Teacher Catfight

Story Info
Two teachers duke it out.
2.8k words
3.97
16k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN AS A REQUEST. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A STORY FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME WITH A DIRECT MESSAGE OR LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN A FUTURE STORY! THIS IS A BIT DIFFERENT FROM MY NORMAL STORIES AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Maya had just started her new job as a teacher. She had only been there for a few weeks but she had found a friend in the art teacher, Jaya, who had also started that same year but a few months earlier.

Maya was a light tan and a mostly quiet girl. She had long, dark, straight hair that she wrapped up in buns. She was a thin girl but had nice hips. Maya had a really plain beauty to her with her large, brown eyes and a warm smile that didn't really stand out but anyone taking a good look at her would see it clearly.

In her short time at the school, Maya had developed a crush on one of the other teachers, Daman. She had tried to get to know him a few times but she got vey nervous whenever he was around. Then, one day after a faculty meeting, she finally approached him and asked him if he wanted to grab dinner with her during the week.

Much to her surprise, he said yes. Maya was so overjoyed and over the next few weeks, they started getting closer to one another.

This change did not go unnoticed by Jaya, however. Jaya had had a crush on Daman long before Maya ever came to work at the school but instead of making a move, she had always waited for him to ask her out instead. She was fairly pretty with her curly hair, which she always had tied up. She was a little chubbier than Maya but by no means fat. The trade off was that she had a nice, big butt. Jaya had noticed that Daman had been getting flirtier with her. She was certain that Daman was about to ask her out before Maya came along and ruined everything for her.

This led to tension between Maya and Jaya. Jaya started acting more coldly towards her friend without explaining why. It didn't take long for her to find a vent for her frustrations against Maya. Maya's brother, Shan, was in Jaya's art class.

One day, she was walking around the class while they were working on a drawing assignment. When she made her way to Shan's desk, she froze there and watched him work for a minute. "Shan, are you even trying? This work is absolutely amateur! What have you spent all of class doing?!" she said. She did not yell, but she said it loudly enough for her voice to be heard throughout the entire class.

Shan sat there quietly, unsure of how to answer. His work did not seem worse than anybody else's. A couple of his classmates shared confused looks as if they were all agreeing with him silently, but none had the courage to actually say anything to the clearly angry Jaya.

"Whatever, just get back to work," Jaya said. Interactions like this became more common and increasingly hostile as time went on. After three weeks, Jaya had assigned Shan his first detention for "not using class time effectively". Shan did not say anything until that point when he went to see Maya after his detention and told her all about Jaya's treatment of him recently.

"Don't worry, I'll straighten things out with her," Maya reassured him. The next day, after classes had been let out, she went to visit the art room. She had not been there in a long time. The art room was out of the way for everyone since it was in a small area at the top of the school building. Few people passed by there unless they wanted to go to the art room.

That day, Maya was wearing a blue saree with a white jacket underneath and Jaya was wearing a red one with a tan jacket underneath. Maya walked in and saw Jaya sitting at a table close to the door.

"Hey! I hear you're embarrassing my brother in the middle of your class and giving him detentions. For what?!" Maya asked, furious.

"He hasn't been keeping up with the other students," Jaya responded, trying to remain calm but a small crack could be heard in her voice. She knew she was wrong here, but she would never admit that to Maya.

"What did he do to make you angry?" Maya insisted.

"Oh, HE didn't do anything," Jaya spat back.

"Did I do something to offend you?" Maya asked, now feeling more lost than before. But when she thought about it for just a little bit she noticed that Jaya had been colder to her recently but she was so distracted in her new job and Daman that she never realized it. She and Daman weren't anything official yet, they were still just seeing each other occasionally but Jaya didn't know that.

Jaya stayed quiet. She didn't think she could say anything.

"What did I do?" Maya asked, a little more gently. Trying to be friendly, but this kindness only irritated Jaya more. Jaya wanted to be angry. The attempt at reconciliation at this time was absolutely futile.

"Daman!" was all Jaya felt she was capable of blurting out but that one name was enough to make Maya see the entire picture.

"THAT'S what this is all about?!" she asked, furious. "This is so unbelievably childish!" Her volume was rising as she approached Jaya, who was still seated and looking down. Jaya was starting to feel ashamed, but the anger she felt did not fade. "Grow the fuck up," Maya said and slapped Jaya across the face before heading to the door again.

That slap forever buried any shame Jaya was feeling and brought all of her fury to the surface. In a split second, she made a decision that she knew she would probably end up regretting but she was too pissed to care. Jaya grabbed Maya and pushed her onto the floor before moving quickly to the door and locking it. It was a big wooden door so nobody would be able to see inside the art room and they would be unable to see anything happening outside. All that existed to either of the two girls for the next few minutes was the inside of this room and the other girl locked in there with them. "Let's get this settled," Jaya said.

Maya picked herself back up just in time to see Jaya charging at her. Jaya grabbed Maya and lifted her up off the ground a little bit before slamming her down face up onto the table. Jaya fell on top of her in the process.

Maya wrapped her arms around her attacker, not wanting Jaya to get away and pulled her close to her so that it looked like she was just hugging her very tightly. Maya pulled her close for dear life to the point that she could feel her boobs starting to hurt from Jaya's being pushed into them. Maya was not sure what her next move would be and, in a moment where her arms loosened a little bit, Jaya broke free.

Maya felt like she had to go on the offensive here. She couldn't believe that Jaya had just attacked her the way she had. But whether this was what she wanted or not, it was the situation she found herself in so she had to give it her all. She grabbed Jaya's saree and yanked at it, tearing it a little. Jaya wanted to one up her so she grabbed Maya by her saree and ripped at it so that it came off completely. Maya was enraged. She really liked that saree. Now her white panties were on full display for anyone who would have been there to see.

Maya grabbed the first thing that she saw, which was a half full can of paint and threw it at Jaya. Her clothes were ruined and parts of her that were exposed were now painted a bright green. She had tried to guard herself with her right arm so now that was entirely green. Feeling now that the fight was going to get very messy, Jaya took her own saree and jacket off so as not to damage them further. Maya took advantage of this opportunity and removed her jacket before that got ruined too. Now both women were in their underwear. Maya's bra matched the white of her panties but Jaya's were all black.

They charged at each other. Maya pushed up on Jaya's bra so that it got in her face, letting her heavy breasts spill out of them. Maya pinched both of her nipples at the same time and twisted. Jaya screamed and tried to undo her bra as quickly as possible so that she could get it out of the way. Maya punched one of her breasts before Jaya got the bra off completely.

Jaya was absolutely furious at her humiliation and punched Maya right in the stomach. Maya doubled over and fell to the floor on her side and rolled onto her back. Jaya grabbed a few nearby unsharpened pencils and approached her fallen coworker, straddling her belly. Maya groaned as Jaya's heavy ass knocked all the air out of her as it landed on her flat stomach. Jaya took advantage of this weakened state and removed Maya's panties before cramming the pencils into Maya's pussy, drilling them in and out. Maya cried out in pain and started slapping Jaya's ass and back, trying anything to get her off. Jaya didn't stop, even as her bottom started turning red. Maya felt the pencils poking harshly at her insides repeatedly, causing pain in some very sensitive places.

She flailed her legs wildly but Jaya was able to hold them down between moments of fucking her with pencils. Maya could feel them jabbing very deep inside her. As a virgin, she had never felt anything in there, much less something as unnatural as a pencil.

Finally, she saw something hanging off the edge of the table and grabbed it. It was a sheet of sandpaper. Maya tore Jaya's underwear before placing the sandpaper on Jaya's left ass cheek. Jaya immediately recognized the sensation but before she could move, Maya dragged it across her ass with a loud scratch sound. Jaya's ass already felt raw from the spanking so the pain was especially intense causing her to let out a howl of pain as she got off Maya.

Maya quickly removed the pencils and got up again. She saw Jaya clutching her butt in pain. Maya grabbed some markers and crammed three of them into Jaya's poor, sanded bottom. Jaya tightened her butt and went to slap Maya away but Maya grabbed her by the wrists and kept Jaya on her knees. Maya slammed her hips against Jaya a few times, watching her booty bounce before sticking her right thigh between Jaya's legs and rubbing Jaya's pussy with it. The sexual tension had been building for Jaya so she went weak at the feeling of anything touching her vulva.

Maya thought she could sense Jaya getting close to an orgasm and felt confident she had just won this fight. In her arrogance, she loosened her grip on Jaya's wrists, which Jaya took advantage of to break free and kick Maya in the shoulder. It wasn't a very strong kick. Jaya was still feeling weak but it was enough to knock Maya onto her side. Jaya climbed on top of Maya and pinned her to the ground.

Jaya kept Maya pinned with her weight and right arm as she moved her left hand down to Maya's pussy. Maya struggled but Jaya had her arm on her neck so she couldn't get all the energy she needed.

Maya stuck two fingers into Maya's already wet pussy, getting some groans from Maya. Jaya went from a gentle massage to roughly stroking Maya's insides before attacking her clitoris. Maya's resistance gradually slowed down due to the restricted oxygen and the overwhelming sensation she felt. Any pleasure she may have felt was mixed with the pain of Jaya penetrating her with her fingers and pinching really hard. Wet shlicking noises filled the room alongside Maya's moans. The fact that Jaya's hands were still covered in paint from earlier only added to her overall discomfort. Eventually, it all culminated in Maya squirting really high up.

Maya felt exhausted after that. As a virgin, she'd never felt anything like it. She barely had the energy to remain conscious, much less move so she just lay there limp. Jaya noticed the lack of energy in Maya and cautiously got off.

Jaya dragged Maya's limp body over behind a table, flipped her onto her stomach and picked up a tub off the table. She dipped Maya's left hand in the tub, covering it in super glue and pressed it against Maya's left ass cheek. Then she did the same thing with Maya's right hand and put it on her other ass cheek.

Jaya watched as the glue dried after a dozen minutes, leaving Maya stuck in her embarrassing pose. Jaya leaned in close after a while to make sure that the glue had dried and upon making her inspection, Maya kicked both legs up, sending them into Jaya's gut and knocking the wind out of her. Jaya lay on the floor gasping for breath. Maya seized the opportunity to sit on Jaya's face. Jaya squirmed and shook under her, but Maya got on her knees with both legs around Jaya's head and held her firmly in place with her thighs. In this position, Maya could feel Jaya's nose rubbing against her vagina, still sensitive from its earlier climax.

Maya didn't have time to reposition herself before she heard the door knob wiggling. The door swung open as the janitor came in. Luckily, when Jaya had moved behind the table, it was just enough so that Jaya's body was now out of view and the janitor could only see Maya from the shoulders up. He noticed that she was almost bare but decided not to question it. He didn't get paid enough to care.

"We- I mean, I can take care of this mess," Maya said, with a clearly forced smile. She looked at the paint and pencils on the ground, the clothes ripped and thrown around and the small puddle of her own bodily fluid. She needed him gone and needed him gone now. If he saw Jaya lying under her, Maya knew she could very well get fired.

The janitor eyed her for a second before saying, "okay. Are you sure? Where's the art teacher?"

Jaya had stopped flailing and was now shaking her head, trying to break it free. Jaya couldn't breathe and with no air in her to begin with, she wouldn't last long. The entire time she did, she rubbed against Maya's incredibly swollen pussy. Sometimes her nose even went through her folds and into her vagina, penetrating her a little. Maya came again and she couldn't keep a straight face in front of this janitor, who was unknowingly watching her cum right in the middle of the classroom.

She struggled but finally managed to squeak out, "She's just lying down. She had to rest. I'm sure I can handle the cleanup. I would hate for you to have to clean this all up."

Jaya had just had a waterfall of juices go into her mouth, letting out a muffled gargle before she finally passed out.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Jaya got up and tried to move her hands but they were certainly glued well. "Fucking bitch," Maya muttered, looking at Jaya passed out on the floor. She went over to a sink in the art room and washed off the glue with it.

She looked at her torn clothes and realized that it would be impossible to wear her saree again. She could try, but every time she put it on, it just came right back off. So she put on her panties again and her saree jacket and realized that would have to be enough.

She dashed out of the art room and all the way out the school. Luckily, it was late and almost nobody was in the building so anyone who saw her, never got a good look. Except for two students who were staying late and managed to get a few pictures that spread like wildfire throughout the boys in their grade the next day. It was a long walk home for Maya that day. She didn't dare take the bus like normal.

Jaya, on the other hand, stayed extra late cleaning up the mess and got home peacefully since she kept a spare change of clothes in her classroom.