Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,298 Followers

"Mmmmmph!.....Mmmmmph!......Mmmmph!"

I kept moaning onto his dick as I tried to swallow as much of that thick gnarled shaft of black steel like cock as I could in my mouth. Suddenly, he pulled his cock out and grabbed hold of my hair hair, yanking my head back to look at me and me at him.

"How much do you love this black cock of mine slut?"

"I love it! You're so big!...it's so hard, so long just so fucking huge!"

"Bigger than your husband little white dick?" He laughingly said to me.

"Oh FUCK YEAH! So, So, So much bigger!"

I know I probably shouldn't have said that out so loud, but being honest I didn't really care by that point. I wanted black fucking, and I was going to get it one way or another that night!, and anyway, he was so much bigger than John.

"You want my big nigger cock shoved down your throat slut?"

He asked. I couldn't believe he just said the 'N' word, it was just so filthy, so naughty but it just turned me on more.

"Please, oh my god yessss! ..Feed me that cock you fucker....let me suck that big nigger cock!"

I begged. Still gripping onto my hair, Ramon shoved his cock back into my mouth. I wasn't able to suck him this time, he was using my mouth to face fuck me.

He held my head still, gripped in those huge black solid hands of his as he forced his cock deeper and deeper, into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, filling my oral cavity to the brim. I felt him hit the rear of my throat repeatedly, and that in turn was forcing me to gag onto his cock. Spit and juices were already starting to drip almost run from my gaping mouth which was doing little to stop the flow passing between his thick rod of black cock and my extended lips now in a perfectly shaped 'O' around it.

"Relax your throat slut! Your going to take all this nigger cock so get used to it quick!"

I could hear him moaning above me. I tried to mumble an acknowledgment of agreement as he kept pushing deeper and deeper, but it was little more than a moaning sound, almost a meowing, purring that I was omitting by then.

My husband John, had never even tried to use me like this, although I had experienced being force fed big cocks before with Adam and my other lovers, but this cock ...well! I felt such a slut and I loved it. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat each time he forced it deeper and deeper, opening my eyes, which I had needed to clamp closed at this experience of rough face fucking, I could see that there was not a lot of his cock left to swallow, and indeed I could feel his heavy swollen balls slap against my chin regularly on each inward thrust. I almost, just almost mind you, couldn't believe how much I'd taken down my throat!

All that could be heard was the sound of me gagging around his cock, but then I felt his balls begin to bang and hit against my chin and I knew I had him fully down my throat, at least ten inches of cock down my throat! I almost came there and then just knowing it, god my pussy was absolutely soaking though, and especially with no nickers on I could feel the juices running freely down my inner thighs and pooling on the floor next to my legs, what a fucking married slut I am, I thought at that moment.

"Fuck me!...Fukkinngg hell you little slut! Not many white bitches, married or not can get it fully down! You are a proper fucking whore for nigger dicks!"

Ramon moaned which just made me want to please him more. I couldn't make any sounds as his cock was deeper down my throat than I could have imagined. He started to slowly pull my hair back using it to pull himself free from the suction of my throat. I could feel his cock sliding back out of my throat, only just, and then he bucked hard forwards again. Now that he knew I could take his huge black cock he was intent on using my throat roughly. Fucking back and forth so his balls kept banging and slapping against my chin. I was in heaven having this big, black man use my mouth like a fucking whore! Suddenly he pulled his cock fully out and I could see a trail of spit going from his cock to my mouth, I felt spit dribbling down my chin from his rough face fucking.

"Oh God Ramon!...What a fucking magnificent cock!" Is all I could gasp and moan.

"You love this big nigger cock don't you whore?!"

He said wanking his cock right in front of my face. I was too far gone now to worry or care about anything apart from getting that 'thing' inside my dripping cunt!

"I love your big nigger cock Ramon! It's just fucking perfect!"

"Fuck me Ramon...fuck my married white pussy! I need to feel that fucking cock inside me!"

"You want me to fuck with my big nigger cock while your husband is in the bedroom beside us and is probably waiting for you?"

"Yes Ramon, I need to know what it feels like, I want to feel it stretching my married slut pussy!"

I almost begged, desperate to have him fuck me.

"Maybe soon slut. Right now, you're still going to be sucking my cock!"

He said shoving his cock back into my mouth. I instantly went back to sucking his cock like a slut, using my hands to play with his big, smooth heavy cum filled balls, I wrapped my lips around his thick cock and ran my tongue all over his knob and around those swollen glans, oh how I liked that!

"Mmmmmph."

I moaned around his dick. For a few minutes, I remained on my knees and sucking his black cock giving him a sloppy blowjob, then Ramon started to moan out.

"I'm going to cum soon you married white whore!"

"Mmmmmm!"

I moaned around his cock desperate to taste his cum.

"Oh fuck!...Ooooh Fuuuuuckkk!... here I cum you fucking slut!"

He roared out. Suddenly his big hands gripped onto my head and held me still with his cock down my throat as I felt him shoot, load after load of his cum down into my gullet and belly.

"FUUUUCCKKK!"

Ramon carried on roaring as his cock twitched in my mouth. Then he dragged it out and rubbed his oozing cock head all over my mouth and lips until he finished cumming. Once he had finished cumming, I carried on sucking his cock up and down as it slowly started to go soft. Making sure I got every drop of his cum. Before slowly taking my mouth off his cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!...god that was good!"

I moaned, as I licked up the last few drops on my lips, tasting his cum, I liked John's and all my other studs as well, but Ramon's cum just tasted amazing!! I wiped the back of my hand across my mouth and looked up at him just smiling down at me.

"You're good at that slut. Your husband is a lucky man."

That was when the guilt hit me. What had I done, My husband had brought us here for a special holiday and I had went behind his back again and just like back at home it was the big black cocks that had resulted in my downfall. The smile left my face and my heart sank.

"Please don't tell anyone, especially my husband about this! He's made such an effort to create this special holiday for us!" I pleaded, still on my knees.

"Don't worry slut....Next time, I'll fuck your tight little pussy like you need."

I slowly got to my feet, now panicking ever so slightly over the situation and embarrassed of everything I just said to Ramon. Ramon just walked away, looked back and laughed! I turned around as he left our room and slammed the door behind him as he left. I stormed back into our bedroom absolutely furious at Ramon! But also at myself! How could I be so stupid! I just willingly cheated on John, not only that but I had begged that bastard Ramon to fuck me!! What's worse, I was so fucking horny by then that when I burst into my room and saw John, my husband slowly coming around I just looked at him and said.

"Honey I need a fuck!"

I just walked over to him and kissed him hard, as soon as I felt his tongue on mine I panicked that he would taste Ramon's cum in my mouth. Luckily for me he didn't seem to notice anything, so I carried on kissing him hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth as I ripped my wedding dress off and climbed into bed beside him. I pushed him back onto the bed, my husband was smiling back at me and asked.

"What the fuk!...where's this come from?"

"I need your cock in me now!!"

He looked in shock, I hardly ever spoke like this to him, only when role playing or retelling him about my sexual adventures, but I needed a fuck. After Ramon, I needed a cock to fuck me and to get this sexual tension out of me! Climbing on top, I grabbed John's cock. I wish I didn't think about it, but I couldn't help myself, holding him in my hand only emphasised in my head how much bigger Ramon was than him. I held his cock and aimed it at my dripping wet pussy and sat straight down onto him.

"Fuuckk me...I need this!!!" I moaned out, instantly grinding myself hard, back and forth on his smaller cock.

"God you're so wet babe!"

He moaned, lying still as I ground back and forth! I grabbed John's hands and shoved them onto my tits, forcing him to squeeze them but as soon as I let go all he did was hold on, not squeeze them at all! I don't know what Ramon has done to me, but I need to be fucked like a slut right now!

"Fuck me John!!!"

I shouted at him, more angry than horny. Grinding myself harder than ever back and forth, rubbing my rigid clit onto him I suddenly felt John tense up below me. I knew it! he was going to come, the BASTARD!

"Don't you fucking dare!!!" I shouted knowing what was about to happen.

"I'm so so sooorrryyy honey I couldn't help myself!"

He moaned out below me and I knew he was cumming. His breathing started to go down and I knew it was over, he had cum and I wasn't even close!!

"Oh Pam baby, that was amazing."

He moaned below me. I slowly lifted myself off, not even nearly done and just mumbled something totally derogatory and incoherently back to him, which was probably just as well. After all it wasn't his fault he had a slut for a wife, and not just any kind of slut a black cock starved whore! I watched as he took rolled of the bed to go to the bathroom and clean himself up. My sexual needs not met at all. Once he returned I was just about to go into the bathroom to finish myself off, my husband looked at me and said.

"I hope there's more of that for me another night hun!"

FUCKING GREAT!! I thought, he actually thinks I enjoyed that.

********

I barely spoke to my husband until the next afternoon. I know it wasn't his fault and that really I should be the one feeling bad because I cheated on this special treat and second honeymoon type holiday he had organised! But I had so much sexual energy built up inside me and I wasn't getting what I needed! My pussy was begging for attention, it needed a good hard fucking and sadly John wasn't wasn't able to give me that any more.

Even when we got back to the room before the evening meal we quickly got dressed and headed straight out, barely a word between us. However once we got sat down, a couple of drinks and a delicious chicken meal my mood had picked up.

"I'm sorry for being moody today. I do Love you honey honestly I do! You know that don't you?"

I told him whilst looking into his eyes. My husband, my amazing husband who treated me like a princess. Yet, also the husband that knew when we were at home, what kind of wife, what kind of relationship we shared and knew about. What's worse, was that I didn't feel guilty about it. I was still horny and even though I did my best to hide it from him, I still couldn't stop thinking about Ramon's cock.

"I Love you too darling Pam. It's okay baby. I'm glad you're feeling better."

He said, leaning across and giving me a kiss. After our meal, he suggested we go to the bar again. I was torn, I knew that Ramon and his mates would be there, I so much wanted to see him, but another part of me knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself. But John made the decision that we were going so I just went along with it and thought I will really try and control myself. The bar was empty when we first got there, we had a few gin and tonic's, chatted and we were having a really nice night. My heart jumped when I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and suddenly Ramon speaking behind me.

"If it isn't our favourite married couple!"

He said emphasising the 'married' part! Before gripping onto my shoulders. Just the feel of his skin on me sent my heart racing and I could feel myself getting aroused already.

"Hey guys! How are you boys doing?" My husband asked.

"Yeah good man, just seeing what's about tonight!"

"Oh, got your eyes on any women here?" John asked. I sat there and remained completely silent, listening to the conversation.

"Oh yeah I do. I had this one slut earlier today sucking my cock!"

Ramon said smiling at John. I could have slapped him right there, praying to god he wasn't going to blurt it out and tell John, at that precise moment that it was me! Although I was sure John already had a good idea of who the slut was that Ramon was talking about, I mean he wasn't blind or didn't know what I was like with Big Black cock around. I'm sure the bugger was just sitting there doing this 'innocent husband' thing just to tease me and hide the fact that he already knew who Ramon was talking about.

"Oh okay! What you like, was she any good?..want to tell which one of these gorgeous woman here that it is?"

John asked, looking at me and then around the area at the other couples as if to pretend he wasn't hinting that it WAS me! Bastard he fucking knew alright!

"One of the best iv'e been with, this little slut was choking on my dick for ages. Married bitch took it right down her throat!"

Ramon laughed and so did his mates. I just sat there not daring to look at my husband directly and stayed quiet, sipping on my gin and tonic through the straw.

"Hopefully I will get another go at her soon, maybe's even tonight. You know what some white Married sluts, are like with us black men, hot little bitch was begging me to fuck her!"

I watched as he grinned and laughed as did all his mates again.

"Well you never know do you! I'm sure if she's as hot for you as you say your in for a busy night then!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Ramon literally telling my husband what I had done with him, and John pretending like he had no idea. Then Ramon got up and left, John just smiled to himself and continued to sip his drink as if nothing had happened. I'm sure my face must have been bright red, he was quiet for a few minutes then said to me,

"Do you believe him or do you think he's exaggerating? I mean, no self-respecting married white wife would beg him to fuck them right? Just because he's probably got a big black cock?"

John said casually, as if we were talking about the news on the TV or something. He was having his fun the bastard, he already knew, that little comment had just confirmed it. I began to wonder if he had deliberately brought me here on a supposedly second honeymoon just to see me getting fucked by a load of big Black cocks!

"Uhu! I'm sure he is!...I mean I wouldn't do something like that now would I? And I'm sure my husband doesn't for one minute think he was talking about me there does he?"

I replied, giving him one of my looks! My husband just smiled wickedly and asked me to go get some more drinks. I left my husband there knowing he knew for certain, and went to the bar. Ordering our drinks, I tried to gather myself together when one of the other lads called Arley came and stood besides me. His shoulder touching mine. Looking at him, he was just smiling at me and I smiled back. I realised, I was looking so to break the awkward silence I just asked him.

"How's things for you going?" He just smiled at me, gave my shoulder a quick nudge and said.

"It's good, but I know yours is going to be a lot better... well at east it will be exciting!"

And then he walked off. I thought 'What the fuck?' Has Ramon told his guys about us already? Oh fuck I was in trouble and I already knew what lay ahead for me that night! I gave my head a shake walked back to the table and sat back down with John, starting to sip quickly on my G&T. But every time I looked around at Ramon and his 'posse' as I decided to call them, I am sure they were occasionally looking at me, or laughing! Whether I was just being paranoid or not I didn't know, but I'm sure Ramon had already boasted of his conquest of me to them!

After a short period of time I had downed another couple of G&T's to get rid of my nerves and was beginning to feel relaxed shall we say!

"Hey John fancy a game of pool?"

One of Ramon's guys asked my husband. John said he did, stood up from the chair he had been sitting in and followed the guy over towards the bar where the tables were sat at the side off. My drink was empty again so got up myself to go t the bar for another, when suddenly I felt a firm grip on my arse cheek!! Shocked that he would do that in such a public place I turned and saw Ramon smiling at me.

"What are you doing?!" My husband and all these other people are right there!"

I whispered bowing my head in embarrassment that he would do such a thing here in front off everyone, and them knowing what was happening, I mean people aren't totally stupid, when they see a white woman, and a black man with his hand gripping their ass cheek now are they?

"Don't worry about your husband or any of these other folks bitch, one he's going to be busy for a while, and the rest of them can think what they want as far as I'm concerned ...fuck half them bitches already been fucked by me or one of my guys so ain't no one got room to say nothing!...anyway slut, how's your throat been after me fucking it?"

He growled softly still smiling at me. I loved the hold these big black men he over me, ever since I had discovered the pleasure and joy of my regular lovers big black cock at the seminar a year ago! Christ was it already a year as a big black cock slut, fucking hell how time flies when your enjoying yourself I thought! In all honesty I couldn't argue back.

Leaning in so that I could feel his breath on my ear he whispered.

"And another thing slut...I think you will do whatever I tell you to do"

"Did you tell your guys about what we did?" I asked him quietly as we sat on the chairs at the bar.

"I thought they should know just what a good little slut you as a white married wife are!"

He said smiling back at me. His hand still had a firm grip on one ass cheek, as he leaned in closer I felt his other hand reach over and stroke my inner thigh. Then his hand moved and I felt his finger pressing against my pussy through my thong. I became all weak and shivered as his finger instantly found my clit and started rubbing it. I let out a moan that made the barman look over and grin wickedly, he obviously knew what Ramon was doing with this white married slut of a wife already, as I gasped as quietly as I could whist his finger wiggled around on my already throbbing clit.

"Oh God, Ooooh! Ummm!...Please!..Please!"

"Please what Pam? Please fuck your slutty married white pussy with my big... black ...cock?"

He whispered in my ear, all the time his finger flicked, rubbed and pressed against my clit. This was too much! I was becoming so horny, I couldn't handle it. Looking over towards the pool tables, I saw John was busy still playing pool with the other guys.

easyballs
easyballs
1,298 Followers