All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maedamaeda1129maedamaeda1129almost 3 years ago

give her pierce on nipple, clit , lavia, then make her 24 hour arouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While her husband is away and her conditioning continues maybe her body could be modified some with piercings or implants controlled by remote devices to keep her constantly aroused. Both would reinforce her slave status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing it just the way you have been. I am so looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The stage has been set to completely isolate her. Her brother goes to prison despite her actions to protect him and she can be blackmailed from all the video they have directly on HER. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, late to the story but kind of agree that the brother will still be sent to jail and Jessica will become a full time whore for the rest of her life. I think the story is brilliantly written and we have yet to find out just why Tyrome is out to destroy Jessica's life even though he says it was because he lost out on some reason why he was kicked out of school. So far, he has gone way over any simple blackmail. All of those videos will come out and bite Jessica and her career, marriage, and life will be destroyed. Guess I will have to ride it out and read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES