Teacher's Dilemma Pt. 03

Story Info
Last part of Teachers dilemma series.
2.6k words
4.28
10k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers

The next day morning I woke up late. I was feeling more mentally exhausted than physically. I decided not to go to the school. I made some coffee and sat in the sunshine near the window. A lot of thoughts were going through my mind. The most dominant was, the thought of me, sleeping with Mr. Shaik tomorrow night. Somehow I felt, "Maybe Mr. Tope was correct to prepare me for the night."

Strangely I wished for one more session with Mr. Tope, before the night with Shaik. I could not believe, I am thinking this way.

I decided to prepare for the night. I spent the afternoon in grooming myself. I took a nice long hot shower. After the shower, I was standing naked in front of a mirror adoring my curves. Feeling that, Mr. Tope was lucky to have me two times. And now Mr. Shaik is going to get lucky.

The next day I was going to meet Mr. Shaik at the school. I got up early, wore a peach colour saree for the school.

In the school, people were busy in the preparation of the audit. Mr. Tope already went to receive Mr. Shaik. They were expected at any moment.

We were invited into the teacher's room for the meeting with Mr. Shaik. We were supposed to welcome him and do the introductions. After that, the audit process will begin.

My heartbeats increased when I heard them coming into the room. Mr. Shaik was not a very tall, a dark-coloured person. He had a big belly. The hair at top of his head were gone and hair on the side part of his head, were trying to unsuccessfully cover up the baldness. He had a mole on his cheek. It looked as if a fly is sitting on his face at first glance.

We welcomed him. When he looked at me, he stared at me a little longer. I was bit anxious.

"Does he know about me? Or he is just normally looking at me?" I wondered.

During the introductions, he shook hands with all the teachers. When it was my turn, he greeted me politely. I could not believe, how formal, polite this guy pretended to be. Hesitant to even shake hands with ladies. And in the night, he shows real colours.

The audit process continued the whole day. As the evening came closer, I was getting more and more nervous.

After school, Tope asked me to go home and be ready around 9 p.m. He was going to pick me up and bring me to Mr. tope.

I went to the home. Had a shower, wore again the peach colour saree. But this time without the bra under the blouse. I put on some perfume. I could not believe; I was getting so much ready for him.

Around 9 p.m. Tope knocked on the door. My heartbeat was missed with that knock. Finally, the time had come. I wasn't sure how this will go.

"Does he know about me? What his reaction will be after seeing me? How am I supposed to react then? He saw me as a teacher, and now I meet him again, almost like a prostitute!" lot of thoughts coming into my mind.

When Tope looked at me, he was astonished. "Wow, how beautiful you look, madam. I am feeling like ditching Mr. Shaik and enjoy you here whole night! " he said.

I just smiled and sat behind him on his motorcycle.

"Lucky Mr. Shaik," Tope was muttering. He was feeling jealous of Mr. Shaik.

We arrived at his guest house. Mr. Shaik just had his dinner. He had a glass of whiskey in his hand and a cigarette in his other hand. The upper two buttons of his shirt were open. Curly hair on his chest were popping out. He was a hairy man.

After seeing us, he got up, threw his cigarette away, and smiled at me. Clearly, he was not surprised. So, I assumed that he was knowing about me.

I was feeling like a scapegoat.

"Shaik sir, as I said, our madam is going to personally entertain you. We believe in giving at-home experience to our guest, " Tope said.

Shaik laughed and welcomed me into the guest house. His teeth were red. Maybe because of chewing tobacco or betel leaves.

I smiled at him and entered a bit awkwardly inside. Mr. Tope did not come inside.

He greeted me from the door itself and said, "Wish you both good night. I am getting late. My wife must be waiting for me for dinner. "

"All the best," he said to me while leaving.

I felt as if I have to win some game or pass some difficult exam.

Mr. Shaik closed the door. Now I was on my own with him. Now it was time for me to meet the expectations.

I felt the time is running slow. I could hear my own heartbeats. l felt my heart was beating faster and louder. I was feeling like a deer, standing in front of a lion's cave.

He was looking at me from top to bottom. I could clearly see the lust in his eyes.

"When I heard about you, I was a little surprised. But, when I saw you the first time, I was really excited to meet you. You are really very beautiful," he said.

"Generally, I like to finish my drink, but you are looking so stunning, that I don't want to waste any second of this night," he said and started coming towards me.

"Oh no, is he going to keep me awake the whole night? What exactly he is thinking about the night? So this ordeal is going to last for whole night!" I was talking to myself in my mind.

He held my hand and said, "Let's go to the bedroom dear."

Here I was, well groomed, with sexy saree , wearing nice perfume. And here he was with a strong smell of alcohol and cigarette. He had no regards for my comfort.

We went in the bedroom. He looked into my eyes and slowly pulled me towards him.

"Whatever happens you are not going you freeze. Just go with the flow. It's only for a night," I was saying to myself when moving close to him.

I smiled at him and put my hand around his neck. He really felt confident with my gesture and put one hand on my ass.

He came closer for a kiss.

I closed my eyes and waiting for the point from where there is no turning back. I felt his breath, as he came even closer, and then his lips touched my lips.

He had thicker lips, but surprisingly softer than Tope. He started kissing my lips. Then started sucking and biting my upper and lower lips separately. He slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I opened my lips to let his tongue in. I was also feeling his one hand enjoying my round ass and the other moving towards my right breast slowly. I was giving him full access to both of my assets.

After a passionate kiss, he slowly started kissing my neck and then slowly towards my cleavage. His hand moved towards my back. He by then realized that I wasn't wearing a bra.

He undid my blouse buttons.

I smiled at him and threw the blouse on the bed, and turned towards him to give him full access to my bare breasts.

He looked at my breasts and said, "I am going to enjoy them the most. I will milk you tonight dear. "

He put both his hands on my breasts. His hands were cold. He was groping, fondling massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples.

Then he removed my remaining saree. And also, my underwear. I was standing totally naked in front of him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and signalled me to sit on his lap.

I smiled and moved towards him and sat on his lap facing him.

My boobs were directly in front of his lips. And my legs wide open for his fingers to explore.

I closed my eyes; I was making myself ready for the double attack. And it started in no time.

He put his mouth on my right breast and started kissing it. Then licking it and slowly biting it.

I moved my breast closer to his mouth, making it easy to enjoy every bit of it.

His hand was exploring my ass and cunt. His fingers were exploring both entrances.

I wondered, why did I sit like this. But I had no choice. Feeling his mouth on my boobs and his fingers, trying to invade inside me.

Suddenly he bit my nipple very hard.

"Ouch," I said without pulling my nipple from his mouth.

He just smiled, as if a naughty kid saying, he won't do it again. And continued again.

But then in the passion, he pushed his finger hard in my pussy. Not knowing what to do, I pulled my breast from his mouth and stood up.

He smiled and said, "You are too delicate for me."

And then he pushed me into the bed.

He stood up, removed his clothes. He had very hairy body. He had dense hair even on his big belly.

His dark dick was twitching. He scratched his balls and then moved towards me.

He came over me and started passionately kissing me again. His tongue was playing inside my mouth. By this time, I got used to his alcohol and tobacco taste. While kissing me, with his hands, he was fondling my boobs and ass.

His cock was rubbing against my bare skin. Then he moved towards my left nipple and started enjoying it.

I was getting totally wet by all his actions. I was ready to take him inside. I was desperately waiting for him to enter me.

But I first had to satisfy him with my breasts. I pulled him closer to my breast, let him take as much part of my breast as he can, in his mouth. His teeth were hurting my skin.

But I kept the warmth. Bearing all the torture of teeth, I was just laying in his bed, moving my fingers in his head.

I had no control over my body. I just had to submit myself to his desires. I had to bear his kisses, his wet tongue in my skin, his hard and soft bites on my breasts.

He slowly moved even down, started kissing my navel, then my pussy.

He then turned me around and started kissing my ass. He was kneading it and kissing it. Then he started biting my ass chicks.

"Ouch, please be gentle, we have a whole night. I am all yours dear, " I said to him and pulled him towards me to kiss. We again started kissing, I was stroking his dick to get it ready for the ride.

I positioned myself under him. He realized that I am ready to take him in.

He smiled and positioned his dick at the entrance of my vagina and started pushing slowly.

"Oh God, his dick is thicker than Tope! I was struggling to accommodate his meat inside me.

For him, it was a nice tight pussy for an awesome fuck. Proudly he slowly buried his entire dick inside me. And then he started slowly fucking me. Slowly getting the feel of my softness and wetness.

Slowly he starts increasing his pace. He moved to my neck and started kissing it. His one hand was holding my right breast.

I was moving my fingers over his hairy back. Looking at the ceiling, moving with his jerks, feeling his cock totally dominating my pussy, his lips kissing my neck, cleavage. his hands enjoying my soft round breast.

A stranger is riding me. From a housewife to a teacher. And now in bed of stranger person with his tool inside me.

Getting used by him, as entertainment for him and his cocky tool.

The orgasm was building inside me, fluids rushed inside my pussy. I reached my climax. I closed my eyes and tightly held him.

He was not far from done. He smiled and took his tool out. He turned me around and again mounted on me from the back. I was adjusting myself to give him an easy fuck from behind.

He took my hair in his hand and started riding me as if I was his pony. My boobs were swinging wildly with his jerks.

He was really enjoying me. In between, he was slapping my ass chicks. My ass became red with the torture.

I did not imagine that I would enjoy all of this. Then he again made me straight and he came over me.

I lifted my legs again to take him in. I moved towards him and gave him a very passionate kiss.

He really liked it, he started kissing me even passionately. The heat was increasing between us every minute. His fuck was also getting harder and faster.

Then he arched and pushed his dick deep inside me. I felt his dick pulsating inside me, filling my vagina with his seeds.

He collapsed on me. I could see total satisfaction in his eyes. I was happy that I made it.

Generally, Tope leaves after this moment. But I realized that we will be sleeping in this state the whole night.

He turned towards me again and kissed me and said , "You are too good."

I slept in his arms, his dick was rubbing my ass, his hands on my boobs, his fingers playing with my nipples, and slowly we dozed off.

Somewhere in the midnight, I was feeling his mouth on my breasts, kisses, and bites on my nipples. I opened my eyes. He was again on me, ready for round two.

I was not very excited about it, but my pussy was already wet because of his licking and kissing. I knew I could take him again.

I smiled and let him position myself on me. I lifted my legs and he pushed his rod inside.

He held my legs up with his hands and started fucking deep inside my pussy. After a nice long fuck, he came again inside me and we dozed off again.

In the morning, I woke up first. He was still in deep sleep. His mouth was on my left breast. My nipple was inside his mouth. Luckily his teeth were gently pressing on it.

I wanted to go for pee. I slowly pulled my nipple from his mouth and went to the bathroom.

When I came out, he woke up. He signalled me to come back to the bed. I knew he will not leave me without a nice good morning fuck.

We again kissed and cuddled for a while and then finally he moved over me. I was still exhausted by the night activities.

I lifted my legs, let him inside, and then wrapped my legs around him. Giving him tight pussy to fuck.

He was also exhausted by the sex, so he was humping me gently and steadily. I closed my eyes and feeling his dick fucking me.

I could feel his orgasm was coming closer, I opened my eyes, he was looking straight into my eyes and fucking me. Among all the jerks I was getting, I gave him a smile. He smiled back and continued fucking me. My boobs were swaying with his sex.

He came to the climax, closed his eyes, and started cumming inside me. I was seeing the satisfaction on his face as he ejected the last drop of cum inside me.

He got up and started dressing. I just laid naked in the bed looking at the sunlight reflected from the mirror on the ceiling.

"Fuck! I did my job, " I said to myself...


hinja85
hinja85
13 Followers