Teacher's Pet

Story Info
College girl tickled by teacher and classmates.
1.8k words
3.82
25.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy got to class a little before he needed to, like always. The first thing he did, like always, was to look for Mindy. She wasn't his girlfriend, but he wished she was. She was a short, chubby girl with big tits and even when she wore a bra, which wasn't often, her big old boobies bounced around in whatever top she happened to be sporting that day. Her butt wasn't all that great but that was okay with Billy. He was more of a tit man.

Professor Taylor was the total opposite of Mindy. She was at least six feet with long blonde hair and long legs. Her tits were even bigger than Mindy's, but he'd never seen them shake, so Billy figured they were fake. Professor Taylor had a great ass though. Even though he wasn't an ass man, he could still appreciate a fine one when he saw it.

About ten minutes into class, they were discussing Frankenstein by Mary Shelly, when Mindy stormed in like a tornado. Her dyed blue hair wild and out of control. Her white shirt and blue jacket did little to contain her bouncing boobs. And her yoga pants left nothing to the imagination of all her downstairs parts.

"Well, look who decided to join us?" Professor Taylor asked.

"I'm sorry. I over slept and then there was false fire alarm in my dorm and I was blocked in, so I had to walk," Mindy explained in one big breath.

"Oh, my," Professor Taylor said. "You've had quit the morning, haven't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Mindy said.

"I'll bet you didn't know I was a certified massage therapist, did you?" Taylor asked.

"No," Mindy replied.

Billy, working on a story and not really paying attention, lifted his head up. Something was up with his professor. She was acting weird. Normally she'd be yelling and berating Mindy by now. Even though they were all over eighteen and adults, she still felt compelled to treat everyone like a child.

"Come on up here and have a seat," Professor Taylor said, grabbing a chair.

"Uh..." Mindy said.

"Yes?" Professor Taylor asked. You never refused a directive from Professor Taylor.

"Okay," Mindy said.

"First, let's take off this jacket," Professor Taylor said and before Mindy could protest, reached around and took off the jacket. Everyone could see Mindy's breasts, and nipples through her thin, white

T-shirt.

"I like to start with the head and work my way down," Professor Taylor said. "I know most of you are thinking what does this have to do with writing, right?"

Everyone sort of chuckled and there were a few yeah's and uh huh's.

"If you're not relaxed, you can't write a good story or book. By the way, it's like this with any job. You need to be relaxed and focused so you can really be in the moment to do your best work," she explained.

When the professor got to Mindy's shoulder's she must have been pushing really hard, because Mindy's chest was thrust out and her nipples were getting hard. When she ran her fingers down Mindy's sides Mindy jumped and snorted a laugh.

"Please don't, that ticked," Mindy said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. You don't like to be tickled?"

"No," Mindy said.

"Interesting," Professor Taylor said.

Okay, anyone else?"

A couple of guys went up, probably just because they wanted to have a hot teacher touch them. But she kept it professional.

"Now we have a video I'd like to show you," Professor Taylor said. "This was sent to me anonymously." The video opened with the black and white countdown from three to one. Then it showed a girl tied to a bed, her face blacked out and some guy in a mask tickling her.

Billy knew who it was as he had seen the video before. Lots of times. It's what started his obsession with Mindy. She was the girl being tickled. He wondered who had sent the professor the video.

Everyone was laughing and cheering and gasping. Especially when the guy tickled her nipples through her shirt.

"Boy, that looks like a lot of fun, doesn't it?" Professor Taylor asked.

Everyone agreed it did. Well, everyone but Mindy who was beat red and trying to hide.

"Mindy? Doesn't that look like fun?" Professor Taylor asked.

"No. I don't like being tickled," Mindy said quietly.

"How can that be when that's YOU on the video?" the professor asked and hit a button that revealed Mindy's face.

Mindy got up and tried to run out of the class room, but the door was locked.

"You turn in shoddy work and are constantly late for class, but you have plenty of time to make tickling videos?" Professor Taylor bellowed.

This was the professor Billy was used to. This English class just got interesting.

Mindy was crying now. "Please, I'm sorry."

"Joe, Dan, Eric, Billy, help Mindy to the top of my desk please," Professor Taylor said.

We all carried a screaming and struggling Mindy to the Professors desk where she was promptly tied down.

"Let me tickle you in front of the class for five minutes and I'll turn your failing grade into a C," the professor said.

"Fine," Mindy agreed. "Five minutes."

"Everyone is welcome to come up for a close and personal view or simply watch the monitor as I am recording this also," Taylor said.

Billy decided to go up. He figured his chance was blown as he had helped secure her to the table for this tickle session. He really wanted to see Mindy's tits bounce like crazy in real life.

The Professor started in or Mindy's sides and she burst out laughing, shaking her head from side to side. Her boobs bouncing all around.

"If I remember from the video, your nipples are pretty ticklish too, right?" the professor asked rhetorically. She tickled Mindy's nipples and got an even bigger laugh. Plus, Mindy's nipples started to harden. "Oohh, I think someone does like being tickled," Taylor said, pinching Mindy's nipples.

Mindy moaned. The professor laughed.

"My fingers are getting tired. I think I'll use something else," the professor said and brandished an electric toothbrush. This caused Mindy to laugh even more.

"Still, not quite the desired effect I was hoping for," Taylor said. She snapped her fingers and quickly produced a pair of scissors and cut Mindy's shirt off, exposing those big boobs of hers.

"Hey!" Mindy protested.

"Five more minutes and I'll give you a B," the professor said.

"Okay," Mindy started to say, but was cut off by her own laughter as the professor touched the toothbrush to her hard nipples. Mindy jumped and twisted as much as she could. Her tits jumped and bounced with her.

Billy's cock was so hard, he thought he'd tear a hole in his jeans, as he was sure was the case for all the other guys. He looked around the room, all the girl's nipples were hard and poking through their shirts. There were about fifteen students in all.

"Last spot," the professor said and brought the toothbrush to Mindy's pussy.

"No!" Mindy protested.

"Don't worry. I'll bring my A game," the professor said and winked. Then, without waiting for an answer she put the toothbrush on Mindy's pussy. Mindy bucked and laughed and moaned.

After a few minutes, Mindy couldn't take it.

"Stop! You're going to make me. Fuck! Shit! Oh God, I'm coming!" Mindy shouted. And cum she did. She squirted all over the professor's desk, until it ran down the floor.

Mindy was a mess. She was crying, laughing and still in the throws of a huge orgasm.

"You know when people are most ticklish?" the professor asked, looking around. "After they orgasm. Get her!"

Mindy was assaulted on every inch of her body. Everyone was tickling her. Both guys and girls were sucking on her tits and rubbing her soaked yoga pants. A couple of guys and one girl even bent down and licked her pussy. Her yoga pants were pulled down and she was tickled to another orgasm.

They were making so much noise that the dean barged in and stood speechless at the sight before him. By this point Professor Taylor had lifted her skirt, removed her panties and was face-sitting Mindy. She also removed her shirt and sweater and was just in her bra as she leaned down to sixty-nine with the teenager.

Mindy, seeing an opportunity to escape, told the dean what had happened.

"Professor Taylor is this true?"

"You, said to think outside the box to get the students engaged. This is literally outside the box," Professor Taylor said and licked Mindy's pussy. Mindy moaned.

After getting help from some of the boy's in class to tie down the professor, the dean then pulled down his pants, took out his cock and slid it inside her pussy, causing her to gasp. "Sorry Miss, Opportunities don't come like this every day," he said to Mindy, while he smacked the professor on the ass while he fucked her.

"Typical man," Mindy said.

"Sorry about the balls in your face, he said to Mindy.

"I don't mind," she replied. "I like big, hairy balls." And to prove it she stuck out her tongue and licked the dean's balls. After fucking the professor for a while, the dean took his cock out and slipped it inside Mindy's mouth. She sucked it for all it was worth.

"Billy, are you just going to fantasize about me or are you going to do something about it?" Mindy asked.

"You knew I liked you?"

"Billy, shut up and fuck me," Mindy commanded.

Billy, clueless, but not stupid, took out his cock and shoved it inside Mindy's pussy. The Professor, seeing this, put her head down and sucked on Billy's cock. Mindy's pussy was tight and wet and the professor sure knew how to suck cock.

"Switch!" the dean suddenly yelled after a few moments and we both started fucking the other one. When we were read to come, we both pulled out and two of the girls in the class jerked their cocks until they exploded. Billy's cum landed on Mindy's tits, while the dean's hit the professor's big breasts. The rest of the guys in the class all fucked either Mindy or the professor, some fucked them both. The girls in the class sucked on the guy's cocks and/or licked on Mindy and the professor's pussies. Both Mindy and the professor had multiple orgasms.

Then, as punishment, the professor was left tied naked to her own desk and blindfolded. A note on the blackboard read: I'm a tickle slut and I love to be tickled. Everyone in class received a copy of the video of Mindy being tickled and then joined by the professor being tied and tickled and all the sex as well as the rest of the professor's students all tickling her throughout the day.