Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 08

Story Info
part 8 of teacher wife to slut wife.
18.6k words
3.52
8.1k
15
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

The Jamaican Holiday!

Please note this story contains interracial sex, rough sex, the cuckolding of a willing husband, a wife behaving as a slut, anal, oral and various sexual acts all willingly undertaken. So if your not into this type of story pass on bye! To everyone else enjoy as we did!

A short Story Description:

I don't usually do this, but on this occasion I think it helps.

As told by both Pam and John, after having a year of what can only be described as an awakening! We deserved a little break, so just after Christmas we set off for a Jamaican sun filled holiday. Now as you are all aware Pam loves black cock, lots of it! But as her husband I had secretly planned a second sort of honeymoon, where I had hoped we could enjoy some extended us time, whilst secretly hoping I would get to see my wife be a slut right in front of me. This story is longer than the others as it took part over several days.

Now a little about ourselves, my name is Pam, I am a high school teacher, I try to be as healthy and active as possible (certainly have done that in the last year!) Including my increased sexual appetite, I go the gym at least two to three times a week! My husband John loves my youthful looks and my well maintained body, as do my lovers. John my husband is a firefighter, and is also fit, he does however have a secret and that is he loves being a cuckold, and all the things that go with it. He actively encourages me to take lovers, lots of lovers! And they must be black, with as big a cocks as possible. I found out about his desires after a seminar where my regular black stud Adam took me for the first time, since then its just been an ever ending supply of black cocks that fill my deepest desires.

So the holiday was booked, we took the plane just two days after Christmas, and set off for a well deserved break. As soon as we got to our hotel I was in awe, it was in a large resort and we looked forward to two weeks of relaxing. Nothing unexpected happened for the first three days, we enjoyed the sun, the beach, the drink, the food in fact everything was just so special. Then things changed after John surprised me with his secret plan. The first three days were amazing, on the fourth day we were lying on the sunbeds when I asked,

"What do you want to do tonight?" I asked John who was reading a book whilst lazing on the sun bed next to me. Looking over he said.

"I was thinking about the main restaurant tonight? It's a bit fancy but hey lets enjoy it while we are here eh!"

Our resort had several different restaurants that we could use any time, but the main one had to be booked so I eagerly agreed. The resort was pretty busy, filled with all nationalities of families and other couples. But we had noticed that there was one particular group of lads who seemed to all be locals who must work there. I never gave them a second thought or the fact they all seemed to hang out together at every opportunity. It wasn't like John and I were planning on making friends with them.

This group of lads, I'm sure you guessed but I should tell you, they were all black. So, we got all dressed up, and this is where my husband surprised me most. He had brought my wedding dress with him, I was almost in tears, but we hugged and he asked me to put it on as it was a special night he had planned. So I wore the dress, white suspenders and the white stilettos he had also managed to sneak here! But surprise surprise no knickers he remembered I didn't wear them at our original wedding either, randy wee bugger! John was in black trousers, white shirt and black leather brogues. I managed to do a decent job of doing my own make up and a reasonable job of getting my hair straight.

The restaurant was AMAZING!, the food was outstanding and then the final surprise, John had organised a local minister who appeared, grabbed the microphone on the stage and then he asked us both to come up on to the stage. Once I got over the initial shock, I realised what was happening and my face must have been a picture. John had obviously arranged a renewal of our marriage vows, with a few twists added in. The main one was the love, honour and obey was said with John looking me right in the eye, and saying with a firm voice

"Too allow you to love what you are, to honour our life together and to obey my own every wish as his wife"

The whole restaurant were standing applauding and I had realised exactly what his words meant. I was given his full permission to carry on my life as a black cock slut and his wife with his full support. Afterwards we headed to one of the bars and had a few drinks. After about four gin and tonics we saw the group of lads again, as they wandered in. There was six of them in total, all dressed nicely, were being polite with the other guests, and making small talk with other couples and weren't obnoxious or threatening at all.

We were about ready to leave and go back to our room, and got up to say hi on the way past them, but they actually got to us first. One of them, who was tall, handsome and athletically built came up to us and said.

"Hey there! Are you guys having a nice holiday?" Their English was exceptionally good, and the tone put us both at ease immediately.

"Hi guys how are you all yourselves," John replied,

"We are both having a great time. What about you guys?" The man stayed on his feet and said.

"Yes were all having a great time. Come and join us for a drink if you want?"

We both said yes, grabbed our drinks and headed over to a larger table nearer the beach. I had learnt this first man's name was Ramon.

"So what brings you two lovebirds here then?" He asked.

"Well, to be honest we're here on our second honeymoon." said John and I together, smiling at each other as we did. The guys all laughed, and then moments later the guy who had went for the drinks reappeared with a tray full of shots.

"Oh yes it's about time!" One of the other guys shouted.

"You two are having shots, right? Need to celebrate that second wedding!" One said.

I looked at my husband and smiled, already wondering if this was headed the way I was secretly hoping, and I'm sure my John was too! So I'm sure we both sat there for a brief moment thinking why not have a bit of fun while we are here. Well things started getting a little messy after that, we had about half a dozen shots more and I had a fair few more gin and Tonics. But these Guys were clearly bigger drinkers than we were and could handle it better than us. So when we suggested carrying our private party on back in our room, everyone agreed. I looked at my husband and saw the poor soul was pretty much falling asleep on a chair whilst I was speaking to Ramon, and the other guys, we gathered John up and made our way somewhat wobbly legged to our room.

"So how come you guys all work here?" I asked him, as I realised just how athletically built he was. His arms were huge!!

"We live locally, but we all went to college in England, then came back to stay here with family, work in the tourist trade, and just enjoy a bit of fun, and a bit of action if and when it comes around! You know!" He said rather cheekily with a smile.

"Oh really, I'm surprised that at a family resort like this you would get very much action of the kind I think your hinting at?" I said, smiling wickedly at him and looking around at the other guys all watching our conversation closely.

"Oh I think you'd be surprised." He said smiling at me.

Every now and again I would feel him place his hand onto my forearm or onto my shoulder. His skin was so smooth and dark, I could tell I was getting turned on. John however was not going to be in any state to have sex tonight, so my own desires took over quickly, maybe just too quickly If I recall correctly. Around ten minutes later I was with six black guys, helping carry my very drunk husband into our hotel room.

"Right, I should get him to bed. I Don't think he will manage it himself!" I said. The guys all laughed and agreed with me, Ramon then said to me. Here let us help, and before I could stop them they had stripped my husband down to his underpants, and slid him into bed for me

That was when I felt his big strong hands grabbing my hips and pushing me against the wall!...Oh god YESSS! It's happening I knew it would! My mind was whirling with what I now knew was going to happen. Here I was on my second honeymoon, my husband out of it asleep on our bed and here I was still in that days wedding dress surely about to get fucked by black cocks.

I remember thinking..please let them be really long, thick and bursting with big heavy black balls full of black seed. Suddenly his lips were pressed against mine. My eyes were open as I looked at him. I just closed my eyes and kissed him right back! His hands remained on my hips, firmly holding me against the wall as I felt his lips open and started pushing his tongue into my mouth. I was already thinking, instinctively, so I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue in.

I felt it running against mine, pushing into every crevice of my mouth, as I pushed my tongue back against his. Kissing as only ta true black cock slut knows how.

"Mmm..Mmmm..Mmm"

I quietly moaned into his mouth as he kissed me hard for only a few more seconds. Then I remembered my husband was passed out only a few feet away. I pushed him away from me gently, before saying;

"What about my husband?"

He just grinned and my inner struggle crumbled, I closed my eyes and again accepted the kiss. Kissing him back, once again allowing his tongue to enter my mouth and rub against mine. This wasn't the quick kiss like before, I was fully making out with this big, black stud while my husband John, was in the other room. Ramon obviously by now knew I didn't care about being caught. Instead, I started roaming my hands around his back, touching his big arms and feeling his strong, masculine, dark body all over. As we carried on making out, his hands left my hips and I felt his hands trace along the sensitive skin of my lower stomach, suddenly his palm was gripping onto my right boob.

"Mmmmm.....Ummm..Ooph!"

I moaned into his mouth as this fucker was groping me openly, whilst there was every chance of us being caught, by either his friends or my husband, not that that worried me. I didn't care, feeling him squeezing my aching tits, just turned me on more and my hands gripped hold of him as I kissed him even harder, my tongue lashing around the inside of his mouth moaning as I did so. His hands went lower and grabbed my taut arse, then I felt his fingertips tracing up the inside of my thigh.

"Mmmmm....Oh gawd YESSSS1.. Oh Please don't stop!"

I moaned again into Ramon's mouth as his hand slowly went up under my wedding dress, searching for my wet dripping cunt! Without thinking I automatically opened my legs, inviting this black bastard to keep moving his searching hand higher. As soon as I felt his fingers touch the dripping mess that was my pussy I moaned out in pleasure. I couldn't help myself, it felt too good. His hand found my dripping hole, and before I knew it, I was stood there with Ramon sliding one of his long fingers all the way into my dripping wet pussy.

"Fuuuckkk...Oh Jesus...Ohhhh ...Aaaah!"

I groaned into his mouth as he slowly pushed his finger in and out of my pussy. I kept moaning as he picked up the pace of fingering me, any thoughts of my husband were completely gone, totally gone from out of my head as I began to feel my orgasm building.

"You like that?" He said between kissing me.

"Please don't stop!..Just don't stop please!"

I moaned back. I couldn't believe I was getting fingered by this black stud, while my husband sat only feet away still asleep from too much drink, and here was me the slut I am, and I was loving it. My pussy was soaking his finger, I could feel my juices flowing from my gushing hole down my inner thighs and all over his hand, as he carried on pushing that fucking long digit in and out of me.

"Oh fuck."

I moaned louder than I intended. My orgasm was about to burst through me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Ramon leant into me and whispered in my ear,

"Cum for me., you little white married bitch! ..You know your going too...so do it now!"

"Mmmmph....Oooh fuuuck..uk...uukkk."

I moaned even louder, pulling him in for a hard kiss to control my moans as a huge orgasm shook through me. My legs were shaking as his finger kept driving knuckle deep into me, all the time I was cumming all over that invading finger. It took a while, but my orgasm faded and I was panting, holding onto Ramon's strong arms for support.

"Good little slut! Your mine now girl"

He whispered, laughed, and kissing me again and he turned around and left me there on my own. I had to compose myself, pulling my wedding dress back lower and brushing my hair to my sides. The orgasm still having little waves in my body I needed a minute before returning to the room. As I entered the lounge, I saw all the guys, playing cards. After a few minutes of awkward silence I turned to see what the rest of the guys were doing, my eyes shot open with shock!

Ramon was sat there, on the sofa only he was sat with his big, black cock out. I couldn't take my eyes of it, even soft it was huge! A lot bigger than my husbands and even bigger than Adam's! How the hell could someone's cock be that big? Still not looking right at me, I watched transfixed, almost in awe as Ramon started grabbing hold of his cock, stroking it and tugging on it. As I watched it grew in size, fucking hell It just kept getting bigger and bigger. Finally, it stopped, it had to be twelve inches long at least, and man it was really thick, Ramon had his hand wrapped around it but I noticed even his own fingertips couldn't meet up around it.

"You like what you see? Don't ya bitch? You want it don't you?" He said laughing, pulling me out of my trance.

"You've been standing there staring at my cock for a while now. I think you and I know that you don't want me to put it away!"

He said confidently. I know he was right, I was staring at his cock. But fuck me, who wouldn't have stared open mouthed at that monster? Suddenly, Ramon stood up, his cock hung almost straight out from his groin, just near his thighs, as he walked towards me it was pointing straight at me. Without saying a word he stepped closer to me. Now he was only a step away from me, his huge cock just inches below my face. I can't believe how big it was, right in front of me. He then took both his big, strong hands, wrapped them around that 'thing' and slowly began wanking himself in front of me.

"You can't keep your eyes off it Pam can you...your wanting it aren't you? You know you are!"

Ramon said softly. I couldn't speak, looking up I met his gaze and he was smiling down at me. His hands began pushing me down onto the floor. My eyes returned to watch, as his cock got closer and closer to my mouth. I didn't move an inch and just opened my mouth as wide as I could and allowed his cock to begin rubbing itself all over my lips. Keeping my eyes on him as I prepared to have his big, black dick slide into my open mouth. His hands now held my head gripping handfuls of my hair as I heard him say,

"Tell me what you want Pam! ..tell me how much you want my back cock...go on do it you want too I know you do!"

I eagerly looked up at him, like the black cock slut, the white married whore that I knew I was and used my eyes to tell him what he wanted to hear, but that wasn't good enough and Ramon said, more firmly this time,

"Tell me how badly you want to suck on my black dick Pam...tell me slut!...cos you are a slut aren't you Pam? ....your a black cock fucking whore of a white wife aren't you! So tell me!"

I glanced down at his cock, I looked back up into his eyes and couldn't control myself from saying.

"I want to suck your big, black cock"

He just smiled, not breaking eye contact as I could feel his cock nudge against my mouth again, ever so slightly it was that close to me.

"Good little fuckin married slut."

He grunted. He knew, and I knew that he knew, I was a slut. I'm about to suck his huge black dick. I am about to cheat yet again, on my new husband, who sits tied to a chair only feet away. Closing my eyes, my mouth reopened and waited to feel that soft skin run across my lips and into my mouth.

"If you want my cock in that slutty mouth of yours, then you're going to have to beg better than that, you little bitch!"

He stepped back, away from my eagerly awaiting mouth. I couldn't take it, his body was so muscular, so toned, and his hard cock swayed around as he moved towards me. It didn't take him long to once again, be inches away from my mouth as I knelt where he had pushed me down onto the floor just outside our bedroom door, his hard cock just out of reach for my willing slutty mouth.

"Touch it."

He whispered. He stepped forwards and his cock pressed against my face. Fuck! My head was a mess, I had never thought like this before, not even Adam had made me feel like this. I was so horny and this fucking black man knew it.

"I said, touch my cock."

He ordered firmly. Any thoughts of my husband instantly been forgotten yet again. My right hand had a mind of its own, I felt my fingertips go around his cock and soon I had his huge dick in my hand. It was so warm and smooth and so big.

"Good ..now were getting somewhere you little slut!"

He said leaning in and kissing me. I was no longer on my second honeymoon, I wanted this. Gripping onto his cock I kissed him, his big strong body dwarfing mine as I began to move my hand back and forth wanking this perfect specimen of a black cock. His tongue ran around the inside of my mouth, against mine encouraging me, so I picked up the pace of my hand that was wanking him. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"Now Pam!..be a good little white married slut and beg to suck my cock."

I didn't care any more, I wanted this and he knew it.

"Please Ramon, I need to suck your big black cock, I need it I'm a black cock whore back home as well, Please, Please let me take your big black cock in my mouth until I swallow your hot cum!"

"Get on with it you little slut."

He said again, and him now knowing I was a slut, and calling me a slut just seemed to make my pussy twitch as it got even more turned on. I slowly moved my head until I had his cock lined up with my open mouth once again I was face to face with his giant cock. There was no way I was giving him the chance to back away again, I grabbed his cock and leant forward. As soon as I felt that hot throbbing, pulsating, twitching, hard cock go past my lips and press against my tongue I let out a long moan,

"Mmmmmmmmm.....Mmmmmm!"

" Oh fuck your good at this you little slut. You weren't kidding when you said you liked big black meat were you!...Ooh man that's fucking good!..I knew you wanted this black dick as soon as I saw you that first day bitch!"

He moaned. I didn't care what he was saying, I was fully committed to doing this and I wasn't about to stop. I closed my lips and wrapped them around his big black cock, taking just the head into my mouth to begin with, as I began to swirl my tongue around his cock, tasting all that delicious pre-cum.

"I knew a little white married slut wife like you needed some real dick."

He moaned. There had been a time even just before this started where I wish I could've argued with him, but he was right. I didn't need any encouragement, I just started to bob my head back and forth on that gorgeous black throbbing black cock of his. Not caring that anyone else would or could even walk in and catch us.

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers