Teach Me a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
A new Dom decides on a deserved punishment.
1.7k words
4.14
19k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To refresh what Cub wrote, I had the choice of any or all of the following for her punishment.

1. Paddling using a wooden or leather implement. No hand will be used as the submissive finds great pleasure in a hand spanking.

2. Figged with ginger or a ginger coated plug for a minimum of twenty minutes and a maximum of 24 hours - plug or ginger to be reapplied as needed.

3. Forced nudity and grounding to the house for a period of no less than 24 hours and no more than 7 days.

4. Corner time

5. Clover clamps on nipples and/or labia.

6. Publicly disciplined with the "public" being comprised of people vetted by the Lion.

7. Vocal restrictions and/or ball gag.

8. M & M enema series

9. Orgasm denial

10. Anal sex only for a period of no less than 7 days and no more than 30 days.

I knew well that she was testing me. Testing my resolve to be the Dominant we both knew she needed. She willfully broke several rules - interrupting me, disrespecting me, refusing to obey. She always was strong willed - which is part of her allure as far as I'm concerned. I knew she was drifting away from me, so when I suggested we try a BDSM lifestyle, I wasn't surprised when she eagerly agreed. I'd see the way she responded - how her eyes glistened and her nipples hardened every time I snapped at her when she pushed me too far. She was never wetter than when I occasionally turned her over my knee and gave her a good old fashioned spanking. The harder I spanked, the wetter she got. Once, she even came when I inserted two fingers into her anus while, with the other hand, blistered her bottom.

I would not fail her on this first and most important of punishments. I would not throw aside our commitment to our new lifestyle choice. I knew that if I went easy on her, she would lose respect for me. I knew that if I went easy on her, she would not take this new lifestyle seriously, or worse, lose faith that I would. That was not going to happen.

Therefore, I took it seriously. I knew that by waiting until she came to me her anxiety and fear would be amped up. This would make her punishment all the sweeter - for both of us. Besides, If she were going to learn to follow the rules, she was going to need to be 100% honest with me, and that included confession.

I read her the list just to re-acquaint her with our agreed upon options. I made her nod her agreement - which she did. Then, I made her wait before making my decision.

"Due to the obviously intentional breaking of our rules, your punishment will be stern. First, option 1 will be used. You will be paddled continuously for 10 minutes every morning and every evening for the next five days."

She cringed, but again nodded her acceptance.

"Second, option 3 will be utilized. You will be grounded to the house and remain nude for each of those five days. Under no circumstances will you put on one stitch of clothing. Not a bra, not a sock, not a robe."

She bit that oh so perfect pink lip.

"You will note that Wednesday is my usual poker night with the guys. Normally, you are welcome to join in, but this Wednesday you will either be confined in our room or you will act as silent and nude hostess. I will decided which it will be be Wednesday evening."

She paled even more. I knew she disliked being naked in front of other people, but every man coming was also in the lifestyle and no one would object. She also knew this. After a moment, she nodded again. I couldn't have been prouder of her.

"Third, you will be figged during the spankings as per number three. You had best be sure to eliminate before the figging because you will then be plugged for the remainder of the day while I am at work. If you are unable to eliminate, you will film yourself administering number 8 and show me that film upon its completion. After it is complete, you will then plug yourself for the remainder of the day. I will unplug you when I see fit."

She grimaced at that last one. She hated even peeing in front of me and the very idea of an enema caused her cheeks to turn bright red. The M & M enema would surely cause cramping and gas. Plus, it wasn't just one and done. It would require the mixing of milk and molasses, the administration of it, then several clear water enemas after the first elimination to be sure it was all cleaned out. Added to all that, she would have to video herself doing all of this and send it to me. I

I couldn't help noticing how her nipples hardened. Interesting. I might just make her do that one day anyway.

"Also, as previously mention, you are on strict voice restriction. You may answer my direct questions, send texts, or use your safeword. Aside from that, there will be no talking, not even when you are home alone. I will have to trust you to obey this since I won't be here to monitor you. Can I trust you?"

Yes, my Lion.

"Look up at me and repeat your answer."

She looked up, her eyes wide with desire.

Yes, my Lion.

"I'm not sure. Maybe I'll do a check in with Echo every now and then just to be sure you are singing to some song. I will also check your phone nightly to see if you have made or answered any calls."

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it quickly and nodded instead. Christ but my dick was hard!

"Do you have questions, my cub?"

She looked up at her, her eyes bright with excitement and gratitude.

"No questions, my Lion. Thank you."

"Excellent. Then let's begin. Go to the living room. Drape yourself over the cushioned arm chair and hold on to the arms. This will be the position I expect to find you in every morning after you wake up and every evening after dinner. You will wait for me there until I am ready to deliver your spankings."

She stood up and did as I ordered. I took my time, carefully choosing a heavy wooden paddle with two lines of six holes drilled down its edges. By the time I walked into the living room, her legs were a bit shaky, but she was in position.

Each blow of the paddle produced a beautiful wiggle of her round cheeks. She squeaked a bit and shifted from toe to toe, but otherwise held her position. After a few minutes I stopped and walked around to stand before her.

"I forgot the fig, my love, and you didn't remind me. Stay put. I'll be right back."

I whistled as I peeled and carved the finger of ginger. To her credit, she hadn't moved. I fully expected some backtalk, but so far she was accepting of her punishment.

I spread her cheeks and inserted the fig. Then, took up my paddle again.

"Time starts over. If that fig comes out, I'll start the time from the beginning again."

She moaned and dropped her head, but said nothing. Her bottom, tinged pink, now quivered as she flexed her muscles to keep the ginger in place.

I grinned and adjusted my raging hard-on. By flexing, the burn would intensify. I began to apply the paddle, making sure to place the blows evenly. After ten minutes, her ass was bright red, her legs trembling, her fingers, though, were loose and relaxed. Her thighs glistening with her own sweet honey.

I stepped in front of her and lifted her head by her hair.

"Thank me."

She practically ripped the zipper of my jeans off so eager was she to get to my cock. Her mouth encased my entire length and I moaned, knowing I had to maintain control. I couldn't last long, but part of her punishment was that I use only her ass, and I had to hold up my end of the bargain.

I pulled out. She screamed, "NO!" then looked up at me with horror, knowing she had broken her voice restriction.

I grinned and said, "Now it's time to use that ass. And guess what? Since you spoke, I'm going to keep spanking you, this time with my hand, while I fuck that tight little hole until I come."

Slowly, I removed the fig. She sighed and pushed her ass back. I knew there would still be a residual of ginger oil in there, so rather than plunging in right away, I pushed in two fingers and began to scissor then, loosening her tight muscles. She began to pant. I knew the signs.

"You will come as often and as violently as you can. Your orgasms belong to me. Give than all to me, slut."

With my words, she did just that. She exploded, sweet juice literally squirting from her soft, neglected pussy.

"That's it, slut. Give it all to me."

Eventually, her tremors slowed. I removed my fingers and replaced them with my rock hard cock. I grabbed her hips and impaled myself on her, burying my cock balls deep inside of her. I lifted my hand high and brought it down hard. She threw her head back, arched her back, and came again.

Obviously, it didn't take long for me to blow my wad. I called out her name as I released everything I had inside of her. She rag dolled over the chair, panting, making soft murmuring sounds deep in her throat.

Looking down at her red ass, my cum leaking out of her bum hole, her back slack and relaxed, I don't think I've ever seen her more beautiful. Still, I didn't want all of this to be too much for her.

I helped her up and sat down on the chair before pulling her onto my lap. She sobbed, but snuggled into my chest.

"I'm so proud of how well you took that, my cub. But I have to ask, and you'd better answer truthfully. Can you handle another five days of this?"

She sniffled, but looked up at me, and, without hesitation, said, "Absolutely, my Lion. Absolutely."