All Comments on 'Teach Me'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Really liked your story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can they keep it under wraps until she graduates? Then have a HEA ending? I certainly hope so, and would very much enjoy reading about it. Ch 2?

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Next weekend forget the condom. Piper will look great when she shows off the baby bump Andrew gave her.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

Interminable - well, not quite, but it seemed so after a thousand words of boilerplate foreplay

As a story it failed because it had no real plot - the only tension was resolved by the page count at the end of every page because that told one that the story was going to come to an end, and the author's style gave no hint that it would end in any other way than it did

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You said you had part two of " payback in the bedroom" would love to read that.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 1 year ago

This is a very good professor-student story. Full of kindness and care. As a professor, I can relate. A few years ago, an inexperienced young student was in my office wanting to know more, after a class discussion on sexuality. She felt safe enough to with me for a very honest and open discussion her horrible first time. One thing led to another and that summer after she graduated, she wanted me to show her what kind, loving sex was like. She was in my bed often until the end of the summer when she entered law school in New Jersey. She was 21 and I was 48. Although our relationship is no longer sexual, we still stay in touch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

Nice buildup.

But once she was in his apartment it seemed as if the sex were just zooming by. Too fast. Too automatic. Too lacking in details.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...