Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where was her husband when you left?"

"He was barely able to stand when we left, I just took him to his bed then and came straight here. I knew she would be fucking with you." Arley said.

I didn't say a word, just quickly got dressed and left his room and headed back to my husband and our own room. My knees were weak and I felt that I smelt of sex. I know I have cheated on my husband regularly over the past year but this felt different somehow, maybe because John had made a special effort to give me a special holiday to remember! Fuck I was going to remember it alright, for all the different reasons though! If they meant what they were saying. Then I was going to eventually be fucked by all six of them, I shuddered with the anticipation, not with fear or concerns, just me being the slut for big black cock I was. My pussy despite being awash with cum, twitched just at the thought of all those six black men fucking me.

**********

I was a mess. I could hardly believe what I did last night! Not only with Ramon but I let Arley fuck me as well! Luckily for me John was passed out by the time I got back. So I jumped in the shower before getting to bed, except I could hardly sleep. I had let yet another two black men fuck me and cum inside of me! I must have gotten 2 hours sleep at the most! With John still passed out next to me, I decided to have another shower, ensuring I flushed my pussy well! then go for a walk and clear my spinning head. I walked around the resort, trying to think about what I was going to do.

"Hey there my little married slut!"

OH FUCK! I saw Ramon walking towards me in just shorts and vest. God I forgot how good his body was. As he walked up, he took a seat in the sunbed next to me.

"Last night was fun, Arley said you had one of the tightest pussies he's ever been in." He said smiling at me, as he continued walking past.

It was midday by the time my husband showed up to the sunbeds.

"Where have you been?" I asked him as a saw him walking to me.

"I eh, went bowling in town with those black lads."

He said grinning widely. He leant over me and whispered in my ear "SLUT!" nothing else was said my husband just sat down sighed, laughed to himself and let out a soft moaned sigh!

At that moment I wondered, in all honesty if my sodding husband had maybe just maybe set this up. All his secret planning was so that I would get my fill of black cocks while he was there. Nothing more was said until we returned to our bedroom after dinner without seeing Ramon and his mates.

As soon as we were through the door I kissed John hard. I was so horny and needed a good fuck and I wanted to make up to my husband if I could. But before I could say anything John pushed me onto the bed and said,

"So SLUT! What is Ramon's cock really like, and I believe Arley has had the pleasure of using my slut, and whore of a married white wife also! Your not the only one who can plan big black cock fuckings are you. I even told them I wanted them to get you pregnant! Huh yep Imagine that their fucking the shit out of you trying to breed you Pam!..even though we both know it cant happen. You see I knew that you would end up with those cocks fucking you the minute you set eyes on them. And so I told them you wanted their cocks that first time we saw them when I went to the bar. And as you no doubt have figured out by now I had hoped from the outset way back when I planned this holiday that this would happen. So I hope your enjoying it as much as I am at being the cuckolded husband of a white married slut!"

I let out a huge sigh of relief, far from being mad, upset or feeling belittled John, my cuckolded husband was all part of this deal. Without saying a word, I slid down onto the floor onto my knees, pulling his cock out. Taking it in my hand, I hated to admit it but my reaction was disappointment. I have always been happy with my husbands cock even after my initial affair with Adam's cock, but ever since having Ramon's and Arley's, my husbands cock just paled into comparison.

I could easily wrap my hand around it, but I leant forward and took it into my mouth, and began sucking on him.

"Ohhh yeah! that feels so good slut!..oh god it's good to have a slut for a wife!"

He groaned as I bobbed my mouth up and down on his cock. After a while I bent over offering my cunt for him to fuck doggy style. However after the previous nights, sadly my husbands cock barely touched the sides of my stretched and whored out cunt. Then when I felt his belly slap against my upturned ass I knew that he was fully in me.

"Yes baby, fuck your slut's pussy!"

What must have been, two minutes later, I felt John grip my hips thrust hard as he could into me getting ready to empty his balls into my whore of a cunt. He grunted that he was about to cum. For some reason, I moved my body forwards so he was out of my pussy and I felt him shoot his cum all over my arse and up my back.

"That was fucking good my little whore!" He moaned still wanking his cock emptying what cum remained all over my asshole.

"Can you get some tissue to clean me up?"

I didn't mean to but I know my tone was one of annoyance rather than satisfaction. Far from being upset my husband happily, went to the bathroom and returned with some tissues. After he had wiped all of the cum off me, he asked me if I wanted him to finish me off. I looked at my husband and smiled.

"No it's fine, It's okay honey honestly. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself lets go to bed eh!"

As we lay in bed I couldn't get the image of Ramon's cock out of my head. I can't explain it, I used to be perfectly happy with my husbands dick. But now I know what it's like to be taken by a really huge black cock, John's just wasn't enough for me.

I fell asleep wondering what the next day would bring. When we got up in the morning I was still feeling so horny and I wanted Ramon again. I needed to get fucked properly. But he wasn't about and John and I lay on the sunbeds all day, we chatted and had a good time so a lot of my worries and concerns were forgotten about during the day, I just hoped he didn't regret it when we returned home. As I lay there with images of Ramon and Arley's huge black cocks whirling around in my head I heard voices approaching it was some of Ramon's guys.

"Hi John mate, were going into town later to go bowling fancy joining us?"

It was no surprise to me when he readily agreed, this was obviously part of the plan to free me up and allow Ramon to fuck me yet again. So after we had eaten and had one drink at the bar, the guys appeared and John kissed me bye and they left. I didn't even wait for Ramon to appear almost before my husband was out of sight I got up went to our bedroom showered, got myself all made up with fresh underwear a sexy pink set this time. White hold up stockings and the favourite white stilettos again.

Did my hair and make up and looking in the mirror thought to myself yes you slut that's a good look. I set off down the corridor the short distance and knocked on Ramon's door, it took him a few minutes to open. But when he did, he was just in boxers and smiling down at me.

"What do you want? Or need I ask you that slut?"

I couldn't take my eyes off his amazing body, I always forget how toned his is. He stood back to allow me in, I stepped into his room once again. As I entered the room and the door shut I realised he wasn't alone, and it wasn't just Arley who was in here. There were three others in the room.

"Don't worry slut, they all know what you got up to last night!" Ramon laughed.

There it was, just him calling me a slut made my pussy wet and I knew I would do whatever he wanted. He pulled me over towards the bed and told me to get undressed, with the others watching me, I removed all my clothing finally I pulled down my thong and then unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Suddenly I was stood, completely naked in front of four big black men.

"Fucking hell! She has a great body for a cheap white married slut!" One of them shouted.

"On the bed you fucking slut, on your hands and knees!"

Ramon ordered. I let myself go, I knew the best pleasure I would give and receive was from just letting him use me as a slut. The other guys who had been sitting on the bed got up off it to let me onto it, getting onto my hands and knees facing away from them all, my pussy and arse pointing straight at them. I couldn't see what was happening behind me, but I did hear the door close and then suddenly felt a pair of hands on my arse cheeks, grabbing them.

"Mmmmm, that's a nice looking hole. You ever been fucked in the arse before?" Ramon asked me.

"Yes! Yes I have!"

I told him, being turned on at the thought of him wrecking my asshole as well as my pussy. Suddenly I felt a tongue on my pussy, going straight to my throbbing clit and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. I moaned out loudly as Ramon's tongue began flicking my clit. He carried on for a few minutes as my moaning kept getting louder, not caring about the other men watching.

"Please fuck me!"

I eventually gasped out, my urge was desperate to have his big cock in me again.

SPANK! His big hands slapped my arse and I felt him move up. This was it, I was about to get his cock once again!

"You need to be punished for the way you spoke to me this morning slut!" Ramon said.

SPANK!..SPANK!

"I'm going to fuck your arsehole." Ramon told me as I felt his big hands grabbing my firm arse.

"OH GOD PLEEEEASE!"

I shouted at him. Turning my head I saw Ramon's big cock in his hands and aiming it to my arse. But that wasn't the biggest shock, there in the room beside these men was my husband! Standing there with the biggest grin I'd ever seen on his face, with his shorts tented at the front as his cock was rigid at the sight before him. I groaned out of sheer disbelief! Whilst him and the other guys just laughed.

"Oh my god!..you bastard!" I groaned at him!

"I just want you to fuck my pussy!"

"No! Beg me to fuck your arsehole or you don't get it!"

He ordered spanking me again. As quick as possible I span around, while his big cock was out I wrapped my lips around it and started bobbing up and down, running my tongue all over his hard shaft.

"Fucking hell John your fucking wife is some white trashy slut!"

One of the other men called out. I heard my husband shout his agreement, but just kept going to work on Ramon's cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!"

I moaned around the big black cock as I took him deeper down my throat wanting to please him.

"Mmmph you are fucking good at that." Ramon moaned running his hands through my hair. Taking my mouth briefly off sucking his cock, I looked up to him and in the sluttiest way possible and I truly begged.

"Please Ramon, please fuck my desperate, tight cunt with your big black cock! Fuck me senseless and give me back to my fucking husband filled with your cum!"

Ramon gripped my hair and leaned in close to me, I was moaning from the pain and desperate for him to fuck me. In my silence, Ramon stepped forward and said.

"Why don't you just admit that you love black cock? There's nothing wrong with admitting that is there? Do it in front of your husband! Tell him that his white dick isn't enough for you!"

I looked at my husband almost apologetically, he had sat on the chair that Ramon had fucked me on the previous night, his shorts hung round one ankle and he was stroking his cock which was harder than I could ever remember.

Fucking Hell! How did this happen? I couldn't believe it was me sitting there in this chair watching as my slut of a wife was about to be fucked over and over by these huge black cocks. I'd read a hundred stories, watched literally the same in videos, about some cuckolded husband jacking off while watching huge black cocks fuck his wife. Yet there I sat, my shorts hung around one of my ankles, cock in my hand stroking myself at the sight before me. Almost without thinking I shouted out at Ramon

"GO on fuck that slut whore of a wife, she'll take all the black nigger cock she can get!"

After I had shouted, I again thought to myself how in the fuck was this happening? My wife Pam was on this guys bed preparing to take all of what had to be a twelve inch black cock up her previously very tight cunt. I hadn't had that tight hole once in all those years, FUCK ME! she is such a black cock slut!

Ramon laughed at my husbands pleas, leaned in and kissed me, I just moaned into his mouth feeling these two big black men run their hands all over my body, squeezing my arse and my tits. My senses were in overload and I knew I couldn't wait for them both to fuck me.

"On your knees!"

"Yes Ramon"

I moaned, sinking to the floor. I watched as both Ramon and this new guy Tobias took their shorts off and I once again this holiday had two big black cock in front of me, without needing to be told what to do I grabbed hold of Tobias's, wanking his cock as I took Ramon's cock in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm!...Mmmmm!..Mmmmmph!"

I moaned as I wrapped my lips around his dick, quickly bobbing up and down on his dick. I only did this for a few seconds before I pulled out and forced Tobias's cock into my mouth.

"Fuck yes!" I heard him moan. I moaned again as I spat all over his cock, running my tongue all along his shaft.

"Leave it Tobias, lay down on the bed!" Ramon ordered.

Then Tobias's cock was out of my mouth and I watched as he lay on the bed.

"Get back to sucking his dick Pam you little married slut."

Ramon ordered. Crawling over to him, I got onto the bed and took his big cock back into my mouth. Pushing my head further to take his cock down my throat. My gag reflex gone, I was able to force his cock so I could feel it pressing down my throat. Tobias's hands held onto my head with his entire cock down my throat! I was struggling to breath and began to pour spit out of my mouth as he held me there! Pulling back, I watched as a string of spit fell from my mouth onto the bed whilst thinking to myself I'm such a fucking slut! but it was about to get even filthier!

"Lick my arsehole you fucking slut!"

Tobias ordered. I'd never done that before however, he didn't give me a chance to argue, lifting his arse up and grabbing my head he pushed me down. The musky smell of arse hit my nostrils, but I stuck out my tongue and started flicking it against his smooth arsehole, rimming the first man in my life.

"Oh fuck yeah!..Oh fuck that's it you fucking white slut lick my ass!..hey look at your whore wife John! Look at her eating black ass!"

I heard my husband grunting loudly, before encouraging Tobias to make me eat tongue fuck his ass even more. Tobias moaned as I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper into his arsehole as his legs were lifted and spread, fucking hell what a fucking filthy slut I am, I was simply loving giving this black man so much pleasure. As I was rimming Tobias, I felt Ramon's hands spreading my arse cheeks. Without warning he ripped my whole thong off and just threw it onto the floor. I could feel him pouring lube down my crack and onto my arsehole, then I felt his thick finger start to probe and push against my sphincter before it started to slide deep into my otherwise previously untouched hole.

"Mmmmm! Ooooh!...Uuuugh!"

"Make her eat your ass Tobias...make my slut wife eat black ass like the whore she is!"

My husband yelled. I moaned with my tongue buried inside Tobias's arse, and my lips puckered up sucking on his tightly puckered black ass. Then I quickly stopped, brought my mouth back up, I took his big fat cock back into my mouth and bobbed up and down on it like a porn star, gagging and spitting every time I took him down then out of my throat. Ramon's finger much to my delight, had meanwhile kept pumping in and out of my arse, I soon felt him slide another deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkk! Oooh Fuuuck!" I moaned back at my arsehole stretching around his fingers.

"That's it you little white married slut. I'm just getting your little arsehole ready for my nigger cock to fuck it, right here in front of your husband! How you like that idea?"

"Yes Please, Oh yes yes please master!"

I moaned, not knowing why I suddenly started calling him my master. Probably trying to distract myself from the stretching my arse was getting as I carried on sloppily sucking Tobias's saliva covered cock.

"She's definitely the biggest married white whore and a true slut we've had!...none of those other bitches this week have begged like this one!" Tobias moaned.

"Oh yeah, she barely took any persuasion to fuck our black cocks!" Ramon said as I felt a third finger go into my arsehole.

My pussy, still untouched by either Ramon or Tobias, was begging for attention. Taking Tobias's cock out of my mouth I moaned.

"Please fuck me!...One of you fuckers fuck me pleeease!"

SPANK!

"You want my nigger cock whore?" Ramon asked.

"Yes master! Please fuck me with your nigger cock!" I moaned as his three fingers kept pumping in and out of my arse.

"Look at me slut!" Ramon ordered.

Turning around, spit and pre-cum dribbling down my chin, I stared at Ramon holding his fat cock in his left hand while he fingered my arsehole.

"Beg me to fuck your arse!" He ordered.

"Master, I'm begging you to shove your massive black cock into my tight arsehole. The one hole I have always denied my husband! Destroy my arse! Give me back to him with my arse full of your cum!!" I begged, meaning every word.

"Good little whore!!" Ramon said spanking me.

"Suck my cock you fuckin whore! It will distract you from Ramon ripping your arse open!"

Tobias grunted. Turning my head back, I took his cock back into my mouth, and down my throat removing it several times to spit all over it, also I would pull out and lick his smooth balls and suck them into my slutty mouth rolling them around in there making Tobias groan with pleasure. I felt more lube being poured onto my arsehole and felt Ramon's cock head begin to press against it.

I don't know how it really happened but, on my supposed second honeymoon, here I was sucking the third big black dick of the holiday, whilst waiting to let Ramon, their leader I'd say, with the biggest cock I have ever had to fuck my tight arsehole.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!"

I screamed out as I felt Ramon's head press further into my arsehole. I could feel my arsehole wrapping around his cock as he stretched me open. Ramon told me to shoosh be quiet and accept it.

"You fucking say that with a huge fucking black nigger cock stretching your arsehole!" I moaned back to which he just laughed at me.

I looked down, gripped hold of Tobias's thighs as I tried to control my breathing as Ramon carried on pushing his cock inside of my arsehole. It felt as though he was ripping me open and my arsehole burnt with pain. I could feel every inch of his black cock as he kept pushing into me, my arsehole stretched beyond belief as he kept going deeper and deeper. I was by now whimpering, Ramon just laughed even louder and said.

"I've got about half of it inside your ass slut!...just relax you slut you are going to take it all, one fucking way or another!!"

"FUUCKK! ...NOOOO!....OHHH FUUUCK!....OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Now only minutes after Ramon had started to feed his cock into my slut of a wife's tight arsehole. The whore and slut of a wife was shaking that bed whilst cumming so hard on his black dick I was afraid Pam would actually hurt herself. That's when I lost my load. God all mighty! but she looked so fucking sexy, so hot, such a whore and slut fucking that black shaft, I couldn't do anything else but cum!