Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everything was over and she was coming back to earth, she felt extremely hungry. As she looked at the clock, it was 4:30 already. They started their fuck session around 9:30, so she was now wondering how she could continue the session for so long without getting exhausted.

She was hungry, but she still had more energy left in her to continue the fuck session for furthermore hours. How was that even possible? Then she realized the pills she took in the morning; they really were magic pills and had boosted her energy levels to never seen before.

She had her extremely late lunch at around 5, after she had a shower and was back with all her makeup. Reggie told her that now was the time for her punishment for peeing without permission, which was she had to fuck few of their friends as well before she can go home.

Just after six started the marathon fuck session. So now Jessica was fucking six new black guys. All of them were told to come after taking Viagra so they could extend the session longer. She felt weird before starting because somehow, she felt they were complete strangers, but once started she was lost completely.

There were no introductions made, it was just pure fucking fury of raw sex. She must have had over twenty orgasms by the time all had their jizz sprayed over her body. She was panting profusely and looked at the clock and it was 10:30 by now.

She had to go back home, but how should she ask them to let her go. As she was lost in her thoughts, all new guys came one by one and threw a few hundred-dollar bills next to her, telling her, "Here's your 500 bucks whore. You have some nice and tight holes in you. Let us know if you need more money next time, we can bring even more guys with us." Jessica thought the $500 thing was just a role play. She never thought these guys were thinking her as a whore.

And just like that, all of them left the penthouse. What bothered her was there still was no physical exhaustion in her. How was this possible? Terry later told her the two pills she took generates energy beyond imagination and help with sore muscles as well. They had put a bottle with 100 pills in her purse, just in case she needs them in the future.

She got up and took one last shower in that penthouse and came out to the living room. They had her red purse out, along with the regular clothes she had on, before she switched to her slutty dress. She immediately dressed up with the shirt and jeans and the high heels, since she left her sneaker shoes in the car.

Her tube top dress along with the thong was nowhere to be found, and she would not ask for it as well. They all gave her nice steamy passionate kisses on her lips and the next thing she knew; she was driving back to her home. What has she done? Can she forgive herself for all this? But what's done is done. Go home, sleep nice, and think about it later.

Tyrone won't contact her again and she was done with him forever, but deep down, she knew it was not likely. She reached back home around midnight and found a note on the fridge by Jason. "Hey honey, looks like you're going to be really late from Mike's place. I tried calling you, but your phone seemed switched off maybe your battery was dead."

Note further stated, "I got an update from office there's going to be an urgent conference about the marketing strategy shifts in cyber security due to all these major hacks going on and there will be people from federal agencies as well making their important suggestions so I will have to travel to New York for next three days. I should be back by Wednesday night. By the time you'll be back I might have slept, so left this note. I will leave early morning since my flight leaves at 5:30 tomorrow. Love you, sweetheart."

Reading the note by Jason, she couldn't control herself and just melted down and cried for what seemed like forever, but may have been 30-40 minutes. Once she was calm and composed, she changed her clothes and went up to sleep in her bed. She put her hands around her sleeping husband to feel some level of intimacy with him.

Just before she felt her eyes getting heavier, there was a vibrating buzz on her phone showing an incoming text.

She saw her phone the text read, "Let's meet tomorrow at 6 after your work at same Starbucks as before to discuss your future. Tyrone."

Now this confirmed what all she did was not the end, but a new beginning for her.

****************************

Author's End Notes — I know this chapter has been long for some people's taste, but I just don't enjoy splitting one event into multiple chapters. So, if you're interested in the continuation of this story, let me know.

All further chapters will single event chapters, so sizes could vary based on the details needed to explain that event. If you enjoyed the story let me know, any critical improvements are welcome.

If you hated the story, move on to another one, I won't mind.