All Comments on 'Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 05'

by Emexyerotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Oh for ducks sakes. You think no one would have called the cops? That, coincidentally, not one PERSON WOULD HAVE CALLED THE COPS TO REPORT A CRIME?

I hate authors, like yourself, that dream up ridiculous situations and try to make it realistic but ignores the reality that if you commit a crime in public, someone is going to call the cops.

Now I don’t care if she gets arrested, but her blackmailer has left enough evidence to get caught. If her family is concerned, they would call for a welfare check. Don’t play us for dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow intense please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There's always a way out, there's always help. That's why these stories never make sense. No one would take this abuse and there's no blackmail serious enough to tolerate such abuse.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Very depraved, but but very erotic. Amanda’s humiliation and shame knows no bounds, as Carl forces her to fuck a top sign pole on a street filled with other people. The bathtub experience was terrifying. Amanda orgasmed multiple times from all of this. She has become his forced exhibitionist, his whore, and his sexual victim. Can she sink further into depravity? When will she meet Daddy face to face and Carl makes her fuck him like the insatiable whore she has become? Great fantasy story!

buymace40gpbuymace40gpabout 2 months ago

I can't wait to see how the story with her dad continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Maybe these extreme blackmail themes should be erotic horror with suicide the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

getting too dark and sick for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't wait for it to get back to school, especially as being a teacher is a main part of her identity. I find this bringing random dudes over to abuse her weird. I want to see her humiliated in the class room, where she fights to maintain dignity and control in a position where she should be carrying inherent authority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

hurry up waiting 4 next ch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hope there are fresh chapters coming - so far it been a wild and fun ride … like lots of sweet tasting forbidden fruits.

Thanks an all the best

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. I love reading about this teachers humiliating downfall.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

we need more pt5 was ot as good as the rest but this is gr8 think of what your going to get her to do 4 daddy

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Any more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

maybe you could write a short intermezzo: Sunday morning her father and a friend come to visit her. Surprised she opens the door dressed only in a t-shirt. The friend immediately sees whats going on, an things get terribly out off hand

I would love to read that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmexyerotica@Emexyerotica
I will use this space to keep you updated on my writing. I will try to update this as often as I can. I am sorry that chapter 6 of Teacher gets Blackmailed has taken so long to write. I have been working allot so there has not been that much time to write. And there has been ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES