Teacher’s Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cunt fucking reeks." Lewis taunted her before shoving them inside her mouth. "Don't you dare try and remove them." He continued his hand tugging her skirt up to her waist so that her arse and pussy were in full display.

Lewis chuckled loudly and tugged his tie tightly as he walked around the classroom, pulling Daisy along as he did so. She had never felt such humiliation and degradation as she crawled on her hands and knees, yet her pussy was throbbing in excitement and pleading to be touched.

Lewis continued to walk her around her classroom until they had done a full circle and were back at her desk. He pulled her knickers from her mouth. "Do you want me to lick your cunt?" He asked.

Daisy couldn't deny that she was so aroused and desperate to cum. "Yes, please lick me." She begged like a sex crazed slut still on her hands and knees.

"Get on your desk and fuck herself then." Lewis ordered.

Daisy put up no protest; she was craving for him to tongue fuck her. She got up to her feet and slid herself onto her desk, her short denim skirt still hitched up her waist, spread her legs and slid a finger deep inside her longing snatch. 

"Mmmmmmmm, I am so ready for you to lick my pussy." Daisy moaned provocatively as she rammed her digit in and out of her saturated pussy.

"Please come lick my pussy." Daisy cooed, rolling her hips onto her finger.

Lewis dropped to his knees, his face only a few inches from her lustful cunt. Daisy pushed her wet pussy towards his face, covering his mouth completely with her dripping snatch. "Ohhhh yes," Daisy purred as she rolled her head back, chafing her hips against his face.

Lewis's hands pulled her thighs further apart and roamed up to her soaking pussy. "Mmmmmmm, I'm sooooo fucking horny." Daisy howled as Lewis pushed two digits deep inside her wet, inviting cunt slowly finger fucking her yearning snatch.

"Please lick my pussy, make me cum please." Daisy pleaded as she thrashed about on her desk.

"Tell me what an ugly pig you are and whose slut you are." Lewis smiled as he continued to caress her pussy.

"I'm a fucking ugly pig and I'm your slut. Now please lick my pussy." Daisy wailed, desperate to feel his tongue on her snatch.

"Oooohhhhhh." Daisy groaned as Lewis lowered his mouth and bit the inside of Daisy's thigh, sinking his teeth into the flesh. His puckered lips then kissed up to her clit as Daisy laid flat on her desk, her head hanging off the edge of the wooden top and her long hair touching the floor. 

Lewis's tongue deftly flicked her swollen clit as Daisy's hands gripped the back of his head, pushing his mouth deeper into her soaking cunt.

"Ohhhhhh that feels so good. Please don't stop make me cum pleeeeasse." Daisy whimpered as she humped his mouth, her hips buckled and squirmed excitedly. Lewis slurped greedily onto her drenched pussy, his tongue stabbing her cunt.

Daisy was moaning relentlessly as she could feel the stirrings of an orgasm beginning to grow inside her. Lewis's fingers pulled her pussy wider apart, his mouth still cemented to her clit slurping and sucking frantically. Daisy rolled her hips as her lust filled stared directly into Lewis's eyes. 

Daisy writhed in exhilaration as her orgasm continued to build. "Ohhh yesssss, yesssss, yesssss." She purred uncontrollably as his tongue flicked inside her cunt, licking everywhere in reach wildly. 

Daisy whimpered, her body shook violently, and her hands gripped the sides of the desk tightly. 

"Ooohhhhhh." She moaned as Lewis felt her body tense up before she screamed. "Fuuuuuck yessssssss I'm cummmming." Her body flailed wildly as a tidal of pleasure swept through her body erupting into a powerful orgasm. 

Lewis stood up and looked down at Daisy who was still writhing on her desk, her legs spread eagle. He walked around her desk and quickly dropped his trousers releasing his aching cock. 

Lewis's hands wandered to her ample tits and caressed them through her top. "Aaarrgghhh." Daisy moaned, half in pain, half in pleasure as his fingers located her nipples and pulled them hard.

"I hope you're ready to suck my cock slut." Lewis said as he wrapped a hand around her throat while his other hand continued to manhandle her nipple.

"I'm so ready to suck your big cock. Daisy purred, her hand reached out, grabbed his piece and stroked it. She pulled his cock towards her parted lips. With animalistic fervour her lips pursed around his thick cock engulfing the shaft in her watery mouth.

Daisy slurped hungrily on his nob like a sex starved slut that she was becoming. With both hands Lewis grabbed her skull and fucked her mouth with long, deep thrusts. With each stroke his ball bag swung and slapped her in between her eyes. Daisy couldn't help but gag on his cock as it continuously jabbed her mouth punchbag. 

Lewis pulled his prick from Daisy's inviting mouth, a thick string of precum remained connected to both her lip and his bell end. Grabbing his cock in one hand and still holding her head still with the other he wiped his glistening bell end all over her face, covering it with his thin, sticky precum.

Placing his cock near her mouth Daisy took up the invite and swallowed his cock into her mouth licking the underside of his shaft as she did.

Lewis rigged up her top, revealing her bra, with both hands he ripped the flimsy underwear apart exposing her generous tits. "Mmmmmmmmm." Daisy mumbled onto his cock as he slapped each breast three times, each whack slightly firmer than the previous one, each time her tit wobbled and spurred Daisy on to suck his cock deeper and harder.

Daisy grabbed his ass cheeks in her hands digging her long, manicured nails into his fleshy skin, pulling his cock deeper inside her wanton mouth.

"Fuck slut, I'm so fucking close. I'm going to cum in your mouth." Lewis panted and clamped her head in between his hands as he felt his balls starting to tighten up. "Fucccck yes. Swallow that cum slut." Lewis groaned as within moments Lewis fired a large load of his gooey spunk deep inside her warm mouth, Daisy took every spew of his cum hungrily down her throat as his cock continued to wildly spasm inside her mouth.

Daisy greedily slurped every drop of cum, savouring the taste and feel of his cum inside her mouth. Lewis relieved his hold on her head and pulled his shaft from her mouth. Slowly Daisy caressed his semi hard cock. Still laying upside down on her desk with her head hanging off she looked up at Lewis, her eyes still glazed over with a sexual daze and mewed. "Your cum tastes so good. Please fuck me hard with that big cock of yours." 

Lewis smirked widely. "No can do. I'm going to Amber's house to give her a good fucking." He replied, shaking his head.

"Please fuck me now. I promise it won't take long for me to cum. I just need to feel your cock in my pussy. Please, I need to know how it feels." Daisy pleaded, her hand reached down and rubbed her hot, soaking cunt seductively.

"I said no you fucking dumb, ugly pig." Lewis hissed before spitting a large dollop of spit over Daisy's face.

Lewis put his cock back into his trousers and made his way towards the exit, leaving Daisy still laid on her desk, spit trickling from her face. Her tits and pussy were still exposed, and her hand was still rubbing between her loins. 

As he reached the door Lewis turned and faced Daisy. "Look at you. You're a fucking, ugly, pathetic pig. Why the fuck would I fuck you when I get to fuck Amber on a daily basis." He said taking such great delight in degrading his teacher. He didn't even wait for her to reply, he just left the room chuckling to himself.

Never in her life had Daisy felt so ashamed of herself. The way that she had just begged Lewis to fuck her, she had always said she would never be that girl, that she had far too much self-respect yet here she was begging a student to fuck her. A trickle of tears fell from her eyes as she continued to touch herself, eyes closed thinking of Lewis.

As always, all comments are very welcome.

12