Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a good girl" he said. "Also, surely, you will be a good slave."

"Will I Sir?" Neeta asked.

Dr. Rao smiled. "It is not unusual for you to have doubts. As humans we all have egos. Also we have social norms. Even if we may be comfortable with our environment, we may find it hard to overcome our ego and social norms."

Neeta was lost in thought, trying to grasp what was said.

"For example, think about yourself" continued the elderly man. "There are social norms which you adhere to. Wearing clothes in public for example. But do you feel uncomfortable living naked with your Master or with us?"

"I did initially" said Neeta. "But I do not find it strange with him. With you, I cannot tell right now."

"I know. Let us give it some more time. In time, you will be introduced to other people too. But, you will not have any difficulty."

"I hope so Sir."

Dr. Rao smiled. "The biggest challenge is overcoming the shame. It is a perception. We see it shameful to walk around naked because the society thinks so. But me and your Master do not think so. It is natural for a slave to live naked."

"Yes Sir"

"More challenging is the overcoming of ego. You still have egos. You have to learn how to surrender all your ego to your Master. He is your owner. He will decide for you. He will know what is good for you. You will just be his property. Once that ego is gone, you will be a great slave girl. Understood?"

Neeta looked at him. "I think I do Sir."

"Great" said Dr. Rao with a smile. He started gently caressing her right breast. "You have a great figure. Nice udders and bum too. You will make a good slave."

"Thank you Sir." Neeta said almost automatically.

"Actually, you will make a pretty good sex slave. A sex slave whose main job will be to offer anything and everything to anyone her Master wants."

"Thank you Sir" she said again. She knew. It was her ego too. She was being instructed to thank any debasing complement, partly to kill her ego. She was just a "thing."

She suspected that she was becoming just that.

* Please vote and comment. Thanks in advance for all feedback.

12