All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 08'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ellie_RHEllie_RHover 2 years ago

If anyone was intrigued by the mouthlock described / used in this chapter, then in my bio there are links to help you understand it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the whole story of jessica's split personality.

for the mole I have the impression that it is a cop.

and who is probably the one who contacted jessica by phone.

Hope to see clear again I had to adore the character.

can't wait to see jessica at the club.

moreover, they could invite students and teachers.

For jessica's father it would be interesting to see him want to rape his daughter and make her his pet.

DevinDelisiousDevinDelisiousover 2 years ago

This I believe is the best chapter yet. I can’t wait to see where all of this leads to. The detail in script was impeccable and very exotic. Thank you for the hard work of this chapter and getting it published rather quickly!

Ellie_RH “Worthless Whore” I believe done a outstanding job editing this chapter. There was little to no imperfections!

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

Commercial for Shaq's Icy Hot?

kajkellikajkelliover 2 years ago

So much effort and fresh ideas have gone into this chapter. Not saying this slut loves every moment, but anything less than a 5 is unfair to the author.

looney2looney2over 2 years ago

Fantastic, can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish instead of blowing off a hot scene you’d describe in full detail especially the hot dirty talk. Love the series so far however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks a lot for story, it is a great pleasure to follow the development of the plot.

"Live" supporting characters that influence the plans of the main characters are great. You can understand them, it's hard just to follow the instructions in such a situation (great examples, Rose or Mark from the fifth chapter, who almost ruined Tyrone's plan for the sake of sadistic pleasure). In the last chapter, I wanted more involvement of the performers, and not the automatic execution of instructions (Rick is immune to the charm of the situation? It is a pity that he does not try to put the squeeze on the slave and at her every request the stimulation stops).

And the real surprise was for me when the judge allowed Jessica to finish her orgasm and only letting her experience pleasure, began the punishment. So cute, but not pedagogical)), because it was possible to start the execution in the same second - I wonder, after an interrupted orgasm, Jessica would have remained aroused?

Thanks again for these great situations and look forward to continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait to read the next chapter...

Plz hurry up...

And thank you for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is fantastic! When will the new chapter be coming?

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites5 months ago

Editing of this chapter is much better. Amazing the difference a good editor makes. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES