Teacher Wife to Slut Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing was so heavy as my chest heaved trying to control myself whilst gritting my teeth. Then I felt it, his thighs touching me and I knew I had twelve inches of thick, black cock inside of my arse.

"Ohhh fuckin hell yeaah!!, you have one fuckin tight arsehole you fucking white married whore!" Ramon moaned from behind me, holding his cock fully in me. I panted, my body shook with the orgasms ripping through me. I had lost grip and use of my mouth on Tobias's cock and had a grip of the bed and I could feel it shake beneath me, as Ramon had fucked that monster of a cock into my fuckin ass.

"Get back to my cock, whore!"

Tobias ordered. I leant back up and took his cock back into my mouth. My body was shaking uncontrollably from having such a big cock in my arsehole but I attempted to distract myself by slowly sucking up and down on Tobias's cock once more. I could feel Ramon moving behind me and heard him call John, my husband over and said something to him I couldn't make out.

As I concentrated on sucking Tobias's swollen cock I heard john laugh and then I felt something on my back, Ramon or John was pressing something into my back and moving it around. I soon realised what it was, they were writing something on my back, but what? Both Ramon and john laughed and John returned to sitting just of to the side, his limp cum covered cock sagging between his thighs as he sat grinning watching these two studs fuck the shit out of me.

Taking Tobias's cock out of my mouth, I stared into my husbands eyes as I licked all the way from the bottom of Tobias's balls to the tip of his cock several times. Then I did something I have never thought of before, something I never would of if it wasn't for me being such a slut and whore.

I kept flicking my tongue all around Tobias's cock, taking his mushroom head in my mouth and swirling my tongue around his purple swollen glans, watching him smiling down at me, then I brought one hand up and while his legs were spread and I forced my index finger knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Fuuuucckkkingg hell you dirty bitch!!" Tobias moaned as I smiled at my husband, his cock now starting to rise again, and his hand began rubbing his shaft once again. I returned my gaze to Tobias, all the while I kept licking his huge cock head as I moved my finger in and out of his arsehole.

"If you get black fuckers get to fuck my arsehole, then I get to play with one of yours."

I moaned out at him, my breathing getting back to normal now.

"Is the filthy little whore fingering you?" Ramon said laughing at Tobias.

"Yeah she fucking well is mate, she's a fucking nasty filthy little whore this one!" Tobias moaned as I sucked his cock and kept sliding my finger in and out of him.

"I'm going to start fucking your arsehole properly now slut!"

Ramon warned, grabbing onto my arse cheeks. Taking the black cock out of my mouth I moaned.

"Please be gentle to start with Ramon!....my arsehole is still stretched tight as fuck around your massive cock!"

I felt him slowly pulling his cock backwards, feeling my arsehole stretching along with him. His cock was never ending. Just when I thought he might pull out completely, I felt him pushing back forwards until he was balls deep in my arsehole again. For a few minutes he carried on this slow fucking of my arsehole, until something happened. My arse began to relax and was now accepting his big cock more easily. I began to get pleasure from having my arsehole filled so full, it was unlike any ass fucking I had had before.

My breathing picked up, but not from pain, but from pleasure! I grabbed Tobias's cock and shoved it down my throat, forcing a second finger into his arsehole as I wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Mmmmmm,... mmmmmmm.. mmmmmm!" I moaned around his cock as the fat, black cock in my arse felt fucking amazing!!!

"You're enjoying this aren't you slut! Look at your wife the bitch fucking loves it!" Ramon moaned out grabbing my thighs.

"Ooommmph!...Ooommmph!.... Ooommmph!"

I grunted trying to confirm his observation as he slammed his cock harder and harder into my arse. I could hardly keep Tobias's cock in my mouth because he was fucking me that hard! I let it pop out as I screamed out.

"Ooohh fuuuuccckk!!!....Ooohh fuuuuccckk!!!..Ooohh fuuuuccckk!!!." over and over.

"Your fucking loving it aren't you you fucking whore!!" Ramon yelled.

"Yeeesss I fucking love itt!!!...I fucking love it!!! I fucking love it destroying my arsehole!!!"

Before I knew it, Ramon grabbed both of my wrist and with his strong arms pulled them back. He was holding my wrists up in the air behind my body and was holding me up, I couldn't do anything other than let this black man stretch my arsehole with his giant black cock!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES!! Fuck my fucking arsehole!!!"

I moaned out while my body was being shook forwards and backwards from the fucking! My hair falling all over my face as I could feel my mouth, my face, my tits all covered in my spit and Tobias's cock juices. Without even needing to look I knew my makeup would be a mess. Ramon let me down until I was back on my hands and knees while he carried on fucking my arsehole with his massive cock!

"Here, use this!"

Ramon said and then threw something to Tobias in front of me. I saw that it was a thick, black indelible marker! That's what Ramon and my husband had been using to write something on my back.

"Come here you fucking filthy whore! You cheap fucking white married slut!"

Tobias said, gripping his hands around my throat and forcing me up, choking me so my moans were rough. As he pushed me up, I watched as he started writing on my tits with the permanent marker pen!

"FUUUUCCKKK!!"

I screamed out as Ramon forced his cock as deep as possible until he was once again balls deep in me, I felt as if it was embedded in the deepest part of my bowels, it was so deep inside my arse! I really could feel his cock as though it was in my stomach. Tobias held me still by my throat as he finished writing over me. When he let me go I fell back down. Picking myself back up, I looked at my tits and I could see, although upside down that he wrote in big capital letters ...BIG BLACK COCK WHORE!....Across my chest and tits! And BLACK COCKS ONLY1 with an arrow pointing down towards my cunt!..Fuck that wouldn't wash off for weeks I thought.

"Fucckkk meee!..Fucckkk meee!...Fucckkk meee!"

I cried out, I loved being such a whore for these men! And a slutty whore for my husband who I could hear beating furiously away at his much smaller white cock, while panting heavily on his way to cumming yet again as he watched his slut of a wife being masterfully ruled by these much superior Big Black Cocks! Tobias held me by my face and using his hand he spread the mess of spit and cock juices all over my face. Wiping his hands in my hair to clean them. It must have made me look even more of a fucking slut and whore in such a mess. Then a sudden harsh slap followed by several more to my face.

"You are such a fucking whore!...more a whore than any of those other white wives we've fucked this week!..most of them tapped out half way up their asses!...but at least they all went home with the same writing covering them too!" Tobias laughed at me.

"I amm!...I amm! I'm a whore for your big nigger cocks!!!" I screamed out. All the time Ramon had been pounding my arse for all he was worth, my ass being used to his size by then it was just like having my cunt ripped open.

"I'm about to fill your arsehole with cum you fucking whore, you dirty filthy little slut!"

I heard Ramon moaning behind me. My face covered in spit, my face sore from being slapped and my hair a mess, I screamed back.

"Fill my arsehole with your dominant superior black cum! Fill my arsehole with your black seed!!!!"

"Fuuuuckkk!!...Fuuuuckkk!!...Fuuuuckkk!!...Fuuuuckkk!!"

Ramon grunted as he shoved his cock in me a few more times and then I could feel him cumming in my arsehole! Shot after shot burst from his cock inside of me and I fucking loved it!! He quickly pulled out and I fell forwards onto Tobias's thighs as I felt my stretched arsehole now empty from that monster gaped open with cum leaking out of it.

"Come clean my cock.. you fucking whore!"

Ramon ordered. I didn't care that he was just in my arsehole, I didn't care my husband sat only feet away, I was a complete whore for these two black fuckers. Picking myself up, I turned around and took Ramon's still semi hard cock into my mouth. It didn't taste or smell of anything other than his cum as I took him down my throat. I moaned around his cock, while I enjoyed tasting his sweet cum again. I saw my husband jerking and twitching in his chair as his cock shot several shots of cum from its tip onto the carpeted floor as he lay exhausted as he came for the umpteenth time that night!

"Mmmmm!..Mmmmm!....Mmmmm!"

I carried on sucking his cock until I felt him getting hard again!! This big black cocked man is amazing!!

"Come here you fucking whore!"

Ramon said, gripping me by the hair and ensuring I followed him around the bed. I saw in the mirror that he or my husband or the two of them together, had written 'ANAL SLUT!' on my back with the felt tip marker, an an arrow pointing own to the top of my ass crack! Having all this writing over me just turned me on more. Ramon lay on the bed this time as he told Tobias to stand up.

"Sit on my cock slut!"

Straddling him, I grabbing his hard cock and aimed it for my gaped arsehole.

"No! Your cunt this time slut!"

I moaned as I moved his cock to my dripping wet pussy and impaled myself on his lovely big black cock. Instantly I started bouncing up and down on him, his cock was so big I could feel him deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Look at your husband he's enjoying this as much as you are slut!"

Ramon moaned, groping my big tits and they bounced around from me riding him. I looked over at my husband who was spread out legs spread wide as he massaged his dripping wet cock, attempting to get himself erect again. I had a grin to myself before saying

"Fuck that wanker!... I only need your nigger cocks!" I moaned out. Ramon slid a finger into my mouth and I sucked it as though it was a cock.

"Time for me to get a go at fucking your arsehole you fucking dirty whore!" Tobias said from behind me.

"You're going to get DP'd whore!" Ramon told me.

How stretched is that going to make me I thought, having been DP'd many times before that didn't worry me but the size of these two cocks did! My fuck holes were going to be stretched out more than they ever had before. I moaned into Ramon's mouth as he kissed me quickly, before breaking the kiss and laughingly said,

"You can take it whore! You're just a slut for our big black cocks. Fuck! If I got all my guys up here to take turns on all of your holes you would still say yes!"

I know this should have scared me, but it didn't, if anything it turned me on more. I moaned even louder still bouncing up and down quickly, easily and even harder at that thought on his cock with my stretched pussy! Then I felt Tobias's hands on my back pushing me forwards. Now I was face to face with Ramon, his big cock balls deep in my cunt and I heard Tobias say.

"Time to get my own back for you fingering my arsehole slut!"

Unsurprisingly, as I watched after not more than another four or five minutes, he had the whole thing up inside her and she had cum hard twice more.

Her taking the whole thing that fast was unnerving. It didn't seem possible or that there was like that kind of room in between her asshole and her cunt.

I knew then even more than before throughout the past year of fucking Adam and his friends or other black men, That I was no longer John's pretty, good married teacher wife any more, I was a whore. A Big Black Cocked Whore and would always be one! I moaned out shuddering through an orgasm as the realisation hit me.

"Stop taking Tobias you cunt! Just shove your big nigger cock in my ass and stretch that arsehole even more again!"

"You fucking filthy little married slut! Listen to your wife John, Bitch is begging us for big black cock just like you said she would! What a fucking whore your married too!"

Tobias moaned as he lined his cock up and I felt it nudge against my arsehole. Ramon had fucked me hard in there already, and his cum was working well as a lube, although my pussy being filled with his big black cock at the same time, did make it harder for Tobias to fully enter my arse.

But with a lot of effort and a good amount of extra added lube, whilst I moaned, yelled and screamed encouragement, he finally did, I couldn't believe the feeling. I heard my husband groaning at the sight, and grunting again. I assumed his cock was hard again and he was jerking himself off at the sight before his eyes!

"Fuuuckkingg helllll!!....I'M SO FUCKING FULL!!!"

"Fuuuckkkk. It's so, so tight!!" Tobias moaned.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" I screamed as my body shook and I came there and then on both of the cocks inside of me.

"FUUCKK MEEE!!!...FUUCKK MEEE!!!"

I screamed, needing to be treated like the whore I was. Ramon stayed still in me as Tobias started thrusting his cock in and out of my well used arsehole as my orgasm seemed as if it was never ending.

"SO FUCKING GOOODD!!!!...It's so fucking good Oh Yes Yes Fuck me guys fuck your whore hard!"

"You fucking love our big nigger cocks don't you whore!!"

"I love them so much!!..so, so much!"

"You will be needing..no only able to satisfy yourself with big black cocks now for the rest of your life!" Ramon said, grunting as they gave it to me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, then turned to look over at my husband, totally naked, slumped in the chair, legs spread wide, dripping in sweat, his face pale red a picture of lust and desire as he rapidly beat and fisted his stiff cock yet again, his balls had all but shrivelled up so tight, so empty were they, and said clearly so he heard it! Moaning as they fucked his whore wife,

"You're right! My husband's cock is never going to be good enough for me! I want big black cocks only now!"

My husband's head went back, his eyes rolled and he grunted loudly as he heard me his whore wife telling him her pussy belonged to ONLY black cocks now. For a few minutes, Ramon held me tight as Tobias fucked my arsehole with a mission as Ramon's cock was buried deep inside of my pussy. I was more full than I could have imagined and I fucking loved it! I have become a real whore for black cock! I moaned out loudly again, when Ramon started to thrust up. Soon Ramon and Tobias managed to get their rhythm going so that when Tobias left my arse, Ramon would fill my pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!" I just kept saying over and over.

After that there was no noise was coming out of me for a while, all that could be heard was slapping from Tobias spanking me or their thighs hitting me as my arsehole and pussy were being fucked being belief!

"I'm getting close!" Tobias warned!

"Pull out Tobias! We're going to send this whore back home knocked up with a black baby from one of us!" Ramon told him, laughing as he said that.

I didn't care any more, I wanted these black men to keep filling my pussy with cum and thinking they would knock me up, not caring that they couldn't but loving their talk about being pregnant with a black man's baby growing inside me. As Tobias withdrew he left my arsehole and I could feel that it was gaping open utterly and hopelessly completely stretched.

"Your arsehole is completely gaped slut!" Tobias said slapping my arse one more time.

"Ride me whore! Ride my fucking cock you slut!"

Ramon ordered, but I had no energy left in me, I was completely exhausted, so I couldn't, I was by now just wriggling about on top of him. With that he threw me onto my back and spread my legs, pushing them right over my shoulders so my feet were beside my ears!, my ass and cunt were pointing sstraight up in the air! Ramon stood over me, pushed his cock into my sodden cunt from above and dropped into me that way.

"Fuuck yeess!..yeeesss!"

I moaned as I felt him enter me again, my pussy stretched so much by then that I knew I wouldn't be able to feel John, my husband's cock properly ever again. He fucked me for a few minutes until I could tell by his grunting that he was close to cumming. Looking into his eyes I moaned to this Adonis of a black man. His legs held me in that uncomfortable position which made moaning or making any sounds difficult. But I still found a way to encourage this assaut on my ravaged body

"Fill me up with your cum!..fill me with black seed, give me back to my husband pregnant!"

"You fucking whore!"

Ramon moaned, gripping my throat as I felt him go balls deep in me one final time, and explode into my womb. I clenched around his cock as much as I could as another orgasm ripped through me. I screamed yet again, as I felt his cum being buried deep inside me. As soon as Ramon pulled out, Tobias spread my legs and his big cock was in my pussy. I moaned, my eyes closed and my body limp just taking this black man's dick as I lay there totally fucked senseless whilst Tobias was fucking me.

"I'm going to cum soon whore!" He warned.

"Fill me up! Cum in my fucking whore cunt!!!"

Tobias let out a huge groan, as another load of black man's cum filled my womb to overflowing for the umpteenth time this week..I was going home tomorrow with one well fucked, stretched and gaped pussy and arse. I smiled at my husband as he helped the guys dress me, carry me to our room and get me into bed. I watched as he shook their hands, thanked them for what they had done, and told them he hoped it had been worth it, the two guys both grinned at him and told him they had loved making me his whore as he had asked them to do. As Ramon left he handed John a small box and said it was for your wife she earned it. What a husband I have, what an absolute star. How many other wives can say there man will do anything like this for them? Not many I'd bet.

"Night sweetheart!..god I love you!" I heard him reply that he loved me too, as I drifted off completely and utterly fucked into submission.

Well John, her husband here; we are all finished and at the airport about to return home. Pam can hardly walk straight, she says every hole in her body aches through and through, just as I had hoped actually. Somehow, "fuck me, fuck me!" sounds even better when it's not me the wife is talking to at the time.

The Jamaican vacation. Well I had as I said often read about those. Didn't think that would ever be us. Well as you now know it was us, my wife was up to about twelve inches of thick, obscenely thick I may say! Black cock, with a man we didn't even know a week earlier. It was really hard watching trying to keep track of her orgasms with all the racket she was making as those black studs fucked her. Oh and the box that Ramon haded me? well it contained an anklet chain with a black ace of spades on it, for Pam to wear showing everyone that she was a Black cock owned slut- maybe we won't be wearing that ALL the time but certainly when she is out and about!.

As for myself? I was reaching for another fistful of toilet roll as I stroked myself and watched the video on my phone camera of the fucking my wife had been given just a mere five feet away from me. How I wish I had asked Ramon to tape the other encounters. Pam doesn't know about the film and she isn't going too that's my little prize to myself. But what I will tell you is Pam will definitely want more black cocks now than ever before