All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 01'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctoralmost 3 years ago

I really liked the concept and direction your story was going, but you seriously need to have your work edited before you submit it. The bad grammor really killed the story for me. Thought, instead of think. It really disrupted the flow of the story to the point it wasnt enjoyable....

dragon_uridragon_urialmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Will like to see some public humiliation of her at the university and at home of the entire family!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good so far

Please add some public elements

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

This seems very familiar to another story, but then this genre invariably has similarities. Other readers may comment. A good blackmail story is always enjoyed, though the reason for this is somewhat iffy. Throw the brother in the clink!

kajkellikajkellialmost 3 years ago

i am all for a good blackmail story. let's not get in a habit of drugging her each time, please. so far so good, and the author surely has plans to deepen the enslavement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bon début .

Hâte que Tyrone transforme jess en son animal de compagnie.

Tu pense lui donner un collier une laisse une gamelle et la marqué?.

Je me demande si son frère participera à son viol .

Tu pense la faire violer par des élève et enseignants?

nathighheels77nathighheels77almost 3 years ago

From a female follower. This story is sooo hott lol. Love the setup and how the innocent professor is being turned into a sex toy. Love the idea of her husband as well.

Couple ideas, you should detail when she is made to wear high heels as she is being used and how different, little things like that make her feel. Like how the high heels make her feet sore and stuff. Love it!! Please keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more

justeroticjusteroticalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your valuable comments. It’s good to know that most of you enjoyed it. I had the second chapter ready but after checking some of the requests in comments, it felt like that chapter could become much better. I am currently working on rewriting some of its elements. Hope it should be out soon.

Dreams_of_the_PhantomDreams_of_the_Phantomalmost 3 years ago

Loved it and would love to have it continued.

Srg66Srg66almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and thought you had some great ideas there. Look forward to part 2.

maedamaeda1129maedamaeda1129almost 3 years ago

Very good, please give us following story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this same story some years ago on the net, not cool your copied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start to the story and Jessica will do everything Tyrone tells her to do to pay amends for getting him expelled. Looking forward for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent story but I get the idea that english is not your first language. Blond hir not hairs and the transfer of verbs is also a hint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What!

That is like having sex with a girland when you are about to cum l she stops and walks out the room. Lol

Finish the story.

MilfschlampeMilfschlampealmost 3 years ago

supper gute geschichte , weiter So

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please get an editor. Love the premise and want to read it but your English is just too poor. Have someone proofread it for you who English is their first language

LBCNLLBCNLalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't go on past the first page, the grammar is just too annoying for me to comfotrably read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, the ending was way too short and confusing. It read like her husband was gone but then she has her hands around him before getting the phone call from Tyrone? Why would her husband write a note and not really leave? Anyway, describing that she took a couple of pills to help her with all of the sex, was a bit of a stretch. Eating a little bit for a late lunch at 5 was a bit to take since she has had a lot of physical cumming almost all day long. I like that the guys were taking some care of her along the way. They certainly abused the heck out of her and that she was able to drive home was amazing. How she functions the next day will be something to read as the pills would have worn off big time. Nicely written however the ending was rushed. Would have liked more dialog from the guys explaining a bit what planned before she left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES