Teacher Catfight Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaya goes back for round 2.
3.5k words
4.28
6.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE, THIS CHAPTER ALSO CAME AS A REQUEST FROM THE SAME PERSON ON THE SITE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND I APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL FEEDBACK YOU CAN GIVE! IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR IDEAS FOR STORIES LET ME KNOW! I MY FAVORITE PART OF WRITING IS HEARING FROM READERS!

It had been a few weeks since the incident between Maya and Jaya. Neither woman talked to the other at all anymore. They eyed each other as they passed by in the halls, but never said a word. Maya was content with leaving that bridge burnt. She had much bigger issues to deal with. A lot of students, especially male ones, had seemed to take her less seriously than before. It wasn't until weeks later that she found some boys looking at pictures of her in her underwear after the fight in the back of the class that she realized why. She was beyond embarrassed. She had to make sure to never let something like that happen again. If word got out to the school's administrators, she might very well lose her new job. Did Shan know? She hoped he hadn't seen them, unaware of the fact that he kept his own copy of them and masturbated to them regularly. With bigger priorities on her brain, she put whatever lingering thoughts she had of Jaya out of her mind.

Jaya, however, still harbored great resentment for Maya but no longer wanted to take it out on her brother. If she wanted to hurt Maya, she would want to do it directly. She had felt like she had come out as the loser in their fight and the humiliation of that ate away at her.

One day in her art class, Jaya was walking around and watching students as they worked. It was common for students to chat among themselves at their tables while they drew and Jaya had no problem with it. However, today she heard something that caught her attention.

"We leave on Saturday. I'm just going to stay with my grandparents for the weekend," she heard Shan, Maya's brother, say.

"Sounds like fun! They live out of town, right? Is your whole family going?" another student asked.

"No, just me and my parents. Maya has to stay home and catch up on some work she's behind on," Shan responded. Jaya stopped listening after that. She wasn't fully certain of how to use this information but she knew that if she wanted to get back at Maya, this could be her golden opportunity.

That Saturday night Jaya approached Maya's house with a backpack on. Jaya was wearing a tight pair of dark blue jeans that fit snugly around her ass and a black T-shirt.

She peered through the window and saw Maya sitting at a table in the kitchen a few feet away and with her back to the window. Since she had been home alone that day, Maya had on only her white panties and a plain white T-shirt. Jaya took pleasure in the fact that she was more clothed.

Jaya moved to the front door and rang the bell. After a few seconds, Maya opened it. She was caught completely off guard. Jaya had started this round in her favor.

"What the FUCK are you doing here?!" she yelled. Maya was absolutely stunned. Never in a million years had she thought that Jaya would be showing up at her home.

Unfortunately, it dawned on her just a second too late what she was here for. "I'm here to settle the score," Jaya said. Jaya rushed Maya and grabbed her by the tits, squeezing them tightly as she pushed her away from the door and against the table. Maya tried to push her off, but she couldn't. Her back arched backwards painfully as her legs stayed on the ground, pinned between Jaya and the table. Eventually, her legs gave and she was lying face up on the table with everything below her knees dangling over. Jaya flung her hands up, still gripping tightly and pulled hard on Maya's breasts as if trying to pull them over her head.

Eventually, Jaya's grip loosened a little bit and Maya's boobs snapped back to their original position as Jaya pulled Maya's shirt over her head. With one hand, Jaya held one of Maya's arms over her head as she used her other hand to grab a candle that was burning on the table next to them. She brought it over Maya and let a few drops of wax fall onto her breasts and stomach. Maya seized in pain as the wax burned her skin. Each drop pouring its intense heat into her. Jaya quickly lowered Maya's panties, letting them fall to the ground before letting a few more drops fall onto her vagina. Maya writhed in agony.

With her free hand, Maya pulled her shirt back down and grabbed her tormentor by the neck. Maya choked Jaya until she felt Jaya starting to back away. At that point, Maya let go of her neck and lifted her legs to kick Jaya back. The sudden motion blew out the candle.

Maya grabbed Jaya and put her in a standing headlock as she dragged her aimlessly through the house, crashing Jaya into the wall and furniture. In return, Jaya took the candle that was still in her hand and, not thinking of what else she could do, she put it in Maya's ass wicked side first. The wick was still hot and it burned Maya's rectum from the inside. In retaliation, Maya tightened her hold and rammed Jaya into a nearby wall extra hard. Maya wasn't sure where to go but had unintentionally brought her to the bathroom. Here, Jaya saw her chance. She grabbed a hair dryer that was already plugged in, switched it on and pressed it straight up against Maya's pussy. Maya tried to hold onto Jaya but realized that it wasn't worth it so she used one hand to grab the blow dryer and pull Jaya's hand away. This was enough for Jaya to get free. Once free, she grabbed Maya's shoulders and kneed her between the legs several times.

Maya grabbed the nearby hand shower and turned it on, blasting Jaya in the face with scalding hot water. Jaya was blinded by all the water being shot in her face. She dropped the hair dryer and put her hands up to block the water, but that didn't solve much. She turned her back to Maya and wiped her face with her hands. Maya stopped spraying, moved closer, bent over and undid the button and zipper on Jaya's jeans, and yanked them down with her panties so that they were around her ankles. Jaya pushed her hips backward, slamming Maya in the face with her ass, causing Maya to be knocked back and fall into the tub.

Maya held onto Jaya's waist and pulled her backwards a little bit, but Jaya managed to just barely not fall over into the tub with her. Maya took the shower head and stuck it into Jaya's ass. Jaya was quickly being flooded with water from the inside. She grabbed Maya's hands and tried to pull the shower head out but Maya was able to stay in control of the shower head. Jaya's ass was burning, her skin was very sensitive to heat and the shower was blasting out water so hot it steamed inside her.

Jaya lifted her leg and stomped on Maya's pussy. Maya felt Jaya's ankle crushing her womb from the outside and she let go of the shower head. Jaya immediately pulled it out. Jaya needed something with a little more range than the hair dryer so she grabbed a toilet brush nearby and jabbed Maya's stomach with it before scraping it down and scratching up her pussy with its bristles. Maya kicked Jaya's arms away and tried to get up but Jaya climbed over her to keep her in the tub. Jaya took out a dildo from her bag and moved to put it in Maya. Maya grabbed Jaya's wrists, trying to pull her away but the angle made it awkward. Jaya continued to inch forward until the tip was at the entrance to Maya's vagina. Slowly, she got it in deeper and deeper until the full thing was in. Maya's grip weakened and Jaya was able to slide it in and out more easily. It hurt Maya a lot. It was about 7 inches and it was easily the widest thing she'd ever had inside her.

It took a minute for her to get used to it but once she did, she reached around Jaya and pulled her closely, knocking her off balance and stopping her from being able to push the dildo anymore. Maya pushed Jaya off to the side so that she was face down in the tub with her legs on the outside. Maya quickly stood back up and reached into Jaya's backpack and pulled out the first thing she found. Jaya tried grabbing her hand to stop her but she couldn't reach behind her well.

From the bag, Maya pulled out a cat o' nine tails. Immediately she struck Jaya across the ass with it, forcing Jaya to fall back down after she'd started to get up. Maya quickly struck Jaya over and over again, giving both cheeks ample abuse. With her other hand, she pulled out the dildo and candle that were still lodged inside her. Then she grabbed Jaya by both ankles and pulled her out of the tub, dragging her across the floor towards the kitchen.

Maya spread Jaya's legs as far apart as possible. Jaya felt like her legs were going to come off as Maya pushed them farther and farther apart until she was almost doing the splits. Maya's arms weren't as long as Jaya's legs so she had to get closer and closer to Jaya's raised waist, moving her hands up Jaya's legs to get them spread even farther. Maya was surprised by how little resistance she was met with from Jaya. Maybe she had finally given up.

Once Maya was really close to Jaya's pelvis and her hands were on Jaya's thighs, Jaya snapped her legs shut, locking Maya's neck between her thighs. Maya tried to push outwards again, but Jaya's legs didn't budge. Jaya used her arms to push her upper body up off the ground and swung her legs so that the momentum carried them both crashing to the floor. Jaya looked around and had an awful idea. She picked up a small jar of chili powder off of a nearby counter and dipped her fingers in them. Then she started fingering Maya's pussy. Jaya put her fingers in deep and made sure to coat every inch of Maya's inner walls and folds with chili powder, frequently dipping her fingers into the jar again. It became increasingly difficult the more she applied because Maya was kicking and screaming something that got muffled by Jaya's smothering buttocks.

Maya tried to think of anything she could do but she was on fire. She couldn't stop shaking, she could barely control her movements. If she didn't get back at Jaya soon, her mind and body would be done for. She couldn't see but she reached around to see if she could grab anything and she felt her refrigerator. Her fridge had a freezer on the bottom so she opened it and grabbed whatever she could. Jaya paid very little attention. She was certain Maya could do nothing now to stop her. Maya could just barely reach over the freezer but she grabbed some ice cubes from the top and brought her hand to Jaya's pussy where she slid them all in. Maya slid in 4 cubes and then started fingering Jaya, pushing them in deeper and making sure they stayed in. The freezing cold sensation made Jaya finally pay attention to what Maya was doing. She immediately backed herself up off of Maya's face. Maya sat up straight and spun around so that she was facing Jaya. Her pussy still burned and she could see the chili powder that had coated it everywhere.

Maya wanted Jaya to feel what she was feeling. She grabbed Jaya by her sides and pulled her close, causing them to slide into each other. Maya had lifted one of her legs over Jaya and managed to slide one under one of her bent knees so that they were now scissoring.

Jaya was pushed onto her back. Maya grabbed her leg and pulled her tightly against her. Jaya winced as the burning sensation spread from Maya's crotch to her own.

It had now become a test of endurance. Maya and Jaya were both near the end of their rope. Both women knew that whoever could win this interaction would most likely come out on top as the winner of the entire fight.

Jaya tried to push Maya away but Maya stayed stuck to her, grinding against her as bolts of painful pleasure shot through them. Jaya needed something to give her an edge and that's when an idea hit her. She grabbed Maya's T-shirt by the collar and ripped it all the way down, exposing her chest. Jaya took Maya's nipples and pinched them tightly. Then she rubbed them softly before squeezing hard once again. Maya ripped Jaya's shirt in an effort to do the same but Jaya had a bra on underneath. It wasn't glamorous, but it was all the armor Jaya would need in this fight.

After realizing the futility of trying to get at Jaya's tits, Maya reached around Jaya and into her bag one more time to try to get her own edge. She felt a burning pressure building in her crotch and knew that she had to do something quick if she was going to outlast Jaya. She pulled out the first thing she grabbed hold of, a vibrator wand that she promptly turned on and pressed against Jaya's clit after finally scooching back from Jaya.

Jaya threw her head back in an unexpected, aching pleasure before locking her ferocious eyes on Maya, whose eyes quickly started showing fear. Jaya put her arms around Maya and pulled her really close so that they were rubbing against each other once again and the vibrator stimulated them both simultaneously.

Maya felt overwhelmed. The burning chili powder, her sore nipples and now the vibrator pressing against her. Her strong will finally broke and she erupted into one long climax. Her arm went limp, dropping the vibrator. Jaya quickly took it out from between them. Maya's whole upper body fell forward onto Jaya. She knew she had just lost the fight but all that she could think about was the intense relief she felt as she squirted juices all over the floor and onto Jaya. Maya didn't know how she could come back from this or even if she could.

Jaya pushed Maya off of her and flipped her on her stomach. She walked off, fully aware that Maya was too busy to do anything and came back with both girls' panties in hand. Jaya reached into her bag one last time, pulling out two items. A 9" strap on dildo and a large bottle of lube. Jaya quickly put on the harness and slathered the fake penis in lube before pouring a lot onto Maya's bottom.

She hesitated for a moment, letting the dildo hot dog Maya. Jaya thought about what she was about to do but realized that she passed the point of no return when she attacked Maya in her own home. Now all she could do was make sure she obtained the total victory that she had set out for. She noticed Maya stirring, finally back to the world of the living after visiting heaven. This set her wandering mind back onto the task at hand. If she wanted to assure her victory, the time to act was now.

She pressed the tip against Maya's anus, keeping it on course with both hands and then plunged it in, flattening Maya into the ground as she tried to get up. The 7" dildo going into Maya's pussy was already too much for her, so a 9" dildo in her ass stretched her beyond what she had ever imagined. Jaya found it really tough to make her way in. Maya's colon was trying to push her out with every inch, but Jaya kept going. She felt as if Jaya were ripping her in half. She grit her teeth and pounded her fist against the floor. Jaya pushed the dildo in all the way to the base so that she was resting on top of Maya, fully buried in her before pulling out. Jaya pulled Maya's hips up and got a grip with both hands on either side of her waist.

Maya wanted out. She had lost, she could see that now. "I give up!" she yelled out, sobbing in pain. "IgiveupIgiveupIgiveAAAAAh," she screamed as Jaya went in for a second thrust. She wanted her domination to be complete. Maya kept sobbing and yelling as Jaya smacked their hips together. Maya was yelling so loud that Jaya became worried that somebody would hear it from outside. For this, she was ready. Jaya hooked Maya's nostrils with her right index and middle fingers, pulling her head up. Then with her left, she grabbed the panties that she had collected earlier and stuffed them into Maya's screaming mouth, muffling her crying as tears flowed down her face.

Maya experienced her first anal orgasm. And her second. And her third. Jaya was relentless in her buggering of Maya. Jaya had months worth of resentment that had built up and increased a hundredfold as she thought of everything that Maya had done to her tonight. Granted, she had started it, but she was still livid at Maya. Her handling of a strap on was a little clunky to say the least since it was her first time, but she made up for it with the fury that she used with pounding Maya into the ground and gaping her asshole.

After a while, Maya passed out and when she woke up, she was tied to her bed. Jaya was sitting next to her with a camera in her hand. Jaya noticed that Maya was awake again. "Want to see what I have here?" she asked. Maya still had panties in her mouth so her answer came out muffled. Jaya showed her the camera and Maya saw POV videos of herself getting railed on her kitchen floor or in her bed. Maya could be heard moaning in her sleep and since they were backshots, it was not clear that Maya was even asleep at all. Jaya's face was never shown in the videos, she made sure of that. "If you ever, do anything to cross me EVER, I will upload all of these and you can bet your very sore and sorry ass that you will probably get fired, because let's be realistic, our school cannot afford the scandal it would cause. Understand?" Maya quickly realized her position was one of complete submission and nodded her head.

Maya's family was coming back Monday afternoon so Jaya stayed at Maya's house that weekend. When Jaya calle for her, Maya would slide in and act as a footstool. When Jaya needed to go somewhere else in the house, she rode Maya like a horse to get there. When any chore needed doing, Maya did it. And when Jaya got bored, she would fuck Maya silly, just to further enforce her dominance.

That Monday morning, Jaya had tied Maya to the bed once again and was plowing her for an hour before going to work. Once she was done, she headed for the bedroom door. "I hope you can untie yourself. Not only do we have to be at the school soon, but your family will be home today. You wouldn't want them to find you like this," Jaya said, laughing as she left. Jaya noticed that Maya never showed up for work that day. She wondered if she had freed herself and stayed home to clean up the absolute mess that Jaya had left or if she had given up on freeing herself and her family had found her naked and strapped to her bed. Jaya never asked. She had fun imagining the possibilities.

In the weeks following, most people would say that their relationship had improved. Jaya had let go of any resentment she had against Maya and was treating her politely again. Maya, on the other hand, feared Jaya. She felt uneasy over the fact that Jaya could ruin her life with a few clicks but at the same time she was grateful that Jaya had chosen not to actually do anything. Maya never dared to get even with her because she was afraid that it would only make things worse and things seemed calm for now. There was no reason to upset the balance and risk Jaya taking any action.

A few months later, Maya's family was on vacation again without her. Maya heard a knock at the door which was odd. She wasn't expecting anyone. She got up and opened the door. Jaya was outside with a very familiar bag with a dildo poking out of it. "Hands and knees, bitch," she ordered. It was about to be a loooooong weekend.