All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 07'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ellie sounds like fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some twists there I didn't see coming. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens at the club. Gutted about Ty but you did warn us of darker parts so we can't say we weren't warned.

Overall loving this story and can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did not expected this chapter to go this direction. I feel like I disagree with certain things in the chapter and would have liked it if Jason's piece was not added but again it's the author's choice to take the story whichever direction he likes. I guess I can live with that. There were still some errors left in the story which I think readers have learned to live with by now.

But "Ellie aka Worthless Whore", can't ignore it. It's a really cool name. Would love to know from this author if she helped in making Jessica a better whore or just helped with the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adorer .

Triste pour Tyrone.

Je me demande comment jessica va s’en sortir maintenant.

Hâte de voir sa déchéance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more twists than a corkscrew I loved it

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Anyone who has stuck with the story this far will surely give this chapter a high rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glory hole for Jessica

Ellie_RHEllie_RHover 2 years ago

@jleetechie were there less grammar and tense errors than usual? Hopefully I reduce the number significantly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love where this story is going. The fact that Rick (and Jamie) now have control over Jess, leaves me waiting to see what might be in store for her. I can hope to see them having adequate time to play with her at the university and being able to torment her more during lectures as well as in her room.

DevinDelisiousDevinDelisiousover 2 years ago

Remote controlled shoe locks and other remote devices are always hot. The poor slave should have to endure more locks and remote devices that continue to keep her on the edge of exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In fact, could you make claire a dominatrix for jessica?

I really liked the character, it would be interesting if she had a secondary or important role.

And you think you put jessica in a glory hole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks I really enjoyed your story and hope you continue

thumb20002000thumb20002000over 2 years ago

when the next chapter will be released?! we do not want to lose momentum

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's good to see the reality of life. People die, are murdered....great work! Thank you! 2x-bje

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES