Teach Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of these times, Piper," he said. "You're gonna suck me off so that then I can fuck you for a long, long time."

I looked at him. "I don't...I mean, I'm not..."

"When you're ready," he amended. "Shit," he said. We should just move these sessions to my house so I can properly lay you down in my bed and make love to you," he said.

I grinned. "Well. That would be fun," I said.

"Really? You'd come to my house?" Maybe we could have dinner and then I could strip you down on my bed. I'd roll you under the covers all evening long," he said.

I nodded. "That does sound good," I said.

Andrew pushed my knees apart. "Scoot down to the edge of the couch. I want to get my mouth on you," he said.

I did, slumping down on the couch, and immediately his mouth was there. Sucking me, and licking me.

"My goal is to get you to come with my mouth," he said.

I snorted. It hadn't happened yet. "If you do, you can have me next time," I said flippantly.

Andrew paused. He looked up at me, and then grinned. "You've underestimated me," he said. "I'm a reader and I've read a few things as of late."

He began an assault on my clit with his mouth that made me softly squeal. "God, Andrew!" I gasped. "You're... you're...oh, shit!" I exclaimed.

He slid two fingers inside me and fucked me hard with them. My head lolled backwards. My nipples were achy so I played with them, tugging them and gently twisting them.

Eventually I squealed louder and my pussy abruptly throbbed - hard. And it throbbed again. And again. And again. There was no denying that I'd just had a powerful orgasm. And Andrew's fingers had been inside me the entire time so he'd felt it all.

"Baby," he moaned. "You came!" He said softly.

I looked at him in shock. "Oh...what...wow!" I said, not able to find the appropriate words.

He leaned down and kissed my clit and I shuddered again. Then he leaned up and kissed my lips. "Next time? You'll let me have you?" He asked me.

"I...I...wow. That's what I said, wasn't it?" I said.

He nodded. "But if you still don't want to," he said, looking disappointed.

I shook my head. "I don't like to be dishonest and renege on a promise," I said. "So...yeah. I guess I lose my virginity next time," I said, still a little bit in shock.

Andrew hugged me tight. "I'm going to make it so good for you, just you wait and see," he said.

I smiled slightly.

"Hey, how about we get together tomorrow evening? I'll pick you up at your dorm - you live in the dorms?" He asked.

I nodded.

He nodded too. "Yeah. I'll pick you up at your dorm and take you to my place. I make a mean lasagna. And then we can go to my bedroom and I can make love to you properly," he said.

"Okay. That sounds good," I said.

"Great!" He said.

**************

That night I laid in bed, thinking. I closed my eyes.

I couldn't believe I traded my virginity for an orgasm, I thought to myself.

But I hated the idea of going back on my word even more.

I sighed. Andrew was so patient, so caring. And I realized that he didn't have to be. He could have demanded sex or one sided blow jobs from me and not reciprocated at all.

And he could have been cold. He could have barked orders at me and I'd have obeyed but I'd have felt icky about the whole thing.

Instead he'd been warm and kind. That was not lost on me.

I knew he was taking a risk, bringing me to his house, making me dinner. Were we...dating now? What were we, exactly, I wondered?

I knew that I didn't know. But I knew that I felt safe with him. I trusted him. He was an excellent teacher, and a good man. I'd kind of been waiting to be in love when I lost my virginity, but I was 20 years old. Everybody else my age had probably lost their virginities a long, long time ago. Maybe I was putting too much emphasis on it. Maybe I should just do it.

Maybe I should just go for it.

***************

That Saturday was the night.

We had traded cell phone numbers before I had left him the day before. I had even semi-dressed up for him tonight. The day was a little warmer than usual and I was wearing blue jeans, a brown, ribbed, sleeveless summer sweater, and brown, leather, lace-up sandals. I'd just recently gotten out of the shower and I still had wet hair. It tickled my bare shoulders whenever I turned my head.

But I had done some more extensive makeup than I usually did. I normally wore foundation and mascara and blush and that was all. Tonight I wore all of the previous plus eyeliner, sparkly brown eyeshadow, and I'd put on some nude, matte lip stain. It was a pretty light brown color and because it was a stain, it would last 12 hours and wouldn't rub off on anything. Not even probably on Dr. Raymond's dick, I thought with a grin.

I sat out in front of my dorm on a bench by the cul de sac, tapping my foot. I was, unfortunately, nervous. I waved to a couple friends as they walked by.

"Piper! We're headed to the cafeteria. Wanna come?"

But I just shook my head and smiled. "Not tonight," I said. For I was soon to be having yummy lasagna.

A little, silver-metallic Toyota Corolla pulled up around the cul de sac and stopped in front of me. Dr. Raymond got out and quickly motioned me over. He was wearing black jeans, a blue striped button down shirt, and dark sunglasses.

I hurried around and got into the passenger seat, and he got behind the wheel.

"I'm trying to go incognito," he said, indicating the sunglasses.

I laughed out loud. "I'm not sure that those hide very much," I chuckled.

He shrugged as we pulled back out onto the street. "I guess I could have worn a ski mask," he said, chuckling.

I laughed even harder. "No! Thank God you did not!" I said.

We drove for about fifteen minutes and we ended up in a pretty, residential part of town. Nicely-kept houses with green yards were on either side of the road. Eventually he pulled into a driveway of a small, immaculately-kept, blue-sided bungalow.

He turned off the engine. "I cleaned today," he said with a grin.

"You did?" I said.

He nodded. "Put new sheets on the bed and everything."

"Well, how sweet!" I said.

He smiled. "I wanted the place to look nice for you," he said.

"Well the outside looks amazing," I told him. And it did. His one-story house had a dormer window and a wide front porch with an inviting, oversized, white rocking chair on it.

We got out of the car and walked into the house. I could smell the lemon cleaner mingling with the lasagna when I first stepped in and Dr. Raymond was right - he had cleaned. The place was magazine photo shoot ready.

"Wow," I said. "My dorm room looks like a dirty pit! And your house is absolutely beautiful!" I said, shaking my head.

He looked at me quizzically. "Well, thank you," he said. "I'm a little bit OCD and a lot of a clean freak," he said.

I felt embarrassed. I doubted I'd ever be able to keep a house looking this gorgeous someday.

We kicked our shoes off and left them in the entryway. When we entered the kitchen he turned the oven on. The lasagna sat on the stovetop in a square dish with a piece of shiny Reynolds wrap over the top of it. "I've mostly cooked it. I just need to put it back in to warm it up," he said.

"It smells amazing," I said. "Do you cook a lot?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Not a whole lot, since it's just me. I don't like to eat the same leftovers every day for a week," he said.

I nodded.

He turned the oven back on and he slid the lasagna back inside. "I'll check back on it in 20 minutes," he said.

I followed him back into the living room. "Have a seat," he indicated to the couch.

I sat down and he grinned at me. "Can I get you something to drink? I have a white moscato and a red wine...wait a minute. How old are you?" He asked.

"Twenty," I said.

He shook his head. "No wine for you," he told me.

"Awww!" I protested.

But Andrew just grinned. "I also have sodas. Pepsi and diet. Ooh, and some sweet tea."

"I'll have a sweet tea," I said.

He nodded at me and disappeared into the kitchen.

I glanced around me. He had tasteful knick knacks on his shelves above his fireplace. I didn't see any evidence of any pets; no dog or cat toys in a corner.

Dr. Raymond came back to the living room with our drinks in glasses with ice cubes and he sat down. "Ooh. Wait," he said. He fiddled on his cell phone for a minute and suddenly some relaxing jazz music came from his tv speakers.

"That's nice!" I said.

He grinned. "Thanks," he said.

We just sat looking at each other, then we both chuckled.

"So," he said. "Tonight's the night?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yep. I guess it is," I said.

"How about I warm you up a little before dinner?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He leaned in towards me. "Kiss me," he whispered.

I did, and as before, I felt an explosion of wetness between my legs. I moaned into his mouth.

"Fuck," he mumbled. "If you keep moaning like that I'm gonna come in my pants," he said, lightly rubbing his hard-on over his zipper. "And we'll burn the lasagna," he said.

I laughed. "Well, let's not ruin dinner," I said. "Maybe we should watch tv? Or play a board game?" I suggested.

"Hum," he said thoughtfully. He turned on the television and it was on one of those home renovation shows.

We watched it for several minutes. "Those concrete countertops are so ugly," I said.

"Yeah," he agreed. "I'd never want something like that in a kitchen."

"Me either," I said.

We watched for another couple minutes and Andrew suddenly pushed my hair out of the way and then was nuzzling the area behind my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Mmmm, you smell so good," he said.

"We're going to burn the lasagna," I said, closing my eyes and enjoying his lips on my neck.

"Nah," he said. "I'll hear it buzz," he said.

He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. "Feel me?" He asked.

I glanced at him and nodded. He was hard and ready.

"How are you going to get through dinner?" I chuckled.

He laughed. "Good point. I say fuck dinner, because I want to fuck you," he said.

I chuckled. "Hey! I was promised dinner! And you've worked so hard on it!"

"Aha...turn my cooking skills against me," he said.

I grinned. "You're just going to have to wait, loverboy," I said.

"But you look so pretty tonight," he said.

"Awww, thank you!" I said. "And you look devastatingly handsome," I said.

The oven loudly buzzed.

Dr. Raymond grinned and stood up. He was gone into the kitchen for a few minutes and then he came back. "Another couple minutes or so. I want it to be bubbly," he said.

He sat back down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it, then brought it up to his mouth and kissed it.

We watched a few more minutes of TV and then the oven buzzed again.

"It's ready!" He finally called from the kitchen.

I took our drinks and walked into the gorgeous kitchen. He was taking the little square dish out of the oven with some oven mitts with bright sunflowers on them. He sat the dish on the stove and took the oven mitts off. "Bring your plate over," he said.

"Which one?" I asked. He had a round wooden table that sat four people. Two of the place settings were made up.

"Either one," he said.

I sat the iced teas down and grabbed both plates. He got out a serving spoon and dished a big square of lasagna onto one plate, and then the other. He'd already cooked some garlic bread that was on a baking stone on the counter, and he placed a piece on each plate.

He took his plate and we sat down.

He had two white taper candles on the table that he lit.

"Look at you being all fancy with the candles!" I said.

He grinned. "I wanted to make it special," he said.

I nodded. "I know. And you've really done a wonderful job," I told him.

I grabbed the Parmesan cheese and sprinkled it on my lasagna, then I took a bite.

"Andrew!" I said while I chewed. "This is so good!"

He grinned. "Thanks," he said.

We talked while we ate. Conversation was good and it never ran dry. The lasagna was scrumptious and so was the garlic bread.

When we were finished with our plates, Andrew took them and put them in the sink. He pulled a banana cream pie from the refrigerator.

"Andrew! I'm stuffed!" I told him.

"Half a slice then?"

We ate our dessert and it too was delicious. Andrew put those plates in the sink too after we were done.

"Need some help with the dishes?" I asked him as he gently blew out the two taper candles.

"Nah," he said. "I'm not going to be doing any dishes while you're here. They can wait. You know what can't wait, though?" He said.

I grinned. "I might have some idea," I said.

He chuckled, walking up to me. He pushed a lock of hair behind my ear. "My bedroom is waiting," he said.

"Powder room?" I said.

"Down the hall," he said.

I passed a spare bedroom that Andrew had decorated as an office, and I hurried into the bathroom and locked the door. I was nervous. I paced back and forth and shook my hands. They were a bit sweaty, and my stomach felt a little queasy. It wasn't the food, I thought to myself. It was just my nerves.

When I came out of the bathroom Andrew was back in the living room on the couch. "Want to watch something?" He asked.

I sat down beside him. "Sure," I said.

He turned on the TV and changed it from home renovation to some cake baking show.

It was funny and we laughed at the ridiculousness of it all. While laughing, I glanced over at Andrew and Andrew glanced over at me, and our laughter kind of petered out.

"You look so nice tonight," he told me.

"So do you," I said.

He smiled. "I'm sorry. But I just want to kiss you," he said.

"So? What's stopping you?" I asked.

He leaned in and touched his lips to mine. Again, warmth flooded through me and my pussy woke up and took notice.

He leaned in and kissed me more soundly, then I put my hand on his knee.

"Piper," he whispered. "Come to bed with me."

"Okay," I said with a nod.

He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. His comforter was black, with two black throw pillows, and I sat down on the side of his bed.

"Lie back," he told me.

I did, but I shifted myself so that my head was on his pillows.

Andrew fiddled with his cell phone until the same relaxing jazz music came from his bedroom speakers.

He sat his phone on a bedside table and then climbed onto the bed with me.

"I can't get over how pretty your eyes look tonight," he said.

I smiled at him, and he leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed for several long minutes, just sharing our moans and sighs. Andrew pushed his pelvis into mine and I felt how hard he was.

"Piper. Let me undress you," he said.

I nodded, and he started taking my clothes off. He dropped everything into a little pile on the floor, except my panties, which he left on.

"Now you," I said.

I helped unbutton his shirt and I pushed it off of his shoulders. His little pink nipples hardened in the cool air. I helped him shuck his jeans, and he kicked them until they too slid off the bed. He even took his socks off and I giggled as he sent them flying.

I shivered and he asked me if I was cold. I nodded, so we got under the plain, white sheets. Andrew rolled his body so he was on top of me and we kissed again.

But these kisses were going dirty places. And Andrew couldn't keep quiet.

"Oh, Piper...yeah, grab my ass...that feels so good," he said.

He reached down and peeled his boxers off and tossed them to the floor. "I can't...I can't wait to see you. Will you let me look at you?" He asked.

I nodded, and Andrew leaned up. He sat back on his heels and he fingered the red lacy band of my panties. He also ran his fingers back and forth over my crotch. "You're like unwrapping a present," he said with a chuckle.

Very slowly he pulled my panties down to my thighs. "Piper! Oh my god, what...you shaved?!" He gasped.

I chuckled.

"There's not any hair here...oh, Jesus, you are trying to make me crazy, aren't you?!" He asked me.

"Just thought you might like it," I said.

His eyes shot up to mine. "God. I...yes! I love it!" He said.

He tugged my panties the rest of the way down and sent them flying once they were free. "Spread your legs wide for me, Piper. Please. I'm begging you!"

I grinned as my knees parted, and my pussy opened up for him, just like a quickly blooming flower.

"Jesus," Andrew mumbled. "I don't even know...what to say..." he said. "Your body is so beautiful," he told me.

I grinned back at him.

He leaned in and kissed me again, hard. "I'm like a steel rod, baby," he told me as he settled in between my legs. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed me. I grabbed onto his shoulders as he nuzzled me. I ran my hands up and down his sides as he licked the shell of my ear.

"Oh, God! Andrew!" I gasped. His tongue felt so good on me. "Just like that!" I said.

He chuckled as he kissed down my neck. He kissed my chest and finally took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked deeply and I arched my back. "Andrew!" I moaned.

"Yeah, Piper. Fuck. Show me how good I'm making you feel," he said.

He let go of that nipple and he took my other nipple into his mouth, also sucking on it deeply.

"Oooh," I said," his mouth doing terribly good things to me. "So good!" I told him.

He licked and sucked and nipped at my skin until he was just below my belly button.

"Here it comes, Piper. Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes!" I moaned.

Andrew kissed down, down, and farther down until he reached my pussy. By then I was begging for his tongue on me. "Please, please, Andrew. Lick me, suck me...something!"

Andrew chuckled. His breath was warm on my frustrated skin. "You want my tongue?"

"Yes!" I hissed.

"You got it, baby," he said.

And he gave it to me.

"Andrew!" I wailed. His tongue wriggled and licked at my slit as I grabbed at the covers.

"Piper your taste...God!" He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah," he said.

He sucked my clit into his mouth and I curled my toes. It felt so good!

"Gonna make you come, Piper. Gonna make your pussy so wet. Gonna make you throb for me," he said.

"Yes! Yes, Andrew!" I said.

His tongue got busy. And he was between my legs for a long time. I started to sweat, he was making me feel so good. But so far he wasn't focusing enough to make me come.

"Okay, Piper. You're sopping wet and I want to see you go off. Here we go," he said.

He lashed at my clit with his tongue and two of his fingers slid inside of me. He roughly fucked me with those two fingers while he sucked my clit and eventually, I was there.

"Andrew!" I said. "Oh, I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Come for me," he whispered.

"Come!" I called out.

My pussy clamped down hard around his two fingers and throbbed several, several times. I couldn't have stopped my orgasm any more than I could have stopped my heart from automatically beating.

When I opened my eyes Andrew was there, his eyes bright, his mouth in a big smile. "You did it!" He praised me.

I nodded. "Yeah!"

"I think I've got the hang of it," he said.

"Yeah. I think you do too," I chuckled.

He leaned up and kissed me and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, at once tasting myself, my sharp tang alive and bright on my tongue.

Andrew rolled off of me and propped his head up on his hand, with his elbow on the bed. He dragged a finger down my closest breast and he circled my nipple with his fingertip.

"Do you think now we could...?"

He let the sentence hang.

I chuckled, nodding. "I'm still nervous, but I know my body's ready," I said.

He grinned at me and reached into his nightstand. He pulled out a condom and I watched, fascinated, while he put it on, rolling it down his hard shaft. When it was in place, he rolled back onto me.

He started kissing down my body and I jerked when he kissed the tip of my sensitive clit.