Teach Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
241 Followers

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"No worries," I said.

He looked into my eyes as he rubbed his cock through my wet slit. "You ready?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

He pushed forward, his hard cock going where no man had ever been before. I tensed when it hurt, and he stopped pushing. "You okay?"

I blinked a few times. "Yeah. I think so," I said.

He pushed again, and finally...

"I'm in," he said.

"That was it?!" I said happily. "You're all the way in?!" I said.

He nodded, smiling. "Yeah. All the way."

"I thought it would hurt way, way worse," I told him.

He nodded. "I figured. I'm glad it wasn't bad," he said.

"And you're kind of a big boy," I told him.

He closed one eye, thinking. "Eh. You could say so," he chuckled. "So. How's your first cock feel?" He asked.

"I feel really, really full," I said, squeezing my pussy around him. "I can't believe a part of you is inside of me," I whispered.

He nodded, grinning. "I know. It's wild, right?" He said. "Ready for me to move?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said. I gleefully grabbed onto his ass with both hands and hung on.

Andrew started slowly thrusting into me and it felt good - really, really good. His eyes stared into mine as he fucked me, sensuously moving back and forth. I moaned as I stared into his eyes. Then he abruptly pounded into me several times.

"Ooh!" I said. "I like it fast!" I said.

He chuckled. "Well, I'm about to come. Shit. I should have come earlier in the day so I wouldn't be so..."

"So..."

"So ready to shoot," he finished.

I shook my head. "I don't care. I want to see you come. I couldn't see your face when I gave you those blow jobs," I said.

He laughed. "Okay. Well, let me get going and I'll come here really soon," he said.

He started to pump into me, with increasing strength, until his body was slamming into mine. "You like it hard?" He murmured.

"Mmmm...yes!" I said.

"You like it fast?"

"Yeah!" I whispered.

Andrew pumped a few more times and then he came.

"I'm there, Piper! I'm there!" He whispered. "Arrrg! Ungh, ungh, ungh!" He cried. His face twisted into the most beautiful look of pleasure/pain that I had ever seen.

When Andrew finally collapsed onto me, his face down in the crook of my neck, he chuckled, and his entire body shook. "I probably looked like an idiot when I came," he mumbled.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" I said. I smacked him on his ass. "That was awesome! Your face was just gorgeous. I saw all this emotion pass across your face and in front of your eyes," I said softly.

He leaned up and looked at me. "Yeah?" He said.

"Yeah," I answered.

************

An hour later we were still lying naked in bed talking.

"Did you need to be home at a certain time tonight?" He asked.

"Are you thinking that it's the 1950's and I have a dorm mother and an early curfew?" I laughed.

He chuckled. "I wasn't sure," he said, "whether you wanted me to drive you back to your dorm, or if you would want to just stay with me tonight," he said.

I smiled at him.

"Stay," he said softly.

I nodded, putting a hand on the side of his face. He leaned into my palm. "I'd love to stay," I said.

We made love twice more that night, and Andrew not only was a large boy, but he had impressive stamina and staying power.

He fucked me doggie style, and I loved how my sensitive nipples rubbed against the sheets as he powerfully rocked me back and forth.

Then later I got on top of him and bounced on his cock. He played with my nipples and breasts and ass the entire time.

When morning came - honest to God I swear I heard a rooster crow - I slowly woke up.

"I don't wanna go to school, grandma," Andrew mumbled.

"What?!" I said, laughing hard.

He gave me a sheepish look. "Sorry. I was having a bizarre dream about a childhood memory that never existed," he said.

The rooster crowed again.

"Is that a rooster?" I asked in disbelief.

Andrew nodded, rubbing his eyes. "It's legal to keep chickens here. My neighbor has a few - and a rooster - that has a problem with me sleeping in," he said.

I laughed out loud. "I'd love to see those cute chickens," I said.

Andrew shrugged. "I've never even talked to those neighbors. But I guess I could," he grinned.

We made love another time that morning, with Andrew's deliciously heavy body on top of mine.

"You feel so good," I told him.

"So do you," he said with a smile.

An hour and a half later we were both dressed in last night's clothes.

"And now for the walk of shame," he told me as we got into his car.

"I don't feel any shame," I told him with a grin.

"Good!" He said. "Me either, for what that's worth."

Fifteen minutes later his car was idling right outside my dorm while we were passionately kissing goodbye.

"When will I see you again?" He asked me.

"After class. Monday," I said.

He nodded. "Would you like to stay over next weekend too?" He asked me.

I nodded. "That sounds good to me!"

"Damn, I'll need to buy more condoms," he said.

I chuckled. "Only got the small box this time?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I mean, I keep a few around. But if I'm going to get it on the regular, yeah. I'll need to stock up." His lips twitched just before he laughed.

I grinned and leaned in and kissed him once more.

"Have a great Sunday, Dr. Raymond," I said.

He snorted. "Do you have a question about the DNA molecule?" He asked me.

"Not really," I said. "But I do want to see your cock again," I said, opening the car door.

"Then it's Andrew," he called out.

I nodded. "I know. See you Monday!" I told him just before I shut the car door.

He gave me a two-fingered salute and a grin just before he put the car in gear and drove around the cul de sac and back out onto the street.

"You're all dressed up, Piper!" A girl on my floor said as we passed each other as I was walking into the building.

I nodded. "I know."

"You look really nice!" She said.

I just grinned. "Thanks!"

Walk of shame, indeed!

************

The End

pentopaper
pentopaper
241 Followers