All Comments on 'Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid and Dangerous and Dumb

I normally like BDSM stories, and I adore tales of spanking and humiliation, and I know this is a fantasy but even as masturbatory fluff it makes no sense. Endangering someone's livelihood is not erotic. Leaving them caged outside at night is potentially deadly. What if a predator arrived, like a vicious dog? Tied and alone all day, same stupidity at work here, it can be deadly and is turn-off. What if a fire breaks out? The girl is a jerk, and the teacher a fool. This story pissed me off. Erotica should turn you on. One star is too high..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Over the top...and off a cliff.

The best fantasy keeps some resemblance to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very imaginative. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope for sexy clothing, humiliation and bondage in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY HATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY HATED THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS OF THIS AND IF IT DOSENT GET BETTER ILL TELL THE WEBSITE THAT THIS STORY OF YOURS NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OFF THE WEBSITE AND THAT THEY NEED TO WATCH THE STORIES YOU ADD FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mix Ups

It seems the dog cage was originally INSIDE and then they went outside to potty and suddenly it was there. There were other consistency errors too, careful proofreading catches these. Worth the price of admission though, since it's free!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...