Teach Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked my lips. "I'm still worried about it hurting," I said.

"I know, baby. But it's temporary," he said. "Then it starts feeling good. Trust me."

I frowned. "I don't know that I'm ready," I said.

He paused a second, then he grinned at me, nodded, and then he kissed me. "Well, then let's both try to come, how about that?" He suggested.

"That sounds good," I said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"How about you make me come with your mouth?"

I nodded. "Okay."

I stroked him a couple more times, then my mouth went back down over his cock.

"Piper. Yessss," he said. "I love a mouth on my cock," he said. "And yours feels sooo good," he told me. "A little faster, baby. And you can cup my balls if you're feeling brave."

I snorted out a chuckle as I sucked on him but I did reach down and cupped his balls. "Like that?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah, just like that. God, I can't believe you've never done this before." His body had gone almost limp as I sucked him. "I don't know if you want to hear this, but you're a natural cocksucker," he said.

I chuckled as I sucked him, and he shuddered at my vocalization around his dick.

He started chanting my name and "yes, yes, yes," over and over again. "Keep your hand wrapped around the base of me as you suck and stroke me at the same time - oh, fuck, yes, just like that!" He said. "God, Piper, I'm gonna...ungh...oh, I'm coming!" He said.

I felt his cock grow incredibly hard and then it spurted his warm cum onto my tongue. The taste was unlike anything I'd ever tasted before. It tasted weird, kind of like how bleach smells. I swallowed several times as he spurted, my tongue fluttering all over his spongy head.

The next thing I knew he was pushing me off of him with a chuckle. "I get too sensitive," he mumbled with a grin.

I looked up at him. "Was that...okay?" I asked.

He leaned up to kiss me. "It was perfect, baby. Yes, Piper. Absolutely perfect."

A few minutes later, after Andrew caught his breath and pulled his pants back up, he urged me to lie down on the couch again. "Spread those legs, Piper," he growled. "Let's get you an orgasm," he said.

But after several long minutes of heavy pussy eating I hadn't come and wasn't feeling like I was anywhere close.

"Yeah, I just always rub the side of my clit to come," I told him. "But I rub it fast. Like lightning fast," I said.

"Hum," he said. "Oh!" He laughed. "Wait just a second. I have something else we can try."

I watched him walk over to his desk. He pulled out of his pen drawer a little pink vibrator. "Don't ask," he said at my surprised look.

"Don't tell me that was your ex-girlfriend's," I said with a frown.

He laughed even harder. "No! Actually it was given to me by a guy friend for my ex, but we never used it. I kept it here for her, but no. It's never been used. I think I have some AAA batteries around here somewhere..." he mumbled, going through all of his desk drawers and moving and shuffling things around.

I smiled at him across the room as he called out, "Success!" I heard the little thing buzz as he brought it over. He kneeled down on the floor by the couch again and he touched the vibrator to my clit.

"Ooh!" I said. "That feels good!

Andrew grinned at me. "I'm glad. Ok, Piper. Let's see you come," he said.

We discussed various techniques on which way to use the vibrator and I laughed out loud at the silliness of it all. Andrew grinned up at me, pushed the thin little toy inside of me, and sucked on my clit for a little while. But what felt best to me was the direct clitoral stimulation.

Andrew was making me feel so good that eventually my giggles dried up and I was all seriousness. "Andrew!" I gasped. "Yes! Right there!" I said, indicating the side of my clit. And a couple minutes later, I was coming.

"Ooh, yes! Andrew! Yes, yes, yes!" I called out. "Holy crap!" I added.

Andrew's eyes were still dark and he watched me shake and shudder on the couch. "Piper, yes, God, come, baby. Come!" He said.

When I was a limp mess on the couch myself, I finally looked at Andrew. He grinned at me. Then, he leaned up and kissed me softly. "Fuck, that was hot," he said.

"That felt so good," I sighed.

Andrew nodded. "I could tell. And now...I still don't want you to put your clothes back on," he chuckled. "I want to just look at you lying here naked on my couch with your legs spread open like they are.

"Really?"

He smiled. "Yes, really. You're gorgeous," he said. He ran his fingers through my pubic hair a few times, his eyes meeting mine with a grin.

A few minutes later, after I was dressed, Andrew rode the elevator down with me to ground level. "Kiss me again," he said, just before the elevator doors opened.

I did. His kiss was deep and dirty and hot. I smiled a little self-consciously at him, then I had to look away or I'd blush even more.

The elevator doors opened and I turned to exit. But Andrew took hold of the straps on my backpack and I made a "whoop!" sound of surprise as he pulled me back inside and shut the elevator doors in front of me.

"Now," he scolded me from behind, "don't be shy and make embarrassed faces at me," he laughed. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about," he said.

"No?" I said.

"No," he answered. "God, Piper, I want you so bad. I want to fuck your sweet pussy all night long," he growled into my ear.

His kiss had made me feel hot. But his admission turned that hot into a molten fire. He slid his hands up my torso from behind and didn't stop until he had my breasts in his hands. "And I would, you know. I'd tumble and roll you all night. We'd both be walking funny in the morning," he said.

I burst out laughing.

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?" He asked. "My cock's already aching for your mouth again," he said.

I looked back at him. I'd had fun with Andrew just now. He was a quintessential teacher. He'd expertly showed me how to "sex", or at least some parts of it.

"You want to do this again?" I asked.

He nodded. "Fuck, yeah," he said.

"I don't know if I'll be in class next time," I told him.

He immediately sobered, and turned me until we were standing face to face. He put his hands on both my upper arms. "Piper. You've got to start coming to class. Religiously. And I'm going to give you extra homework to do, too, so I can figure your grade with more assignments hoping that it goes up."

"But my dad-" I began.

"Piper," he said, now lightly squeezing my upper arms, "this is non negotiable. You have to take an interest in my class if you have any hope of passing it. Your dad is going to have to fend for himself eventually," he said.

I hung my head and nodded. "Okay," I said.

He raised my head by putting a finger under my chin and pushing it up. "And then after my class?" He said with a smirk, "be prepared to get naked on my couch again, okay?" He said.

I grinned slightly. "Yeah. Okay," I said.

**************

I rolled my eyes. It was the fifth example of a simple Punnett square and my classmates just weren't getting it. We'd covered this in high school and so I already knew how it worked. But other kids weren't as lucky, evidently.

I watched Dr. Raymond - Andrew - patiently explain the workings of a Punnett square over and over again. Eventually it was time to go and students started standing up. A few walked out of the room while he gave his final instructions.

"Read chapters five and six for next class. Be prepared to discuss!" He said.

The rest of the class stood up and headed for the doors. I hung around, slowly getting my bag ready to go.

A female student was asking him about the damned Punnett square again and so I hung back as Andrew and the student talked. Students started filing in for the next class and Dr. Raymond put his laptop computer back into his bag and zipped it closed.

"Let's go upstairs to my office and I'll try to explain it better," he said. "Piper, did you have a question too?" He said to me. He sent a sneaky wink my way.

"Yeah," I quickly said. "But not about Punnett squares," I said.

Dr. Raymond nodded with a slight grin.

The ride up to his office was awkward with a third person in the elevator. And I waited outside in the hallway when Dr. Raymond and the student talked.

Finally - I was sitting on the floor just outside his door, and just as my eyes were closing - the girl left and headed towards the elevators.

"Piper?" Dr. Raymond called.

I stood up and went into his office. Dr Raymond closed and locked the door behind me just as the elevator doors closed down the hall.

"Dr. Ray-" I began, but then his lips were on mine and he was kissing me hard. He worked my heavy backpack off of my shoulders and his lips did not stop kissing me.

His hands went to the small of my back and he held me close. I felt his cock hard and insistent against my right hip.

When he pulled away he apologized. "Sorry. I'm sorry," he said. "But I just couldn't wait to touch you again," he said.

"No?" I said, breathless.

He shook his head and swallowed hard. "No."

He led me to the couch. He was already pushing my shirt up to my neck and I chuckled. He kissed all around my cleavage. He tweaked my nipples through my bra and I shuddered.

"Dr. Raymond?" I said as he pulled my shirt off, but he shook his head.

"Do you have a question about those damn Punnett squares?" He asked me.

"What? No?" I said, confused.

"Then I'm not Dr. Raymond now. I'm Andrew. Remember?"

I grinned. "Oh. Yeah," I said.

"Dr. Raymond likes Punnett squares. Andrew wants to lick your pussy. Which one do you want right now?" He asked.

I chuckled as he unhooked my bra. "Andrew," I said.

"Are you sure?" He said, sucking a nipple into his mouth.

"Oh! That feels so good! And yes. Yes, I'm sure," I said.

Andrew licked and suckled on my nipples until they were both hard, pointy, and achey. They shone shiny in the light of his office.

He started tugging my jeans down and he went down to his knees with them, and he nuzzled his nose in my panty-covered crotch.

"Oh!" I gasped, nearly falling forward.

He steadied me, then he quickly untied my shoes, taking them off as I shifted from foot to foot. He helped me out of my socks and then he peeled down my silvery panties.

"God!" He groaned. "There's that pussy I couldn't stop thinking about in class. I wanted to bring you up to the desk and strip you right there."

My eyes were wide as he stood up and whispered for me to lie down on the couch. I did, and he sat down, put his hands on my knees, and spread my legs far apart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, his hand caressing his cock through his pants.

"Goddamn," he whispered. "I've hit the jackpot with you," he said. "Are you ready for me?" He asked.

I nodded enthusiastically.

He chuckled. "Such an eager pussy," he murmured. His eyes shot up to mine. "I love it," he said.

His mouth landed on my clit and when it went into his mouth I arched my back. I couldn't help it, it felt so damned good. "Andrew!" I whispered. "Don't stop!"

"Stop?" He murmured. "Who said anything about stopping?" He said.

He sucked and licked and fluttered his tongue all over my sensitive clit. He grabbed my hands - one was on my stomach and the other had a death grip on a couch cushion. He laced his fingers with mine and I moaned loudly, squeezing his hands hard. What about that was so sexy? I didn't know, but holding hands while he ate me out turned me on even more.

"Andrew," I moaned. "God!" I whispered.

"Let me finger you again," He said hotly.

I nodded. "Yes! Please!" I said.

He ran his fingers through my wet slit and I moaned as his two fingers slid deep inside of me.

"I...I can't!" I whispered.

"Piper," he asked low. "It's time. Let me inside of you, please."

I was silent for a couple seconds.

"Please let me in, baby, please," he said again. It was like he was saying a mantra over and over. "I want you so bad!" He said.

I looked at him. My eyes were seeing hazy because they were lust-filled. i noticed then that sex caused a fog that made people only focus on the here and now and not think at all about anything else.

"I don't...I'm not ready," I managed to mumble. "I..."

"No, it's okay. It's okay," he said, running a hand through his hair. He looked a little befuddled but he recovered quickly. "I want to feel your mouth on me again. Can we do that?" He asked me.

I nodded quickly. "Of course," I said.

He grinned and blew out a sigh of relief. "Okay. Let me pull my pants down," he said.

I sat up and watched him lightly stroke his very hard cock. I licked my lips and I kissed the very tip. "Piper!" He hissed. "God!"

"Mmmm?" I said as I slid down over his hardness.

He gasped and trembled all over.

"I love the sounds you make," I said to him.

"Oh?" He said with a chuckle. "You're just so...I mean, you make me want to..."

"Yeah?" I said.

He moaned. "Yes! Oh, fuck, yes, faster! Really suck me, Piper. Oh, God!" He whispered. His hips started thrusting up into my mouth. I kept a hand on him and stroked him while lathing the soft tip of him with my tongue.

"Piper! Don't stop, but baby, I'm coming!" He whispered. "I'm coming!!"

His cock swelled to incredible stiffness in my mouth and then he spurted his essence onto my tongue.

I swallowed the thick stuff down until his cock was starting to wilt.

I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock and he was just looking at me. "How do you do that?" He asked me.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You're so good. You have to have given blow jobs before," he said.

I laughed. "Nope. This is just number two," I said.

He shook his head. "I don't understand it, but you've got me going crazy under your tongue," he said.

I chuckled.

He held up a finger. "Give me a second. I'll get the vibe and we'll go to town on you," he said.

He sat on the couch with his pants around his ankles for a couple minutes. "Phew!" He exhaled. "God, your mouth, Piper!" He then looked at me. "Kiss me," he said.

I leaned in and softly kissed his lips. His tongue was then in my mouth, and he deepened the kiss into something decidedly dirty.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

"You taste like me," he said with a chuckle.

I nodded. "Probably."

"Okay," he said. "Vibe time!"

He stood up, pulled up his pants, got the little vibe from his desk drawer and turned it on. It hummed softly as he brought it to me.

"Lie down and spread those legs. I want to see that pretty pussy," he said.

He touched me with the vibe and I jerked. "Mmmm!" I gasped.

"Vibrations too strong?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. Feels good," I said, settling down into the couch. I let the vibrations take over and I closed my eyes.

"That's right. Get into it. Feel those vibrations. Can you come for me? I want to see you come hard," Andrew murmured.

I nodded. "Yeah. I think so. Feels so good!"

A few minutes later Andrew slid two fingers inside me. "You're so wet," he whispered.

I nodded, then rocked my hips. "Andrew! Coming!" I whisper-shouted.

"Fuck! I can feel you throbbing around my fingers!" He said.

I shuddered and twitched and shook. Finally the throbs stopped and I opened my eyes.

Andrew was just staring at me, grinning. "Feel good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Oh, yeah," I said with a chuckle.

Andrew leaned in and kissed me hard and deep. "You're so sexy," he said.

"So are you," I told him, because he was. Tall and dark with silky hair and a devilish smile and a dirty mind. What wasn't sexy about that?

We rode the elevator down to the main floor. We kissed the entire way.

"See you after class on Friday?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I'll be there," I said shyly.

"I can't fucking wait," he murmured into my ear.

***************

Friday's class consisted of a pop quiz and a shortened lecture. I followed Dr. Raymond into the elevator and up to his 12th floor office after class.

Dr. Raymond barely waited for the elevator doors to close, then he pushed me up against the elevator wall as we began to climb.

"Mmmph!" I said, when his lips crashed down onto mine.

His hands went down to cup my ass. He felt so good as he ground his hard cock into my hip.

"Please. Please this afternoon? Will you let me have you?" He whispered. "All of you?"

"Um..." I said. Then I sighed. "I promise I'm not trying to be a tease. I just have reservations about it," I said.

He nodded with a small grin. "I know. And I'm not trying to pressure you. I'm just asking," he said.

I grinned back at him. "Okay."

But that didn't stop Andrew from undressing me and laying me down on his couch. He, for the first time, took off all his clothes and laid down on top of me. His warm, heavy body felt heavenly on top of mine.

We kissed like we hadn't seen each other in months.

His cock lay hard and dripping against my thigh. His hips made sexy thrusting motions so he could rub his cock against my leg.

"Piper," Andrew said, dragging his finger down the side of my face. He traced his fingers lightly over both my collar bones. "I want to be the one that gets to see you experience your first cock. I want to watch your eyes fill with lust as I fill you up so good," he said.

I whimpered. It was very, very tempting. But whenever I thought about giving in, a coldness would seep into my bones and I'd feel chilled all over. It just wasn't right yet, I thought.

"But not today," I said softly.

"Not yet?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm just not ready," I said.

He nodded, not looking at me. I could tell he was somewhat upset, but he quickly shook it off. "Well, what do you want to do today?" He asked me, kissing my forehead.

"Can we try to...69?" I asked him.

He brightened immediately. "Sure! Do you want to be on top or bottom?" He asked.

"Mmmm...top, I think," I finally said.

We moved around on the squeaky couch and Andrew laid down on his back. I reversed myself and got on top of him.

"Now...I just suck your cock?"

"While I eat your pussy. Yes," he said.

I took his hard cock in my hand and slid it into my mouth. It was hot and hard just like it always was.

I wasn't prepared for his thumb that immediately went to rest over my asshole and I moaned a little bit around his dick.

"Piper. Yes. Hum around me. That feels so good!"

I sucked him and licked him and moved my head back and forth as his tongue snaked out to lick my clit and to roam into my slit. "Your taste! It's always so good," he said.

"You feel good in my mouth," I said to him.

"Mmmm I feel good when I'm in your mouth," he said to me with a chuckle.

I ran my hands up and down his fuzzy thighs and I gently cupped his balls, and tugged on them slightly.

"Oh, yes! Piper!" Andrew gasped. "Yes! But let's move back to sitting on the couch. I want to really feel your mouth at work."

I got off of Andrew and sat down next to him after he'd sat up. "Here. Put this back in your mouth for me," he said. He had his hand wrapped around his hardness and he was pointing it right at me.

I leaned in and gobbled him up. But this time instead of being passive, Andrew took great interest in my breasts. He caressed them and played with my nipples as I moved. "That feels good," I said.

"Spread your legs a little and I'll play down there too," he said.

I did and his fingers immediately went to my slit. "You're so wet," he said.

I grinned slightly. "Yeah," I said.

He curled his finger and slid it inside of me. "Mmmph!" I said around his hard dick.

"Feel my finger?" He asked.

"Mmmm-hum," I said.

"Oh, yes. Hum around my cock, Piper. That's so good!"

Eventually he was coming in my mouth. I felt him tremble and shake all over, his cock spurting several times, hitting the roof of my mouth. I swallowed him down and then looked up at him.