Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unlocked the door, and both entered inside. Both Rick and Jamie were watching TV in the living room with beers in their hands. Tyrone surprised her, as they were not expecting him to show up. Jamie said, "hey buddy, we didn't know you were coming. Do you want a beer?"

"No, it's fine. You guys carry-on."

"Well, our whore made a deal for tonight with us. We all can have fun with her for the rest of the night. Let us know if you want to join," said Rick in a cocky voice.

"Not tonight."

"Your loss," he replied, and took another big gulp of his beer.

"I meant you're not doing anything to her tonight. She'll take a nice bath and go to sleep."

Jessica felt like she has won the battle. Her master might have forgiven her. He saw a big smile on her face, and she said, "thank you, master."

"But she agreed to a deal herself," replied Rick in his frustration.

"You want to argue with me? Looks like you might have forgotten who've placed you here. I can throw you out of here right now if you feel like an alpha male in front of me. Never forget who gives orders and who takes them. I gave you permission to handle her doesn't mean you can handle me. Do you have questions around my command?" yelled Tyrone at Rick, much louder than he hoped for. Rick got the blunt of his anger.

"No, I understand." he placed the beer bottle and left the room. Rick felt humiliated in front of the slave. "You whore, you think you can outsmart and outrank me. Don't worry, I'll have my time. I'll make you crumble down in tears when I have my chance," he thought.

Jamie also followed Rick and left the room. Tyrone now looked into Jessica's eyes again and said, "I can't tell you how sorry I am for everything that I did to you. But don't worry, I'll fix everything. Rachael will get what she deserves. She will suffer for what she did to both of us."

With that, Tyrone kissed Jessica on her lips. It soon became a deep and passionate kiss. She didn't feel forced, but first time she wanted it. When he broke the kiss, she realized this was the first time he kissed her. Tyrone was a wonderful kisser. She said, "your whore always wondered why her master never fucked her?"

"There's a reason for it. But I'll tell you once I return after handling this Rachael situation. We've a lot to talk about, but now is not the time. I'll fix everything." With that, he kissed her again and walked towards the door to leave.

Jessica felt so overwhelmed that with no realization she said, "master maybe your slave can..." He stopped and turned to look at her. She didn't finish the sentence, but he knew what she meant.

"Not tonight. I'll be back. Then you can offer all your gratitude. I like to focus on one thing at a time." Then he left her house.

Jessica felt so humiliated that she volunteered to fuck Tyrone, and he rejected. "I wanted to cheat on Jason with no one forcing me. What's wrong with me?" She went to the bathroom and took a nice hot bath. She slept peacefully first night since the terrifying blackmail started.

*****************************

Jason was so excited that he had booked a ticket back home for the weekend. "I'll surprise her. I'm looking forward to her reaction," he thought. He saw the phone ringing. It was Steve. He picked it up and said, "hey Steve, what's up?"

"I thought to check-in. How're things going there in London?"

"Things are looking good. I think we should be out of here soon. Hey, I'm planning to be there in states for this weekend we could meet. A double date?"

"You're coming back? No one updated me about it. I didn't want to tell you this, but I'm not getting as complimentary reviews from London as you're portraying Jason. You tell me who's right. Do you think I made a wrong choice to promote you ahead of Ray? Because if your family is coming in the way of work, then I should have chosen Ray for your position."

His sudden change of tone and harsh words broke Jason's heart. He had worked so hard in fixing things in London and then he heard such a response from his boss. With a broken voice replied, "I'm sorry Steve. No one here in London told me they were not happy with my strategy. I'll talk to people here and find out where's the gap."

"Yes, you do that. Just don't force yourself on anyone. It'll count as HR policy violation if you try to suppress the whistleblower. And what about your trip?"

"Whistleblower?" he thought strange with the use of that word as if he had done some sort of scam here. But he responded, "of course Steve. I know I don't need to scream at people because they're not happy with my work. And the trip, I'll postpone it. I can be back in a couple weeks once I settled things here."

"Sure, that sounds perfect," and with that, Steve disconnected the call.

Steve called again. "I've handled things for now. He won't return. But remember, it's not my job to keep him there. If you're so incompetent the let me know. You could be here, and we can do your initiation at the club and send someone there who can handle things."

"No, master. The slave is grateful to her master for helping. But from now on, your humble slave will handle the situation as needed," replied Sam, in absolute fear at the mention of the club. Working for the club was her nightmare. She once saw what they do to slaves in that club.

Steve disconnected the call again. Sam took a sigh of relief. She thought, "I'll have to escalate my tactics to handle Jason. If he leaves, Steve will force me into the club. I can't perform at the club. Please Jason, don't go back."

*****************************

Author's End Notes: In the next chapter, Tyrone confronts Rachael. What would happen next? Is Jessica finally off the hook? What would Sam do to gain more control over Jason? Things are going to get more intense from next chapter onwards. Stay tuned.