All Comments on 'Teachers Pet'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good story

I was browsing the noncon section for new stories, and thought to give this one a shot, only to see that the author is none other than jadewinchester! I love your stories (maybe that makes me a lil twisted) as well as your little dark corner ;) .

The ending (his comment about killing people) makes me think that that’s what happened to the previous art teacher that died by « accident »!

I’m looking forward to reading any more stuff you write <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 please

This was perfect! I hope you have more chapters in store!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesteralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Yay!

It warms my dark little soul to hear that! There IS definitely more (partially finished however) and I plan to add more once I've finished some of the other stories I have open. They get away from me sometimes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting comment...

...by 'Annonimous,' from 5/15/19. I actually had forgotten the fate of the teacher she replaced. Well, I hope the school board doesn't have to put another want-ad requesting another art teacher for their high school. Are we given to believe this student is as nasty as his supposed 'stepfather' is? ...that the apple did not fall far from the tree, even though both trees had different roots?

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun read

I liked how at the beginning Vincent gave the impression of being just a bit problematic, then at the wnd we see his true colors: he’s evil and irredeemable. What will happen to Allie now? Plus I think Allie’s colleague will play a part in bringing out Vincent’s cruel side. Poor Allie! Yummy yummy! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is nice to discover a noncon I really like

I actually hope Vince is not in the habit of doing this regarding the comment made by anonymous. I’d like to think that Ally is “special” for Vincent and not just one of the strings of his victims

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. This was shyte. She needs to go out and purchase a handgun and put a couple rounds center mass. That's the way you solve a problem like Vincent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES