Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door. It was not Jordy.

'Hi, I am Marilyn's mom. And who are you?'

I looked back. Marilyn was shocked. I could see the cum on her blouse. Damn it.

'I am her new acting teacher, Sam.'

'Marilyn told me she aspires to be a dancer and actress on Broadway. I just enable dreams.'

She looked me over top to bottom. Thank god, I pulled on my shorts. For Jordy, I typically wouldn't.

'You always do your teaching bare chested?' She was admiring my heavily muscled chest.

'Not always. To enhance the scene, it was warranted this time.'

'Your wet down there.' She was looking at my semi-erect cock.

'Incontinence. I was about to go when the doorbell rang. I should gone instead of answering. I am so embarrassed. I hate those uncomfortable adult diapers. Sorry.'

'Jordy let's go.'

The cum was too visible on her blouse Damn it.

'Thanks Sam, I learned a lot tonight, especially that last scene, you are the best!'

Jordy saw what was going on from her car across the street. Smartly not pulling into the garage. She didn't move and waited for them to leave. She ran up the stairs.

'What happened?'

'Marilyn's mother showed up! Marilyn had just given me her first blowjob, finishing minutes ago. Doorbell, I pulled up my shorts thanks god. Opened the door and there she was. The last of the cum had spotted my shorts. She noticed, I told her I was incontinent. I don't think she bought it.'

'Also when I came in her mouth, some leaked out on her blouse, enough to be visible. She swallowed everything else. She did good.'

'How did she know Marilyn was here?' I asked.

Jordy remarked, 'Had to be Marilyn. No wait. Find My Phone! Her Mom knows where she goes! Not sure why It took her so long to get her. Who knows.'

'That had to be it. Find My Phone. New procedure, students turn off the phones before leaving their home or leave it.'

Jordy agreed and asked, 'Do you have anything left for me?'

'Well, Marilyn did a great job emptying my balls into her mouth. Pretty good. If her Mom had come 5 minutes earlier, I would have answered the door naked.'

'Is she better than me Daddy?'

She rubbed my spotted shorts.

I gave her a kiss, 'No one is as good as you, no one.'

And that was the truth. I was running out of things to teach her. She mastered everything. I couldn't imagine a better sex partner. I had an idea brewing that I will present to her when the time is right. A new way for my student to put her new skills to work..

***

After the close call with Marilyn's Mom, I was hesitant to add students. Jordy insisted that I meet with Ella and Mia. They had talked with Marilyn. They wanted in. However, they wanted to do it together.

'I don't know, Jordy. I have a bad feeling about this.'

'OK Han solo, why?'

'We had two close calls. Plus the more girls that know about it, the more chance of a leak. Marilyn's Mom is a big risk. I don't believe she bought the incontinence excuse for my cum stained shorts.'

'But Ella and Mia already know how it works. What is the harm?'

'I concede your point. Let's do it. They must leave their phones with you so I can be assured they are off. Find My Phone is so popular.'

'Great. I will arrange it.'

A week later Jordy delivered them to my doorstep.

Ella dressed in a short leather skirt with a matching, bare midriff top with a plunging neckline. Black hose with the lace top partially covered by the sexy short skirt. Stiletto heals completing the look. Her long black hair pulled back in a ponytail. A small matching purse. My cock was growing already.

Mia, same outfit in white, golden stilettos. Blond hair up in a ponytail. Crystal blue eyes. Very attractive.

'Come on in ladies. Go to the couch.'

They held hands. As they walked by I caught the aroma of their perfume. They smelled amazing. I looked at Jordy, she motioned for me to step out.

'I don't know what is going on here. I have never seen them dressed like that. Always conservative around me. Now I have a bed feeling about this. Uh-oh.'

She was looking over my shoulder, I turned to see Ella and Mia heading into the master bedroom.

'We should cancel. Fake a phone call, do something! This seems off.'

'Have you turned off their phones?'

'Yes, yes, yes!'

She was agitated.

'In about a half hour, give me a call. If I don't answer come back. You can be my excuse to stop. Think of something creative.'

'OK.'

She left. I took a deep breath and walked into the bedroom. Ella and Mia sitting on the bed making out. Maybe they just needed a place to have sex?

'Girls, I can leave if you need time alone. I can come back later.'

Ella said, 'Absolutely not. Take off your clothes. Take them off now!'

Wow, that was not expected, but I complied.

I pulled off my top, dropped my shorts, my cock semi-hard.

Mia said, 'Is that all you got? Marilyn was bragging about how big you were.'

Ella said, 'Slow down Mia, he isn't hard. Not sure why he isn't. Maybe this will help.'

I stood there and watched Ella unzip Mia's top, discarding it to the floor. She took hold of Mia's breasts, massaging them, then sucked on the nipples, tugging on them till they were hard. She hugged Mia. Mia unzipped her top throwing it to the floor. Their big tits mashing up against each other while they made out. If the plan was to get me hard, the plan was working.

They broke apart.

'See, he is getting there. Let's help.'

They knelt in front of me. Ella stroking me. Mia sucked on my balls pulling them down, then letting them go with a popping sound. She surprised me when she stuffed both into her mouth, head canted to let Ella's mouth have easy access to my throbbing erection.

Ella placed her lips on the top of the shaft right below the head. Mia took over the stroking now while caressing my balls. Ella swirled her tongue around the head. Jeez, I am going to cum! Already! I need to hold on, what kind of teacher can't do that? It took all my self-control, but I was holding out.

Mia said, 'Come on Ella, you are better than that! Your mouth should have been filled with cum already. You are losing your touch. Marilyn, a total amateur made him cum in her mouth. I will take over.'

Mia tried to crowd over and take control, Ella kept her at bay. She picked up the pace, taking Mia's hand off my erection. Ella moved further down, keeping a suction grip, she moved off making a popping sound. Right back down on it a little deeper. Back to just under the head, tongue twirls.

She plans to deep throat me. I need to hold on. Need to hold on. Need to hold on. She plunged down, coming short of balls deep. Back up again, plunge back down, short of the goal line.

'OK, I will help,' Mia said.

Ella back up on top, she looked determined to do it. With Mia, some kind of competition going on there. Ella opened her mouth wide. Down she plunged. I could feel my head now constrained by her throat. Lips against my pelvis. She didn't move off, savoring the moment.

'Ella, I am cumming hard.'

The phone rang, oh no!

Too late for her to move off. An explosion of cum running down her throat. She quickly retreated all the way off. She grabbed the bottom of my shaft, directing the head unto her lips. Cum shot up her nose. Not wanting that again, she moved it to the left, cum shooting up her cheek into her eye.

Mia grabbed my cock away from Ella self-directing her face painting. She pointed it back to Ella, but the explosions subsided to cum leaks. Ella quickly took it in her mouth, the remainder of the orgasm deposited on her tongue.

Mia pulled my pulsing erection from Ella’s mouth. Starting at the base, she squeezed, moved up and squeezed again until she hit the head. She sucked on it hard, her squeezes rewarded with the last drops of my cream.

Ella cleaned up the cum her face, licking her fingers clean. Mia the same.

The bedroom door opened. It was Jordy.

They motioned for me to lay on the bed, I think I know what is coming. They dropped their skirts and pulled down their panties, kicking them off. They joined me on the bed. One on either side. Ella squeezed my checks to open my mouth. She dripped all of her cum in. Mia’s turn. My mouth was full of my cum.

‘Don’t swallow,’ Ella ordered.

Mia mounted me, She guided me into her wet, tight pussy. It felt so good, I forgot I had a mouthful of cum.

Jordy finally spoke, ‘Sam, are you OK?’

I sat up to look around Mia who was working my cock. As I spoke, the cum leaked out of my mouth. She gave me a look like what should I do? I nodded, hopefully she would recognize that to give the excuse.

‘Sam, I am not feeling well. Can you take me to the ER?’

‘Yes, of course!’ More cum leaked out as I spoke, I swirled the cum around in my mouth to savor the taste. I swallowed all it. I liked the taste..

Jordy stated, ‘I am going to sit down on the couch.’

Mia removed herself and laid down on the bed next me.

‘I am sorry ladies, We can re-schedule the lesson.’

I can't wait. These two are so creative. I learned I like my own cum.

‘Sam, we don’t need to practice. We are tired of working with inexperienced teens. We just need a fuck buddy. Can you do that with us?’ Ella asked.

‘Can I think about it for a while? Clearly you don’t need a teacher. You two are awesome.’

'One last kiss before we go.'

The knelt on either side my cock. Ella went first and immediately deep throated and backed off. Mia wrapped her lips around the head and stroked me vigorously. When she stopped she showed her tongue which had a little bit of cum on it.

I thought you might have little bit more for me.' She swallowed it.

They got dressed. I pulled on my shorts. They sat down next to Jordy. She handed them their phones.

‘Jordy, I hope you feel better,’ Ella said.

Mia said, ‘I am going to call an Uber.’

‘Let Jordy know how much it costs you. I will re-imburse you.’

‘That OK. We got it. Tonight, was worth every penny,’ Mia smiled.

She must have enjoyed the ride.

‘Sam, think about our request. Jordy is invited to join us. Ever done a foursome?’ Ella asked.

‘Can’t say that I have. There is always a first time.’ I looked at Jordy, not happy with me.

‘Our ride is here,’ Mia stated. They came over to chair. They simultaneously kissed me on the cheek.

‘How did your cum taste?’ Ella asked and then she and Mia laughed out loud.

‘Just think, we have more surprises for you if you say yes to being our fuck buddy.’

Out the door. I moved over next to Jordy. She was pissed.

‘They dripped your cum into your mouth and you eventually swallowed it. We never did that. It is so sexy. Why them? Is it their slutty appearance and actions? You never did that with me.’

‘They caught me off guard. I am sorry. We can do it going forward if you really like it. I am done with them unless you think it is not safe to cut them off.’

‘I do. Let’s go cum swap now.’

As we walked to the bedroom, Jordy said, ‘Yeah there is the risk if you cut them off. They might blow the whistle. Maybe you should ‘disappear’. Move to another apartment. Then cut them off. I can tell them some story about you had to move out of town. It would make sense to cut-off Marilyn as well.’

‘That all makes sense. You come out ahead too, back to just you and me. Works for me!’

I said, ‘I have been meaning to talk to you about an idea. How about we move to California and get you in the movie business.’

‘Movies? The only acting experience I have are three high school musicals.’

‘I was thinking of another type of movie. Adult movies.’

‘You mean making porn movies like that Daddy Daughter video you showed me months ago?’

‘Yes. Don’t you believe you could do the same thing that girl did? You are very skilled now. It would be a way to make money, experience different men and have fun doing it.’

‘This is a joke, right?’

‘Nope, totally serious. It pulls us out of the area into the LA life. Cuts-off the girls and gets far away from Mom. You are 18 now, you can live wherever you want, with whoever you want and do whatever you love doing. With your young body and experience, you will be a big hit. What do you think?’

‘Sounds exciting, let do it.’

I just feel so comfortable with my daughter and our relationship. I know it was improper, but we are making it work. We are only 20 years apart. Going to a new city to start a new life with a new perspective, I like it.

‘Daddy, Marilyn is planning to come here tomorrow for practice. Is that still, OK? She plans on driving herself.’

‘Just make sure she turns off her phone. This will be her last lesson.’

Jordy pushed me down on the bed. She pulled my shorts off. She took hold of my wet cock. Wet from Mia.

‘Daddy let’s make a movie. Here, take my phone and video me. I am going to make you cum!’

***
The next day.

The doorbell rang, I peeked out the window, a car I didn’t recognize parked out front. Must be Marilyn. I thought I would give her visit an exciting start. I was wearing only a thong, I stroked my cock achieving a semi-erection, then stuffed it in the thong creating a nice bulge.

I believe she is going to be a good student for her last lesson. We have a lot to cover tonight. I was excited.

Jordy was researching places in LA for us. Also, how to get into the Adult movie world.

I opened the door.

‘Hi Marilyn,’ my voice trailing off. It was Marilyn’s Mom. Again!

‘Just as I thought. This is no acting class. It’s a sex class. I suspected something seeing your wet spot and then later, I found dried cum on Marilyn’s blouse.’

I knew the blouse would be a problem.

‘Hold on, I need to finish this text.’ I sent a SOS to Jordy, she knew to come right to the apartment.

‘What are you teaching her? Did you fuck my daughter? She isn’t on the pill.’

‘I didn’t have intercourse with your daughter.’

‘She only gave you a blowjob? She doesn’t know how to do that.’

‘She does now.’

She thought about that.

‘I get it. Acting class for adult movies, porn movies. She wants to be a porn actress.’

‘You would have to ask her. She told me she wants to learn and use what she learns with future partners. I believe her.’

She was thinking again.

‘Do you have any so called students who are going down that porn path?’

My turn to think. I will be honest.

‘Currently, I have just one.’

‘What production companies are you working with?’

This seemed a little weird. I will be honest.

‘She is the first, so we are looking for the best company, the best partner.’

‘I think you know I am divorced.’

‘No, didn’t, I just completed mine. Even though she was at fault, I had to give up half of everything. I am exploring different things to make money including be an agent for actresses.’

‘In my divorce settlement, I inherited a production company. One that could be of benefit to you.’

‘What do they produce?’

She just smiled at me.

‘Porn?’ I exclaimed.

‘Yes, and I don’t know a thing about running a production company especially in that industry.’

Jordy arrived.

‘Oh hi Mrs. Lennon.’

Jordy so cool adapting to the situation.

‘Where is Marilyn? What are you doing here?’

She went on the offensive.

‘Well, I … I …’ Mrs. Lennon was stumped.

‘I heard that …’

She forgot my name. I generously helped her out.

‘My name is Sam, I apologize for not being memorable.’

‘I came by to explain that Marilyn was ill and would not attend acting class tonight.’

I busted out laughing.

‘Jordy, she came here to bust my balls about teaching her daughter. When I came in Marilyn’s mouth, good job by her, some of the cum leaked onto her blouse. Rightfully so, she confronted me. Interesting enough, Mrs. Lennon has the kind of production company we are looking for.’

Jordy processed that in an instant.

‘You could help me get started? Does the company film in LA? Could you support a pipeline of actresses that Sam could give you?’

Wow, wow, wow. I am impressed. Go girl! Ball in Mrs. Lennon court.

‘First off, call me Delilah. Second, I think I can, but I just inherited the company and no nothing about running a business, let alone in the porn industry. I am a corporate attorney. Third, yes, they film in LA. Fourth, a pipeline from Sam sounds good. Young, good looking, talented actresses should be a good thing, but I really don’t know. I just got this company in the divorce settlement. It concerns me that my ex left it for me.’

‘Follow-up your honor.’

Delilah loved that, she smiled. Jordy is so quick.

‘Do you need a business savvy person, who has run more than one profitable companies who can also manage the talent generation? It seems to me that home growing talent, so to speak, will be more profitable in the end game. If so, Sam can do that for you.’

Where did all this sales and business insight coming from? She is a Fine Arts major. Business Admin minor though. Actually might be the right combination for where we are heading.

Delilah said, ‘I would like all of that if Sam would like that.’

It was appealing. I will have to come clean on my relationship with Jordy. I trained her for my own benefit, but it is time for her to leave the nest. It is complicated, but we can figure it out.

‘OK, let do it!’

Jordy hugged me, then Delilah.

Delilah, who was taller than me, placed her hands on my shoulders in a controlling position. I felt small.

‘Let’s consummate the deal in the bedroom. Jordy, please excuse us.’

She took my hand leading me into the bedroom. Jordy’s puppy dog eyes followed us in. I mouthed the words, it’s business. She gave me the thumbs up.

***

Two years later.

Business was booming and profitable. I wanted to go public. Might be a first. We were the number one paying porn site in the world. Jordy and Marilyn swapping number one and two as top rated pornstars depending on their last video. Jordy and Marilyn number one rated lesbian video. Big money maker.

Delilah and I were approaching our 2nd anniversary. She was pregnant. Jordy was engaged to an actor. A real actor, a wealthy one not in our genre. He was good with her career.

I recruited male porn stars to become the talent developers. I did not have the time like in the early days. They were doing well. We had a good pipeline. We would post free videos of the newbies to test their popularity, always using the best male stars, directors, and camera teams. They needed a level playing field. Most made the cut, those that didn’t we referred to other sites that we built relationships with. They had lower quality standards than we did.

Life was good.

Sitting on the outside patio, listening to the Malibu waves crashing on our private beach, I thought back to the old days. Showing Jordy, the Daddy Daughter video that started this journey. I really miss those days. I miss her. I miss our lessons although now she is better suited to be a teacher. I swore to Delilah that Jordy was out of bounds. But I still think about her every day. I still want her.

***

Staring at our bedroom ceiling, once again, I thought of Dad. I missed those days. Just he and I having sex. I miss it. I miss the excitement it gave me. I love Will, but I don’t desire him like I do Dad. I have to stop thinking about it. I am getting married. We live in Beverly Hills, why do I need more? But I still want Dad.

***
He still wants Jordy. I can tell after living with him for two years. I hope the baby changes his mind, but I doubt it. I don’t blame him. An unusual love like that is hard to extinguish. He has kept his word to this point - no Jordy.

***

I need a plan. I need to get Jordy back. I will get her back.

***
i need a plan. I need to get back with Dad. I will find a way.

TO BE CONTINUED

12