Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael paused for a few seconds and then continued again, "he found his way into the club and got close to Steve. He planted you in Steve's head. He created an image so huge that Steve had an instant urge to own you for the club. When at the party Steve tried to tame you and failed, that urge multiplied. His inability to tame you on his own, increased his frustration and from there I came into the picture. You see, his wife is my older sister and when she asked for help, how could I refuse."

She grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip and said, "I started working towards a plan, but nothing was working concretely. I had to bring you in for some sessions so that I can get personal information from you around which I could make my plan. Then came Tyrone in the picture. His brother asked me for help. He needed Tyrone to work for him full-time, but he wouldn't agree. This brought the grand idea to me."

Taking another sip, she said, "Devin asked him to handle a girl from the university who was making unnecessary noise, which was a complete lie. Through some of my internal friends, I manipulated your schedule to make sure you'd be there to see everything. Then one of my good friends again manipulated you to file a written complain. Which was followed by another manipulation for you to look for therapy sessions. And viola, you came right to my door as planned."

Rachael saw the anger building in her face, but kept going. "From there, I found out that Mike was your weak emotional point. And based on his history, he was the easiest target to rope you in. Gradually, I planted the idea of revenge in Tyrone's head. Of course, since he believed you ruined his life, it wasn't too hard to handle him. I just made the plan; he did all the demanding work. Rest of the story you already know. It wasn't personal. You were the one stone I used to kill two birds. It's efficient."

Jessica had the uncontrollable tears. She could not believe that they ruined her life because of one man's jealousy. Rachael kept talking to her condescendingly, but it didn't matter to her anymore. One woman ruined her entire life because she thought she can. "You will suffer for each misery you caused to me, Rachael," thought Jessica.

To gather more ammunition around Tyrone, Jessica further said, "I can't believe you could manipulate someone as smart as Tyrone so easily."

Rachael replied, "Believe it or not, it took more effort to tame you than Tyrone. Men think they're powerful and strong, but they're weak where it counts, emotionally. If a woman knows what she's doing, she can make any man dance on her tunes. I'll share a secret with you, don't tell anyone. Both brothers are strong in their own way but emotionally, they're weak."

Taking another sip of her coffee, "I'll give an example. You think what happened to you was worse. It's nowhere near what we had planned for you. By now I should have started you for the club, but you had a shield over your head, Tyrone. Do you know why he wouldn't fuck you? That fool thinks if he does, he'll get too emotionally attached to you and won't be able to make tough decisions. What he doesn't realize is that he already had an emotional bond with you and doesn't want to share you with the club."

Jessica intervened. "This makes no sense. He has an emotional bond with me that's why he ruined my life?"

Rachael laughed and replied, "I know it sounds absurd. When he started, he had no strings attached to you and he did everything I planned. But then he involved Rose who made things complicated. He always had a weak spot for her and couldn't think clear around her. Somehow through Rose he realized you were more important in his life, like a hobby. Now he didn't want to give you up. This fucked up everything. That's why I had to get rid of Rose. She was ruining the plan. I can't have another woman manipulating him."

She continued sipping her coffee and said, "I had to work a lot around him to allow Steve, Ray and Nia in that party. I had a lot of pressure from them to deliver which I hadn't till this point. That party was to get them off my back. I had to show them I'm making progress and soon you'll be theirs. Tyrone was not happy at all around them but accepted it just once, upon my insistence. You see, he's saving you from the worst from a long time. But he knows he can't go all soft on you because then he'll lose control of you and the club will get you."

She a lot of mixed emotions on Jessica's face but continued, "In his own weird and twisted way he feels guilty for ruining your life and feels like he should be responsible to save you from the worst. Only way he knows how to do that is to humiliate you in his own controlled bubble. He owns all your videos and won't allow anyone to share them at any public forum. He makes sure your life is not completely ruined so even though you're doing all risky things, but he knows you've gained skill set to survive through it."

Jessica thought, "could it be possible that she's telling the truth, or she's manipulating me again? She could do this so that I will start feeling some sympathy for him and would willingly accept his ownership. I'll not fall for your tricks again."

Rachael still continued, "He insists you don't lose your job, brother and husband. That's why I had to keep Jason away from here for an extended period. If he returns Tyrone would fuck things up and I can't let that happen after all this. So, you see how in his own twisted and weird way he's your demon, and he's your angel."

Jessica now couldn't control and asked, "what did you got from all this? I can't believe you went this far just because of your sister."

Rachael said, "true. I don't decide by personal influence. I needed something from Steve for which I would have done anything he asked, and he asked you. Both Ray and Steve insisted on extreme humiliation before you perform for the club. Again, as I said it's not personal. You did nothing to me and in an ideal world we both could have been good friends."

Jessica asked again, "but why? Why did Ray and Steve want my life ruined? It can't be just jealousy."

"Honestly, I don't know why they went this extreme route. It's difficult to understand how certain people react to certain things. People shoot innocent kids for no reason. Why do they do it? There could be an n-number of possibilities to answer that. It could be any mental problem or they're just sadistic and enjoy misery. By my best guess, you hurt their ego by denying them ownership when they approached first. I feel like they're the men who don't take kindly to no. You know the people who can't accept that any woman can say no to them."

"What would you have done in my place? Just kneel and accept what they thought was right for me? Break my love's heart because another man thought he should own me?"

"I don't condone that behavior if that's worth anything. But as I said, that's the deal I made. Now it's business I can get emotional about you and ruin my business, or I don't care about what happens to you and expand it. Nothing was personal for me."

Jessica just couldn't believe that this woman sitting in front of her who she thought was her friend ruined her life over some business deal. How could someone be so cruel? But then again there are all kinds of people who should be sentenced to death for the world to be a better place but they're living normal lives among us.

"Since you know about my involvement, you'll refer to me as mistress. We'll still have the weekly appointments and I'll make your progress plans each week. Obviously, I can summon you whenever I want, but weekly appointments are a must."

Jessica left her office and walked towards the restroom. After she had relieved her bladder, she took out the mini-recorder she had got from the mysterious helper. "Now we'll see who's smart when Tyrone gets to listen to it."

****************************

Jessica walked into her office with mixed feelings. She was happy that she got the evidence needed to put Rachael out of equation, but she also found out that her entire life was ruined for nothing. On top of her desk, she found another envelope labeled, "PROFESSOR WHORE". She opened the letter inside and read it.

To Professor Whore,

This is your task as per our deal. Now you'll have to show us you're the whore we made you. Earn your keep. Rick and Jamie took all your belongings from your office to your house (including your car).

Outside, you'll find Reggie in his truck. He'll drop you to your destination. There, you'll receive another letter. Follow the instructions and find your way home on your own.

Yours,

Generous Master.

Jessica felt even more frustrated now. "I'm trying to help you, fucking idiot. And you're continuously ruining my life," she thought. But she realized that until she can give the mini recorder to Tyrone, her problems won't be solved. If she begs him later, claiming that she did nothing to him, he'd let her free and help her handle both Ray and Steve. She knew this was a far-fetched idea, but she had to be hopeful.

She kneeled on the floor and begged, looking at the cameras on the ceiling or her office. "Master, your humble slave will follow all your orders, but she wishes to task to her master once. May the master be generous enough and visit his slave tonight? Please, master, it's urgent. Otherwise, your slave wouldn't dare to ask such a request. If master feels the slave wasted his time, he can choose to punish her as he wishes."

Jessica put all her submissive strength in that request. She hoped Tyrone should visit after the way she had begged to him. She got up and sat in her chair. Half-heartedly, she did some of her pending work for the next couple of hours. When it was five, she left the office and found Reggie's truck. She hopped in. He said, "remove the hair extensions and place it in the glove box. I'll drop it in the metal box outside your house." With that, he started the car and Jessica worked to remove the extensions.

Reggie drove in complete silence and thirty minutes later they were outside a shady looking old building. "Go inside and at reception say I'm the whore you're expecting. They'll give you a letter. Follow the instructions inside. Now go."

Nervous and scared, Jessica stood in front of the reception and whispered, "I'm the whore you're expecting."

The old black guy, in his sixties, said, "what? I didn't hear what you said. Speak louder."

Clearing her throat, she looked around and exclaimed, "I'm the whore you're expecting."

"Oh yes. This is the letter your master gave for you," he said, giving her the letter.

She read the last letter for the night.

You're now officially the cheap whore. Your target is to earn $2500 for me. You'll tell everyone your charges exactly as listed below when they enter the room:

Blowjob = $50

Titi Fuck = $50

Whore Cunt = $100

Whore's Asshole = $150

Party Discount = $250 (all holes together).

Party Bitch Slave = $500 (per hour).

You'll have to take a shower and be presentable after each session. Talk nasty and give a wonderful time to your clients. Make their money worth it.

Earn a little extra for a cab.

Yours,

Generous Master.

Tyrone didn't need the money. He just wanted to degrade her mentally and make her feel like a cheap whore. Jessica had always done humiliating nasty things, but she tricked herself as a roleplay. But now she's a real whore. This is an unfamiliar situation. She felt much worse than before. "Do it one last time. After tonight, everything will be fine. I'll make sure that Tyrone forgives me and helps me get out of it. He has been a victim of Rachael, just like me. He'll understand my situation," she thought.

She left the letter at the reception desk and asked the old man, "what do I have to do?"

"First things first, give me all your clothes."

She looked around and hoped for them to move to a private room, but when he didn't move at all, she understood. Jessica slowly and under absolute fear removed both her blouse and skirt and gave it to him. He casually threw them in the trash. With complete disbelief, she looked at him and asked, "how am I supposed to go back home with no clothes?"

"None of my problem. But you'll not be wearing them again." He walked up to her and bent down to remove the lock from her cunt lips. "Spread the legs." She followed. Once he had removed the lock, he said, "push the balls out." She easily pushed all four balls out and they dropped into his waiting hands. He placed the balls in a bag and then, bending her in doggy style, pulled the dildo out of her asshole with a single jerk. Jessica gasped out loud but felt relieved.

"Remove the heels as well. They're unlocked."

Jessica removed the heels as well and placed it on top of the counter.

"Follow me. This we'll keep. I'll give them back once you're done here."

Jessica followed him, stark naked. Once inside, there were more women all dressed in ridiculous dresses. There was no doubt all of them were whores. There were few men who looked like regular customers. One woman yelled, "Oh, we have a new one here. Nice tats girl." Another one said, "This is wild one huh." Jessica felt the humiliation she hadn't felt before. Even the whores think the tattoos are too much. She bowed her head and kept walking.

"Take a shower. There's the makeup and some lotions. Make it quick, you'll have ten minutes for each shower."

The so-called bathroom had no door, just a curtain. She closed the curtains to provide as much privacy as she could get. Once out of the shower, she applied the whore makeup. There were two articles of clothes left for her. A red cloth that would barely count as a blouse. She wore it and realized they've removed all buttons from it. She had to tie it under her tits. It did the bare minimum to hide her tits. The new black skirt was the smallest skirt she's ever seen. It was only an inch below her cunt. Slight movement and everything were visible. She walked up to the main room where all whores stood for previews for potential clients.

A young black guy walked up to her and said, "what do we have here?"

She nervously looked at his shoes and repeated the rate card as she remembered, "This whore will do everything, sir. Blowjob for a 50, titi fuck for another 50. Fuck this cunt for a 100 and the asshole for 150. Whore can give you a party discount for all holes together at 250. She can also be a bitch slave for you at 500 per hour."

Everyone laughed out loud. She looked around, not knowing what she has done. The guy replied, "first time?" Jessica nodded nervously. One woman said from the corner, "honey clients don't want to hear the rate chart the first moment they approach you. Talk dirty to them. Make them feel you're the one they missed all their lives. Be a wiling whore for them, not a robot." Looking at her wedding ring, she said, "talk to them as if enticing your hubby to fuck you. People pay for a personal experience not to just enter their cocks in any hole. Once you've roped them in, then you tell the rate chart."

"This is my first time I don't know how to do it?"

"Dave here can give you a quick training so you can perform well and reach your target on time. But it will not be free," said the woman.

"What will it cost me? I don't have any money."

"Let's see. Um, remove the party bitch slave from your menu. After you've completed your target, you'll be our bitch slave for the next hour for free. That's like getting a priceless training for just $250," she said, hoping that she would fall for it. Life is tough for a first-time whore in a brothel. Everyone is a bully.

"What would I have to do?"

"You're offering a service and do not know what to do in it?"

"Please help me. I don't know what I'm doing here."

She could see the fear and innocence in her eyes. "We'll have a lot of fun with this one," she thought but said, "Well, you'll have to do anything we want for that one hour. 'No' will not be a word available to you. Now tell us, do you need his help and agree to the terms?"

Jessica thought, "I don't know, it feels wrong to accept to such vague terms, but then again if I can't earn $2500 soon, I'll not be able to reach back home on time. I've already done so many terrible things for them, what more can they do to me." She nodded and agreed to the terms.

"A nod is not enough; we'll like to hear the verbal conformation to make sure you understand and agree to all the terms of our deal."

With a deep sigh, Jessica said, "I accept if Dave helps me with a quick training as a cost, I agree to be a bitch slave for him for an hour. During this hour I'll do whatever commanded to me and won't have the option to say 'No'."

Dave asked to her, "you're married?"

This embarrassed her a lot. "I should have removed the ring," she thought. But now it's too late so said, "Yes."

"Don't be embarrassed, that's good. Use it to your advantage. Make your clients feel that they're much better than your husband. Every man wants to hear how good he's when he fucks a woman. If they've a choice of two good looking whores, they'll more likely choose one who's married and can enforce the idea of their sexual superiority to them."

He walked towards the door and said, "I'll enter again and pretend as I'm a client. Impress me. Make me choose you over everyone else."

He walked back inside the room and walked towards another girl. Jessica did not know how to approach this situation or to make come towards her. When she said nothing, he turned towards her and said, "are you going to do anything or just stand there like a dumb fuck?"

"Sorry. I don't know what to say. How should I approach? If someone likes her more than me, should I still approach him? Wouldn't it ruin her business?"

"She isn't as dumb as I thought she was," replied the girl. She continued, "That is correct. Never interfere in between another girl's business. If you do, we'll make sure you regret your decision. Now Dave, approach her directly as a client. Show us what would you do when a client approaches to you."

Dave walked up to her. Jessica nervously said, "Hey handsome, what do you think about me? Check it out," as she turned full 360 degrees and continued, "you won't find another whore in this town like me. I'll give you a night of your life. I'm always a bargain compared to the package I deliver. Satisfaction guaranteed with me," she said while pointing out her tattoo on her thigh.

Jessica shocked everyone in the room. It was like a sudden and complete transformation in her. They never thought she would be so confident in being nasty and erotic at the same time. Dave said, "confident, huh? Let's see, get on your knees and give me a nice blowjob."

"It'll be a 50."

Dave smiled and thought, "I might have underestimated her." He said, "that's fine. But as your tattoo states, if I'm not satisfied, no cost." She got on her knees in the middle of the room with every eye's gaze on her. Soon, his pants and boxers were on the floor. Jessica felt much more confident after finding out that his cock was a little over six inches. She had practiced on much larger cocks. This was a piece of cake.

When she deep throated him easily, people thought she might have pretended to be naïve. Her skills are professional. Within a few minutes, Dave reached his peak. He had a lot of blowjobs in various brothels, but no other whore was so passionate while sucking a cock. Jessica used her throat muscles skillfully to supply immense pleasure to him. Dave yelled out, "oh, fuck, she's good. Oh, my god. I'm going to cum soon. Oh fuck. Here it comes." And with that, he deposited entire load deep in her throat. Jessica swallowed every drop of his load easily.