Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He initially planned to claim that she did not satisfy him, so he would not pay her anything. But she gave such an exceptional blowjob to him he couldn't do it. He pulled out $50 from his wallet and gave it to her. Dave told her, "You're a gem, sweetheart. I don't know what you're doing here, but we're going to enjoy the last hour with you for sure. Once the clients choose you, we've booked room number seven for you. Take them there and do whatever is needed to satisfy them."

About thirty minutes later, the crowd started showing up. The first guy that chose Jessica was a white guy. She took her into the small room labeled as number seven. He absolutely loved fucking her. He fucked her cunt first, but felt the need for more. She sucked his cock until he had another erection. Then he went for anal. After he had his second orgasm. But still wanted to go for more. Jessica tried her best to suck him, but he couldn't get another erection. He knew Jessica was way out of his league and not only was she gorgeous, but also highly skillful and passionate towards pleasing him.

The man was excessively pleased and gave Jessica $300 and left. This guy wasn't as skilled as one would hope for, but easy money is not something she'd complain. She kept her total of $350 in a desk drawer of the room and left to take a shower. Dressed in the same clothes, she got back into the main room.

A group of five college kids walked in. Three black and two white. Each went to different girls and one of the white guys walked to Jessica. She easily seduced him with her practiced lines. As they were walking towards the room, she explained her rate chart to him.

In his curiosity, he asked, "There's a party discount? All holes together for just 250?"

Jessica realized it was an absurd price, especially considering how gorgeous and skillful she was in her sexual range. But it wasn't her choice so said, "yes, that's correct."

The guy stopped and yelled at his friends, "guys, stop wasting your time. There's a group discount for this one. It'll save a lot of money if we all tag along. What do you guys think?"

"Hell yes. I'm in for some sex that saves money," shouted another guy from the group.

Inside the room, the college kids surrounded Jessica. One guy asked her, "you're married?"

"Yes."

"Then why do you need cocks from strangers? Hubby, not rich or not good enough?" asked another guy.

"He's not good enough in bed. I had to look for magnificent cocks outside of home. You guys think you can satisfy me?"

"Oh, you'll have the best fuck of your life, girl," said one of the black guys.

Once everyone was naked, Jessica sucked each cock until everyone was rock hard. One guy looked was admiring her tattoos and asked her, "who's this dude Tyrone?"

Removing the cock from her mouth, she said, "he owns me. He's, my master. I do what he commands me to do."

"Fascinating. And he commanded you to whore yourself?"

"Yes."

"So, you're his ATM?"

"No. He's super rich. He just uses me for his own pleasure."

"How does he get pleasure from someone else fucking you?"

"Slaves only has a job, to do as she's ordered to do. She can't ask questions to her master."

"Will you shut the fuck up with your questions and let us fuck this horny bitch?" said another guy in his frustration.

One of the white guys laid on his back on the bed. Jessica climbed and rode him cowgirl style. Her skill was clearly noticeable from the instant noises that dude was making. "Oh, fuck me. Oh, she's amazing. Wow, that cunt feels good. Don't stop."

Jessica got in an amazing rhythm when she felt the cold lube on her asshole. She braced herself for the next cock. In next few seconds, she had her first black cock of the evening in her asshole. Both guys got into a synchronized rhythm.

Her pleasure shook her, and the usual nasty talk started, "Oh yes... fuck me... harder... yes... right there... deeper more... oh... fuck me you bastard... harder more... I'm going to cum... soon... yes... I'm cum..." and with that the kids got their surprise when she sprayed her warm fluids all over the kid below her.

"Oh, my god. We've got a squirter on our hands. Man, I've never fucked a squirter before. Even never seen one other than in porn. She's a jackpot. You guys remember to switch soon, I can't wait longer," said in his excitement the other white guy in the room.

One black guy got frustrated at not being part of the action, so he grabbed a chair and placed it on one end of the bed. He stood on the chair so his cock could be in range of her whore mouth. Completely lost in her own lust, Jessica took his enormous cock deep in her throat hungrily.

The guys started switching positions which extended their stamina, and the other guys didn't want to wait forever. Jessica counted at least five mammoth squirting orgasms so far, and none of the guys had deposited their load on her. Around forty minutes and four more orgasms later, she had all five loads deposited inside various holes. She felt weirdly good during this session, as she didn't have to hold her orgasms, which had become a regular phenomenon for her. She relished the moment, even though she didn't want to accept it.

Jessica was still panting profusely when the kids dressed. One kid walked up to her and handed her $250. She looked at him, disappointed. After this much, they're only giving her $250. She already felt exhausted. "I can't make the target if I keep getting groups."

Looking at her disappointed face, one black guy said, "come on guys, tip her."

"What?"

"If she didn't give us the group discount, we would have spent a lot more and you all know we wouldn't have got half the passion she showed. Anyone in this room can claim that they had a better fuck before?" he said to the group.

Everyone agreed. They collected the money and gave her $250 more. She hugged the dude and said, "Thank you, very much." He gave her a kiss and said, "Thank you."

As they left, word had already spread about the squirting whore who's best among all. Everyone wanted her. For the next two-and-a-half hours, she fucked ten more guys. She had stopped keeping the count of orgasms she had. She was like a unicorn for her clients, as they hadn't met a squirting whore in any brothel before. The excitement among people was so much that they didn't let her take showers during this time. Once everyone left and before the new group could enter, she counted the money. She had a sigh of relief when she counted the total to $2750. "I've got extra money for a cab as well now. There's no way any cab would charge more than $250 from here to my home," she thought.

She let the room and finally took another shower. Once at the reception, she said, "I've completed my target. What am I supposed to do with the money?"

"Give the $2500 to me. Keep rest," said the old man behind the counter. She gave him the money and kept the rest. As she was about to ask him for the cab, she heard, "Planning on ditching the deal you made earlier?" She turned around to find Dave standing in front of her.

"No, of course not. I was just completing the deal here, so I don't forget about it," lied Jessica. She wanted to run away from here as soon as possible.

"Then keep your remaining money and clothes here to collect when your hour is over," he commanded.

Jessica walked back to the room again, stark naked. The girl who warned her about not hurt anyone's business a ball gag in her mouth and attached the strap behind her head, tight. Once satisfied, she said, "I told you don't hurt any of my girl's business and you came in with your whore cunt and took everyone to your room. We'll teach you a lesson tonight."

Petrified and aroused because of fear of unknown, Jessica stood still. She despised her inner core for her arousal every time she's in a comparable situation. "They've trained my brain to be a whore. Would I ever live a normal life? Even if they let me free, would I be able to live my life suppressing my inner whore forever?" it tangled her brain with a barrage of questions about her inner whore.

Dave attached a black leather collar to her neck. It was extremely tight and caused trouble breathing. Another girl returned with a leash and attached it to the collar. One girl came with a golden, heart-shaped dog tag and showed it to Jessica. "See what's written for you." Jessica read the tag had a text inscribed on it, our whore puppy. As she attached the tag on her collar, Jessica felt a sudden increase in her arousal. Without even touching her, she had her juices flowing. "Why can't I control myself?" thought Jessica.

"On all fours," said Dave.

Jessica followed the instructions and when he pulled the leash, she started following him like a bitch in heat. When they stopped, she saw a metal dog bowl on the floor with some disgusting looking mashed food. Under normal circumstances, she would throw up if anyone told her to each such a thing. But somehow the situation she was in, that disgusting food, increased her arousal. "How is it possible? Why is it that the more they're degrading me, the more aroused I get? There's seriously something wrong in my head," she thought.

"You must feel hungry by now, especially after all the cocks you had in your holes. Eat your dinner quickly. And remember you're a bitch in heat, so no hands allowed."

She started eating the food like a dog. The food didn't taste as bad as it looked. She really was starving as she ate most of the food when she felt a thick, cold metal sliding in her asshole. Jessica looked up when she heard Dave's voice, "keep on eating the food until the bowl is empty. Do not stop under any circumstance." She continued with eating the food. The item inserted in her asshole was deep in her hole. She couldn't remember anything previously touching areas of her hole as this one was.

Once she finished the food, Dave pulled the leash to bring her towards another bowl that has water. "Now gulp some water. You must be thirsty by now."

This time, without hesitation, she started drinking the water like a dog. Then she heard, "faster bitch. We don't have all night. If you take time to finish your task, I'll have to extend the duration of your task." Jessica started licking and sucking the water off the bowl like she had a clock to beat. Once the bowl was empty, she heard, "sit," like a command given to a pet.

She sat up. Dave spoke, "Now we're going to play a game of fetch," he showed her a giant pink rubber dildo and continued, "I'm going to throw this and you're going to fetch it like a bitch in heat you are. Only condition, when you pick it up, you'll sit up, open your legs and fuck your cunt with it as hard as you can. With your other hand, you'll rub that whore clit with vigor. We have a timer here, you'll have two-and-a-half minutes. Don't stop before the timer runs out."

He looked at her to verify if she was listening to his instructions and then continued, "Once the timer is up, you'll jam that cock all the way up. Then turn around and wiggle your tail like a good, playful bitch. Run back to us and offer us your cunt so we can pull the object out. Then you must drink the water in the bowl. This cycle repeats until we're satisfied."

With that, he threw the dildo at the far end of the room. Jessica crawled to the dildo as fast as she could. Once she reached there, she sat up and faced her audience. With her knees spread wide apart, she jammed the cock all the way up her cunt in a single thrust. Her cunt already was soaking wet. She fucked herself hard and fast while her other hand worked the magic on her clit. Jessica felt her orgasm right around the corner when she heard one girl shout, "oh yeah and you're not allowed cum. So don't dare, otherwise we'll throw you out completely naked with no money."

This intensified her arousal. The tasks she would usually get from her masters or mistresses had wired her brain to feel arousal when she's sexually humiliated by someone. Jessica was on the edge but controlled herself while continued to fuck herself vigorously. When she felt completely out of control, she heard the timer's buzzer. She jammed the cock up in her cunt and turned around to wiggle her ass, which had a tail inserted. She genuinely felt like a playful bitch in heat.

Jessica crawled her way back and turned around to offer her cunt to her new master. Dave pulled the cock out of her cunt and instantly threw it back in the same corner. She crawled to the bowl, which was now full of water. As per her instructions, she drank the water like a bitch and continued the second round of fetch.

By the fourth round, she felt an urgent need to cum. This time, while fucking herself vigorously, she was also wiggling her ass at the same time. The ball gag prevented her from begging for permission. When she reached to the sixth round, she was sweating profusely. She felt extremely tired and horny at the same time. On her tenth round, she had tears in her eyes. Completely exhausted, horny beyond limit with an urgent need to pee. She didn't know how long she could hold it.

This time when she returned, instead of pulling out the dildo, Dave started fucking her with it while rubbing her clit. One girl sat in front of her and said, "does the puppy want to cum?" Jessica nodded frantically; she did not know how much longer she can control. She placed the water bowl in front of her but it time it was full of jizz. "It must be at least from ten men," she thought. Under extreme desperation, she started licking the jizz from the bowl.

"If I can finish it in time, they'll allow me my orgasm." Jessica licked the entire bowl clean in record time. As she realized the bowl was empty, she looked at the girl, pleading her for permission. The girl could see the absolute desperation in her eyes. Then she said, "should we allow our puppy to cum?"

"No, not yet." Everyone said unanimously.

"See, our puppy's owners don't want her to cum, yet."

"I think our puppy needs to pee. She'll make the house dirty. Let's take her out so she can pee in peace," announced Dave.

Jessica turned and looked at Dave in complete panic. She shook her head, desperately hoping he wouldn't follow through with his words. But then she felt him pull the dildo out of her cunt and threw it aside. When she felt the powerful tug on the leash, she realized they'll humiliate her beyond her imagination. When she did the crawl of shame in her neighborhood, she felt safe as she knew the area, but this is unknown territory for her. It's one of the most dangerous neighborhoods and she'll be crawling completely naked like a bitch.

While following Dave, she looked at the clock and saw it was already 10:30. "How can it be a Monday? I'll have to go to work tomorrow," she thought. Before she realized anything, she was crawling on the sidewalks of a very shady neighborhood. It must be over five minutes of crawling and she thought they're in public area what will happen to her if cops catch her. She didn't dare to look around. Her entire focus was on the road below.

Suddenly she heard a noise from across the street, "hey Dave, what the fuck is that man?"

Dave screamed back to him, "she's my new puppy. Let's just say she's a 'bitch in heat'." All of them laughed at the pun. She looked and saw there was a group of black guys across the street. Fortunately, they kept going like it was the most normal thing for them. They reached at the end of the street, and he directed her towards a streetlight. He was guiding her, as she was a real dog, not a human.

"Lift your leg and aim for the pole. Go ahead pee," was the command that came out of Dave.

Jessica looked at him, pleading for some mercy. This was too much. He was treating her like she wasn't a human at all. He pulled the leash hard towards the pole and said, "come on, we don't have all night. Go ahead."

She realized there was no point in begging this piece of shit. He won't let her go until she does what he wants. She crawled to the pole and lifted her left leg like a dog and peed on the pole of the streetlight. This was the absolute degradation for her, and she couldn't control her tears anymore. She felt like crying was becoming her new normal.

Finally relieved, they both started walking back to the brothel. Fifteen minutes later, she was back at the reception. He said, "your one hour is over. But do you still want to cum, or you want to go back home? Nod if you want to cum."

She had the choice to go back, but her lust, like always, took over her rational brain and she nodded.

Dave commanded, "Then face the door, sit up, pull the cock from your ass and fuck your cunt till you cum."

Jessica instantly followed the command. As she turned around, she saw a group of strangers standing outside watching this amazing, erotic sequence. Reluctantly, she pulled the giant cock out of her asshole and, while facing the crowd, she started fucking her cunt. Her other hand worked on her clit, and she reached her peak soon. All the degrading sequenced of the entire day came flashing in front of her eyes.

The pure look of lust in the group of men watching her from outside intensified her need, and then she came hard. The gush of her liquid lava shocked the crowd, enjoying her performance. As she came down from her pure ecstasy, she heard the crowd cheer and clap for her. In a weird way, she felt proud of herself.

In next few minutes, she was free from her ball gag and had those smallest clothes with the heels on. Dave had called for a cab and gave her the $250 that she had earned extra.

He kissed her one last time as said, "you're something special, you should know that. Embrace it and be proud of yourself. The gift you have, most women would do anything for it. Don't waste it. I hope you'll have much more adventures like this in your life. Bye puppy."

She sat in the cab and gave her address to the driver. "Am I a born whore?" she thought as everyone she meets seems to suggest her the same.

****************************

As the cab driver stopped in front of her house, she gave him all the remaining cash she had. She was too numb from everything by now and walked to the door. Removed those miserable pieces of clothes and dumped them in the metal box and closed it. She stood in her waiting position for the door to open.

Jessica now had time to contemplate everything that just happened to her, and tears started flowing. Still standing outside, she broke down and couldn't control her loud cry. She no longer cared if anyone heard her. "One man's jealousy made me this whore. What have I ever done to him? He ruined my entire life." She couldn't believe what brought her to this predicament.

She saw Tyrone standing in front of her, and she fell to her knees and grabbed his feet. Placing her forehead on top of his shoes, she said, unable to stop crying, "please master, forgive your whore. Your whore can't take it anymore. Please have some mercy on her."

Jessica kept crying for a few more minutes when she heard him say, "if you begged me to come here for this, then it'll extremely disappoint me." She wiped her tears and sat up. Looking up in his eyes she said, "no master. Your whore has something to offer to you." She gave him the micro-recorder device. He looked confused at her, but took it.

For next few minutes, he heard what Rachael had to say about everything she did. Jessica could see the anger creeping up on his face. It infuriated him. "That fucking bitch ruined my life and put a blame on someone else." He placed the recorder in his pocket and looked Jessica in her eyes and first time he felt terrible for what he did to her. "It was never her fault," he thought.

"Stand up," he ordered her. Jessica stood up and begged, "master your whore did nothing. Can your forgive your whore? Your whore can't live like this forever. Please, master."