Teacher's Heart Shaped Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher expands the horizons of his student and vice versa.
839 words
4.38
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- Initiation

I know I shouldn't have but the decision had been made when I locked the door.

I stepped forward, put my hand on the back of your neck and pulled you into a kiss...stopping short of kissing you I whispered, "Are you sure?" You nodded and half whispered half groaned, "Uh huh." I kissed your lips lightly. You opened your mouth and leaned into the kiss, but I stopped you with my hand on your side and just held you in place as I breathed in your fragrance. Your hair. Your skin. Your breath. The aroma of womanhood. Your mouth was wide open, your face tilted toward mine, your eyes closed waiting. Waiting. I relished this moment. Feeling you tremble in anticipation.

You whimpered, "Please kiss me," and I let my lips just graze your lips. Again, "Pleeease."

I pulled your head in and covered your mouth with mine as I ground my lips and stabbed my tongue into your mouth. I wanted to swallow you. Eat you in a kiss. You tried to press yourself against me, but I was determined to make this moment last as long as possible. The first kiss. The first thrill of connection. Priceless. Electric. My hand at your side kept you from closing the gap between us. It felt like an eternity and then I just faced you squarely took your head in both of my hands and pulled you in and let your body fall into mine.

You were mine now. We both knew it. Your legs were trembling, and you whimpered again. I knew you were close to coming without my even touching you. I decided to help with that.

One hand slipped around and slowly kneaded your neck as we continued to kiss. Alternating between tender, breathy kisses to passionate, sloppy ones and back again. Tender. Passionate. Breathy. Wet and sloppy.

My hand slipped down your back and my warm hand rested on the pleats of your skirt. I could feel the waistband of your panties and squeezed your round bottom. Kneaded the flesh of your bum while keeping one hand on your neck and continuing to kiss you...passionately...tenderly.

Your legs trembled harder and I slipped my hand under your skirt and felt the flesh of your bum where your panties had ridden up. My other hand slid down from your neck and across the nape of your neck, my fingers at the top of your breast, the warm palm of my hand just cupping your breast over your hardening nipple. I stopped kissing you and held you like that without moving for a second. You opened your eyes and looked up at me, "Ohhh. You are everything I always imagined, no...," you sighed. "I've waited so long and this is so much better than I ever imagined. I am yours for as long as you want me. Any way you want me. Just please...PLEASE make me come. I neeed you. I neeed this."

I obliged and squeezed her bottom one more time before sliding one hand between her thighs, forefinger slotting between her wet lips and thumb resting on the bud of her ass. My other hand, the fingers circling and then pinching her nipple. At first gently and then more firmly pinching and twisting slightly. All while kissing her deeply. Tongue pushing against hers.

Her legs started to buck. Her vagina became slippery. Her nipple hardened under my pinching and she started crying and groaning, "Oh yes! Fuck! Yes! Don't stop! Ohh goooood. Fuck!" Your hips buck as you rub your wet pussy over my hand. My thumb, now moistened, slipped into your rosebud ever so slightly. You cried out in pleasure and leaned down onto my hand as if to pull it inside you. One finger found your clit and pressed...

My warm breath in your ear, I whispered, "You're mine," and you just start gushing. My hand was covered with your wetness. You, whimpering with pleasure and surprise. "Ohhhh myyyyy gooooood. Unghhh!! Never...unghh! Soooo goooood. Ungh!!!"

I quickly covered your mouth with mine to keep you from being heard as you screamed out with pleasure. Your pussy now squirming and squishing all over my hand. Your hips bucking. Your knees shaking. I'm now holding you up. One hand between your legs, the other under your arms. I lean into your ear again, "Mine." As you whimper one more time and try to crawl up my body for support.

I then bend over and put my arm under your legs and pick you up. You're probably no more than 100 pounds. I am grinning. I am beaming with the pleasure of knowing I did this. I gave you this pleasure. You're mine now. For as long as you'll have me. I've claimed you. I've marked you for life. One more time, "Mine" in your ear. You're sobbing into my chest, but I hear, "Yes. Yours. All yours. For as long as you'll have me."

This is going to be good. Very good.