Teacher Michele Loses Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him deeper down her throat as her hands cupped his ball sack and he whispered, "Oh my god, oh my god." She felt his ball sack suddenly constrict and there it was this gushing torrent of cum that made her gag and choke, his cum filling her throat and mouth with his creamy ambrosia. He pumped more and more cum into her mouth, kept pumping, how could he have so much cum inside his little body? So much that it burst from her lips and dripped down her chin.

Finally his spasms quieted and his cock stopped spurting. She let his cock pop out of her mouth and looking deeply into his eyes, she swallowed all of his cum, wiping her chin with her fingers and licking them clean.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," she whispered as she once again took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply with her cum coated mouth.

A sharp noise from out in the hall scared her off him. The outside door had opened!

"Oh my god pull your pants on someone is coming," she hissed as she raced to her feet back to the closet and tried to assemble herself. She whipped her overcoat over her shoulders and fumbled with the belt just as --

"Oh, Sister Janet, you're back early!"

Sister Janet stood in the doorway. "You're leaving already?"

Michele smiled and then noticed the bra hanging in the closet, hidden from Sister Janet's gaze by the door. "Yes, I thought we'd get out of here a little early. What... brings you back so early?"

Sister Janet grinned ruefully as her eyes took in Jimmy sitting awkwardly in his seat, shirt hanging out, but at least buttoned... at least buttoned... "The game had already been called off because they didn't know I could make it. They didn't bother to call me because they thought I couldn't make it. So there you go, Mr. Green, you not only caused the game to be cancelled but you also made me drive out there for nothing. And why is your hair so messed up and your shirt tails out? What have you been doing in this classroom? Seriously, I have a good mind to speak with your mother about your sleep habits, as this falling asleep in class is getting out of hand. Really, Mr. Green!"

Michele smiled and looked at Sister Janet even as she scooped up her bag, fetched her bra off the hook inside the closet and deposited it in her bag out of site, on top of the dildo. "Yes, Jim, you really need to be more conscientious of other people's feelings."

"Thank you once again, Michele. I'll take it from here. You have a wonderful night."

She nodded slightly in gratitude. "Thank you, I'll try. Bye Jimmy... be a good young man." She walked out of the classroom, down the hall, out the loud banging doors, into the brisk autumn day. She got into her 15 year old Camry and sat behind the wheel and began crying tears of anguish and love and happiness and relief... and for the first time in ages felt alive.

To be continued.

12