Teacher's Dilemma Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of teacher's dilemma series.
817 words
3.74
13.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers

The next morning I woke up late. I was still in the hangover of what happened with me last night. I stood in front of the mirror, naked, seeing my body. My nipples were sore due to last night's torture. I couldn't believe that he enjoyed every bit of my body inside out.

When I went to school, when I saw him approaching me, my heartbeats increased.

He smiled, wished me good morning and passed by. As if nothing happened between us.

The whole day was weird, remembering what happened last night and thinking about what to expect in the evening again.

In the evening I did not get ready for him. I did not wear saree. Around 9 pm there was a knock on my door. It was him. Confidently he came inside the house. After I closed the door, he came near to me and put his hand on my ass. He asked while squeezing my hand, "Why are you not wearing saree?"

I wanted to show him that I am no more awkward. So, I let him squeeze my ass. I moved even closer to him and confidently said, "because I do not think we need any session today. I am totally ready now."

He laughed and said, "Yesterday was an improvement, but you are not ready yet, my dear. You were still awkward and not actively responding to me. You need to be confident, relaxed and enjoying every bit of it."

And without waiting for my answer, he moved closer, pulled me towards him by grabbing my ass, and started kissing on my neck.

It was clear to me that I cannot avoid it. I closed my eyes and started feeling his kisses on my neck, cheeks, and then on my lips. I opened my mouth to let him push his tongue inside my mouth. He was totally enjoying the kissing.

With his hand he was caressing my breast and buttocks. Without any protest, I was letting him to do it. I threw my arms around his neck, giving him full access of my body, letting him come even closer. The bulge in his pant was rubbing against me.

I asked if we can do this in bed. He nodded and without removing his hands off me, he walked with me in the bed. He removed my night dress as soon as we were in the bed. Then he started undressing himself. I smiled at him and started removing my bra and panty as well. In no time we were naked.

He came over me and put his hand on my breast, gently pinching my erect nipple. He moved closer to me. He closed his eyes and started kissing me passionately again. Slowly he moved down and started sucking my boobs and nipples. Again, my nipples and boobs were in his mouth, in his control. Again the same mixed sensations of his wet tongue on my breasts, his lips sucking me and his teeth hurting my nipples.

I was moaning, totally surrendered to his desires, letting him enjoy my soft and beautiful breasts and bite and suck my pink nipples.

His cock was rubbing at the doors of my Virginia. As if eagerly knocking the doors. I tried to adjust myself under it and lifted my legs as a suggestion. He took that hint and released my nipples.

He looked at me and smiled. He adjusted himself to get in. I smiled back and lifted my legs wide and invited him for the ultimate enjoyment. He slowly pushed himself inside me, I felt his hot and hard rod inside me. Rubbing to my soft and wet virginal walls.

He started kissing my neck and fucking me in rhythm. I was giving him what he wanted. The total cooperation, and the ultimate ride. He was enjoying every bit of it. He slowly increased his pace and finally reached the peak point of the pleasure. I felt his cock pulsating inside me. He filled my Virginia with his seeds again. He collapsed on me, with satisfaction in his eyes.

I was also overwhelmed with all the sensations all over and inside my body. We laid side by side for a while and then he got up and started dressing up.

Laying naked in front of him, I asked how I did. I though that I should ask him at the time when he is in the moment of satisfaction.

He smiled and said you were amazing madam, just take rest tonight and tomorrow night and then you are ready for the ultimate challenge with Mr. Shaik.

I felt little sense of relief and strange sense of achievement. Also, my heartbeats rose when I heard about the ultimate night with Mr. Shaik.

I waved goodbye to Tope and slept in my bed. Naked and exhausted, with some feeling, which you generally get nights before the exams.

hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers