracted with trying to not sound as if we hadn't just been making out seconds before.

"Okay, just send Leesa up to get me and Bethany when it's ready," He said with a broad mischievous smile, "We will be in my room fucking each others brains out of our minds while we wait!"

"Geez, Brandon," Bethany swore in a scandalized hiss.

Brandon laughed.

"TMI son, TMI," Tiffany answered and waved him out of the kitchen.

"Joking! I'm joking," Brandon chortled.

We all knew that he wasn't, even Bethany had a hopeful smile while biting her bottom lip trying to hide her anticipation. Still, we let it go and said nothing as they swaggered out of the kitchen. We didn't resume our kissing however, there were too many other fixings to complete before dinner time.

"I was 13 when I had my first sexual experience with another girl," Tiffany confided, "Her name was Alexis French. She was my best-friend and my secret lover from middle school to high school. We lost touch when we went to college..."

I listened as Tiffany told me about her yearly school years with Alexis and then going to college and meeting Mike. He had been a young professor with a wife and 3 kids when they began their affair.

Soon dinner was finished, the table was set, and she sent me to go call the men in from their poker game...

——(!)——

The door from the house to the garage opened and white light filtered in, cutting through the gloomy half lit room as cigar smoke billowed out the door. Connor turned to see who it was, hoping it wasn't Leesa, but by the silhouette he knew...

All the men in the room smiled as Leesa came in. She cut a path through the smoke like a bright beautiful angel. They were all bewitched by her.

She was wearing green 4 inch strappy-heels with cream wool thigh highs that came to her mid thighs, and a cream diaphanous linen dress that buttoned straight down the front from a low V-neck that showed her bountiful cleavage before clinging tight to her ribs and waist before flaring out to hang loose over her hips and end an inch above her thigh highs...

With the light behind her, she might as well have been naked. It was very apparent that she wasn't wearing panties or a bra!

"Alrighty boys," She purred as she came up to the table and stood there, her legs spread apart and put her hands on her hips, "Tiffany says it's time for dinner and for the rest of you scallywags to go home and eat with your families!"

Connor tried to discreetly hide a pile of post-it notes under his hand, but the movement drew Leesa's attention and she noticed all the post-its decorating the men's winnings...

Looking down in front of Connor she saw that he had no money, just a pile of post-its.

——(!)——

Connor looked up at me guiltily, and I felt a ball of ice form in the pit of my stomach. Leslie had been right...

Furrowing my brow, I glared hotly at him as I slapped his hand away from his stash and picked 1 up and read it, then read it aloud for all the men to hear, especially Connor;

"1 hundred dollars - Good for 1 hour of sex with my wife, Leesa Hemming. You must turn in this coupon upon purchase of the transaction."

I looked around and met every man sitting around the table's lustful gazes and hissed, "How dare you?"

They all smiled at me as they ogled me like a piece of breeding stock...

Looking Mike square in the eyes I asked, "How could you? He's your son! I'm your daughter-in-law!"

He didn't answer, so I denounced him, "Shame on you! Shame on all of you! You are all married..."

Shaking my head, glaring at Connor, I finally looked at the sheer volume of post-its. Looking from the pot to Connor's holdings, I picked up the pile of post-it notes and started counting them...

There were 2 thousand, 4 hundred post-it notes written out for 100 dollars for 1 hour on them, looking at Connor I asked flat out, "Are you a fucking idiot? What made you think I would pay off your debt? And, didn't you learn anything in elementary math class?" I finished in a shriek... I was way past furious...

"Do you realize this is 2 hundred and 40 thousand dollars worth of fucking you have sold me into," I asked as my explosive fury went to a whisper.

Looking around at all the other men's piles of post-it notes, my eyes opened wider for each pile...

"How much have you lost," I asked in a shocked whisper.

"Alot," Connor answered.

"Get out," I whispered quietly to him.

"But..." He pleaded.

"Get! The fuck! Out! Of this room right now, or so help me GOD, I will kill you where you sit," I promised in a hiss.

He got up reluctantly and left. When the door was closed, I turned back to the men smiling like a pack of hungry jackals, and I began unbuttoning my dress in front of them...

"So," I purred in my most persuasive voice, as I let my dress fall off and carefully folded it before laying it across the back of Connor's chair, "I have a proposition for y'all..."

Mike leaned back in his chair and smiled at me villainously while the others ogled my breasts or thatch of blonde pubes...

"Okay, let's hear it," Larry answered when no one else spoke up due to their lascivious ogling.

"First, how much debt do I owe y'all," I asked.

Jeff counted his coupons followed by Steve and the rest, and wrote the amounts down, and passed their notes to Mike...

"Honey," Mike said with a predatory grin, "You owe Jerry here 50 thousand dollars, and he is the one you owe the least too..."

I felt my head swim at the number, and took several quick breaths to keep from fainting as Mike continued, "You owe Larry 2 hundred thousand, and Jeff 8 hundred thousand..."

"Fuck me," I hissed in astonishment and growing panic.

"Oh we plan too," Jeff purred sinisterly.

"You owe Steve 1 million dollars," Mike continued with a drum beat on the poker table, "And, finally... you owe me... 1 million, 5 hundred thousand dollars... for a grand total of 3 million, 5 hundred and 50 thousand dollars; or, 35 thousand, 5 hundred hours of sex... So, what is your proposal?"

I was dumb struck at the colossal amount...

There was no getting out of this mess unscathed...

My honeymoon was over!

Hell, my marriage was over!

All I am now is a prostitute, whored out by my own husband!

"I think she just shit herself," Larry laughed.

"No no," I denied with a shaken, but confident smile, "Okay, this is my proposal; I want a shot at winning my debt back..."

"Why would we want to give you that chance," Steve asked.

"Because," I purred as I gathered up all the rest of Connor's post-its, "I still have 2 hundred and 40 thousand dollars worth of post-its, and... I will write out another 3 million, 2 hundred and 10 thousand dollars worth of coupons if you allow me to try and win back my... virtue. In addition, to sweeten the pot, I will have sex with y'all before and after every game and anytime during poker night for coupons!"

They all looked at each other, then to Mike, the ringleader of this group of sexual deviants...

"What if you lose all your collateral," Mike asked, "That is 7 million,1 hundred thousand dollars or 71 thousand hours of... you know?"

"If I lose everything," I smiled sweetly and turned in place giving them a view of all of me, "Then I will become y'alls submissive sex-slave until I've paid off my debt."

All the men looked at each other...

"Also," I added, "I will only be betting with my coupons... no cash... just my body."

That seemed to be the clincher.

"Okay," Mike answered finally, then stood up and pulled down his pants, "Then come to Daddy, and start paying off your debt..."

With a solemn nod, I walked around the poker table and into his arms...

——(!)——

Ten minutes later, Mike left as he pulled up pants and called back to her, "I will make your excuses."

I nodded, understanding he was leaving to eat Christmas dinner with his family...

Once Mike left, Steve was next followed by Larry, Jerry, and finally Jeff...

Four hours later, Mike came back with Connor. I was still laid out across the poker table, and as Jeff pulled out; he put a pink post-it note on my breast and left. I carefully pulled the paper from my sweaty breast and put it with the others I had worked off.

Mike stepped up between my thighs and I looked over and smiled evilly and cooed in pleasure as I stared death at Connor.

Seeing him immediately filled me with intense rage and growled, "You!"

Pointing to the door and commanded, "You will come with me to every poker game night and you will stand beside that door and you will watch as I let these guys fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. You will say nothing and you will do nothing. Not even have sex with me until this debt is paid in full, and if I get pregnant I want you to know... IT... IS... NOT... YOURS!"

Connor stared back at me sad and broken, hurt and mad, and as he turned and walked back to the door and stood there, his father pulled his pants down and guided his cock inside me...

——(!)——

Bianca- 11:45 pm

"Stop! Please... stop," Came muffled sobs from Mike and Tiffany's room just as Bianca was passing by, "Please stop!"

Bianca moved to the door, and realized it wasn't completely closed. Pushing it open, she stepped inside. Apparently in his haste to drag Owen's big breasted girlfriend back here to rape her as he wanted, he hadn't secured the door...

"Pleeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee," Came another pitiful cry from Ashtoreth!

Pushing the door open quietly, she saw Ashtoreth pinned under Mike as he was driving his dick home relentlessly while drooling across her belly and slapping her breasts with loud 'whacks!"

She yelped in pain and cried out pitifully, eliciting another slap across her breasts as he growled, "Shut the fuck up you little whore! Take my cum and be happy I am not going to fucking cut your throat when I am done Bitch!"

As Mike threatened insanely, foam and spittle flew from his mouth, his eyes were red and irritated and seemed to be bulging from his sockets. Before Bianca could react he raked his nails down Ashtoreth's breasts gouging 8 deep bleeding lines in her milk white skin as she screamed in pain. Only to gurgle grotesquely as he grabbed her around the neck with both hands and started choking off her air supply as her face turned red and then purple...

Bianca had heard and seen enough!

Looking around for something to wield as a weapon against the insane man on top of Ashtoreth, she found an empty Jack Daniels bottle and ran across the room, swinging the bottle in time with her momentum as hard as she could. The bottle connected with his head just above his ear with a dull crunch as bone and brain were shattered and crushed...

Mike flew across the room like a lifeless pillow, hit the wall, and crumpled to the floor...

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" Bianca hissed as she ran over and carefully touched his blood and brain matted hair.

With shaking hands she put her fingers on Mike's throat, feeling for a pulse... It was faint... but it was there!

"Oh thank god!" She sighed in relief.

Leaving Mike on the floor she moved to check on Ashtoreth...

Gently, Bianca touched her throat, checking for a pulse. The touch startled Ashtoreth and her eyes fluttered open as Bianca's mouth fell open...

Ashtoreth eyes were inhuman!

Her hazel green irises filled up her entire eye, and as she looked up at her through thick blonde lashes, her pupils were rectangular!

Suddenly, like a veil falling away, Bianca saw the real Ashtoreth. Her long golden horns, her long white cow's ears. Looking further down she saw that she had 4 breasts, each smaller the then 2 massive Q-cups she had seen earlier but only in the sense that their volume was split 4 ways instead of 2...