All Comments on 'Teacher Michele Loses Control Ch. 02'

by tedwrangell

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The reality was....

I was like Jimmy. Nerdy, shy. No chance with girls, even though my dick really was bigger than other guys' dicks. I was a virgin into my 30s. No Michele in sight.

But there WAS a Michelle (two Ls). Catholic schoolgirl. Heavy in her younger days. Dieted, worked out. Lost a lot of weight, everywhere but her tits. Suddenly popular. Married, divorced.

We met when she took my class. (Yes, I was her teacher.) Her cute smile and tight turtlenecks got my attention. When she finished my class, we started dating. She broke up with three other guys for me. She let me play with her huge boobs.

I lost my virginity to her on a Friday night. I remember thinking "I'm finally fucking! And I'm fucking a really HOT woman, with really BIG tits!" We made love six times that weekend.

We were married for over 20 years. Lots of fun times, in and out of bed. She died six years ago. I'll never forget my Michelle. Thanks for writing!

tedwrangelltedwrangellover 4 years agoAuthor
thank you so much!

I feel honored and humbled by your beautiful sharing.

wendy53wendy53almost 3 years ago

very good mmmmm:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous