Teach Me

Story Info
A young professor teaches his female student.
12.3k words
4.65
30.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

The afternoon was cool outside and the college semester had just started a few weeks ago. I stood in young Dr. Raymond's office while he looked at me from behind his messy desk. He nodded at me.

"Piper," he said. "I remember you," he said. "You've gotten a little bit behind on your work if I remember correctly," he said, his fingers clicking and clacking on the keyboard. "Mmm-hum. Yeah. Oof. Wow. Yeah, you're way behind," he said.

"Hum," I said. "I know. I've had a little trouble getting going this year," I said. "My parents divorced and I've been spending a lot of time with my dad. He's sort of a basket case now that mom has left him," I said.

Dr. Raymond was silent for a moment, considering my words. "Well, your parents divorcing doesn't constitute an extension on your coursework. I mean what you're doing is noble, and you're being a great daughter, but I can't give you any outs for that."

I didn't know what to say. My eyes started filling up with tears. "Please, Dr. Raymond. I need a little help to get caught up," I said.

He seemed to wilt at the sight of my tears. He sighed, and rubbed a hand down his face. "What do you want me to do, Piper? I can't do your work for you. I won't be able to change your grade, if that's what you're asking," he said. "Late work in my class is not accepted. You're just going to have to do great on the first test and bring your grade up from there or you'll have to drop the course and take it again at a different date," he said.

"No, Dr. Raymond, I'm not asking for you to change my grade," I muttered with a sigh. "I...I'm not...oh, I don't even know what I'm asking for," I muttered.

I turned away from him and put my hand over my mouth to stifle my tears.

Dr. Raymond came around his desk and sat on the edge of it. He crossed his arms over his blue polo shirt.

"I don't know what you want me to do," he said softly.

I shook my head, sniffling. "I don't know either. Maybe I should just go," I said, turning towards the door.

"Wait," he said as I touched the door handle.

I turned my head and looked at him. He was looking at me oddly. Inspecting me. I could tell he was weighing his next words carefully as I wiped away my tears and I sniffled.

"There's...ah...I have maybe a deal I could strike with you," he said softly.

"Yes?" I turned completely around from the door and waited for his words, now facing him.

"This is highly inappropriate and it could get you expelled and me fired. But I'll do it if you say yes. And if you can keep a secret," he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He surreptitiously put his hand on his zipper. My gaze flicked down to his hand for a split second. My eyes widened, and then they jumped back up to his face. "Well, it involves you and me," he said.

He took a few steps towards me and reached out. I watched his hand move and I flinched slightly as it touched the side of my face. But then he let the backs of his fingers slowly caress down my cheek.

"And you letting me...touch you," he said.

"Touch me?" I whispered.

He nodded. "Let me touch you," he whispered back. "Everywhere," he added.

"Everywhere?" My voice cracked a bit.

He nodded. "Everywhere," he said.

I glanced around nervously. "I - um..." I said. I was shocked. Flummoxed. Had he just said what I thought he had just said?

"But first I - I really want to just kiss you," he blurted out. "Badly. Can I do that?" He asked me.

"Kiss me?" I asked.

He seemed to redouble in his confidence and looked at me with his chin slightly raised, his body language more sure now that everything was out in the open.

"Kiss me and...and...play with me a little, and I'll see what I can do about your grade," he told me.

I blinked at him several times. I looked around his office. "Here?" I eventually said. "Right now?"

He nodded once.

"What does...playing with you...entail?" I asked.

He looked thoughtful for a second. Then he spoke with barely contained lust: "Well, everything, essentially. I want to see you naked. I want to taste your pussy. I want to feel your mouth on my cock," he said.

I paused, letting it all sink in. He wanted me. He wanted sex. "And then my grade?" I said.

He shrugged. "I'll see what I can do," he said.

"But first...just kissing?" I said.

He nodded. "Yes."

I took a deep breath. "I...um...okay." My eyes widened because I couldn't believe I had agreed to this!

But I had, and he looked at me for a couple seconds. "Come here," he said.

I took a step closer to where he stood. He looked deeply into my eyes and he brought his hands up to either side of my face and he leaned in slowly. Soon his soft lips were on mine.

I felt a mini explosion between my legs, my virgin pussy wetting itself for...for what? We were just kissing. That's all. Just an innocent kiss...until his tongue snaked out and slid between my lips. I moaned as he turned his head sideways and really, very deeply kissed me.

When he finally pulled away we were both out of breath.

"You want to kiss me? Like that?" I said.

He nodded, his forehead resting on mine. "Just like that," he said.

He leaned in and kissed me again.

Again I felt the juices explode between my legs.

His tongue was so soft and it licked around my own tongue.

"God, you are so sexy," he said softly.

I chuckled at his words. "Me?" I said in disbelief.

He nodded. "Yes. Absolutely."

He walked me over to the old couch that was in his office and he murmured, "sit here."

I did, and he kissed me down until my head was lying against the arm rest. He leaned over me then, and he chuckled. "You've got too many clothes on," he said.

I blinked at him again. "Oh?"

"Can I take off your..." he motioned to my sweatshirt.

I swallowed hard. "Okay," I whispered.

"Fuck," he said, when he did and he saw my lacy black bra. "That's sexy," he said, at the same time as he ran his fingers over and over my soft cleveage.

He then reached around and unhooked my bra in the back.

Next thing I knew my bra was off and I was naked down to my waist. His hands were all over my naked breasts. "You are just gorgeous," he whispered.

I grinned slightly.

He leaned in and licked a nipple and I gasped. It made me shudder and made my nipples both harden.

He looked down at my pointy nipples and he switched breasts and put the other nipple into his mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly. He was really making me feel good.

He moved down my body and he started unlacing my sneakers. "Can I undress you the rest of the way?" He asked me.

I bit a thumbnail, quickly thinking it over.

"I want to see you. All of you," he said.

He looked so earnest, his eyes were so dark. "Nobody will know about this?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Fuck, in fact it has to be kept a secret. I can't fool around with students," he said. "The college would fire me. And they would probably expel you, like I said before," he added.

"Yeah," I said. "Okay, no, I won't tell," I told him. "And...yes," I finally whispered.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yes, it's okay to undress me the rest of the way," I said quietly.

He grinned, and he didn't waste any time. He pulled off my sneakers and they thumped as they each fell to the floor. He unbuttoned and started tugging my jeans down my legs. He must have been a little desperate because he barely took a passing look at my pretty, lacy white panties; he just yanked them off.

Then he roughly spread my bent legs apart at my knees, and for a couple of seconds he just looked at me.

"Fuck," he said, staring directly at my naked pussy. "I can't believe this is happening," he murmured. "I think I can even see how wet you are," he said, glancing up at me.

I jerked and made a surprised sound when his finger dipped into my slit. His eyes immediately shot up to mine. "You okay?" He asked.

"I've...I've never..." I mumbled.

He waited a second to digest that, and then he nodded. "It's okay," he said. "It's okay," he said again, as if he was trying to convince himself. "Looking is great," he said, "but let me taste you," he whispered.

He kneeled on the carpeted rug and I watched his dark head lean in.

I gasped loudly when his mouth softly landed on my pussy. He sucked my clit into his mouth and I softly squealed.

"Just a minute," he said abruptly. He hurried over to his office door and locked it. He returned, grinning, to me spread eagle on the couch with his hand on his big erection behind his zipper. "You are absolutely gorgeous," he said, kneeling down by the couch once again. He took and hugged my thighs to either side of his face and he kissed them.

"Please," I whispered. "Kiss me again," I said.

He misunderstood and he leaned up and kissed my mouth. "Wait. Is that not what you wanted?" He asked, when he saw my confused face.

"No. Kiss me again...between my legs," I said quietly.

"Oh!" He chuckled. "You want me to lick your pussy again?" He asked me.

I nodded quickly.

He grinned widely. "You like it?" He asked.

"Yeah. It feels really good!" I answered.

"Well, then. It's my pleasure," he murmured.

"Oh!" I gasped when he did. My clit felt like it was in a vacuum when he sucked it into his mouth again, except he rubbed his tongue all over it too, which felt so good it had me grabbing hard at the edge of the couch cushions.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before?" He asked, curiously.

I shook my head.

He chuckled. "Never?"

I shook my head again.

"Can I teach you some more?"

"I...I..." I said. I wasn't sure.

"I have condoms," he whispered.

"I'm afraid. That it'll hurt," I said.

He squinted his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "Well, penetration could hurt at first. But it'll start feeling good after that," he said.

"Um...really?" I said.

He snickered. "I'm your biology professor. Yes," he said. "Plus I've had sex before. So I know these things," he said with a chuckle.

I blinked and then grinned at him. "Hum," I said.

He nodded. "But first let's lick you a little more. Let's get you begging," he said.

I gasped when his mouth once again kissed my clit. He sucked it into his mouth and once again rubbed his wet tongue all over it.

I looked up at the ceiling on a long moan, holding onto the couch cushions for dear life. There was a water spot there that looked kind of like a curved chili pepper. Then there was a series of cracks that together looked sort of like the state of Utah.

I closed my eyes. His tongue started fluttering around on my clit. His mouth doubled down and hard-focused on my nub. "You taste so good," he mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked, glancing down at him.

He nodded. "Yeah. I want to make you so wet and so desperate that you're begging for my cock," he whispered.

I bit my lip and watched him between my legs. I grinned slightly at his admission.

"Are you...still hard?" I asked him.

He paused, grinned widely, and looked up my body at me. "I've been stiff and aching ever since you walked into my office," he said. "But now? Now that I've got my face between your legs? What do you think?"

"Oh!" I chuckled.

He nodded. "Yeah. You made me hard in class too," he muttered softly. "The times you've been there, class was difficult to teach," he said.

He leaned up and licked my clit again. I moaned as he gently caressed my nipples. They immediately hardened again and grew pointy and achey.

My hips started rocking against his mouth. I was barely even aware that I was doing it. His mouth felt so good, his tongue wriggling around my hole and over and over the nub of my clit.

My hands went to the back of his head and I touched him, running my hands through his silky, dark hair.

"Mmm-hum," he nodded. "Yeah. Show me what you like. Rub your pussy against my face if you want," he said.

"I don't...um..."

"It's fine," he said. "Let me know what you like. Harder? Softer? Wetter? Just let me know," he said.

"I love what you're doing. Don't stop what you're doing with your mouth," I said.

"Okay," he chuckled. "Duly noted. And hey, make a little noise. Let me know how good it feels," he said.

"Um...okay. I'll try," I said.

A few seconds later I was still mostly silent.

He chuckled. "You're shy," he said.

I nodded. "Yes," I said.

"I've got to tell you, though. Your pussy tastes better than any I've ever had," he said.

I thought about him. He was young for a professor. He had to be in his mid-thirties at least, and probably without tenure yet. I wondered fleetingly if there was a Mrs. Raymond or any children, and it got me worrying.

"Wait a minute!" I finally blurted out. "You're not married, are you?" I asked.

He glanced up, a bit startled at my abrupt question. He chuckled and shook his head. "No. I had a girlfriend almost a year ago but she broke up with me," he said. "Really, I wasn't sad to see her go. The relationship had run its course. I haven't had sex since," he admitted. "And her pussy didn't taste nearly as good as yours does," he said.

"Why?" I asked, surprised.

"I just haven't found anybody I wanted to have sex with, I guess," he said, scratching his head. "I'm not the bar type or the casual sex type. Usually," he said with a grin.

"No, I mean why did her...you know...not taste as good as mine? I asked.

"Oh," he said. He just shrugged. "Beats me. But yours is...God...yeah! It tastes real good!"

"I'm...I'm glad," I said a few long seconds later after he'd resumed his tasting of me.

"What?"

"That I taste good to you," I said.

"Mmmm," he moaned with a nod.

He continued to lick and suck on my clit and I was honestly getting close to begging for his cock. I knew I needed something else.

"Dr. Raymond?" I whispered.

He looked up at me and he barked out a laugh. "Call me Andrew," he said. "I think we're on a first name basis now," he added. "If I'm all up in your pussy, and I'm not your gynecologist, you don't need to call me 'doctor'," he said, grinning.

"Okay," I said, chuckling. "Andrew, then. Um...I'm feeling..."

"What?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I feel really..."

"Ready for more?" He asked.

I nodded. "For something," I said finally.

He then licked his pointer finger and placed it against my hole. I jerked when he did but he placed his other hand on my thigh. "Easy," he said. "It's just a finger," he said. "Can I finger you?"

"Just one finger?" I asked tentatively.

He nodded.

"Um...okay," I whispered.

He pushed his wet finger inside of me and I squirmed, getting used to the feeling. It felt really good!

"Is this okay?" He asked.

I waited a second, then nodded. "Yeah. It feels good," I said. And it did! He moved his finger in and out of me a few times. I could hear how wet my pussy was.

"You feel so...God," he whispered. "My dick is weeping in sympathy," he said.

I moaned from his words and also because his finger still felt so good inside of me.

"Can I do two?" He asked.

"I..." I said, thinking about it. "I don't know," I said.

He went back to sucking on my clit and it was heavenly. He tweaked my nipples and I groaned. "Okay. Two fingers," I said, slightly panting.

He made a point to show me that he was licking his two fingers until they were dripping. Then he slowly lined them up, and slid them both inside of me.

I moaned softly, his two fingers filling me up so deliciously.

"Okay?" He asked me.

I nodded. "It's good. Really good!"

He rubbed me on the inside and he went back to sucking on my clit. "I arched my back because it all felt so wonderful.

"Yeah, that's it. I love how you're responding to me," he said. "Spread those legs wide. Arch that back. Moan. Squirm. Play with your nipples. Do it all for me," he whispered.

"Andrew," I whispered. "You've got me...oh!" I said.

"I know," he whispered. "I can see it. I can tell."

"God, what you're doing feels so good!" I said.

"Let's try something else. Something real dirty. Get on your hands and knees for me," he whispered hotly.

"Hands and knees?" I said.

He nodded. "Hands and knees, baby," he said.

I rolled over and I did, my ass now up high in the air. I looked behind me and watched him move in closer to me.

His mouth was immediately all over my ass cheeks, licking and sucking at the skin.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"Wait for this," he said.

And then his tongue was on my asshole.

I shuddered so hard I nearly toppled off of the couch. "Andrew!" I called out. "What are you doing?!" I hissed, glancing back at him.

"Mmmm. I'm eating your ass," he said succinctly. "How's that feel?"

"It...oh!" I gasped loudly.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"God, but why are you doing it?!" I said a moment later with an embarrassed chuckle.

"Because it probably feels wonderful," he said. "I take it nobody's ever done this to you before?"

"N - no!" I gasped as he stabbed his tongue at my hole. "Nobody's ever done any of this before," I admitted shakily.

"A total fucking virgin," he muttered. "This is a dream come true," he chuckled.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because I get to experience your first time. Anything new I do to you you've never felt before. It's a goddamned rush," he said.

"Oh," I said, but it turned into a sexy moan when he licked my pussy again but from behind.

"Hey, can we try something else? Can you suck my cock for a little bit?" He asked.

"I can try, but I don't know what I'm doing," I warned him.

He chuckled. "It's not hard, I'm sure. I'll show you," he said. "Here," he patted me on my bare ass. "Turn and sit down on the couch."

I got off my hands and knees and I sat. He sat down beside me, then stood up slightly to pull his pants and shorts down. I watched his hard cock spring out from his clothing and it stood up straight as he sat back down. He leaned back against the couch cushions.

"Just put your mouth around it and lick it and get it wet. Then slide your mouth up and down. It's easy," he said.

"Can I touch you first?" I asked.

He nodded with a grin. "Sure. Play. Explore. I'm here for you, whatever you want to do."

I reached out and gently grasped his long, thick cock. He shuddered and moaned when I did. "You're so hard and hot," I murmured.

He nodded. "That's because of you," he said.

I slid my hand very slowly up and down his length, his cock slowly dribbling out precome from its tip. I smeared his precome around his head with my thumb and he shuddered. I put that thumb in my mouth to taste him.

"You taste good," I said. He was salty and slippery on my tongue.

He grinned. "Good," he said. "Now lean down. Put your beautiful mouth on me," he said.

I frowned. "I'm nervous," I said.

He smiled. "Don't be. Trust me. Unless you bite me, you can't do anything wrong," he said.

So, I shrugged and leaned in. I stuck my tongue out and licked a drop of precum off of his soft tip.

"Yes," he said, putting his hand lightly on the back of my head. "That's good. Now put it inside your mouth," he said.

I slowly did, and was amazed at how good his dick felt between my lips.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "Yeah. Lick all around me. Then start moving up and down, if you want to drive me crazy," he said.

I did as he asked and he slumped back into the couch. "Fuuuck," he groaned. "That feels so good!" he said.

I briefly pulled off of him. "Am I doing it right?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Piper. God. Yes. So right!" He said. "Keep going," he said.

I put his cock into my mouth again and moved my head up and down over it. I was rewarded with more precome as I moved, and he made little gasping noises. "Just like that," he said, over and over. "Just like that."

Finally he gently pushed me off of his cock. "I'm getting too close. Let's stop for now. Besides, I want to try something else."

"Oh. Okay," I said.

"I've got to get inside of you," he said. "Will you let me?" He asked.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers