Teacher at the Classroom

Story Info
Male teacher finds himself alone in the classroom.
1.1k words
3.28
7.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek was 46 years old, divorced, kids taken to live with their mother, and working as a English teacher. He'd started to get gray hair and he hadn't gone to the gym in like a year or two. The divorce had been rough and it showed. He'd been quite handsome at his younger years, the girls had been checking him out since high school and he'd took care of himself by going to the gym and doing some sports as a hobby.

However, that bitch of an ex wife had taken a tool of him. She'd been cheating with a colleague from her work, her reason? Bad sex.

But, that wasn't the worst of it. She'd made him look like a bastard, getting her friends on board, saying to the judge that he'd been the one cheating on her for years! Now, he'd lose the custody of their children and had to pay the whore a lot of child support.

This had resulted Derek to not venture out to find a new woman. He had found the love of masturbating again. He'd found some toys online like flashlights, dolls and so on. He didn't feel the need to work out as much as before. Derek was still thin but his muscles had long gone. His body was covered in dark gray hair mostly around his crouch, chest and armpits.

Although he hadn't been with a woman for awhile, he hadn't stopped looking at them. He'd started to look at his students, not the younger ones but the ones who were 18 or 19 (he still had some respect). He started to see them when the summer sun had started to come and the girls had started to wear less and less cloths.

Today had been one of those days.

It had been surprisingly hot today, and it didn't help to have the windows open. Everyone was sweating, even Derek who had huge marks of sweat under his arms and back. When the final bell rang every student was rushing out of school, either going home to take a shower or swimming in the near by lake.

Although, Derek wanted to go home too, he had some work to do. He did start to undo the first two buttons his his shirt, letting some air in. Even if the classroom was at the highest level, there was no air coming in. Derek tried to concentrate in his papers but the sweat was pouring down on him, and started to drop in his papers. He almost started to panic by the heat when he got an idea. It was a Thursday which meant the janitors weren't coming today, and he was the only one who had a lesson on this level the last hour of school. He was all alone!

It started not as a sexual thought, Derek undid his shirt completely and took it off, more so he could try to cool down. His chest was sparkling from sweat, his hairy armpits smelled but were happy to get fried from their prison. Derek took his shirt to one of the empty chairs close to the window so it could dry off for a bit. When he returned to his seat he realized how warm his feet were. He took both of his shoes off and Derek could quickly smell his feet, and he thought he could see the faint off smoke coming from them. His sock were wet as well so he decided to take them of too.

His bare feet were happy when they touched the somewhat cold floor. Derek went to another chair close to the window and place his socks on it back, he placed his shoes on the table. Going back to his chair, Derek started to wiggle his toes. He could see the dark patches of cloth from his socks around his toes. Feeling it wasn't enough to cool him down, he started to unzip his pants.

He looked towards the open classroom door before pulling them down completely. There was no sound from the corridor, he was alone. Once again he went to the windows and to another chair were he placed his warm pants. In only his underwear he was feeling free and started to think on the girls in his last class.

Of course, his penis started to wake up and rose quickly in his underwear. In less in a minute, he was having a tent and Derek felt how his foreskin retracted. He knew he had all the time in the world, and no one was coming up here more today. Derek stepped out of his underwear quickly and threw them across the room. Being completely naked with his erect penis, he stood there. In a classroom, alone and naked.

Derek pulled out a chair and sat on it, his hairy butt felt the imprint of the girl who had been on it the last hour. He pulled his feet up so they were on the table, his right hand went down to his hairy balls and started to massage them. His left hand went to his hairy cock and started to stroke it. Pre cum started to leak from its tip and Derek used it as lube, making his manhood sparkle in the air.

His hand went up and down, from the tip of his mushroom head towards the base were his thick bush started to get wet from the sweat and pre cum. Derek massaged his hairy balls one at the time, his hips were moving, and he could feel how his buttock were slightly open making his anus touch the chair. Derek started to moan softly and started to think of all the girls in the last class. He would fuck them hard if he could, on this chair both of them naked. He would fuck another one on the table, another one on the floor and another one against the wall.

Derek started to feel how his cum started to travel from his balls up of his penis. He stopped before he could shoot, calming down slightly. Sweat was pouring from every possible place on his body. He got up, leaving an imprint of sweat from his butt on the chair, and went towards his teacher table. He cleaned it off from his papers before getting on it on his back. He started to masturbate again.

If anybody had got up and looked into this classroom they would have seen Derek naked on the table, his hairy balls bouncing against his butt, his left hand on his erect penis surrounded by his fully grown pubes. He continued to moan and felt the cum again, this time he shot it up in the air. String of white, thick cum went high in the air landing on his chest and stomach. A few strings of cum landed next to him on the table.

Derek sighed and stayed like that for awhile. His penis going down and his foreskin retracting over his mushroom head. The school closed at 9 o'clock, it was only past 4. He was alone, horny and naked on a entire level. Perfect!