All Comments on 'Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 09'

by justerotic

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didn't think it possible but it just gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally love the chapter.

I didn't expect Jason to revolt so quickly.

I can see him making contact with the FBI and therefore teaming up with reggie.

Um jason / sam can be fun.

I really like how he dominated it in this chapter.

Wow poor jessica.

For phil it would be fun if he joined the club.

He wanted jessica as his wife.

he can have her as his whore.

Loving the gangbang part was really exciting.

haha especially the part with the name change.

it will be interesting to see the impact that the revelation of his identity will have on his professional life.

maybe a college rehearsal but this time with jessica's own students.

wow i also totally adore the clear part i find the character both interesting and exciting.

can't wait to see her as jessica's mistress.

May also be claire / jessica.

but nothing romantic, just especially claire fucking jessica and making her suffer.

and looking forward to seeing the development of ray and claire's relationship.

It will be interesting to see how claire goes from dominant to dominating.

so curious to see ray making clear his sex toy with a lot of physical and mental suffering.

and also bondage and denial of orgasm.

And necklace and leave more the same kind of nipple piercings that jessica has that inflict pain or pleasure.

but that unlike jessica we can remove at any time.

So I hope for sex scenes between ray and claire.

hahah and can't wait to see ray be jessica's master.

it's gonna be fun.

and curious to see if reggie will ally himself with the man who wants to kill soothsayer.

Alliance between jason, the military and reggie can be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such an over the top story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

besides it would be interesting if jessica had a bowl where there is mark professor whore.

and have to wear a necklace so long or there is mark professor whore.

maybe forcing her to drink claire and ray's piss every morning.

At night, jessica could sleep in a cage or a niche (in the room where she slept with jason).

while ray occupies the bed with claire.

maybe putting handcuffs on him or something.

like torture her in her sleep

DevinDelisiousDevinDelisiousover 2 years ago

It was well worth the wait. Can’t wait for the next chapter to release! Thank you for you devotion to this story.

A big Shout out to Worthless Whore.

Fantastic job with editing and thank you for your dedication to this story as well.

The story seems to continue to get better and better!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Besides, I imagine that ray cannot exercise some of her fantasies on jessica because they are too violent and Rachael wants jessica not to be too physically hurt.

so it can be fun to watch claire go through all of this.

So maybe slaps and punches.

maybe also violent electro shocks.

no more drowning.

huh claire in a humiliating bikini can be really sexy and fun.

bestiality with dogs.

ahaha and also public humiliations.

restaurant, beach, swimming pool for example.

In fact, I currently find the development of claire much more fun and interesting than jessica.

There are many more possibilities.

especially that inside claire is consenting unlike jessica.

She's ready to fulfill Ray's fantasies so that she can have the chance to dominate Jessica.

So I'm really curious to see claire's personality development and if she will have any real romance with ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Add FBI agent Missy Peregym who will get caught in the mess of a case and start paying reparations to black men with a swollen belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me wet. Very interesting cast of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More humiliating tattoos and piercings pls.

Cant wait for update

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thinking about having Jessica raped by dogs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you thinking of putting a piercing on Claire and Jessica's tongue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my openion... there should be much more details from jessica's perspective....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More neighborhood scenes and public scenes plzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

is this the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to see that they would give jessica dome tasks to do and every time jessica herself must make it more degradable for her and more exposing to herself , like she herself has to think about ways to be degraded...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh come on... its been almost 6 months... give us the next chapter already.... plz hurry up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do you plan to write sex scenes between jason and jessica?

Dom jason and sub Jessica.

I hope to see her win.

and ray and everyone else suffer.

They are monsters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think if reggie is the mole then he must be the one helping jessica and in the end of the story jason would divorce jessica and jessica will be reggie's slave cause she loved those stuff so much she cannot be normal ever again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on man.... upload another chapter fast

justeroticjusteroticalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the patience of all readers who have decided to stick around this series after so long. Several things led to the excessive delay of next chapter which included professional as well as personal life being busy. I also didn't want a mediocre chapter out with not enough details or justification to the storyline (in a rush).

Fortunately, the chapter is now finished. I'm waiting for it to be back after the edit (for removal of typos and missed grammar errors). Once I receive it back, it should be posted soon.

As a reward for the loyal readers, I've added more than enough story, details and plot twists in the next chapter to create additional interest. Slight spoiler: after next chapter story will move to its third phase. 11, 12 & 13th will be the third phase. 14th & 15th are expected to be the last phase ("The Endgame"). I don't want this series to continue forever in circles. Chapter 15 will be the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG...!!!

Can't wait man..🤤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great news, looking most forward to the new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great news. Finally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjusterotic@justerotic
Teacher’s Dilemma Chapter 11 is almost finished. I would post it soon after some editing. Hadn’t had much time to write in last few months.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES