All Comments on 'Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 04'

by Isaacryk0

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First, this has been hot as fuck. Excellent work.

But the cheating part sucks. The wife should be into it. Have her call him out that his cock tasted like freshly fucked pussy after the restaurant, tell him she's into it and wants to watch him breed one of these young sluts and maybe have said slut eat her out at the same time. Maybe start with the 'young friend', and then bring a goth home for dinner, etc.

Or don't, it's your story and I'm not your boss.

Still hot as fuck though

racheljane1984racheljane19848 months ago

i hope he knocks them all up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope the comments didn't scare you off from writing more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd also like to see the wife get in on eating/being eaten by one of these sluts. Maybe he and his wife end up sharing a submissive slut...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes, please write more.

Erawk13Erawk137 months ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this series and want them as quickly as possible, but you may want to look into an editor as you do have a plethora of typos/misspellings.

And just because I'm into it, feel free to up the taboo by focusing more on the "schoolgirl" aspect of the uniforms.

But man, this shit is hot and I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous