Teach Me I Have a Small Penis Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa catches me shrunken after a workout. Also, spanking.
1.8k words
4.63
9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers

Just got in a run and wanted to tack on a little weights, before hitting the shower. My clothes were soaked, from the run, so I took them off in the privacy of the bedroom, to get in my workout. I didn't need my clothes for that.

I was just finishing up when the bedroom door opened. My girlfriend Lisa came in.

"Ohhh! Look at you, exercising in the nude!" she exclaimed. "I like it! Let me see!"

I turned to face her.

"Oh my gosh!" she giggled. "Look at how small you are now! I know you just got done running and working out. I guess what they say is true!"

"What's that?" I asked.

"That when you work out, it diverts your blood supply to your muscles and not so much to 'other things'". She could barely get the words out, she was giggling so much. "Your little dick is always small, but this is another level! And look how tight your little nutsack is! Look at those tiny little balls! I love it!

"I am SO glad I shaved you! You are so cute, standing there with your tiny, shriveled dick and those little marbles in your tight little sack! And you are hairless, so I can see everything. No hiding behind that little bush you had. No hiding those little gum balls behind your fuzzy scrotum. Nope! It is ALL on display. No secrets. No pretending.

"Look at yourself in the mirror," she instructed. "Don't you see how extra little you are? There can't be any doubt anymore. You are definitely my little guy! I love teasing your little stuff! I'm glad I get to be honest. I don't have to pretend otherwise anymore. And you love hearing me tease you, too, don't you?"

"Uh huh," I nodded.

"Yep! You are kinky that way. I know it excites you and I am more than happy to give you what you want. It's definitely growing on me. I love the power of teasing your little size. It really turns me on that I can tease you that way, that you allow me to, and that you enjoy it. And I am not even pretending. It's totally true! You are right. I do love this! I'm hooked on it!

"Except," she continued, "while our new way is growing on me...something is NOT growing. Usually your little guy starts growing, just hearing me talking about him. But, he is still tiny and still shriveled. He isn't growing."

She seemed confused, until it hit her, "Oh! I get it! From your hard workout, your body needs a little time to recover, before you can make a little stiffy again. So, not only are you shriveled and little now, but you're going to be Mr. Softy for a while, no matter what I do! So. I can play with that little extra tiny dick and you can't even get hard, for a while," she giggled.

"This is going to be fun! Normally, I can't hardly touch him or start talking about him, before you start getting hard. Not big, of course, but hard. Now, not only are you tiny, as always, but you can't get hard. How cute! Aren't you embarrassed," she continued to giggle, "standing there with your extra tiny dick, extra tiny tight balls, no hair, and you can't even get hard, no matter how much I play with your little thing?"

"Uh huh," I replied, sheepishly. "It still works. It just needs some time to recover." I was definitely embarrassed, but also incredibly turned on, at my predicament, especially that I temporarily couldn't show it. Tiny and soft while she kept teasing and giggling relentlessly. I was loving her taking this to the next level.

She kept playing, trying to see what all she could do, that she couldn't do before, while I remained helplessly soft and extra tiny.

Just then, there was a knock on the front door. "I'll be back. Don't go getting hard while I'm gone!" she playfully mocked. "Oh, no chance of that!" she chuckled. "I am having fun playing with your tiny softy!"

A couple minutes later, the bedroom door reopened. Except, she wasn't alone. Her best friend Lennette was with her. There I was naked, shriveled, and hairless. What an embarrassing time to be seen by another woman!

"Lennette, you have to see this!" Lisa said. "Look how tiny he is! I have always told you how small he is, but look now! He just got done running and working out, so he is extra tiny now!"

Lennette tried her best to stifle her giggles, but she couldn't help it. "You really weren't kidding, Lisa!" Lennette said. "He is definitely a cute little guy!"

Lennette turned to me and said, "I had no idea you were so small. Lisa has told me, many times, about your size, but I had no idea! You really have a cute little dick and your tiny balls are tucked up so tight. It almost looks you don't have any balls. And hairless, too. Lisa told me she took your pubic hair. She told me she doesn't let you have any. Kinky! She also told me that you LIKE being teased about your size. It actually excites you! Interesting! You are definitely "cute" there!" she giggled.

"And guess what else," Lisa continued, "because of his workout, he can't get hard right away. I have been playing with this little guy and nothing. So, he is not only extra small and shriveled and tight, but he can't do anything about it! It is hilarious! Try it! He can't get hard!"

So, Lennette gave it a try. She played with my little dick. She rubbed it. She stroked it. She rubbed my little head. Nothing. She flopped it around and made it bounce. She fondled my little grapes. Still nothing. She encircled my little sack and gave me a little tug. Nothing. Nothing was stirring.

I was so humiliated. Not only was I already small, but I was extra small and no matter what they did, my little me stayed asleep. Lennette probably thought I was always that small and couldn't get wood.

"You know what?" Lisa interjected. "I see something that concerns me. He isn't getting hard...but...he seems to be trying to grow his pubic hair back! I see some stubble. You naughty boy!"

It had been a few days since Lisa last shaved me, so, she was right.

"You know what to do!" she instructed me. I laid face down, across her lap, with my little white buttocks exposed to her care. "I always give him 10 spankings, with my hand, when I see he is trying to grow his pubic hair back. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough to turn his tight little white butt pink! Just a little reminder, you know?"

Lennette was very surprised and impressed with her friend, as she chuckled relentlessly, in amazement.

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Lisa lovingly smacked my vulnerable butt. She stopped at 5. My butt was starting to feel the heat, but I knew more was coming.

"Lennette," Lisa said, "the last 5 are yours! Go to Lennette, for the rest, and be sure to tell her you WANT her to, or I'll give you 20 more, myself!"

Lennette sat down and I obediently assumed the position for her. I was used to Lisa's spankings, but wasn't sure what to expect from Lennette. She was a bigger, stronger woman, so I was a little nervous.

"Please, Lennette," I obliged, "please give me 5 spankings." My butt was at her mercy. It was already a little hot, and surely a little pink already, but I knew more was coming.

"Sweetheart," Lisa addressed me, "you need to tell her why. Tell her what you have done. And, Lennette, don't go easy on him. I want him bright pink, even red, or I'll need to give him some more myself."

"Lennette," I continued, "I have tried to regrow my pubic hair. I know I am not allowed to have pubic hair. I know I am to remain perfectly smooth and hairless. So, I need you to spank me 5 more times, to remind me. And, I need good ones, so I don't forget. I need you to make me hot there. Make me red, if you can."

"That's a good little man!" Lisa praised. "Do it, Lennette"

WHACK! (Wow! Lennette wasn't messing around! She brought twice the fire that Lisa did.) WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Good job, Lennette!" Lisa complimented. "Let's see our work! Oh, look how red he is! I may have to have you help more often! Look how bright red his tight white ass is! I can see the hand prints we have made. Good work!" She gave Lennette a congratulatory high five.

"So, how ya' feeling, sweetheart?" Lisa asked. "Got your back porch a little red, huh? It looks like it! Feeling a little warm?" she chuckled.

"Uh huh," I replied. It was definitely on fire. Not only was there the heat of the spankings, but also the humiliation of being spanked by Lennette, too. So, now, every time I see Lennette, I will remember that she has seen me naked, seen me extra small, and has given me a naked spanking.

"So, now that that's done, one more thing to do." Lisa concluded. "Let's remove that stubble. I'll clean his little attempt to regrow his bush and, Lennette, you can clean his little penis and balls."

"It's so nice that he can't get hard now." Lisa advised. Usually he gets so excited when I shave him. His little boner bounces around. Just Mr. Softy today!" she giggled.

Lisa lathered me up and took her razor to my bush area. Several passes with the grain and then re-lathered me for the against the grain finishing touch, to make me extra smooth.

"Your turn, Lennette" Lisa advised. She grabbed my little helmet and stretched my little shaft taut for shaving. "See how long his dick is now?" she teased.

Lennette lathered and cleaned my little penis with just a few strokes. Lisa firmly stretched my little sack, so Lennette could clean my little balls. I was used to Lisa shaving me, but now I would always know that Lennette had shaved my little scrotum, too. I would remember that, every time I would see her.

"All done!" Lisa announced. "Doesn't that look more like it? I'm so glad you helped me, Lennette! One last thing! Picture time! Hand me your phone, Lennette. You've earned a couple souvenirs!"

Lennette obliged, handing her phone to Lisa, kneeling beside her handiwork on my front, beside my little still-shriveled dick and my tight little balls that she shaved herself.

"Say cheese!" Lisa instructed. "Perfect! Now the back! Turn him around and give me a smile by the rest of your work! Ahh! Still bright pink, I see! It will make a good picture! Cheese!"

Lisa took the other picture and returned her phone to Lennette. "Here you go! This was fun! Can you please send those pictures to me? You can show them to anyone else, too. He doesn't mind!"

Walking Lennette to the door, Lisa stopped and turned to me. "I love you, honey! You're right! This is fun!"

Redolph
Redolph
71 Followers