All Comments on 'Teacher Training'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

I would think a educated woman would be smart enough to cover up. But don't let her take the brunt of it. Let her become the Mistress and him the willing slave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

I always like this kind of story, older female teacher lawyer etc. controlled by younger person. So yes keep up the story. It is going along fine so far. Let's have more use of the mobile phones as well. They are so versatile and small these days. Pictures, texted instructions all wonderful methods for control and humiliation of the poor teacher and they can be carried anytwhere too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot....

Don't let him be her slave.

I think you should make her teach class in a bikini.

Have him enter her in wet t-shirt contests & amateur nights.

Slap her ass n front of the class to show his power... and have her meekly take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great story

Love the story line.

Can you stretch out the humiliation.

Maybe you could have wearing just stockings and a garter belt beneath a business suit while teaching class. Slits up the side of the skirt...

i know this has been done before but not always well, your story telling would do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some suggestions as requested

What to do with the unfortunate teacher? Depends a bit on how much you are willing to write I suppose. The humiliation and control have to stretch out for best effect in my opinion.

Slimy student spanks teacher in classroom then locks her clothes in her desk drawer and leaves key to desk drawer somewhere else.

Teachers body is decorated with permanent magic marker which shows through her clothes.

Teacher has to teach class while backlit through classroom windows. No underwear of course.

Teachers underwear is mounted on a wall poster at the back of the class, perhaps as a prize for an erotic writing competition.

Teacher takes class cross country run in pouring rain. Slimy student has provided her with very thin shorts and T short to wear which she ends up losing.

She is being blackmailed by the sleazy student and has just been dumped by the boyfriend she loves. She emails boyfriend and says that she will will do anything if he comes back. Email is intercepted by slimy student who starts sending her texts as a series of tasks to prove her self. Waiting in places blindfolded and naked for her "boyfriend" to appear springs to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Encouragement

Hmmm, sounds like a school in England rather than the States. So not many wet T shirt places to take the teacher then. Kevin has to punish Chloe in her classroom before classes start. Kevin strips her, gags her with her underwear, spanks her so that she can't sit down for the rest of the day and makes her masturbate and smear her juices over her body and her other school equipment so the room stinks of sex.

Kevin also makes Chloe write her most obscene fantasies on the blackboard/whiteboard and makes a photographic record of this. He also puts pictures of her on her classroom computer as a screen saver that is pass word protected so that Chloe cannot remove them so she always runs the risk of the pictures appearing when she is teaching class. Once he has done this Kevin should have complete control of Chloe and he can start using her for some serious sex.

He can start by having sex with her in the mens toilets during school break and leaving her dripping for the rest of the day, sending her to a tatoo parlour after school for nipple and labia piercings and making her go home and leave her curtains open all the time but remain naked in the house. Since Kevin lives next door he can easily check if she is obeying him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
extra credit

Choloe has to take 3 loads of cum a day for a week from Kev as part of her school schedule one in mouth one in ass and one in cunt. if she is not sexy enough or misses a load then she has to wear a load of cum from one of her other students on her face while she teaches classes for each one she misses. she doesnt know who the other stuednt was though cos she was blindfolded while she had the facial..

MendermanMendermanalmost 18 years ago
Great start

Always wanted to write a story abouth humilating a sexy teacher but couldn't come up with a good plot. You certainly have. Another readers idea of having her wear a tight business suit gives me a hard on at the thought. As others have said, play on the humilation but keep it beleivable.

Let me know when you write the next chapter - I am looking forward to it.

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good job

excellent story pleas continue on...........

davet1davet1over 17 years ago
Awesome

One of the best teacher stories I've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
childish and wrote a boy

things a boy would do and not a man.sounds cute,but not mature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ok

good, but the problem i had with the story is even though she was outside in her underwear, that is not something you can lose your job for, or let alone ruin your life

DedeMDedeMover 15 years ago
Great start!

Very nice...loved the humiliation especially the verbal...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
True Command

Although many Dom/sub relationships are loving, there must be a controlled sadistic measure. If you allow pure emotion to guide your will, as a Dom, you can be manipulated.

It may seem heartless, but there is not another way to juxtapose pain, pleasure, with the emotional highs and lows that create the intensity of the relationship.

This is what all subs learn, and eventually what every Dom discovers.

Good story.

camtrezcamtrezover 6 years ago
Boring and unimaginative

This plays on the teacher being stupid. Do you think an educator of children would actually behave this way ? Pick a totally different story and move away from this.

Crap read.

Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good for jerking off but didnt really have much substance to it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous