Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, your whore accepts any deal, and she promises she won't make any excuses," said Jessica without thinking about the consequences. She was in a desperate need to cum right now.

"Okay then, after dinner, you'll pay the dues of your deal tonight. Now accept the deal and tell us how much you want to cum?" replied Jamie.

"Your humble whore slave accepts the deal and will pay all her dues tonight after dinner. This nasty whore desperately needs to cum in her own office desk minutes before her first lecture. Oh... please let your honest slave cum... master, please allow your whore to cum."

"Cum now."

"Oh... my... whore's cum..." she yelled out loud with no care who might hear her as she came out hard, unable to finish her sentence. As per everyone's expectations, she gushed out the warm liquid lava out of her cunt. She kept squirting for several seconds and felt like she couldn't stop herself. Her grunts were getting louder by each second. This scared even Rick and Jamie that someone might walk in to check what's going on in her office. So, they stopped all the devices to deescalate her arousal. Few minutes later she felt much calm and opened her eyes to find Jamie packing his camera setup.

Jessica found her body covered with serious sweat because of her arousal and enormous orgasm. "It'll make the shirt stick to her body and complicate things," she thought.

"Before going to the lecture, remember to drink two more bottles of water," commanded Rick, and both brothers left her office.

Jessica looked at the clock and it was 9:30 already and her first lecture was at 10:00. She got down from the desk and grabbed the key left by Rick on her desk to open the drawer. In it she found the roll of paper towel. She took a sigh of relief and quickly started wiping her body's sweat as much as she could. Then she cleaned her ejaculation from the desk and floor. She locked the door and reduced the temperature of the air conditioner in the room. Fixing her makeup and hair, she sat down in her chair, still naked. Once she had time to think straight, she slapped her own cheek hard in frustration.

"You deserve to be their whore for life. You'll agree to anything if they allow you to cum. You are a fucking whore. What happened to all the planning and revenge, huh? You can't do, shit. Just accept it and be their whore for life. Do whatever they command you to do. That's all you deserve for being such a nasty whore," she hallucinated herself standing in front of her and shouting at her.

Jessica slapped herself hard again on other cheek to get out of this hallucination. "I'm going crazy. They've successfully penetrated inside my head. I've to fix this soon or this will get unfixable," she thought. She grabbed a few more paper towels and wiped her still soaking wet cunt. Once satisfied, she dressed again. As per their command, she drank two more bottles of water from her desk. She thought, "these bottles look small, but after drinking four it's too much." Grabbing her work laptop, she left for the lectures she had to give. Having two back-to-back lectures is difficult, but in sexual peak it'd be excruciating.

****************************

As Jessica was about to enter the room for her lecture, Gina Lopez (32) was exiting. Gina was the Associate Professor at the Mathematics department. Both Gina and Jessica did their post-grad and PHD around the same time. They even had common subjects. So naturally both were good friends even after getting the job at the university.

Gina saw her and said, "Oh wow you look... Um... different." She tried to be cautious of her words around the students as they were settling in for the physics lecture. Her sudden weight loss and drastic difference in hairstyle and color were noticeable from far enough.

Jessica walked up to her and tried to be confident and said, "I hope different means good."

"Yes, of course. I think your vacation must have been amazing. We'll discuss it later when we have some time. I want all details," she whispered last part softly in Jessica's ear with a wink.

Jessica blushed but said, "sure let me know when."

With that, Gina left, and Jessica started the setup of her laptop to project the presentation of her lecture for the students. She saw the 16-oz water bottles placed at the podium placed carefully. Any professor won't even notice them, as most people just use the podium as a placeholder for their laptops. Jessica started her lecture nervously and tried to avoid looking at Jamie. First ten minutes nothing happened. She thought the algorithm was not working, or she's out of their range.

As she got into the rhythm and forgot about those horrific devices inserted and attached to the most sensitive body parts, everything came to life. She was standing near the podium, close to the microphone of the lecture hall. Fortunately, she had turned away from the crowd and was looking towards the projection of her presentation. But the sudden gasp from her mouth, out of surprise, was clearly audible to everyone. She instantly placed her left hand on top of the podium to gain some balance and composure.

Students in the class started looking at each other and were talking to each other. Jessica realized that she might have fucked up. To fix the fuck up, she mumbled into the microphone, "sorry guys, from past few days I get sudden migraine pain. I hope it wouldn't be a problem for the lectures." She thought it might help with the gossips.

She impressed Jamie with her quick, witty coverup for her situation. Within next few minutes, she reached at the peak of her arousal. Now it was exponentially difficult for her to speak clearly and continue with her lecture. Her breathing had increased, and she was sweating more with each minute. She looked at the clock and realized there were still forty minutes of the lecture remaining. It's going to be much more difficult than she thought. Earlier, she had controlled her orgasms to the extreme, but she didn't have to give lectures while controlling them. At the extreme edge of your orgasm, it's exceedingly difficult to speak clearly and concisely.

Jessica felt her fluids leaking out of cunt to her inner thighs. She became excessively cautious of this dirty reality of her arousal in public. Worse, these were not strangers. They were all students whose respect she tried to earn all her life. Every student looking right at her, and she felt like they could see through her arousal. One part of her brain yearned to cum right then and acknowledge to all her students that she was a born whore. But the rational part of her brain suppressed that urge.

She cleared her throat, picked a water bottle, and said, "excuse me guys." Jessica drank the entire bottle like she hadn't had water in days. She was desperate to regain some level of composure. And then everything stopped. She felt so relieved and took a deep sigh.

One student from the front row said, "hey prof, if you're not feeling well, we can have this lecture maybe later."

Jessica panicked. If they cancel the lecture, she doesn't know what punishment Tyrone will throw at her. She instantly said louder than she hoped for, "No. I'm fine. Just maybe effects after the vacation. I'll be fine. I've already taken a long vacation and now it's time to get back on track."

She began her lecture again. Before she could gain the proper rhythm again, intense sensations were back. This time the vibrations in both her holes were of highest level. Jessica wanted to shout, she wanted to cry; she wanted to cum. The level of frustration brewing within had reached its peak. She thought the water breaks were not good enough. It's not letting her arousal subside. In extreme panic of losing all control, she instantly opened the top button of her blouse. Everything stopped.

Jessica was panting now, trying to control her emotions. Everyone in her class thought that she's having a heart attack or some other medical issue. Apart from Jamie, no one knew what's the actual cause of her condition. One girl rushed towards her and asked, "are you alright Ms. Peterson? You're looking terrible. You're sweating in such a cold room. I think you're having some medical issue. Should I call for help?"

Jessica tried to control her breathing and said, "I'm fine. Thank you. I think I ate something that's not sitting well with my system. I'll be fine. Let's finish the lecture and then I'll probably visit a doctor," she lied.

The girl said, "I don't think you should continue the lecture in this condition, prof. It's not that important, we can continue it later. I don't think anyone would mind."

Jamie said in a loud voice from his seat with a smirk on his face, "Yes, Ms. Peterson. She's right, we won't mind postponing this lecture."

Jessica knew he wanted her to suffer the punishment. She had to continue the lecture and finish it. She looked at her eyes and said as calmly as she could under the situation, "I'm fine. No need to worry about me. Go back and let's finish this lecture." It confused the girl why was she so adamant in continuing the lecture, but she said nothing and sat back.

She had a completely flushed face by now, but there's one-and-a-half more hours left. Jessica continued with her lecture as best as she could. In her head, she wanted to focus on her breathing while talking. For next fifteen minutes, nothing happened, and her subconscious thanked the algorithm for waiting few more minutes. But as she was getting comfortable, it happened again with maximum intensity. She took a few deep breaths and continued with the lecture.

It was the most intense experience she was having, but she kept her focus on breathing properly in between her words. She did something she never thought was possible. Through this intense experience, she clenched her cunt muscles to keep those vibrating balls inside and kept talking. It was unbelievable. She spoke in broken sentences, but it helped her control her orgasm as well. Jessica had tricked her brain to focus more on the lecture than the overwhelming orgasm that was lurking within her.

She looked at the clock, and only ten more minutes left of the first lecture. To her good fortune, the sensations also stopped. She thought, "It's true. Fortune favors the brave." Rest of the lecture finished uneventfully. While leaving the class, Jamie mouthed the word, "BRAVO" at her and left. She felt chills down her spine as she saw Rick entering the room. Among both the brothers, Rick always gave her more devilish vibes. He was more nefarious than Jamie.

As she was setting up the presentation again for the next lecture, she received a text from Rick.

Looks like our whore got past the algorithm. I'm going to switch it off and move to manual mode. Best of luck, whore.

With no realization, she instantly looked at Rick and pleaded with her eyes. Jessica knew that she barely survived the first lecture. Rick will make her life miserable for the next hour. When she got a huge smirk in response, she knew he controls her fate now. With that knowledge, she started the lecture. Her juices had already reached to the ankles. Fear and arousal mixed created a combination of highest level of excitement.

Rick did what the algorithm could not do. He often turned it on and off to keep her on her toes. He would change the intensity and frequency based on her behavior. This fucked things up in her head. Her trick had failed, and the orgasm overpowered her focus now. She knew there's no way to continue the lecture with Rick's consistent manipulation. Jessica took a deep breath and opened her second button. As per the rules, everything stopped.

Students in this room were also whispering among each other, but no one said anything. But that wasn't the case with Rick. He shouted from his seat, "Are you ok Ms. Peterson? Should I call someone for medical help? You don't look ok today."

With anger in her head she thought, "you wouldn't give me my five minutes fairly. You will make sure that I'm embarrassed during this time," but she can't say it. So, she said, "I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'll continue the lecture."

Rick enjoyed the increase in redness on her face. She was excessively embarrassed now. But continued with the lecture. Suddenly, the cycle of intense sensations started again. Through her broken sentences, she realized that there's no way to control her orgasm anymore. He was playing her like a guitar. He knew exactly when to stop and when to start, to break her focus each time and increase her arousal to its maximum potential. She looked at the clock, thirty more excruciating minutes left.

Jessica thought about opening another button, but it's already two. Without thinking, she reached for another bottle and said, "excuse me," and gulped the entire bottle of water as fast as she could. And then everything stopped. This time when she started the lecture, it happened. She felt the sudden need to pee. In her peak of arousal now, the need to pee was her worse nightmare. Neither she could open another button, nor she can drink the water. "If I gushed all my frustrations out in my class, in front of my students, I'll just die. I can't show my face again to any of them again," she thought to herself.

Soon started the glorious torture again. With ten minutes left, she felt the trembles in legs and shivers across her body. She had her hand on the podium to keep her balance. It was the absolute control. Jessica kept the lecture going with her broken sentences and avoided looking towards the students. As she was about to break down, she looked at the clock and saw five minutes left. Without thinking of the consequences, she opened the third button. It was a hail marry attempt. And it worked. She survived her humiliation.

She kept her balance through the podium and didn't dare to look at any student. Her breathing helped her calm down. At least she had no more lectures on her schedule for the day. Mondays were her lightest days of the week. This room also didn't have any lecture scheduled for the next hour. She thought she would compose herself before leaving for her office. Once she felt better, she grabbed her stuff and looked up to find Rick standing in front of her.

He had a golden rectangular metal object in his hand. He tapped a button on it and the top piece of the rectangle popped open. It was a lock. He looked into her eyes and said, "hold the hem of your skirt up and spread your legs."

She looked towards the door, and it was open. She begged him, "please master. The door is open someone might see us. May your slave close the door?"

"Absolutely not. Now do as I say," he said in a stern voice.

With her head bowed down, she lifted her skirt all the way up and spread her legs wide enough. She prayed to god, "please god save me. Save me, god, please." Rick passed the metal rods through her piercings on her pussy lips and locked the rectangle close. Once satisfied, he stood up and said, "now that's going to keep those wonderful balls inside."

He walked to the podium and grabbed the box for those nano-chips and walked up to her. Let's put those back so they're charged for future. He removed all the chips from her cunt piercings and placed them back in the box. Opening no button, he slides his hand into her blouse and removed the chips from her nipples. He placed the box back into her purse and walked back to her.

Rick grabbed both the nipple piercings and twisted it. The pain was intense, but she tried hard to not make any noise. Then he pressed the button and objects in her hypersensitive holes ferociously vibrated. Directly looking into her eyes, he rubbed her clit hard. She had no control left now. Desperate to have some honor. She begged, "please master not here."

"You'll only leave this room once you had your cum spilled on this floor. We can both stay here forever if you wish."

Tears started flowing down as she let go of her control. The grunts she wanted to control were still audible. Completely scared, she still couldn't control the noise. She again squirted the river out of her cunt. Rick kept working on her clit, which extended her orgasm further. She felt an enormous weight lifted off her chest. She had nonstop three orgasms because Rick won't stop assaulting her clit. She bit on her right hand to control the noise. And then she fell on her knees, unable to keep her balance anymore.

"See you at home," said Rick with a laugh, and left the room.

It took her ten minutes to compose herself again and leave the room. She walked uncomfortably because of her desperate need to pee. She can't pee until after her appointment with Rachael, which was an hour away.

****************************

Jessica walked into Rachael's office awkwardly. Rachael asked, "what happened?" She replied, "I'm in desperate need to pee."

Rachael laughed, "then go pee. You're not a kid that someone has to tell you that."

"I wish I was a kid. I'm a slave. I'm not allowed to pee until after this appointment."

"And if you do, they'll know?"

"I can't take that chance. I have to obey."

"Sit down. You have brought nothing with you? No phone, no purse."

"They monitor everything. I can't trust anything I have. So, they've allowed me to keep everything at my office while I'm here."

"Oh, that's great. So, tell me what's new recently. You've obviously changed a lot in such a brief span."

Jessica explained everything that happened to her during this time. She kept acting as if she did not know about Rachael's involvement. Rachael kept pushing her agenda and placing the idea in her head that she was a born whore. Jessica tried to probe her to fetch any information around Tyrone, but she got nothing.

When their discussion went nowhere. Jessica lost her patience and anger creeped up. In her complete frustration, she said out loud, "why did you do this to me, Rachael?"

"Why did I do what to you, Jess?"

"How can you pretend to be so innocent in front of me? I remembered what you did to me that night at my house. You still want to play possum?"

This sudden aggression from Jessica shocked Rachael. This was the first thing that didn't go as per the plan. How could she remember it? But there's no point to it. She'll have to improvise. She said, "So you remember everything?"

"Yes. Why would you do such a thing to me? What have I ever done to you? Please, at least make sense to my life. I'm going crazy. I've hallucinated things that aren't real lately. I will lose my mind, Rachael. Please, at least tell me why you did such a thing to me? Please." Jessica begged to her and couldn't hold her tears anymore.

Rachael thought for few minutes and then said, "it wasn't you. You were just unlucky."

"Unlucky?"

Rachael sighed and then said, "yes. There was a sequence of events that happened, and you were the common thread to all of it."

"What does it mean? I don't understand."

"It started with Ray. He was Jason's roommate and since you were Jason's childhood girlfriend, he saw your photos. It started with the most basic human emotion, jealousy. Ray felt like Jason's life was always better than his. He got everything in life that Ray couldn't. When he saw your photo, his jealousy increased multiple folds. You were several times more gorgeous than his girlfriend. He couldn't accept it and broke up with his girl."

Rachael tried to analyze her emotions and continued, "What followed changed him from his core. He became excessively dominant towards girls. He wanted to take his frustrations out on other girls. He did terrible things to them, imagining he was doing those things to you. Then, to his surprise, both got the job at the same company."

"He accepted things after you guys got married. He had his own side of kinks still going on, which made it impossible for any girl to commit to him. Things got worse when your husband got the promotion ahead of him and Ray had to report to Jason. This was infuriating for him. Everything came right back flashing. Now the need to put him down increased exponentially. Only way he could think of was to humiliate the love of his life. Through the life of his kinky past, he got to know about Steve's exclusive club."